Spoiler Evil Knight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RevieLeCrensia, Jul 15, 2020.

1. RevieLeCrensia

RevieLeCrensia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Alt name(s):
    • Aghan Gisa
    • Caballero malvado
    • 악한 기사
    Description:
    Born as the eldest daughter, she was raised and educated only to become Queen. Even though she had excellent fencing skills, she was not allowed to wield a sword. Nevertheless, she was happy. As Queen of the Kingdom of Mont, she was able to stay with her beloved King. But her happiness did not last long. The king betrayed her and condemned her. When she opened her eyes again, she found herself on the witch hunting ground outside the castle! People are calling her a witch and are trying to kill her. What is even going on?

Raw: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=54765284
    Manhwa: https://mangadex.org/title/51146/evil-knight

Just read this today and I want some spoilers please.

2. RevieLeCrensia

RevieLeCrensia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. paintedViolas

paintedViolas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I loooove the premise of this. I can't wait to see what is going to happen

4. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Choct15

Choct15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She woke up as someone with a whole new different appearance. Her blond hair is now silver and her reddish orange eyes are red.

While she was running away, she fell and saw that she was still wearing the same red gem necklace as the one she wore before she was executed as queen.

She was saved by a lady who reminded her of her lady in waiting.

Then the lady's brother got attacked with false charges. She pulls off the swiftest moves to save the brother and the lady

The Korean raws are more up-to-date. I can't wait for someone to TL them already cause the releases are so slooow

Esmerid, Creolenerd, Tt123 and 2 others like this.
  8. Choct15

Reading List:
    Link
    She wakes up as a witch in Mont Kingdom, where she's being burned alive. She runs towards a cliff and "drowns". While drowning the mermaids from Ignis kingdom rescue her because they think she's a witch who is related to their Majesty's curse.
    The mermaids thought she's a witch cause of the witch's stone. Then she meets the ML, his majesty in wolf form

Before dying as her original identity Queen Niger, she had the same witch stone necklace.

Esmerid, Evelyn Guz and Tt123 like this.
  9. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    If there novel for this?

10. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there revenge for her or its she in a different time periods? I hope not

kawaii12345 likes this.
  11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's in the same time period as for why she got into a different body well it wasn't explained yet but maybe it's due to her necklace. I think she would definitely be able to get her revenge. Slowly and surely things are starting to unfold about not just her new identity but also her past and the state of her former kingdom. Because based from the raws, it looked like both her and the king from Ignis would work together in fixing problems and defending the kingdom. It is speculated that her husband (fckn dck) the king of Mont Kingdom wants to invade the Ignis Kingdom. And the woman that he replaced MC with before she died has a huge influence and is able to provide the dck king a massive backing so that his plan to invade Ignis kingdom becomes a reality.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  12. Misaki Hime

Misaki Hime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

13. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7
    It's kind of shoe but I think it's necessary to clarify this so everything is clear.
    First of all, after meeting MC(Nietz?) , The prince can't forget her but this isn't because he's in love. No, he actually can't forget her scent, that's familiar for him and that her scent is actually nice.
    We get to see that he's a nice person and very kind to his people, while listening to an unfair situation in a city, he decided to send help to solve but his knight says that that woman was seen in that city. That woman is the reference for the witch that has cursed him.
    So it's decided that only his knight and himself is going there to check everything.
    This is unimportant but The prince gets seasickness and he has like a pet? That's s bird called Charlotte. This animal doesn't seem ordinary.

Our MC(Nietz) was taken away in chapter 8 since her benefactor was also taken. Nietz is taken with them but she is surprisingly strong, she had been placed inside a cage but with onlysonly her hands, she managed to blend it to go out and even knock down everyone.
    When she returns to the village, she is looking for her benefactor and her little brother, but she didn't find any clue. Anyway, she was seen by the villagers saw her and they started to chase her.
    On the other hand, the prince and the knight are checking everything but they are spotted by a few young ladies who are trying to flirt with them but once they are near, the prince feels like puking, it seems the curse doesn't let him stand women's scent but he can stand MC's scent and he even likes it. While he was out of himself, he smelled a nice one. It's MC, she's near.
    And everything is over once he catches her hand
    That's all I could get
    It seems like chapter 9 was published in may but after that, it was stopped since I didn't see any group keep translating it
    I'm honestly sad since I like it and it seems interesting.
    I hope we get to have more, I'm even open minded to read the novel if it's translated ( but I ignore if it exists)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    evanesco99211, Korleone and Tt123 like this.
  14. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, well
    Forget what I've just said. I've managed to find a few chapters. I'll be posting them here
    I'm not a translator, I'll just post a few spoilers to keep this alive.
    Unfortunately, I'm not saying from where I'll get the chapters since it's well known that authors are taking translations group down.

