Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 volume

2. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what does light novel mean?

The novel is 5 volumes long. Also...I think the manhwa version is going to take at least 5-10 years to finish at this rate lmao

Jenyffer, AnnHime, Naant and 9 others like this.
  3. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Lena was asking for the baby and they revealed the baby is no longer with them. Lena was extremely sad.

===========================

Duncan was by himself and was reflecting on everything from McCorwell family to his son. How Lena survived because of the doctor and how Chloe was the only one who turned Alexandros' heart.

He thought to himself how infertility was such a big flaw but it was better than his son being gay. He thoguht about himself as a ruler and other personal things.

======================

Gilbert's body hung on the town square and everyone threw stones at him. He took a privately born princess as a wife and then sold the country and remarried. While Gilbert was a lord, nobles and commoners had to pay more taxes. He was a traitor. Alexandro was happy with the outcome of Gilbert.

4. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe seemed to question how long she could stay at the Emperor's place. As she wandered in the hallways, no one seemed to call her by her name. Chloe sat by Lena who was asleep and started to ponder.

==========================

The more unknown happened a few days later. Three people showed up at Chloe's door, they were designers and shoe makers to help dress Chloe. It was under the order of Duncan Graham. Everything felt a bit excessive when they were trying to help her get dressed.

5. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5- 10 years :blobfearful: I dow that it depends how she drow the story :blobwoah:

mal_bertha90 likes this.
  6. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexabdro was with Chris and Alexandro told Chris about his older sister, Lena. He hasn't had time to talk with Chloe properly lately since he was so busy.

=======================

Chloe didn;t know what day it was because of her complicated mind.

Late in the evening before Alexnadro returned to the bedroom, the designers came back with a jewlery box to give her. They also gave her a dress and put a corset on her. Chloe felt a little like cinderella as the designers kept complimenting her.

7. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    that's true but they're soooooo slow with the releases, and there's soooo mujch to cover? ?? lol

Phenixia and Imengimi like this.
  8. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she's getting sick all the time, :blobexpressionless:

9. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main cause of infertility is stress! Chloe is constantly stress during her marriage with Gilbert that is why they think she is infertile? But since chloe has her past life memories I wonder why she doesn’t thought about that?:hmm: But a story need something to be more impactful :blobpopcorn_cool: in order to make the story interesting

louka aya likes this.
  10. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro was really tired and he was late too, he found Chloe. He fell asleep in the bedroom everynight.

Alexandro walked in on Chloe dressing up with the designers. Alexandro fell in love with her again. Was it the dress? It was really pretty.

=====================

By the end of the day, Alexandro left everything and went to meet his father. The appearance of his wife was so beautiful he couldnt; stop thinking about her. He told his father to stop his nonsense because Alexandro and Chloe didn't like sloppy dresses or shiny jewlery. Duncan tried to tell him that all women liked this stuff.

Duncan wanted to return her to princess status.

11. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowbody is going to believe her, we are taking about a kindoms, it pointless, she did tell in the first book that she is from Corea, knowbody Belive her..

12. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm not sure if i should continue translating because you guys pretty much knows what happens at the end right? loool

13. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please continue if it’s alright! it’s still exciting! :blobcatblush:❤️❤️

karls, Surge, Tt123 and 1 other person like this.
  14. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are there any conversations between the two here? or it’s just a summary?

15. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    lol okay i just wasn't sure if it was getting boring or not. honestly, no conversations really. it's more action and lost deep into their thoughts, nothing you're missing out on. trust me lol

16. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I really dislike this father guy! He realizes things too late and when it matters the less.
    And now when he wants to restore Beatrice's honor before thinking how it's a good thing and he might be doing this for his son's happiness I felt he is doing this to save his face. So that his family name doesn't get furnished by his son marrying a war slave or fallen princess.
    I hoped he got a redemption arc but he is too stained with sins I guess!

tisifone21, LivB and theilikepie like this.
  17. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much :love:

Winter8flower and bruh123 like this.
  18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What annoys me the most is even after his death hes regarded as a great king. Proganda works

Some shit is just unforgivable. Trying to kill your infant daughter then later your wife is one of them.

But in the end he gets what he wanted. Theres no emotional catharsis and I feel like I got blueballed

Technically Gilbert only got to where he was, cause of duncan. Gilbert and many others like him were the symptoms but dickman himself was the disease.

sslsdm and LivB like this.
  19. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No please don’t, please continue translating for us because I don’t know Korean and I really want to read the novel but novel update stop translating, I am looking forward to your translation everyday, and really grateful you took your time in translating the novel for us. :aww: You are our only hope :blob_teary:, nobody in other spoiler tread would go through the length of providing each summary (depth detail) of each chapters of the book. So I am really grateful:aww:

Tt123 and bruh123 like this.
  20. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooooo why didn't know nothing ( the only thing we know is she got pregnant ) but we want so see is there more Chloe and Alex moments and what happed. Don't make my Bay the novel is in corea :blobsob: please make my happy toooo:blobpopcorn_two: