Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    At that time his little brother was functional but after that daughter he left his wife or his wife left him cause of abuse I dont remember but after that he was dysfunctional so he never could get it hard and blamed his wife/wives for this and abused them.

MLisMyHubby, Mikaa, Eodez and 3 others like this.
  2. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that she was raped by Gilbert. At the start of the novel she said that he used to rape her and beat her and in another part she mentioned that he liked to sleep with her.
    Also how she would be si convinced that she can't have children if she was a virgin? She had sex and never got pregnant in two years so she think that she is infertile. My guess is that Gilbert is the infertile one and the daughter is not his.
    She probably bleed because it was too long since she had sex or simply because Alex was too big. Every body is different.

3. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

wait, so they're already married? like, legally? a lil bit lost here :blobunsure:

4. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no they’re not legally married but he does claim her.

forevxo, Naant, Mikaa and 4 others like this.
  5. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In short: POSSESSIVE :blobsmirk:

elhystine, Naant, Mikaa and 5 others like this.
  6. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is he is totally I Love a can't desperate what happened next....:aww:

7. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that they can't get married until Gilbert divorces her or he dies. But will be he willing when he finds that the son of the emperor wants to marry her? I can see him trying to blackmailing them for money/power...

elhystine, Mikaa, aoko and 1 other person like this.
  8. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t wait for the chapter where they discover that Chloe is pregnant:blobmelt:

louka aya likes this.
  9. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys I don’t think I’m going to have any time to update today cause I’m swamped with pressing matters but I’ll try my best. Just giving you guys the heads up if y’all are refreshing every 10 mins lol

10. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for letting me know! i was refreshing every 5 Mins. lol

bruh123 likes this.
  11. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    lol ya'll cute :*

12. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe quietly opened her eyes. It was already late morning, but the body that embraced her from behind seemed to have no intention of letting go. After blinking a couple of times, Chloe rubbed her eyes around her sleeves.

Alexandro: "Are you okay?"
    With a voice coming from over her shoulder, Chloe nodded and answered yes.

She's never fallen that deep asleep. Alexandro was sleeping like a thick rope wrapped around her.

Alexandro: "I don't feel good, so I have to stay at home today. With my baby."
    He was too busy to not be feeling good.

Alexandro then went to prepare breakfast and took Lena. As she looked at him acting like he was on vacation, she indicated to lie down and rest to which Alexandro agreed to.
    Alexandro: "I'll prepare lunch"
    Chloe: "Okay, can you please sprinkle some water in the backyard?"

Alexnadro's eyes shook with anxiety and he didn't answer. He didn't want to leave her alone in the house because of what happened last night.

Stepping into the small room, Chloe went to go check on Lena but Alexnador approached her and told him to come with him. He took her to the backyard.

==========================

Evan was touring the old palace of El Pasa. Evan thought of Gilbert and what he did to betray El Pasa.

============

Chloe took Lena in her arms and quietly left the house. For two days, Alexnadro did not leave her side.

A raccoon had entered the house and messed everything up and so Chloe left with the baby.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  13. louka aya

louka aya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank U so much.. i've been waiting for this the hole day :aww::blobnosebleed:

14. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    As Chloe was walking, she kept thinking how the baby would be killed by his father and thinking back on Julia's words of not to trust Alexandro. (Guys, she's actually trying to run away if that wasn't made clear)
    She imagined Alexandro's reaction when he would find out the baby and Chloe was missing. She had no regrets of meeting Alexnadro and to love him but she had to move on.

She heard a noise but it wasn't human footsteps. The noise got louder and louder and it was Alexnadro with Xanthos. Chloe put the bab ydown. He got off the horse and approached her and exhaled roughly. Alexandro took out his knife.

Chloe: "Just kill me and go"
    He was mad. Chloe had a flashback of the first time she met Alexandro.
    Alexandro: "you choose"
    Chloe shook her head.
    Chloe: "Are you going to kill me here or will you live with me until the last day of my life?"
    Alexnadro: "I don't care what it is because it's better than being abandoned"
    Chloe: "allen...."
    Alexandro: "Did i not telly you? I was sincere when i said i would love you until I die"
    She bowed her head and uttered words she never thought she would: "I guess it can get better over time"

He bursted into laughter and asked how she could be so cruel. He hit his chest.
    Alexandro: "What the hell! HOw cruel are you?? HOw can you leave me so easily??"

Chloe sighed and it was hard to watch because he was so angry.
    Chloe: "Even without me, you'll be fine. everything will be okay"
    Alexandro: I can't, i rather die then. I have never been so happy in my life.

It looks like he has already given up on life/.

