Discussion Surprisingly accurate depiction of modern semi digital society. Coming from game no less.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by reagents 11, Jul 20, 2020.

1. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link

Personal thought ? I don't believe the director or storyboard director have that much thought behind these cutscenes other than to serve their game scenarios but the narrator actually able to expand the context into wider topic that actually quite possibly within the scope of what they're speaking of.

Aachiin0914, Fryz, 0000000 and 2 others like this.
  2. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally the amount of thought and ideas presented in Hideo Kojima's mind into his video games are amazing to watch. They aren't trying to dipict a future, but just a story and vision that they want to convey. MGS was awesome, Death Stranding was awesome. Still super salty about Silent Hill, I loved that series...

Often fiction becomes fact, you never know what becomes becomes possible. This is just one of those times where the world resembles a story, Happens pretty often when you think about it.

3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I, for one, welcome our AI overlords

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, it felt like how the Simpsons "predicting" the future, by going down the dark route our imagination is capable to take us, and sadly, that is what our future holds as of now.

To hell, we are even able to cheer for an apocalypse fantasizing that we might be able to worth something when our "restrictions" are broken off, without noticing that it is these shackles that hold the society together in the first place.

reagents 11 and kyoshijiro like this.
  5. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    one day...
    our news shall be told by AI disguising itself as Cat-eared shota(trap) Vtuber

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020