Spoiler The planned first kiss 첫 키스는 계획적으로

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Jul 23, 2019.

1. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Lydia ..... You seriously an airhead:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

tasyaaaa, Creolenerd and Bonzai like this.
  2. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchhh for all the spoiler! Oh my god these 2 just so cute and funny.

3. lunafreya

lunafreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh....it's funny...but like the airheadness I can't even LOL. How did Lydia go from this to accepting Marr as the emperor and even bearing his child later lmaooooooo :blobjoy: Thanks for the continued spoilers :blob_pompom:

Aqua_the_idiot and limueee like this.
  4. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Marr is so confused. :blobconfused: Marr asks her why would he like the Emperor and Lydia retorts, challenging him to say something bad about the Emperor. Marr can't.:blobtired:

Then Lydia goes on to express it makes sense as to why he knows sooo much about the Emperor's taste and he's been so complementary about the Emperor to her as well. Marr has difficulty responding. Lydia thinks this confirms her suspicion and she says "Cheer up, I'll help you." Though Lydia wants to cheer him on, she's suddenly sad as well. She hopes someday if she finds a man, he has a face like Marr's. :blobpats:

Lydia then changes tactic so instead of cursing the Emperor she starts to praise the Emperor because she wants to be considerate of Marr's feelings. (Gawd this couple kills me :blobjoy:)

The current dance has come to an end and it's break time for people to mingle. Lydia tells Marr she'll meet him later and Marr walks away. Now she needs to catch the Emperor's attention to make sure she gets past the first gate. She sees the Emperor start to leave the ballroom so Lydia rushes to confront him. There's a huge crowd since the dancing has temporarily stopped so she has to stumble around to where she saw the Emperor disappear. As she wading through she is so confused she bumps into an gentleman. It's the Emperor who was dancing with Yurishina! Quickly she apologies thinking she just knocked into Emperor! He's going to kill her! But instead of he apologizes gently saying he was in error and walks away.

Lydia is like what?! Where's the ruthless tyrant? Where the cold blooded terror that everyone feels when they meet his wrath? Doesn't he cut people down for being in his way? Why is he so, ....so normal? Maybe he isn't the Emperor but he was dancing quite a bit with Yurishina. So Lydia :hmm: becomes confused.

The masquerade ball finally has come to an end and the results will be send to all the concubines who have participated the following day. As Lydia prepares to leave, a gentle voice is heard behind her, it's Yurishina.

Lydia is feeling awkward but she greets Yurishina. As they leaving the imperial palace, Lydia starts to explain why she is there so that Yurishina doesn't misunderstand as she is not after the Emperor but Yurishina smiles kindly saying its okay they both have their reasons. Lydia is happy that that Yurishina isn't mad and then Yurishina tells Lyida, she loves the Emperor. :blobsleepless:

Yurishina goes on to explain to Lydia how at first she felt helpless and all she is known as the successor to her kingdom and she had save her country by getting in favor with the emperor to protect her people. While being with the Emperor, he was so empathetic to her flight and burden and his kindness touched her. She also tell Lydia that he didn't see her as just some successor but some one who is strong and brave. Who's love for her country she would do anything to free them from tyranny. Due to that she has fallen in love with him. Lydia finds Yurishina's story so romantic! :aww:

Yurishina then looks at Lydia and tells her gently, "Let's compete well". Lydia is like huh--?:blobastonished:
    Yurishina informs Lydia she has no intention of yielding the man she loves to anyone else. Lydia tries to explain she's not interested in being Empress and Yurishina tells her it's okay since all the concubines are competing she should do as well. Lydia is exasperated and finally explains that she just needs to get in second place because she wants to open a flower shop. Yurishina nods at Lydia and both leave to head home.

The next day, a golden scroll arrives announcing the winner of last nights masquerade ball.
    In first place --- Princess Yurishina! Lydia is relieved and happy for Yurishina. Now it's her turn to find her score hoping it's good to move to the next round and it's ------- 2nd place! Yurishina has scored 100 and Lydia is at 90 points.

Lydia is shocked and thinks the Emperor really really must like the color black! :blobrofl:

Giddy at her score she rushes out of the castle to find Marr and tell him the good news. He's out in the garden watering the flowers and his back is to her. He is wearing a pink knit armor (sweater) outside that she had knitted for him. :blobsmilehappyeyes:Teasingly she sees him and thinks it would be fun to surprise him. So she sneaks up and hugs him from behind around his waist.

