Question Emperors Domination question

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Alius, Jul 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alius

Alius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

I'm reading ED and are at the moment of entering the 10th world.
    I have a question regarding all unsolved mysteries in 9 worlds. We heard answers from Li Qiye "counted with my fingers and so" but there was no explanation later on.
    Below a few I remember at the moment, there is much more for sure. I can remember mostly ones from Spirit World as I read it recently.
    - What about this life form in Spirit World. The 3th generation life form or something.
    - What about the girl with unique blood line in Spirit World (the one from wood race). Wasn't she supposed to go with Li to 10th world?
    - Wasn't Li supposed to fight with that strongest woman from spirit race when he becomes IE.
    - Who is the girl from the coffin ?

There are much more unsolved qustion from each of the worlds. Can we find the answers somewhere ?:)

2. neogamer

neogamer Cute is justice!「Maxwell 」

Reading List:
    Link
    I am on the latest chapter and sometimes those questions are answered

3. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last question gets answered but the other three don't because they cannot reach the apex.

4. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    Only those that reached the apex have a right to know the answers.

5. Alius

Alius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me it looks like Li Qiye will come back to 9th world. Otherwise there will be too many misteries unsolved ^^.
    The other possibility is the autor already forgot about half of them :D

6. Fik

Fik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still calculating with my finger to know when the answer come

7. Alius

Alius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember Li often said he will come back later to get something, and he didn't before going to 10th world :D

8. JoJoBread

JoJoBread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait we actually get to know about Fairy's origins? Spoil it. I'm 2500 chaps and there has been nothing so far.

To answer OPs questions. I'm giving the author the benefit of the doubt since he does seem to come back to solve earlier mysteries many, many, many chapters later, so I assume your questions will be answered much later in the future of the story or towards the end possibly. So far the only thing I have ever seen the author outright forget is Li Qiye's third maid, Chi Xiaodie. She outright vanished from the story. I think the author soft-retconned her in the sense of phasing her out cause he/she didn't want her.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  9. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    Though not outrightly stated. The girl in coffin is an "forbidden"/"taboo" existence. She ia a being on par with strongest existence of 10th world. There are speculations that she is someone like the "dragon"(?? forgot the title?? The foster father/father-in-law of li qiye's disciples jian wendi, jian wenli - hong tians advisor) who has fought OTH and was defeated. it's more likely she will be mentioned in future as only around chapter 3000+ do we see vague mentions and stories about existences not only capable of surviving OTH rather also has small chance defeating OTH if they go all out but they won't risk it as failure would mean complete destruction of them and their creation :whistle: :blobshh:

Also the girl from spirit world you mentioned is, i am assuming, is mu yueli aka Lunargrasp Fairy. The one who was said to be Hong Tian's greatest rival. With bit of LQY's help, she immediately becomes one of strongest IE in 10th world

10. JoJoBread

JoJoBread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I read much more since I posted that. And The girl in the Coffin aka Fairy. We never really get much more confirmation on her. Are you talking about the raws with your info? As far as we know it as translated readers. The girl in the coffin is related to Xuan Xiao(at least that is our best guess). This is the only other time another girl in a coffin is mentioned. We find this out in the Arrogance auction in Three-Immortals world. Unless this is another girl? If it is another girl then that brings up question of "why are there girls with the title/name of fairy in coffins that are so powerful"

Could it be these girls are "the villainous heavens'" harems of wives and concubines that are sent flying down after he is done with them? Or maybe the heavens kidnaps powerful beautiful girls/emperors that go on the final expedition and seals their memories and takes them as his own, then once he is done with them he shoots them down?

https://emperors-domination.fandom.com/wiki/Xuan_Xiao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.