Spoiler Reboot Sienna

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Jan 5, 2020.

1. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes ; in the sense bluebell is her pawn now

2. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So well it's me again with the comments' spoiler.
    I just wanted to clarify one thing first. In this timeline even if Sienna didn't want to get married to Carl again, as long as the Imperial family sent a marriage request she had to agree due the 3 times law. If the third family who received the marriage request from the Imperial family rejected it, it will be an offense to the Imperial pride and they will be stripped off their titles.
    The maid who is acting suspicious will betray Sienna by putting a letter on her things. What the letter is about? Idk but it's used against Sienna. Which honestly just makes me want to rant. Sienna noticed the maid was acting weird and still fell in the trap. Stupid af.

Sienna will get pregnant and is gonna be a whole rollercoaster of drama.

There is going to be an actual civil war/revolt fueled by Arya & Castro Empire. And by the way the connection between Arya and Castro Empire is by blood. I'm not sure if she's the daughter of some noble or whatever but the relationship does exists.

Sienna won't recognize the symptoms and will let Arya and Bluebell harm her by drinking poison. People were ranting a lot about this.
    Bluebell will fake a pregnancy. Not sure about this.
    Arya and Bluebell will be jailed after the civil war which as some people said was bloody af and a lot of knights died and Bluebell will be selfish and entilted until the very end

TLDR: Bluebell is the Sienna of this lifetime. Sienna is stupid even after being reincarnated.

BooBoo, Biakushi, AnnaArpa4 and 5 others like this.
  3. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo

There are another snips that I could gather.

Again take them WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.
    Someone will 'have a miscarriage' (or kind of) I'm not sure if Bluebell or Sienna due poisoning. If Sienna then is not like a proper miscarriage and more like a poisoning due being careless and not noticing she was pregnant (Roy's healing powers will be involved). If Bluebell is then to put blame on Sienna for losing 'her baby'.

Pavenik once again will come with the bullshit of 'you have to take the peaceful route and give Count Ferrer what he wants'. People were ranting a lot about this one. And I'm not sure but I think Carl won't put the truth out about Bluebell's pregnancy right away so this way instead of cutting the Ferrer family due deiciving the ruler it allows that the rebellion happens under his nose.

Someone was saying that the only thing Sienna achivied in 140 chapters was getting pregnant <- I laughed at this one so much.

The war is going to be bloody, and people were ranting about how could've been prevented. The duke Waters (Sienna's father) may come or may not come. If he comes is only at the end so besides her brother we can't talk about Sienna having family backing lol.

Sienna will project her previous herself in Bluebell and ask for her to be jailed and not executed in the end. Anyway Bluebell will be even more neurotic and will be drive to suicide.

And I'm sure about this one. Arya's backstory is a bit tragic. Abusive childhood and some more shit.

Actually I agree with one comment that says that the only reason why Sienna reincarnated was to save priest Roy since the Goddess wanted him to be the next pope. Lmao

4. francheskmpos

francheskmpos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I agree with the latter, I mean, if you know that your servant acts strangely and passes it to you as a witch empress, how can you continue to allow her by your side? didn't you learn anything from the past? And what puzzles me the most is that she did not realize that she was pregnant, it is illogical since she was pregnant in her first life.

and it seems pretty stupid to me that carl remains silent regarding the false pregnancy of bluebell, was he planned something? I do not get it

jeangie likes this.
  5. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she's stupid af. I mean your servant is acting weird and even after you saved her she's acting suspicious.

Trust me you're not the only one who asked why Sienna didn't know she was pregnant. A lot of people were ranting about that. This is my major critic to the author, if you pay attention it seems like Joseph (her dead child) was used so people could pity Sienna, but after she married Carl and Bluebell came is like she magically forgot about her child. Come on girl, you had a child too, your child was killed, but she's like: I owe to Bluebelle her marriage and her child.

About Carl's actions or inaction I'm 100% sure that Pavenik will have something to do or say about it since some people were even saying that Pavenik could be Arya's spy from the shitty things he does/says.

6. Feilynn

Feilynn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, about the "don't realize pregnancy", I can deal with it, since in my first son, I confirmed it in the first month while the second one took me almost four months.
    She is much atached to the past, so she doesn't expect pregnancy before the first timeline's timing.
    I think that he was just pitying her? Carl somestimes is so stupid. I hoped that he would tell, almost to Sienna.

7. francheskmpos

Reading List:
    Link
    I also expected him to tell Sienna. I like the novel but I really want Carl and Sienna to be smarter

jeangie likes this.
  8. francheskmpos

Reading List:
    Link
    is as you say, it is as if sienna had forgotten that she ever had a child.
    Pavenick is a character that is bothering me, I mean Sienna is poisoned and what concerns him is the relationship with the Bluebell family ... Hello?

jeangie and Marleeze like this.
  9. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if the next spoilers are true prepare your anger.