This startles Marr who was drinking something which spills on Lydia's arm. Quickly apologizing to Marr she grabs a knapkin to wipe away the spill and smells something odd in the liquid he is drinking. Looking carefully Lydia realizes the liquid that has spilled is blood! :blobfrowning:

Lydia backs away from Marr stunned. Marr doesn't move. Lydia finally asks if he's going to throw that away. Marr asks sadly, if she plans to leave. Lydia tells him why would I do that and then she notices his beautiful face looks so nervous and sad. Worried about him she walks up to him and wipes the blood from his lips with her knapkin.

As Lydia is thinking she unconsciously slips out the word '...monster' and a devastated Marr tells her "Monster. Blood-Mad..everyone calls me that." He tells her she must think it is terrible too. :blobconfounded:

Lydia watching this beautiful man before looking so dejected reaches out thinks 'no..no' and gently brushes his hair telling him 'no.' He's not a monster and she doesn't think it's terrible either. :blobmelt: Marr reaches out and hugs Lydia, putting his head on her shoulder.

Marr asks if she really thinks so and Lydia reassures him that he's the same as always to her. Marr can't believe it and asks but she saw him drink blood so why isn't she afraid. Lydia thinks that normal people would be afraid but it's not a normal situation she's been living in, she's seen vampire movies and living as a person from a novel so this news doesn't really freak her out. She actually thinks he's more normal than her :blobpats:

Lydia spends the rest of the time comforting Marr (patting him on the back, stroking his hair, etc.) :aww: She realizes how much he hates that he has to consume blood....then she tells him not to worry and how did he become a vampire. Marr comments what's a vampire? Lydia says someone who drinks human blood. Marr looks at her. :blobconfused: He tells her he doesn't drink human blood and why would he do that? DOH! Welp she got that wrong she thinks and embarrassing tries to correct herself apologizing to Marr.

Marr finally tells her about his past. (Not as emperor but as an aristocrat.)

Marr's actual mother was he previous Empress's sister. The previous Empress could not conceive a child so she raised her sister's as her own. Because the baby had silver hair the same as the previous Emperor, he declared Marquez as his successor. Marr's real father was a knight who was well known for his beauty, swordsmanship, and super human strength. His father had a blood thirst for battle and often had cut down hordes of enemies easily. His father was finally killed to the in the battle field. Marr discovered he has inherited the blood thirst as well. He too affected by battle and when seeing human blood he goes into a rage and attains the reputation of a war god and can never live a normal life and discovers if he consumes some animal blood it keeps him from flaring up into a rage.

He tells Lydia that the previous Emperor discovered the truth of his lineage but could not prove it so he began resent and then hate him. At a very young age, the previous Emperor kicked him out of the palace forcing him to battle kingdoms and wage war hoping Marr would die like his father in the battlefield. :blobangery: He was force to take peoples lives (blood) and had to drink blood to live and so by his father's order and thus the reputation of war maniac, bloody murderer followed him.

Lydia listening to all this declares his father was a jerk and that he doesn't need to fall the same path has his father and she gets pissed at how they've traumatized a child. She doesn't want Marr hurt anymore by the Emperors cruelty to him.

After awhile she asks if Marr is feeling better and trys to back away. Marr on the other hand keeps holding her and doesn't want to let go.:aww: He tells her he'd like to say like this for a while.

Lydia thinks he must have some kind of affection deficiency :blobrofl:

Then Lydia recalls why she wanted to see him in the first place. She moves out of his arms and shows shows him the results. He tells her congratulations :blobowoevil: and Lydia thinks to herself how pretty he is with his head bent down reading, it's like he's cheating because he's too beautiful.

After reading the scroll Marr tells her, the next time she's be #1. :blobrofl:

Lydia shakes her head saying no way, she doesn't need the attention from the Emperor as she's probably already has people looking at her since she came in second place.

Distracted by the scores and learning Marr's new situation, she realized that she had forgot to read the rest of the scroll. Looking down she sees information for the second gate. The 2nd task is a test and this time it will be a question that you have to solve. The question is 'Fill the Emperor's room with just one thing.'

Lydia stares at the question thinking what what an ridiculous question.:blobunsure: How is one suppose to solve that? Then she reads there is fine print indicating the size of the object can be no bigger than your body.

