Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Hellionstark

Hellionstark Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope chloe is okay

Zhuzhu likes this.
  2. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I realize, is this the part where Chloe is "kidnapped"?

3. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    You read my mind! Ahahaha. My thoughts exactly! The fortune teller is tagging along with them, I'm like "this is too suspicious". Then Duncan mentioned "strangely enough he thought the woman was Sofhia." and the fortune teller is saying "My name" then my brain tells me "SHE'S ALEX'S SISTER OMGGGGGGG!!!!" :D

hongmeowpanda, AnnHime, Mikaa and 4 others like this.
  4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If she dosent yeet dunkin donuts out the window then whats the point

5. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Duncan just stabbed the fortune teller without reason and then called for a Doctor? is he crazy? :notlikeblob:
    and the baby got hurt when Duncan rolled her? :blob_teary: :blob_teary:
    Ahh btw. was Duncan the one who told Gilber to get the baby or it’s just a coincidence when he found them?

Sherlockisk, Mikaa and murumuru like this.
  6. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Alexnadro said (She can't have children.) out loud to Duncan ? so his father know she is not pregnant and can’t have children?

7. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s cause she ran toward him and I guess out of instinct or to protect himself or something, he stabbed her and had immediate regret because she reminded him of Sofia

no Duncan never wanted the baby. Gilbert just tried to save himself by trying to hand over the baby

nowaynoway, AnnHime, Mikaa and 9 others like this.
  8. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    not sure but the way it was in the Nobel, he said it to break the silence when he met with his dad

9. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    The baby who didn't resemble Alexandro was a little weird. Based on the time length that Alexnadro was gone, it couldn't have been that baby. His father wondered why he made such a decision to adopt a baby and be with a queen of slavery who was infertile.

'What's the difference of giving a slave a royal last name and being gay?'

There was no easy answer. What kind of parents would welcome such a woman? Not only that, she was widowed and previously married to Gilbert. There was nothing like this. No aristocratic families would do this.

Alexandro: "If you don't accept her, I won't live in Graham either"

Duncan sighed and said okay.
    Duncan: "Are you feeling okay?"

ALexnadro shook his head. Duncan sometimes dreamed of Sofia calling out his name and now his only son was in front of him.

Alexandro: "Don't bother my wife in the future. If it's nothing important, do not visit her, do not look at her. I don't ever want you meeting her"
    Duncan: "That doesn't make any sense"

Alexandro pulled out Sofia's diary.
    Alexandro: "You've deceived me your whole life and told me nothing about mother".
    Those words hit Duncan and realized he had been caught. Duncan became the smallest being in the world. He felt as if he was being trampled on.

When Chloe receives the family name, she will become part of the Graham family and can have anything she wants.

Duncan: "Can you please udnerstand where I am coming from?" He was gripping onto ALexnadro.

Alexandro shook his head.

Alexandro: "After what you did to mom, don't expect anything from me"
    He turned around and walked away.

======================================

Humphrey was standing in the hallway with a enervous face. A servant came by to give a message from the doctor.

In the meantime, Duncan made gestures of helplessness and walked down the hall.

Duncan: "I have to go see the baby"
    Humphrey: "My majesty....the baby....baby"
    He couldn't even finish his sentence. He just stared at Duncan's sad face and bit his lip. At that moment, DUncan recalled the deaths of many young lives he had witnessed. Even in his dreams, things that he's already used to encounter is now even more of a reality.

Humphrey: "Should we prepare the carriage?" Humphrey was worried about Duncan.

Duncan didn't answer and just looked at Sofia's diary.

================================

A day has passed. Gilbert was annouced dead. His family was annouced dead and knights were headed their way.

Chloe did not awake yet. Alexandro couldn't sleep holding the hand of the lying princess. Evan chatted with ALexandro for a bit and gave him updates of everything that was going on and asked if the princess woke up, Alexandro should return to the knights to which Alexandro responded no.

==================================

Chloe opened her eyes and closed her eyes. She was in perfect darkness and nothing bothered her. After reincarnation, life was never smooth. She realized how alone she was, she worked hard in her previous life and received nothing. Now, she had no family, was a slave, was a royal, etc. basically she was remincsing about her life.

She recalled the painful past days and vowed to live forever without hurting anyone.

10. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe didn't believe in love. Even though she lived twice, no love came to her. Everyone praised it was so magical but she had no chance. She thought about Alexandro and realized she was able to find the reason for her reincarnation.

"Chloe? Chloe!"

Only one man can call her name that desperately. Chloe felt her heart was going to burst and she couldnt' stand it. She tried opening her eyes.

"Chloe!"

"Call the doctor right away!"

"My father will allow us to live in peace"

"Please say something, I was wrong, I'm too late!"

Chloe was truly grateful for her life again.

===================

Chloe was asleep for two days. For Alexandro, it felt like way longer.
    Chloe: "Allen, please stop worrying. You need to feel better"
    Alexandro: "I'm not really sick"

Alexandro hugged her till she couldnt' breathe.

