Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Lina1111

Lina1111 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always look forward to your translation :):love:.Please continue the translation :(:cry: !!!

murumuru and bruh123 like this.
  2. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro and Duncan were talking about how Alexandro was to be his succesor.

Lena was still sick and ate in the bedroom while Chloe often accompanied her.

====================

Chloe was walking the garden with Alexnadro. The garden was perfect. As he hugged her, she thought about how far she came.

==========================

Shortly before, Chloe and Duncan Graham first met with Alexnadro. Duncan indicated he would return the kingdom of El Pasa. She didn;t know whty he was doing such a thing and asked why he was doing it all of a sudden.

3. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro was sitting next to her, he didn't return to the knights. He was also curious of why the return of the kingdom. Chloe shook her head as it seems as though she rejected it. Duncan called her Beatrice and she didn't like it. She never wanted to live by that name again. Wearing beautiful shoes, a pretty dress looking like Cinderalla, she finally realized why no one called her name. She wasn't Chloe, it was Beatrice. That wasn't the only thing.

Duncan: "My son...Alexandro Graham wants to promise to you"

=====================================

After the marriage, Alexandro would become the king and she would be the queen.
    Apart from being thrileld and being excited, she wanted to be grumpy.

Chloe: "Okay...but we already..."
    Alexandro: "but"
    She shot lightly at Alexadnro.

Alexnadro: "But you have a finacee"

Alexandro who was tryin gto explain all the things happily, stood still on the spot. He was confused. He was struck by lightning.
    Chloe: "You said you had a finacee"
    Alexandro: "Where is this finacee I don't know about? Who said?"

He sighed.

Chloe: "Is it not Duke of Clara Bandoras?"
    Alexandro: "I have never been engaged with her and have nothing to do with her"

Alexandro was getting mad. Everything were just rumors because Alexandro was the one being pursued, not the other way around.
    Alexandro: "Who told you this?"
    Chloe: Everyone did.

In his fierce moment, Chleo was unable to name a particular person.

"hA!"

Alexandro felt like an unclean man.
    Alexnadro: Did you think I was going to marry her in the end then? Have you been thinking that way about me?"
    Chloe: "Ah, why do you do that?"

Chloe pulled her hand out of his as she went to go check on Lena. Lena was still recovering.

Their marriage wwas not an ordinary cermeony but a national marriage. It will take a lot of prepartion. The day she could be annouced his wife, he had to wait another year and a month.

'I can wait' he thoguht.

==================================

Lena looked out to the terrace. She was recovering well. She saw Chloe and Alexandro walkin g and talking. Julai McCorwell the grandmother who raised her was going to face a tragic death in the hands of Alexadnro due to a mistunderstanding but Chloe saved her and she wanted to thank Chloe for that. Julia was like her mother.

Chris entered the room and thought she looked a bit like Alexandro. Chris's face was strangely red but Lena didn't think much of it and Chris joined Lena on the terrace.

4. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    The coronation of Beatrice, the last remanent of the EL Pasa royal family became a big topic in so many ways.

First of all, the kingdom of El Pasa was nominally regained. The aristocrats did not complain that the continent was divided into two countriesa again because they knew Alexandro was the regent king. El Pasa wasn't declared an indepdent country but it did regain its name as honor. Once Bevatrice was crowned, Duncan was going to lower the taxes and the remainder of the chapter was about the politics of the kingdom.

5. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    okay guys, stopping for now, enjoy for the time being lol

6. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO "Chris entered the room and thought she looked a bit like Alexandro. Chris's face was strangely red"

Well he has a type, that's for sure... I guess the rumours weren't that off the mark :ROFLMAO: :blobxd:

nowaynoway and Zeras_heyyill like this.
  7. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. One year and a month to get married? what a preparation.Lol

8. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Beatrice now had to pay attention to the social world of the kingdom since was soon to be queen. Beatrice has regained her status and a month has already passed. Beatrice met some new and old faces. She often spent her time in the royal palace. She received a letter from Julia McCorwell.

Princess Beatrice, how are you? It would have been nice to say hello and I'd like to greet you with a letter again. i wanted to share good news. The McCorwell family has been revived. Thanks to Duncan.

Julia was awarded a position. Beatrice was shocked because it was just unthinkable in this society.

Chloe had to abandon her name because she was the future empress and she couldnmt be left with the time she had lived in that name.

=============

The weather was nice so Alexandro asked Chloe to take a stroll in the garden. They saw each other everyday but it seemed quite a while sincec they walked outside together. Chloe told Alexandro about the letter and the great news about Julia to which Alexandro responded, that's great...but you should focus on me now".

Chloe: "Don't we see each other everyday?"

Beatrice stared at him under pressure. Oh my god. Her heart fell and she thought Alexandro was so cute. She looekd up at her finace who was much larger than herself and looked serious. They faced each other and thoguht the same thing. They kissed. They missed each other.

Alexandro was thinking to himself how there would be no divorce in the empire and him and Chloe are forever married but they were still not married as there were still preparations to be done. He was running out of patience and wanted to get married tonight.

Chloe: "What are you thinking?"

Alexandro led her a different way in the garden.
    Alexnadro: "I'm going to kidnap the princess again secretly"
    Chloe: "You won't"
    Alexandro: "Yes, of course but I can dream"

9. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro: I can't dare do that
    He kissed her hand. He wanted to be a good man to her

Chloe: If i think about it, I can't beelive there are times you were so impulsive"

How did a man like him think about leaving behind everything?

She laughed at his perfectly aristocratic figure.
    Alexandro: "I'm sorry to think of things that were rude to the princess"
    Chloe: are you rude to me"

has alexnadro ever been rude to her?

Alexandro: there was a lot of work in the valley.

The eyes of the lovers who mentioned only the stories that the two knew were secret. He couldn't help but stare at her and think of how beautiful she was and how much of an angel she was. She was still unmarried and that was his finacee but he wanted to become an emporer to make her an empress.

=======================

It was early morning after breakfast. Beatrice was sitting in the library and diligenlty signing documents. There was a pile of papers to go through. There was so much money invovled with all the aristocrats.

============================

Beatrice had lunch with Alexnadro. It was a face to face meal after quite some time. She thought about the times they used to eat together when she was a maid. Again Alexandro was lost in his own thoguhts looking at her and how they still had to wait a year.

Once I'm married, i will be able to fall asleep and take her every night and never have her separate from me. - Alexandro's thoughts.

10. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Take her every night" I know what you mean there my man. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t like it when they call her Beatrice! i like ‘Chloe’ more.

12. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you not exist, l need a man like in my life

Epona C likes this.
  13. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    She have no choice since it's her duty as a princess to be called Beatrice (since it is the title itself haha) but only Allen can call her Chloe though.

Marta Tan and aoko like this.
  14. Zhuzhu

Zhuzhu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooooo please keep on translating❤
    Ur translation is my only solace in this crazy crazy covid condition! T.T

elyacuty and bruh123 like this.
  15. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Aweee love all your comments, okay just making sure y’all weren’t bored since a lot of you seem to know the spoilers.

anyhow, I don’t have time to post for the remainder of today but I’ll aim for more uploads tomorrow. :*

16. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No we are not bored am happy to see your spoiler my life know, the coronavirus is killing my y my houses sow the novel are something to kill time, thank you for you spoiler blobmelt_thumbs

17. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always read 3-4 times of all your spoilers, it’s really making me curious! Your spoilers helps me a lot during this corona time.
    I thank you for your time to translating and making spoilers here, @bruh123 !

18. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Beatrice wanted to go to medical school and proposed that they make one. Beatrice also wanted to farm herbs for the people because in order to live well long, public health should be important.

For Beatrice, the continent was endless in development. The land is wide and there were not many people. The weather is not to cold to which you can grow anything well if you plant a crop.

Alexandro: “But no one can grow, sell, and distribute herbs, so we need skilled workers. So we want to set up an institute.”

In this blessed place, the whole war was fought on the ground. Fortunately, it is now over, so it's time to wipe away the remaining blood And rebuild it. She thought it was the state's job to push the limits. If you start doing this, it will help boost the economy, starting with more jobs. It was too much money to have alone.

Chloe: "People aren't just worried about their lives now, they're worried about how they can live well...." It was her dream.

Chloe: "If public health is good, the average life expectancy will increase and the economic population will increase. Taxes will always rise. It’s not a useless idea”

Beatrice got a little anxious when she saw Alexandro, say nothing. He finally said Thats not what you seem to be worried about though.

she pouted and said she wasn’t a doll. Alexandro was at a loss for words based on what she had just said.
    Chloe; “I have a desire to enjoy what I have and I have an opinion”

She wanted to do what she wanted with her own pox she wanted to help people. Chloe needed him to know he would not be happy if he only wanted her as his doll.

Alexandro thought you himself, if he was anything like Gilbert, she would.not dare. It wasn’t a difficult request.

Alexandro was only concerned for her safety. They then had lunch at a restaurant and Alexandro was quiet for the most part.

But no matter how angry Alexandro is, Beatrice was not afraid of him at all.
    Chloe: “is it because I said something presumptuous….”

He immediately grabbed her hair and rolled her head back. A tightly held hand held her back, her head tilted hard, and her lips struck. He grabbed her shoulders, and placed his lips on hers, it was a long kiss, but he was rough, and when she pushed him off, his hands holding her hind head bowed his neck even more.

Alexandro, who had been covering her mouth for a long time, hurriedly pulled off. She looked at him anxiously.

His hand was in a hurry, taking dress down, but his eyes were out of focus.

Chloe: "Wow, you can't do this here! We’re at a restaurant" she stopped Alexandro quickly.

The noise of the tableware falling on the floor was disturbing. They exchanged their eyes and thought the same thing.

'Alexnadro seems to be very angry.

alexnadro: "The princess said too much.”

also side note: Jorge is now the only one who calls her chloe.

19. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    So Allen's calling her Beatrice too. I'm not even surprised loooooool. My presumptions are always wrong anyway. :blobjoy:

20. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    staff of the restaurant debated if they should interfere after hearing plates fall and the princess scream but they didn’t dare.

Chloe: why did you do that?

Alexnadro thought he was going insane because he himself didn’t know why he did that.

All women do was just buy useless ornaments or drink tea, pretend to be elegant and nice, but she said touching dirty soiled grass is her favorite thing.

How could a woman love such a thing??

Alexandro replied with a hesitation, carefully arranging her entangled hair.

"I don't know."
    He stared at his fiancée. The lips of the woman who spoke her thoughts were the sexiest thing he’s ever seen. Rather than wearing a pretty dress, something simmered the moment he saw her shiny eyes.

The eyes of someone who wants to do something like that is amazing.

Am I a pervert? Why are you attracted to a woman who isn’t a doll? He was so confused and answered “because you’re so lovely”. Alexandro touched her soft lips and said why do you have to sleep in a separate bedroom? Alexnadro was getting naughty thoughts.