Lydia groans out loud how they hell did they come up with such absurd question, it's so strange. Marr looks at her oddly for a moment looking like he wants to say something. :blob_pout: She turns away and then notices the garden. She is amazed by the scene before her. The flowers are twice as tall, bigger and darker color than she's ever done in growing them for the past 3 years. Marr asks her what's wrong. Lydia on the other hand is amazed by Marr's skill as he's been the one growing and handling the flowers for her. Lydia asks him how did he do it? What's his secret?

(Our handsome stalker/pervert/war trauma/awesome cook/ who is gay, likes the emperor is now an amazing gardener)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
  5. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    I so agree, I didn't think I'd like such a fluffly novel but they both keep me wanting to read more.

PuddingQueen, Kamina, Khalala and 2 others like this.
  6. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Limu limuuu!!thank you so much for provide us these spoiler!!!GBU!!!

7. biha

Reading List:
    Link
    @limulimu you're translating using Google, right? How did you translate it so accurately? I plan to ease your burden of spoiling us, by helping to translate some part if I'm free (cuz like I'm bound by assignments as well) but yeah, I have Kakao account and I like to help you. As well as other forums hehehe I love to spoil people too:aww::aww::aww::aww:

8. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey @biha --- That would be great, since I'm only going to post summaries.

I use a combination of Papago (mainly), Google Translate, Naver dictionary, systran and just plain googling. I have to switch between the translation because the MTL doesn't make sense and there's weird grammar and/or phrases. Also there's many Korean references to their history of characters like their version of Robin Hood (Hong Gildong) that our MC may call out to.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  9. ailatte

ailatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds very complicated, makes me appreciate what you're doing a lot more.
    Thanks for your hard work!

Elphin and Sintia_S24 like this.
  10. biha

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my. I knew it would be much more complicated because you didn't seem hesitate about many parts. I did some random chapters too just for it to turn me into the valley of confusion:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Well, maybe I can try. Need to try on the side story first. If it's get better maybe i can post it here. :blob_thor:fighting limulimu. You're an angel:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

11. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Lydia is so happy and surprised at how amazing the star flower are growing and she asks Marr if he talks to them. He tells her yes. Lydia ponders out loud if these flowers read minds or they know what their caretaker is thinking. So she turns to Marr asking what has he been thinking as he's caring for them? She then turns to the flowers half-jealous, half in awe and asks them they like their new 'master' (lol). She is about to return to the castle when she notices a very beet- red Marr standing there staring at her.

Lydia stares at Marr wondering why he's so embarrassed and then it dawns on her...she had asked what he was thinking and he's blushing furiously...what's has he been thinking about when he's caring for these flowers...then Lydia realizes that Marr must be thinking about love. Lydia suddenly gets angry and claims...'You love the Emperor more than me!" :notlikeblob: That's why the flowers are blooming so well. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Lydia flees from Marr and she's all flushed herself. She starts to scold herself that she shouldn't be mad but she can't help it as her best friend is being taken away by an Emperor that doesn't even know her face. They spend all day together and yet how can he think of the Emperor all the time over his friend (LMAO:blobrofl:) Then Lydia realizes she wish she was 1st in Marr's thoughts.:blobmelt:

Lydia locks herself in her bedroom when Marr knocks her door. She tells him she's going to sleep and skips dinner. Later she pouts sulking about Marr and the Emperor thinking.. 'Che, and I even comforted and hugged you.':blob_pout:

The next day, Lydia decides to go visit Yurishina because she wants to put a little distance from herself and Marr. As she opens the door she notices there is a basket on the floor. Marr made her a cheese sandwich the night before. (He is so sweet to her :blobsmilehappyeyes:) Lydia is touched and it makes her more sad. :blobexpressionless:

Yurishina and Lydia are having tea and because Lydia came over early, Yurishina realizes that Lydia hasn't had breakfast orders a lovey variety of dishes for Lydia to enjoy. Lydia congratulates Yurishina for coming in first and she
    tells her thank you.

As they are chatting about the results, Yurishina comments that Lydia looks pale and if she is alright. Lydia feeling conflicted shares her dilemma without revealing Marr's name. After Lydia finishes she is surprised as Yurishina begins to laugh and tells Lydia that sounds like 'jealousy' (YEP!!!) :blobowoevil: Lydia is unsuccessful refuting Yurishina's conclusion.

Then Yurishina asks is it because of her? (DOH!) Lydia is like huh? Marr and her? What does that have to do with..and then Yurishina grabs Lydia's hand and apologizes that she hasn't been spending enough time with Lydia even though she had said she would. Yurishina said she have been talking too much about the Emperor in front of Lydia :blobdead: Lydia groans internally at this misunderstanding but Yurishina apologies again to Lydia asking if she's been hurt by her and asks for Lydia's forgiveness. :blobconfounded:

Lydia quickly tells Yurishina that it's all right and a happy Yurishina promises she will spend more time with Lydia and happily shares some rare Periland gourmet desserts with Lydia and then later they're having lunch Yurishina talks about magic which surprises Lydia. She asks is there such thing as magic. Yurishina tells her about a fairtale from Periland around magic and that also the Herron empire has Alchemists. Lydia is thinking oh like chemical magic of turning stone into gold maybe. :blobwoah:

Yurishina explains that in the past the Lycans had an Alchemist by the name of Hagin (MTL? ) who was famous and there is an exhibit in the imperial city that talks about his contributions to the magic world and Lydia thinks it would be wonderful to go on an outing with Yurishina to see it. :blobok:

Suddenly Yurishina's maid comes in to tell her something. Lydia deducts by Yurishina's blushing the Emperor is here to visit. Lydia quickly excuses herself saying she's got to head back to her castle and gives Yurishina a wink and leaves. Both girls promise to visit each other more often.

Lydia isn't ready to head back to Lilly castle yet as she wants to research the 2nd gate task. She she decides to stop at the Imperial Library on her way home per Yurishina's directions. She arrives at the gate and is annoyed as the knight will not let her enter because she doesn't have identification (the golden scroll with the empress gate directions) or a witness (like a servant accompanying her).

She's about to lose her temper :blobtriumph: when a red-headed young lady with a fan asks if she is Lydia the 30th concubine. Lydia replies yes and the young lady smiles brightly introducing herself as Dahlia Lindgren daughter of Marquis of Lindgren. She is the 7th concubine from Rose castle (the ones with the annoying birds). She flashes her ring identifying herself to the knight that is blocking the entryway to the library demanding he step aside and let them both in. The flushed knight blows and allows them both to enter.

Lydia thanks Dahlia offering to send her a gift of thank you and Dahlia says it's alright. She knows that Lydia is here to research about the 2nd gate task and she is too. She offers for both to help each other find books as she thinks is great to work with other concubines also she'll lend Lydia her name as you need to show the scroll in order to check out books. Lydia is cautious at first but agrees as she notices Dahlia is so young and honest. Pretty much an innocent and cute chatterbox. Dahlia laugh giddy telling her she is so excited to meet Lydia because she was wondering who the 2nd place winner from the first gate contest was.

As they're collecting books to read, Dahlia confesses to Lydia how she loves pets that she had 30 birds but then the imperial castle decreed she couldn't keep pets so she had to let all of them go. She was so upset that she wanted to go home and her father scolded her to not purposely fail for the 1st gate of the contest. :)blobrofl::blobrofl: - recall Marquez and the chapter on concubine budgets). Lydia is thinking no wonder she hasn't seen those pesky birds.:blob_pout:

With a handfull of books, both girls find a corner of the library to read the books together. Lydia comes across a book on alchemy. Remember her conversation with Yurishina, Lydia explores more of the book. Dahlia has books about pet birds :blobsweat:.

(Warning - this took me a bit so I hope I have it right with my MTL) The book claims that alchemy originated from the Lycan language which has been lost since the ancient war. In the beginning the god Shin Helis had two offspring, Lycans and Man. Lycan was gifted with a strong body (wolf-like) and supernatural power where as Man was gifted with intelligence and emotion. Both were to be treated equally as Helis wanted the two to rule in peace when ascended to heaven. At the beginning both were fine but Lycans began to submit/obey all human beings who, were softer bodied than a Lycan, ruled the world with their power, intelligence and emotions. A man thought this was unfair and called to the heavens to make Lycans half-human. Lycans now half-human thinking that this was unfair grew angry and thus began the war between Lycans and man which split the continent. Lydia thinks in surprise wow - Lycans are half-human, half-wolf.

