Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Take you time... we can wait for the good news now

2. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t mess with pregnant lady, Alexandro! :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
    Thank you, @bruh123 !

3. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it is confirmed that she's pregnant?

4. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, take your time and do at your own pace and availability. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing till now! At this rate we'll all know the entire novel, heh. :blobnom:

Lina1111 likes this.
  5. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duncan literally wanted to faint when he heard the news. He will soon be a grandfather. Tears came out of his eyes. He will be holding Beatrice's hand during the marriage ceremony since she had no parents. The other dukes were notified as well and they were all really happy.

The Duke of Carlsberg also died quietly and wished Graham well.
    ===============

It was over four months. Breatrice realized she was pregannt and became calm again. Her mood swings had passed and there was now a baby in her stomach and she was really happy.

6. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro listened to her stomach. Beatrice looked very large and they thought it was a boy. Evan's wife, Adele was also pregnant. They knew Duncan would definitely want a boy.

Alexandro was very gentle with Beatrice treating her with the utmost care.

Alexandro: "I'm not going to force you but if you want tea or if you want anything to eat,please let me know"

Beatrice: "You are so good to me"

She was so tired she spent most of her time in the bedroom. She walked here and there in the garden but as days went by, her back hurt so much she didn't want to get up. Alexandro's nights were getting longer since they couldn't really make love but he was gteting used to it.

Beatrice in the meantime was writing letters to Viscount Berto about the medical clinic. Alexandro helped her read the most recent one:

'Bulk cultivation is progressing smoothly, snow junper trees are growing well and the price of contraceptives sold in commerical pharmcies has fallen......

After reading the letter, he stopped the PS

P.S. Looking forward to seeing you again......

Alexandro couldn't hide his heart....why did he put six dots?
    He concluded all men were a problem now.

Alexandro put away the letter and sat next to Beatrice who claimed it mgiht be a boy but she didn't mind if it was a girl either but she would be scared of Duncan;s reaction. She thought deeply about baby Lena and then reminecsed about her past of society and slaves, etc.

====================

7. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Duncan came for a visit.

Beatrice was walking 30 minutes a day and him and Dnucan had a chat about the garden, how Alexnadero and Beatrice has not slept in the same room for 4 months and as they walked in the garden one day, Alexandro came running out of nowhere, tagging along.

Not much happened in this chapter.

8. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro hurridely stepped in between the two.

Alexandro: "When did you say you were leaving?" That was the first thing he asked his dad.

Duncan finally spoke and said "during the full moon"

His granddaughter missed him so much but his son was so jealous that his own dad had to leave. Duncan was actually really sad.

Beatrice asked why he was leaving so soon but Ducan didn't want to tell her the truth.

Beatrice: "The Grand Duke is too busy and it's lonley to walk through the garden alone. Can you please stay a little longer?"

Duncan looked at Alexander and he still said nothing but he seemed cool about it.

Duncan: "......I can't do that beause there is a lot of government stuff I have to take care of..."

Beatrice was persistent and indicated someone else coudl take care of it because he was the emporer.

Eventually she stopped walking. Alexandro was annoeyd.

Beatrice: "Yeah, I'll eat alone, walk alone, and do it like I've always been. I was lonely because I dind't have a partner to talk to but I can't help it because the GRand Duke is busy. I understand"

Bgeatrice had a mouthful and Duncan was shocked. Alexandro actually blocked a lot of people out of Beatrice's life when annoucing the pregnancy because they were all fake and he was worried for her. Alexadnro tried explaining why he was so busy and she tried leaving.

Turning around, Alexandro caught her but Beatrice rejected his hands.

Beatrice: " iwant to be alone now"

His heart fell.

Alexandro: "wait a minute....don't do this!!!"

Duncan was trying to follow and grabbed Alexandro to follow him. "don't make it uncomfortable and just follow me"

Alexandro: "What are you doing? Wouldn't you be upset if I didn't follow her>"

Duncan didn't even know his son anymore. He was very embarassing.

Alexandro: This is my first time dealing with this. I don't know what to do. I might even cut myself with a knife at this point....

Duncan: You're just feeling agitated.

He felt sorry for his son, he was being super awkward.

=============

ALexandro stared at the tightly closed door.

Guard: "uh....the princess said she's sleeping alone today..."

Alexandro's emotions were shaking. He didn't know what to do. She's pregnant, what can he do? How can you kick me out of my own bedroom? I can't fall asleep, I can't do anything. He barged in her room anyway.

Alexandro: I did nothing all day, I just came to sit on a chair like an idiot.

She didn't responded.

Alexaddro: I can't do my work properly. My heart is torn by your actions, when you get angry, just hit me. please like this..."

Beatrice was in tears. She actually had other reasons to be so uneasy.

Beatrice: "I think something is wrong. everyone seems to be looking at me as if i'm 7 months. the doctor says my belly is very big and it's been 5 months and it shouldn't be like this"

He was surprised but rather glad and responded "Is it really that big? This is my first time dealing with pregancny so I don't know"

Alexandro sat next to her first and told her nothing is wrong and nothing is strange and reassured her that he will call more doctors and that she was healthy and the baby was growing.

