Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. minisma781

minisma781 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alex was always afraid Chloe would leave him . I hope Chloe can understand this because Alex has only her. I feel they are still not trusting each other :blob_teary:

mal_bertha90 likes this.
  2. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not like Alex doesn't want to let her fly freely but as we all have seen she is easy to fool and has a good heart. Which is why she is easy be taken granted too. Alex is scared losing her. And also what will come with this freedom. He doesn't even want to let her sleep in another bedroom? He just wants to stick himself with her which he can not do if Beatrice takes control of a whole kingdom. She is to be the King of her kingdom and also the queen of Alex's.

3. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg
    This man is desperate, he can't take it anymore, like something is going to happen ...:blobnosebleed:

4. Hellionstark

Hellionstark Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translating.

5. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duncan is trying to put Julia in a better position (or restore her status because he felt he owed her so much) within the kingdom and dealing with the politics between the other Dukes.

=======================

Beatrice was learning horseback riding and Trigger was with her.

Nothing really happened in this chapter.

6. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    First half of the chapter is about how Beatrice was reminded that Alexandro was going to sell Xanthos. She again thinks about her past but this time she is no longer sad about it. Alexandro and Chloe were late to the game of marriage and children but they were still young.

========================

Second half, we are back to Duncan and him fighting the other Dukes about Julia and giving her a position within the empire. They are opposing it because of the politics behind it, the past stuff, and the fact that she is a woman but Duncan is not budging because he promised her and Graham's don't go back on their promsies. Duncan is also grateful that Alexandro is marrying a woman and now the only issue was trying to get a grandson but he rather Alexandro be with a woman over anything else.

7. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why are you stubborn? Duncan.

8. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    The basement of the El Pasa Royal Palance.

"This is where you can see all the history and traditions of the El Pasa royal family"

It was a hidden space on the other side of the dugeon. An old man was giving Alexandro a tour. The old man was the first general. As he was to be the new emperor, he needed to know what he was ruling over.

=====================

Ten years ago, the Imperial Emperor, who died in a sudden accident, had no successor for some reason. All affairs were replaced by Duncan Graham. The cause of death was poisoning.
    The Duke of Snurban made a terrible brutality to rob the throne, and Duncan Graham learned of this and executed him. Duncan Graham has long been guarding the imperial palace.

Alexandro sat in the office reading this propaganda.

9. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting :blobpopcorn: need more information thank you for the spoiler...

10. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    A social gathering was to be held.
    Alexandro was thinking to ask Beatrice to hold a tea party after the social gathering.

======================

Beatrice was being dressed up by the designers again but Beatrice was going against what they had suggested. it was too miuch for her. Beatrice wanted to wear a black dress. The designers were rambling and mentioned that Clara had spent a night with Alexandro. Beatrice was silent when she heard it but it didn't matter to her but the designers reassured her that Clara was lying.

========================

Duke of Carlsberg arrive to the palace. Chloe & ALexandro went to go greet him.

11. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexadnro, Duke of Carlbsgerg, and Chloe sat down and got acquainted with each other and basically just chatted throughout the chapter. Chloe was very impressed with Duke of Carlbergs's point of view regarding being an emporer and the fear of rebellion.

Not missing much here guys.

12. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers, @bruh123 !

13. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank for the spoiler ...

14. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duke of Carlsberg was one of the greatest scholers of the Empire and an outstanding figure for culture, economy, politics, and philosphy. He complimented how smart Chloe was and Alexandro was really proud. The Duke of Carlsberg told Alexandro he wanted Chloe as his daughter in law to which Alexandro revealed that they were going to be married, and she is his going to be his wife. It was already set in stone.

Alexandro then questioned The Duke of Carlsberg of the propoganda he read.

15. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    okay going to stop here for now and not sure if i can most till monday :(
    but i'll do what i can
    swampeeeeeed with work but enjoy in the meantime loves :*

16. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro thought of appointing Aaron to the cheif of the royal palace. Beatrice laughed knowing how happy Trigger woudl be to hear this.

Alexandro mentioned the medical education center again because that was dismissed after the big accident at the restaurant that day. Alexnadro was not pleased with what he did that day but Beatrice wasn't disappointed. Chloe was looking at farmland for the herbs to be grown anyhow so they still had time.

Alexnadro wanted to arrange a meeting to meet with Viscount Berto to help her so Chloe was actualyl very grateful for his support. She had to find a suitable place to build the medical education center. She wanted to tell Jorge and how happy he would be.

She stared at her handsome fiance and said thank you and indicated it was the happiest day of her life. Alexandro was so delighted to hear those words. It was like a flower full of joy. It was such a magnificient expression that she didn't even indicate when she first confessed her love so he was overwhelmed with joy.

Marriage was not the most important goal in her life. Alexandro was alreaday rejected several times and confirmed this.

Alexandro" "I love you"

=============================================

Trigger was hanging out with Chloe. Chloe was so excited to share the news with Trigger and they just had a good time together.

17. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry your spoiler make me the hsppiest person in the world thanks you for that:cookie:

18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is literally propaganda to show duncan as a good king. I cant. Does this pathetic excuse of a man ever learn. I dont think heblearend anything. All the pieces fell into place for him and he didnt have to work for for forgivness or anything

19. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t wait to see her pregnant! :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:
    I want to read how Allen react to know she’s pregnant.
    Thank you, @bruh123 ! Stay healthy !

20. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro decided to show Beatrice a place where Marquis Burnett had trained his soilders.

Chloe: "Can i really use this as a medical education center?"
    The area was actually hard to get to and it was in the mountains.
    Chloe started rambling and planning on how she would change things.

Out of the blue..............
    Alexandro: "do you have anything to ask me?"
    Beatrice was taken aback by his cold voice and didn't look at her. Beatrice thought of how handsome he was.
    Alexnadro: "you have nothing to ask me?" nothing??"
    Chloe: "uhhh what is it?"
    Alexandro: "Do you have something to ask me?"
    Chloe tried to think back through everything from Jorge, trigger, etc. etc. but nothing came to mind so she said "Did you ever argue with Duke Carlsberg?

Silence.

Chloe: "you must have" she assumed "He's a very good person...."
    Alexandro: "EVERY TIME!"

The emotion that he had surpirsed exploded like a bottle shattering.
    Alexandro: "Every single time, you talk about othes and now its duke carlbergs??"

She was a little taken back due to the strong emotion that arose inside Alexandro. It wasn't the only thing he cared about.

Alexandro: "Do you know Clara has been to me more than once??!?!?"
    He waited for her reply but silence. It wasn't really her business who Alexandro met with.
    Chloe: "I belive in you"

Those weren't the words he wanted to hear, he was not satsified.