Both girls realize it's late and as they are exiting the library with check-out books, Dahlia wonders if Lydia has discovered the answer to the 2nd task. Dahlia's father tells her he won't let her come home until she passes the 2nd gate. Lydia laughs as she realizes Dahlia is asking her for a hint. Lydia says she's still researching and instead invites Dahlia to swing by Lilly castle some time when she discovers her answer. Dahlia is delighted as she gets to visit another castle and they agree for a later time as it is getting late.

Lydia doesn't know if she wants to meet with Marr still conflicted with her emotions. So she decides to sneaks around the garden to the warehouse and to climb into a window in order to get into the castle but Marr is there waiting for her by the garden looking worried. :blobxd: A surprised Lydia is in state of jumble of thoughts and emotions as she looking at him. She thinks of Yurishina talk and their talk. She realizes he is always in her mind and that she's crazy about him, his looks, his personality, they've been spending so much time together. She becomes depressed.

(SO SORRY GUYS - Miss translated this! -- Edited as it's Marr who's crying!!) Marr knows she was going to try to avoid him as Lydia looks down. Then suddenly she looks up and is shocked as she see a tear fall down Marr's cheek. Panicked, Lydia rushes to Marr grabbing him. OMG! Why is he crying! She is about to head to get him a handkerchief but he won't let her go. They're in the flowerbed. Marr holds onto Lydia.:blobfearful:

I'll try to post more summaries tomorrow as I'm trying to get you guys to the first kiss to match the actual title of this novel..lol

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  12. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah! I'm so sorry for the miss translations above on Ch. 50, I've edited it above so please read the last part again...:blobtired:

Lydia is holding a crying Marr on the ground freaking out. :blobsob: Marr keeps apologizing to Lydia for making her angry and causing her pain. He's thinks she is going to leave him and he's so desperate he calls out, '..so please don't avoid me, master.'

Horrified, Lydia realizes her fit from yesterday, then avoiding him last night and all today hurt him terribly. She grabs him telling him 'no, no!'. Marr can barely hear her because he asking if 'master' will throw him away and he asks for forgiveness. :blobsob: Lydia is so upset with her actions with herself for putting Mar in this state she quickly starts to apologizing, telling Marr, that this was her fault and that it was because she was obsessed with him and jealous of the Emperor! Still feeling terrible she grabs Marr and hugs him and starts balling herself. :blobsob: Crying in his arms so goes into confession mode, blubbering and apologizing, telling him it that she is so unreliable, how hopeless she is and she's a hopeless character and how she likes him and is always relying on him. By now, Mar has stopped crying and comments on her word 'obsession' which get's Lydia to blubbery again about her jealousy, etc. Marr holds on to her as if she is something precious and rubs her back as Lydia is still crying.:aww:

It's been a few minutes as Lydia finally calms down feeling embarrassed and still held by Marr. Realizing they're in the flowerbed, she reaches out to a star flower and uses it to wipe her tears apologizing to them and then discards the flower. Lydia turns around to look at Marr who's recovered long ago. He asks her if she's alright. Looking at him wonders how he can recover looking so good, when she knows her eyes must look red and blotchy. She asks Marr if he is okay as well as he looks better to her. Then she reassures Marr again that she's not going anywhere and that she didn't deliberately mean to avoid him when Marr interrupts her asking, "Are you obsessed with me?" :blob_pout: Lydia is like "huh?" Marr asks her again if their fight was about her obsession with him.

Now Lydia wants to crawl somewhere and bury herself as she is dying of embarrassment. Blushing furiously she buries her face in her hands thinking he probably is disappointed that she is obsessed with him and tells him she's sorry again...but then Marr tells her he likes that she is obsessed with him. :blobrofl::blobrofl:

A confused Lydia looks at a pleased Marr. She warns him that obsession is a scary word, but Marr tells her he's not scared. She tries to explain again obsession means someone who cares too much and follows people around (stalker). Marr is pleased and he thinks it's fine because he does the same :blobnosebleed:. Lydia thinks it's not the same because Marr is a servant so that's why he follows her around. :facepalm: He asks if she's uncomfortable with him and she quickly denies that and tells him she likes to be with him. Marr smiles warmly telling her, then it's not a problem. :aww: (OMG - This couple really pulls at the heartstrings.)

Marr then offers to make steak and an orange salad which gets Lydia excited. Lydia thinks she should pick some star flowers to decorate for dinner. As she's picking a flower, she notices something strange....melted? Marr curious at what is keeping Lydia approaches her.