Chloe: "Allen, I'm okay"
    Alexnadro: "promise me, promise you me you will never fall like this again"
    That made her laugh but his voice was serious than ever.
    Chloe: "Never get hurt...but I'm choking right now"

It was a ridiculous request to Chloe. He let go a little bit so she could breathe/

Alexandro: "don't ever leave the house, don't talk to other men, actualyl don't talk to anybody and you can only stay next to me"
    Chloe pushed him and said "Why....!"

He looked like a lost puppy but he wasn't, he was a heavy man clsoe to a ferocious hound.
    Chloe: "Why are you doing this?" Chloe silently patted his back and asked about Lena. Alexandro hugged her harder. Chloe started to tremble and pushed him away. His face was full of pain.

Lena of the Graham family had parents but she was abadoned. Fortunately, she survived and was raised again by relatives. However, she did not reveal her name to anyone.
    (I think this is confirmation that the fortune teller is Alexandro's sister since they indicataed she had blue eyes and brown hair and Alexandro and Duncan thoguht they resembeld the mother)

Another baby was then named Lena that was picked up on the roadside and the baby who was hit by the cold rain eventually died. (Confirmation that baby is dead)

'Unbelievable'

Chloe started to have a headache. She statred to cry.

Alexnadro: "Tomorrow....we will have the funeral"

=============================

Next day, the funeral happeend. Chloe didn't go, she couldn't handle it. All she could hope for was to the baby to be reborn and have a new life and for it to be happier than anyone else.

==================

Chloe cried till exhausting. It was a day later. Her eyes were swollen. Alexandro was next to her. Alexnadro updated her on everything that happened from Gilbert dying, etc. She thought about Duncan and the family politics again and told Alexnadro she's not fit to be his wife. Alexandro was upset and not upset at the same time. He didn't want to argue, Chloe was already sick. He just said "You already have your name in the family lineage".

There was nothing she could do anyway so he didn;t argue with her because he wanted to wait till she got better to talk about it and just said okay. Chloe said thank you. There was no way in hell he was going back to the maid relationship.

11. H4nyJo

H4nyJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little baby :cry: poor thing!

12. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro: "Let's just wait, if you change your mind, let me know"

Chloe seemed guilty of the matter but no matter what she said, there were no options for her. She got up and Alexandro chased behind her.

Chloe: " I need some air"

Alexnado was insecure but she needed some alone time.

'All the mistfortunes started right from this palace'
    Chloe kept thinking about the baby and she headed to the quietest place she knew.
    Chloe: "don't wait up, just rest. I will be back soon"

============================

The old royal palace of El Pasa, the tallest clock tower. Duncan was sitting there in regret thinking about everything he had done. He regretted everything and he was so miserable.

Chloe then showed up. 'Oh my gosh' This was Chloe's secret place. Chloe thought Duncan tried to jump.

Chloe: "The rain............it will stop and it's difficult now but it will surely pass"

He said nothing.

Chloe: "One day everything will be in the past."

Duncan blinked without meaning and said "How do you............."

She said nothing, Duncan wanted his son to be happy.
    Duncan: Can you love alexnadro?
    They looked at each other and Chloe explained how his son pretty much kidnapepd her. He's definitely changed thought Chloe. They had a deep conversation where Duncan indicated he needed to say sortry to a lot of people and how nobody would be able to forgive him. Chloe tried calming him down and told him about Julia McCorwell and how the family was still alive so there was still a chance for Duncan to forgive himself.

Duncan felt different....he felt alive.

13. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes Duncan! You do that!

Bathroom_Vocalist, AnnHime and Zhuzhu like this.
  14. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gilbert had it to easy to die! Poor baby! :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    As always, thank you for the update, @bruh123 !

15. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    Brown hair? In the manhwa Sofhia's hair is pink whaaaaaaaat?

16. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Duncan saw hope in Chloe. This was the woman that Alexandro gave up everything for.

"Chloe!"

Alexnadro was running after his wife and he ran and hugged her. She hugged him back.

Alexandro: "What happeend? Are you hurt?
    Chloe: I'm okay.....
    Alexnadro: "Did my father try to bring you here in the middle of the night???"
    Chloe: What are you talking about...?
    Silence fell.

Dunncan was stunned watching the two. It was embarassing for him to se Alexnadro treating the girl this way. Previously, he would not have accepted Chloe but now things were different. It began to tickle his heart watching his son act the way he acted. It brought him back to Sofia and how he had never looked at his wife with the same precious eyes.

==========================

Duncan was spying on Chloe. Chloe was in her room recovering sitting next to Lena helping her recover as well as Chloe got better. It was a miracle that Lena lived.

Lena in this case is the fortune teller.

Duncan tried to talk to Chloe when she was alone to see how Alexnadro was feeling.

Scene is with Lena & Duncan talking.

Lena was also awake and Duncan claim she will live as Lena Graham. Lena refused. She wanted to live under the honor of Julia McCorwell. Duncan was disgusted but Lena told her how Chloe saved Julia McCorwell. Lena playfully told Duncan to be a good father. Chloe and Alexandro entered the room.

17. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    okay guys stopping here for now. enjoy :)

18. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, @bruh123 ! Really enjoyful!

19. Zhuzhu

Zhuzhu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u !!! You are the best!!❤❤

20. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many volume does Beatrice light novel have?