It seems like they're going to be more misunderstandings between Carl and Sienna. Overall for not communicating stuff. Carl not saying anything about Bluebell's fake pregnancy and Sienna not telling about her pregnacy. With all those comunication problems you might as well not have a relationship.

I'm not sure if Sienna miscarriages this time or not but /it seems like the maid betrayal is to make it see like the pregnancy Sienna has/had is due an affair with Roy/. <-I'M NO SURE ABOUT THIS.

Bluebell will continue faking it. I'm not sure about how much time. Actually the comments said that if the author had any idea about pregnacy since Bluebell is faking without a belly for months.

Arya's backstory will be told soon. I'm sure it's tragic and incest is involved.

I can't help but think after Bluebell came again to the story the author wanted to add drama and ended up with this mess. Overall it shows how much plotholes there are:
    1- After Bluebell's marries it seems like Sienna is just expecting that everything repeats even when things changed already. Like an insane amount of inaction.
    2- Bluebell's pregnacy. Come on, I get the drama that involves but the main plothole and the easiest way to counter that lie is to signal it has never been confirmed by an imperial doctor.
    3- Overall the power dynamics. Sienna's father is a Duke. And as far as I know a Duke has a higher position than a count and is hinted that the main focus of Sienna's family is battle since both of her father and brother are warriors/knight and that while is true the north is cold the society isn't as behind and barbaric as people in the capital think it is.

This is my main rant about Pavenik. Taking this in account why Sienna's life and child are disposable as long as we can keep count Ferrer support? Like stop for a minute and think about a Duke's power even if it's an isolated one. A peaceful society seems impossible if we have a raging Duke.

Okay let's say that the Duke is absent and Sienna doesn't have a family backing. How does it help to Carl as an emperor to be subject of Count Ferrer family? And let's remember that is well known at this point that Count Ferrer and Arya are close and Arya is Carl's main political antagonist. Isn't it enough clue to see Count Ferrer was proposing to cut the Imperial army and that nobles raised their own armies to suspect a rebellion?

Even if Bluebell does get pregnat and Pavenik justifies it as a form to keep in check Count Ferrer's family, it has been shown already that even the rumour of a pregnacy is used by Bluebell's father to expand this power and influence. Doesn't shows already how the power dynamics will be in the future and that following this path Carl will have his hands tied to what Count Ferrer and therefore Arya decide?

What I can tell you guys is that for sure more drama will follow. At this moment translation is about chapter 125-128 of the novel and the rebellion will begin in the chapters 140+.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    Magen1, BooBoo, rock.doll and 7 others like this.
  10. francheskmpos

Reading List:
    Link
    Again misunderstandings with roy and sienna? I thought we had burned that stage ...
    Bluebell had everything to end with what happened to Sienna and her fake pregnancy, I don't understand what Carl and the author thinks.
    Pavenik is an asshole, apparently he only sees Carl as a monarch instead of a person with feelings, as it occurs to him to hide that sienna could be pregnant and worrying about the Ferrer family when that people is doing more harm than good.

jeangie and Marleeze like this.
  11. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I think Carl underestimating many things that ended up making bigger drama in the end. This include telling Sienna he doesn't want to let Sienna go and he didn't tell Sienna that bluebell is having fake pregnancy(which could make Sienna understand completely Bluebell plan to make her "child" dies and blame Sienna about it)

Sienna on the other hand know many things suspicious but underestimating it by not doing anything about it. She probably thought that her enemy is only Arya, and since she thought the maid wasn't on Arya side, she could postpone or just don't care about it. In bluebell case also, she know it was a trap yet think since Bluebell seem childish, the harm couldn't be big so she still drink it.

Probably these two could be said as the most perfect couple in the term of underestimating things.

Hoo. So it wasn't just me who thought Pavenik argument is so stupid. Like, how the heck someone like that a chancellor?
    It's either the author was stupid/just want something to hold Carl off or just me don't get how the kingdom nobles work.
    Totally agree with how can he take into account Count Ferrer when Count Ferrer basically openly sided with Arya and do it immediately to make his daughter become queen? .

But still, even if Sienna is dense, people around her should have noticed it. Like, if the symptoms wasn't noticeable I wouldn't make a problem out of it. But basically the queen just suddenly have a big appetite and then don't eat at all even though normally Sienna don't do this, and then she also craving some food. Doesn't these have enough reason to be a bit suspicious that "maybe" their Empress is pregnant? I could understand if the only people around Sienna is Carl(male and never have a child), but her maid and many other servant should know/suspicious about something right?

rock.doll, Biakushi, ARRoni and 2 others like this.
  12. jeangie

jeangie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters does the whole series/novel have? And around what chapters are the translations at?

13. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The series has 166 chapters. The translations right now are around chapter 125-128 (the whole pregnacy/miscarriage plot) . I think the translation will have ~240 chapters. Take for example Bluebell's wedding happens in chapter 99 in the korean novel while in the translations it'schapter 139

rock.doll and jeangie like this.
  14. hazelphilly

hazelphilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone confirm whether or not sienna will have a miscarriage??

15. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she won't. The last chapter confirmed that Roy was able to save the babies

16. hazelphilly

hazelphilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read to the latest chapter... I hope Arya won't harm Sienna's pregnancy :( why doesn't she just tell Carl that she's pregnant for goodness sake :(

The_fairy_tactician and jeangie like this.
  17. The_fairy_tactician

The_fairy_tactician Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started this novel because I thought maybe it is bit different because villain was Empress and there might be politics and something rather than usual "cat-fights". But I'm disappointed now. There are many things that doesn't make sense.
    1. Why would Empress Arya chose her this time?: If you see, Sienna played with Velore and he looked as if he is interested in her. Arya wanted a girl who is timid and can be easily controllable. Carl takes Sienna away during coming of age ceremony. If I were Arya I would never chose this girl. This just doesn't make any sense.
    2. The way they talked: Sienna and Arya talked normally with each other as if they are from uneducated families. Insulting in the higher status would've been done in different way not the way they actually fight. I was shocked when I read that Arya slapped Sienna easily. I mean what is going on?? Arya, who loves her dignity woukd never do something like this.
    3. Count Ferrer: So Carl married Bluebell because of he doesn't want Count to join hands with Arya. But this marriage didn't bring any advantage to Carl, rather more problems.
    4. Bluebell: In one chapter after bluebells marriage t is shown that Sienna understood how Arya wanted to shake Bluebell 's confidence so she helped her. (Teaparty) But then she let bluebell go as it is? She didn't keep track on their influence?? Is she dumb?
    5. Spy Maid: Sienna is sometimes way too smart, and sometimes way too dumb. Like, how did she let go of that maid?
    Last but not the least: IS CARL REALLY THAT SO CALLED ALL MIGHTY EMPEROR?? I think he is only good at fight. Nothing else. Like look how he handles all the situations

I'm really disappointed in this novel. Because it seems, in the end Sienna couldn't change anything. There was bloodshed and all. Whats the use???

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    rock.doll, Biakushi, Feilynn and 2 others like this.
  18. Feilynn

Feilynn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I must agree with you. He is the Emperor but don't have real power. And the Dowager Empress is more powerfull than the Empress.
    The power is so messed up.
    And how long Pavenick will keep the pregnancy in secret? Come on. It's the heir that we talking about.
    Sienna is keeping secret cause she is dumb, but Pavenick too?
    I can't understand why she keeps her secrets to herself when they are partners and they are suposed to be in love.

The_fairy_tactician likes this.
  19. Feilynn

Feilynn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must say that the story is tiring me out.
    They are a couple, but they don't talk with each other.
    Bluebell says that she is not dumb and that she is a noble's child, but until now she only did dumb things. She is not smart at all.
    I think that the author makes her so dumb for Sienna be more smart.
    But Sienna is just stupid in the most of time.
    They are all so stupid that I keep thinking why take so long to Arya do the Coup.

The_fairy_tactician likes this.
  20. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must admit. At this point I'm still reading just because I don't want to leave this one as pending.

In my opinion the author tried to use the reincarnation trope and fails miserably at it. The only thing that happens is that Bluebell and Sienna exchange places. The usual cliché of 'the female character that wins is the one who has ml's love'. Sienna has done nothing and I mean nothing to really undermine Arya's authority. She doesn't communicate with Carl and she is in general an easy target. She is in her second life already and knows about Arya's cruelty and still just sits and see how innocents blood is spilled before doing anything.

Ngl, I feel bad for Bluebell. She's a spoiled child, but overall a child that's been used by his father and Arya and who married Carl under the illusion of love. She's twisted and already gone to the point of no return and trapped in an golden cage. She can't go back home because of her father's ambitions and she was missleading by Carl who clearly knew about her feelings and wasn't honest enough to explain her this was a political marriage. I know that Bluebell lived under the illusion that Carl was in love with her but can't help but wonder how things could have been if have he told her the harsh truth before the wedding.

Also is Carl even an emperor?
    His chancellor doesn't respect his decisions and countinues to undermine his power by advicing him to give way to his political enemies.

Sienna has been empress for 2 years (which most of the time Carl was at the war) and doesn't even meet the 10 years without a heir requirement for the need of a second empress. At this point isn't even about the emperors affection and more about how obvious disregard they have for Car as an emperor. The Ferrers have already allied with Arya so why give them their way? I would understand if it was uncertain which side the Ferrers will take, but they already took one.

And my main problem is the issue with the Imperial Army. How is that the propose of cutting Army's fund and the nobles raising their own armies instead isn't took as an act of treason and rebellion?