Lydia gestures to Marr to look down at the star flowers. There are melted petals. :blobsleepless: Basically the flowers are now translucent like they are melting away like cotton candy, sugar. Some are just stems. Some have completely disappeared. Lydia pics the partial flower/stem and can't believe how sweet it smells! Lydia notes it's like a clean scent which reminds her fabric softener and she hands Marr the pedal to smell.

Marr has a surprised and shocked look which confuses Lydia. He comments the scent is the same as last when someone stole the flowers . Lydia watches curiously as Marr's serious face and concentration as he starts to exam the other melted petals and wonders what it is about the scent that bothered Marr and it dawns on her. She excitedly explains to Marr, there never any thief. It was the flowers! They melted and the scent covered the ground. :blobfrowning:

Marr asks her then how did they become this way? Lydia smiles and tells him it's because of tears. She had cried yesterday and today in the flowerbed.

Lydia tells Marr this is amazing, a flower that melts into perfume. Lydia starts to become excited as her head is filled with the idea of not just a flower shop but a perfume shop! She's thinking of all the money she's going to make.:blob_nuffies: and calling the perfume, 'Starry tears' (LOL). She tells Marr about her plan and she ponders how would you get people to cry in order to make the scent. She's getting all giddy while Marr is completely silent. :notlikeblob:

Suddenly the 2nd gate test question hits her -- [Fill the Emperor's bedroom with only one thing.] -- Lydia jumps up and says "That's it. I'll fill the emperor's room with the scent of star flowers!" :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: (OMG!)

A very affirmative and raised voice says, "No!" Surprised Lydia looks at Marr and askes why not?

Marr is silent for a moment and then tells her if she wants to set up the shop for the rare star flowers then she needs to keep it a secret else if she uses for the Emperor's room then the cat is out of the bag and people will try to copy her ideas! (LMAO)

Lydia realizes Marr is right and she almost jeopardizes her dream and agrees with Marr to never take any flowers out of Lilly castle. :blob_pout: Marr who was anxious suddenly expels a sign of relief and looks to the sky. Lydia watches him in the sun admiring how beautiful he is.:aww:

Marr then quickly tells Lydia that instead of the scent of star flowers, she should look for other scents to fill the Emperor's room for her 2nd task...like fruits. So he quickly guides her back to the castle to look at fruits. :blobowoevil: They decide to research a fruit that has a strong and sweet scent like the star flowers.

Meanwhile a Dahlia Lindgren is bored and decides to have a surprise visit with Lydia since it's been awhile since the library visit. Arriving at Lilly castle she decides to go for a walk and finds the flower bed. Much to her delight, she's never seen flowers so beautiful before. Bending down she exams the flowers and admires Lydia's talent for gardening. As she is reaching out to pick on a star flower, a metal blade suddenly blocks her hand! A cold voice asks her who is she. :blobfearful:

Dahlia looks up, and sees a large shadow standing in the sun, and thinks oh, it's a servant and arrogantly tells him put his knife away or someone's going to get stabbed. :notlikeblob: Marr ignores her and repeats the question pointing the blade at her. A outraged Dahlia is thinking although he's good-looking what the hell kind of servant does Lydia have?!?! :blobrofl: Marr threatens her wondering if she's some spy and he's starts to approach her raising the blade. Dahlia's anger suddenly turns into fear when Lydia appears behind him.

Lydia sees Dahlia and asks when did she come. Dahlia rushes to Lydia and starts to cry and points that her servant pointed a knife at her. Lydia walks over to Marr and begins to gently scold him. A shock Dahlia watches as the servant becomes docile and bows to Lydia apologizing to her. Dahlia's thinking Wait? Where's the arrogant servant who just threatened and insulted her?

Lydia invites Dahlia into the castle for some refreshments and Dahlia still distrustful of her servant watches him closely. She thinks he's a two-faced fox as he's polite to Lydia but condescending to Dahlia when Lydia isn't looking and she wants to expose him. :blobsweat_2: For instance, he serves both slices of cake in front of Lydia vs one in front of each person :blobsmirk:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  13. biha

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwww limuuu isokayyy:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes: you're trying your bestttt for usssss :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

14. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't he toooooo much comfortable in this servant cosplay? I mean he is fully emerged in his acting that he let go off his "emperor" like pride
    I really wanna know if his tears were real ones and what was he thinking when he cried.

torte1315 and Magen1 like this.