Forgotten Title Childhood Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AQZ, Jul 14, 2020.

1. AQZ

AQZ 《[re]tired frog》

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry this is gonna be long, I vaguely remember a lot of details but the character names and title I forgot.
    so, the mc and ml are childhood friends. In the beginning the ml doesn't realize that he likes the mc and thinks that she likes someone else, but she actually likes him. They got married after his grandma died bc it was her dying wish and the mc always respected the grandma. There was this part where the ml wanted to fuck with the mc because he thought that she didn't like him so in the middle of sex he called her his ex's name and she just kinda died inside. There was also something with contraception pills that he made her take bc he didn't know she liked him back, but she thought that if she gave him a child the marriage would end, so she took them(?). Then when he found out that she kept taking them after liking her he got really pissed off. I remember the part where he has an ex and this child from the states threw hot water at her bc she didn't like the ex, and the ml blamed it on the mc bc he said that the child only listens to her and so the mc cuts her hair and says something like "this is for the past .. years I spent loving you" then she runs away, but she's pregnant. So the ml realizes what he did wrong and tries to find her but she's kinda gone for a while. He does the ml thing with background checks and investigating, finds out she had a miscarriage, and the child was his, but he thought that when she was depressed it was bc the guy he thought she liked left abroad. Anyways they resolve it and he gets her back after going on his knees and the whole shabam. I don't remember anything after her pregnancy.

2. frozenlimabeans

frozenlimabeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. That sounds like every hetero-modern romance

3. Imsobored

Imsobored Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. That sounds like a shitty ml.

4. AQZ

AQZ 《[re]tired frog》

Reading List:
    Link
    yea that why I can't remember the title :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

5. AQZ

AQZ 《[re]tired frog》

Reading List:
    Link
    he got better later on and tried really hard to get her back so I wanna try reading it again

6. Imsobored

Imsobored Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm. Im pretty sure I read this one (just the beginning ) because the story was exactly this. But I also don't remember the name cause I dropped it early on because as I said the ml was pretty shitty.

I mean they literally showed that he fell so deeply in love with his girlfriend when she called out his name during sex and just because of that. Not to mention the girl was someone else than his supposed 'first love'.
    Overall to me he just seemed so stupid :blobunamused:.
    But I also want to see him suffering horribly when the misunderstanding gets resolved :blobcheeky::blobjoy: so I'll be waiting here too.