blacknevar and Choct15 like this.
  15. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this is like a summary about chapter 10
    We get to know more about the prince
    We get a short flashback that reveals that MC's scent is similar to Prince's mother.
    He and his mother seems to have been separated when the tower, where she was living, was burnt and his life might have been compromised. The king/emperor and father of the prince put many restrictions on his son after that, not letting him go to the tower and meet her even though she's his mother. The prince was child, less than 10 years old.
    We have a fluffy moment now
    He put her under his Cape in order to not let the men saw her. Once the men were away, MC tried to distance herself buuuut she make them to fall.
    Both of them fell, and she was on the top. She was embarrassed and when she was about to get up, the bird that was on the prince's shoulder went to greet her nicely. The bird is pretty cute and she laughs, so the prince seems nervous.
    So he says its name is Charlotte and that it doesn't like many people so it's a surprise that it actually likes her, a completely stranger.
    The prince starts like speaking on behalf of the bird and Nietz find it funny, asking if he really can understand it.
    He's like amazed because all the women would something like he's so amazing and start complimenting him . So, she's the first one who doesn't react that much. He felt more nervous and he remembered a few times when he spoke with a few animals. Yes, he is like snow White but handsome.
    After that (they are still on the floor and same position) he says that she shouldn't be discriminated for being a witch since there are a few stones that don't let the witches use their powers at will, and that he'll help her.
    That ruins the moment.
    She says she doesn't have to trust a completely stranger and that he might be fooling her to sell her.
    In that moment he realizes she's right, the men are back and try to get her but he and the bird attack them and they ran away together, holding hands.

16. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking about not posting but YOU HAVE TO READ THIS
    it's hilarious
    Chapter 11
    as you might suppose, Knox doesn't speak with women so he's clearly a blank sheet now. He wants her to trust him and that was his intention to bring her away of the village, to a forest. Only them. While MC was trying to see if she could trust him, she asks him to let her hand go. He does but he blushed SOOOOO
    Animals around them ask him if he was okay because he seems flustered. Then they start saying that MC is his woman and that he finally is thinking about mating and having a mate and that stuff
    He's extremely red and nervous. It's his first time being with a woman who he likes AND ALONE. What's more, he's been teased by many animals
    While he's having this stack, all red, the Nietz looks at him not understanding anything and why he seems so red
    Then , a rabbit and a squirrel listen that when she is near, the prince feels nervous so his heart throb quickly. They think she's dangerous so they attack her... But their attack is seen as a cute act by MC
    While she's looking at them cutely, the prince feels jealous because her attention is on someone else's and angry because his subordinates attack her
    She decided to trust him and she shows the man she's looking for(the one who kidnapped the girl and his brother) and I think it's the same one that he's looking for.
    so, it is insinuated that all the animals respect him as their king. All of them call him His Majesty and they follow his orders, and then when she shows her the drawing he sees that there's no place that his eyes and ears can't reach. I think it's a reference to that as long as there are animales in the place, he can get any information he's looking for
    when he was looking for her many chapters ago, he tried making a drawing of her but it was ugly. But, when she made the drawing, her drawing was.flawlessso he could easily know the man only looking at the drawing (Which was done on the.dirt)

17. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be quick
    In chapter 12 and 13, there's not much that's important
    Leone is in the castle
    The lord is a lustful man whose lust cannot be satisfied unless he has a witch. But since the new Emperor is ruling, all of them has disappeared.
    Then, he gets to know that there's a witch and that Leone is close to her. He says she's useful.
    On the other hand, Knox and Nietz captured the man who reveals everything.
    Then, she wants to go to the castle to rescue Leone even if it means her death
    So both of them go there
    I don't know when we are getting CH14
    Knox was able to difficult the man's breathing only looking at him. It seems that since he's able to turn into a animal, he also has this ability that with his 'force of presence' his enemies feel intimidated. What's more, he can control the animals so if he has a enemy, the animals will be hostile towards that person too.
    It seems Nietz power is strange. She can't control it (it might be because of the stones) but she's quick and strong by herself. She's a talented at sword skills but her father didn't let her train so she knows only the basics.
    Her teacher says that a talent like her would emerge rarely, only in a thousand of years someone as talented as her would appear again. Anyway, she dedicated herself to be the perfect wife and queen.
    When she is angry, there's a kind of red mist that makes her enemies shake in fear.
    I honestly think that she originally was destinated to be a wonderful knight but she died and, in this new body, she is still has her wonderful skills plus the witch power. Like she leveled up

18. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this based from novel?

19. Choct15

Reading List:
    Link
    Knox hugged and held her hand. Niger was shocked that she flipped Knox on the bed. ( she was on top of him)

Niger: you should keep your distance from me. Hugging and holding hands is for people who are in a romantic relationship ( I think they meant special but lol)
    Knox: I hug and hold hands with knights
    Niger: I'm not a knight
    (Skipped some parts)
    Knox hands over her red gem necklace. She remembers him, handing it to her when they went to the Lord's place before they split up (I think) She was grateful because it was the only thing that she owned. And then she introduces herself as Niger to him.
    Incomplete spoiler!! OMG FL give ML a chance he isn't a douchee

20. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers pls? :blob_plusone: