Discussion Choose the three curses you'll suffer?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mount Tai Unleashed, Jul 18, 2020.

?

Choose three curses

1. 1. Every time you fall asleep, amber heard will teleport to you and take a dump on your face

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. 2. There's a 30% chance of loosing half your cash per week. You also have permanent fecal breath

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. 3. Every time you cough/sneeze/yawn, you'll either crap/pee or vomit.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4. Every piece of "powered" technology you see or touch will permanently stop working.

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. 5. Everything you eat will randomly either taste like garlic, raw onion or lemons.

13 vote(s)
    68.4%
  6. 6. Every day you'll constantly hear "indian love call" on repeat, you'll also forcefully sing along

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. 7. Sunlight will now turn you into a pile of ash, and no, you haven't been turned into a vampire.

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. 8. Every time you're in public- [more than 2 people] you'll uncontrollably scream curses and dance.

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  9. 9. You can no longer understand what people say/sign/write. You will also gain severe schizophrenia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 10. You'll be haunted by the grudge ghost. Stay in one place too long, you'll die. It is contagious.

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  11. 11. Everything you touch will turn into robin williams. Take family guy for reference.

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  12. 12. Your hands have been possessed by evil forces. Take evil dead for reference.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. 13. In your eyes people now look like yeti's.

16 vote(s)
    84.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    You have a job working at a bank. Recently a new management position has become available and you're one of the lucky two chosen that have a chance at getting it through a promotion.

Obviously you want to get that position and the man in charge says that you'll have to make tough decisions and that means turning down helpless people for loan extensions.

One of those helpless people is an old lady [who happens to secretly be a 200 year old witch], while she begs you for an extension on her mortgage, you harden your heart and say "No".

The witch doesn't like this at all and gives you a twitchy evil eye before leaving.

Unbeknownst to you, you have been cursed by that witch!

You now have to choose which three curses you'll suffer from the poll. If you feel like sharing, leave a comment with the three curses you chose.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    imK likes this.
  2. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already cursed with beauty, brawns and brains. Woe is me.

3. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    sunlight coz I can just work from home or start working in other job from home

4. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    11 would be worse if its adam sandler instead of robin williams.
    I wish to also add 14, every dog will hump you whenever they see you.

5. CrimsonPhoenix

CrimsonPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I chose the following because they would cause the least impairment and allow someone to live a relatively normal life.
    13. In your eyes people now look like yeti's.
    Even if everyone looks like yetis, you will sooner or later get used to it and no longer have major issues. Might be hard finding a life partner but you can live without one.
    5. Everything you eat will randomly either taste like garlic, raw onion or lemons.
    This will take all joy out of eating but you will get used to it and it means you no longer waste money buying food from restaurants or expensive food since it all tastes the same anyways.
    1. Every time you fall asleep, amber heard will teleport to you and take a dump on your face
    The previous two are easiest to deal with but the others are all bad in different ways. At least with this, the issue is limited to sleeping and the privacy of your own home so it can be made to seem as if it never happened as far as others are concerned and you can get on with your life.

nyamachi and kyoshijiro like this.
  6. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that the exact plot of the movie 'Ninth Gate' or something? Like she couldn't understand begging wouldn't do shit.

7. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Solid pass

8. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    sunlight to ash+ curses and dance in public+ people look like yetis
    we gotta self isolate right now, i'm not leaving my unlit room ya dingus

kyoshijiro likes this.
  9. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    What of the other two curses?

10. felidormit

felidormit probably asleep.

Reading List:
    Link
    13. In your eyes people now look like yeti's.
    you'll get used to it. it's not like you'll get a chance with 3D girls, so better stick with 2D waifus.

10. You'll be haunted by the grudge ghost. Stay in one place too long, you'll die. It is contagious.
    you can start those old school chain messages again for fun. also a loophole: move 1 cm every once in a while to avoid death.

5. Everything you eat will randomly either taste like garlic, raw onion or lemons.
    say goodbye to your tastebuds and may it rest in peace. you'll get used to it.

i was tempted to choose 4. Every piece of "powered" technology you see or touch will permanently stop working. and/or 《7. Sunlight will now turn you into a pile of ash, and no, you haven't been turned into a vampire.》 but both will hider your work.

otaku31 likes this.
  11. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    In my experience, there is always a solution other than the ones provided to you, usually ones involving lot of violence and imagination. So instead of just taking these curses lying down, I will temporarily pick the ones that are least debilitating - 1,2,5, and go full rambo/John wick on this damn witch. There's very few problems violence can't solve. A witch ain't one of those.

1 - I just need to time my sleeping hrs well. If Amber Heard is also going to sleep at that time, chances are her bowels are empty.
    2 - just need to convert all my money into assets.
    5 - not really the worst thing that can happen, won't affect my aim either

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  12. PaladinWolf

PaladinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] yeti girl

13. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    7 is nothing special. I suffer from vampirism for more than 10 years already. So I'm always covered in clothes from head to toe. even in 42 Celsius summer

so.. 7x3

14. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that the story of dragged to hell or something?

Where she has to get rid of the cursed button ?

15. weyz

weyz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That damn witch. When I first got the curse my hair was full of shit from amber. God knows what she ate. I had shave my hair bald since then for easier washing. Now I wear a snorkeling mask to sleep. It's not bad plus the remuneration that she's giving me. Once i fall asleep in the airport. It scare the fuck out off everyone there. Damn bitch just teleport and batshit crazy poop onto my head. Lucky the camera got her. It was a lengthy case. Anyhow, everything got settle now.
    Think of the bright side. At least I don't need worry about money for the rest of my life.
    If you any of you guys got the same curse as me. Don't bother thinking she'll poop blanks. I tried talking to her. Even she ate nothing, shit still coming out. Best that u can get from her is that; she offered to sleep beside to clean the poop for you.

16. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    5, 8, 13.

5. Like the taste of all 3. I'll get used to it.

8. Internet + online shopping + I'm pretty solitary by nature and I already work from home.

13. Could be worse. Could have teleporting Amber Heard to deal with.

17. Mount Tai Unleashed

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw too bad for you bro, everybody includes, anime, cartoons, pictures etc. Everone on naruto will be looking like a yeti, every girl on your favorite hentai will be looking like a yeti, even mona lisa wil be looking like a yeti.

18. felidormit

felidormit probably asleep.

Reading List:
    Link
    i understand if realistic paintings and your reflections turn into yeti. but comics and animations? yeah, right.

if so, then time to renew your mental dictionary of everything related to beings that look like a human. surely you can deceive your brain sooner or later. lol

19. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of that horror movie, Drag Me To Hell >.>

I'll pass on the curses though....

20. Mount Tai Unleashed

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, definitely a plot from drag me to hell lol xD

PomeloCloud likes this.