Alexandro: "after telling me what happiness is, you come into my life and then try to leave.....how do you expect me to live like before?"

Alexandro grabbed her shoulder so hard it hurted. He didn't realize it.

Alexnador: "please tell me what to do. how can i make you stay by my side? don't give up on me and try to leav eme. just tell me what to do, i will follow whatever you say"

She started to cry. Chloe: "I'm wrong"
    Alexnadro: "it's me who brought you"
    Chloe expressed how she was suffering and how she couldn't be the bad person to bother him of having him leave his family let alone be a hunter.
    Alexnadro: "No, I;m not going bak to my family, no matter who i Love, my father no longer cares so let's go back and live in my manor. either way, i will do whatever you want. He was begging again and again.
    Alexnador: "please don't do this"

Alexnadro paused for a moment and stared at the little figure behind Chloe then realized why she was worried and why she made this choice to run off. the baby was an illigtimate child and his father might kill it.

Chloe: "Do you trust your father?"
    Alesxnador: No

He didn;t want to lie to her but indicated he will protect the baby because Lena and Chloe was his life. He wasn't afraid anyone.

Alexandro: "trust me instead of my father"

He always thought Chloe was a cowardly woman but she was actually a coward.
    Chloe: "I'm sorry I tried to leave silently and hide everything and didn't believe you....."

To alexnadro, every word sounded like a whip.

Chloe: "I was wrong, I won't hide anything anymore"
    Chloe then asked about her diary and Alexandro promised he woudl show it to her.
    Alexnadro: "I felt like my heart had stopped knowing that you had disppeared. I literally died inside. PLease don't do this again."

Chloe leaneed into his chest and indicated she won't.
    Alexnadro: If you leave, i rather just die. I chose you and lena as my family.
    Chloe: I'm sorry, I was wrong
    Alexandro kissed her head.

==============================

On the way home, the fortune teller welcomed them home and Alexandro was being cursed by the fortune teller. Alexandro who never received such treatment from anyone in his life tsked. He was silent as he received all the scoldings.

Fortune teller: "All this hardship because of a handsome guy! Chloe can have any husband!"

Alexandro felt like having a nervous breakdown. He was so annoyed. He eventually pushed her out of the room. Chloe actually really liked the fortune teller. Alexnadro then showed Chloe the diary. After reading everything, Chloe then understood Alexandro's situation a lot better as Alexandro elaborated on his life as he was young and the hardships he dealt with.

He ended it with "But since i Met you.........thank you for such beautiful times"

15. murumuru

murumuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for the spoirlers !!!

16. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers and for your time, @bruh123.

Zxc89 likes this.
  17. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    When Chloe didn't say anything more about her regret, Alexandro held her. Chloe touched his hair and thought it was ugly but lovelgy as a large animal rubbing it into the owner's arms. He looked stronger than anyone else in the world but was the weakest person in front of her.

ALexnadro: "I'm not like my father, not even a little".

He pledged his whole life to her. Alexandro admitted he wanted to be more like Duke Carlsberg and explained his father was a tyrant. He only care about family and power.

Alexnadro: "I'll go visit my father tomorrow and have a talk, I don't want you worried like this"

Instead of losing Chloe, he would have been better off facing his father.
    Alexandro: "If they refuse to accept you, I will not live in Graham as well.

Chloe's heart was troubled.
    Chloe: "Allen it's okay, I'll stay by your side, I don;t have to be your wife. I can just be your maid again"
    Alexnadro: "What? Maid?"

Chloe realized she mispoke.
    Chloe: "I just want something normal. We can remain companions to each other"
    Alexadnro: "I only want to live as your man. Thats all i want. For me, you are the only woman. Until I die, even if I die, I am the only one for you.

Chloe just closed her eyes.

=====================

'Do not come again' The words kept ringing in Duncan's head. His heart ached. He was shaking, he didn;t know what to do. Evan came into the room and Duncan scolded him for not telling him the stiatuion. Duncan questioned how in love ALexnadro was. Evan suggested for Duncan to allow Alexandro to marry whom he wanted so he can rejoin the family to which he responded is not possible.

18. Bengoshi

Bengoshi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grrrgrr..how parents can be that blind sometimes, if their kids are happy why would they want to break it :mad::mad:
    Thanks for your work @bruh123 :bloblove:

Bathroom_Vocalist and Naant like this.
  19. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL This part explains the yandere and obsessive love tags on NU...:blobReach: I was wondering when those parts would show...

nowaynoway likes this.
  20. MirrorsShadow

MirrorsShadow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duncan is such an asshole. Also Chloe you've already seen how desperately in love Alexandro is with you so why are you trying to run away?

Marta Tan likes this.