Ending Maker Promo Webtoon

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Ruyue, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, so, I was randomly scrolling through NUF, saw that @otaku31 posted about a novel called, "Ending Maker." I really enjoyed reading the few chapters that were up and I saw that it had a promo-webtoon, maybe someone else already translated it, idk, but i went ahead and translated it. I used about 22 hrs doing this, and I got more lazy around the ending area, which you can see, when the photoshop quality gets lower, and much lazier.

{It's important to note that there is a possibility some of the words may be mistranslated. Also my english is shit, for a highschooler, so some of the wording may be akward.}

{Also I'm sorry for the bad readability as it is cut up into parts. I was to lazy to combine them.}

Anyways here it is:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M6c2RZIencz50f0qjgjrwGqjTwvidO51?usp=sharing

{I don't think ill put this on mangadex.}

Wujigege, Edy3, Haigi and 12 others like this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is prolly the one promo webtoon readers won't complain about cuz the novel is already being TLed. Also, this is the one promo the TL doesn't want to promote on MD. :blobwink:

Jokes aside, thanks @Ruyue. Lemme take this chance to promote the novel. Give this a try, y'all. It's really promising. :blobokhand:

Rhangin, Senros and Ruyue like this.
  3. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah no problem lol.

4. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    A world for the two of them~ how nice~

otaku31 likes this.
  5. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh, someone already translated the promo webtoon~:aww: I was considering scanlating it but when I saw all the stuff I had to clean, I gave up. Thanks for the translation! :blobsalute:

Though, was Jude supposed to be a swordsman? I translated it as warrior because it used "muin" and that this series used terms found in moorim and Korean martial arts stories. Some of the skills he gets in the future chapters are martial art skills. And in the game, Jude was an all-rounder if I recall.:hmm:

And yeah, I'm the translator for this series. I first read this when ridibooks had a promo that allowed you to read a 100 chapters for free. I liked the dynamics of the ML and FL, and so far, there's no harem here (unlike the author's previous works). I definitely recommend it. :blobokhand:

Ruyue, Edy3 and otaku31 like this.
  6. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the game in the novel the game of the same title, making it a parody?

anyway the novels of this author all start out great and then ends up really boring or just gets worse and worse until it ends.

i finished breakers and the ending was a mess. it was really good before that too.
    i couldn't finish vahalla saga either because it was really boring.
    dungeon maker was really interesting at the start and the TL eventually gave up without a reason, but i read on the raws and dropped it too because it gets really boring. the ending isn't anything to talk about either.

Ruyue likes this.
  7. AnotherBoredPerson

AnotherBoredPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translating and sharing this~~ I just started to read the novel, and wondered if there is a promotional manhwa. Thank you!! :blobparty::blobparty:

otaku31 likes this.
  8. midorimeii

midorimeii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translating and sharing~!! :aww::bloblove:

9. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to necro this thread, but I just wanted to ask if you posted the promo webtoon you scanlated on mangadex. Because I just saw someone post it there. Link here: https://mangadex.org/title/55651/ending-maker

10. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah its fine. Its not mine anyways.

11. Line09

Line09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For people who can't read on Google Drive or Mangadex (MangaDex is down until further notice), the promo can be read on Zingmanga (there're ads on the other hand so be careful).