Beatrice leaned his head agianst his chest.

In her previous life, she was a pharmacist not a doctor so she didn't really know much about being ppregnant either. She looked at alexandro and thought of how her bab y would look and the most beautiful things were his blue eyes. She felt better and she smiled.

==========================

Alexandro is talking with the doctor and this is where the doctor reveals that on rare occasions that sometimes twins are born which explains why Beatrice is so big at such an early stage of pregnancy.

Alexandro was dumbfounded. The doctor reassured him that twins were a symbol of good luck and congratulated him in advanced. He wanted more doctors and midwives that had twins to reconfirm the fact.

After everything they've been through, if it were twins it was a blessing to all. It was like a good job and they won a prize.

9. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, @bruh123 , thank you so much! Take your time and take care of your health. i really like the progress of the story.

Rais_ya likes this.
  10. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro couldn't hide his joy. It's been a while since there were any twins born. ALexandro was floating, he didn't want to go to any meetings or meet with anyone but stay in the room and talk to his baby all day.

He had thoughts if they were to be both girls, who would they be married off to? would they have the same personality or what if it was a boy and a girl or both boys? what would they be like?

Beatrice was really happy. whether it be will be son or daughter, the baby will be greatly loved by their parents. The new life in the stomach was wonderful. Beatrice still often thought about baby lena.

============================

Beatrice: "I really want your father to stay longer"

Beatrice was walking with both men on each side. Alexandro held her waist while Duncan hugged her shoulders. The conversation was mainly with Duncan. Duncan asked if Alexadnro was doing well and if he was eating and healthy.

Duncan wanted Beatrice to know if she wanted anything, she could ask for it from more jewelery, clothes, etc.

Beatrice: "actually.....i have a wish..."
    Duncan: "what is it? anything you want, i will give you"
    Beatrice: "can you liberate slavery?"

At that moment, the two men doubted their ears.

Beatrice: "a world without slavery, that's my biggest wish"

Duncan was shocked and so was Alexnadro.
    Beatrice: "I'm not asking you to liberate all your slaves right now. I don;t know how long it will take but if you prepare and work on it gradually, it will not be difficult to rectify it. The empire has already unified the continent and now..."

Duncan: "okay"

It was a sword like answer. HE actually gave a positive answer.

Beatrice didn't think he was serious but Duncan reassured that he was and Beatrice was overwhelmed with joy. Alexandro would also help once he was in position as well.

11. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    that's it for now guys, enjoy :)

ShiraYuuKii, Denny, Bengoshi and 4 others like this.
  12. Zhuzhu

Zhuzhu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best choice for pregnancy gifts: ERASE SLAVERY!
    Beatrice is always making surprise

At this point i kinda felt like alexander is loosing his masculinity slowly..
    He's just a love sick puppy now.. kinda miss the bad ass alexander

13. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are almost at the end :blobpensive: I like the novel, guys a need a Alexander the beast:blobowoevil:, thanks you @brush123 for all the spoiler a read it ten times..:blobpats:

aoko and murumuru like this.
  14. Hellionstark

Hellionstark Member

Reading List:
    Link

15. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro was with the doctor again. The doctor warned him that Beatrice might die during birth as that is what he last recalled from the last patient of who had twins or there was a chance that one of the twins might die. Alexandro's heart dropped and he zoned out when he heard those words. He wouldn't acecept it. He hated himself and seemed to want to die. He didn't want to put his wife through the hardship. He was so devastated but the doctor tried to reassure him that it was only a 50% chance. He wouldn't dare sleep alone that night.

===========

Alexnadro broke the news to Beatrice.

16. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link

These kids are not even born and he is being the the possessive father already how could have imagined Alex to become like this? He is so cute right now.

And ...why do I have this mixed feelings for this emperor ? I mean I hated him no matter what "good" he did or how his thoughts were but now... it feels like he is just going through a redemption acr...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  17. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Beatrice was a little taken back with the annoucement.
    Beatrice: "Are you nervous?"

He didn;t responded, there were so many things he wanted to tell her but couldn't.
    Beatrice: "It won't happen"
    Alexnadro: "no one knows the future"
    Beatrice: "You don't know what will happen whether it be terrible or wonderful"

His life was not smooth and he was angry, but he didn't blame people or the world but things had been different since meeting the love of his life. espicially facing her past, he was upset with the world and the people.

With the intention of taking revenge on her behalf, he was running as hard as he could toward an unknown destination. Beatrice tried to comfort him by indicating that it was a great adventure for her to follow him and if she had avoided it, she would have been scared all her life and her life might not have changed. She didn't want to worry about something that might or might not happen.

Alexandro was overwhemled and he said "of those who deceid, misled, mocked you... and you still manage to live like it's okay....!!!"

Beatrice: "Sh......the babies are listening"
    Beatrice put her hand on his chest and he ended up laughing.

Beatrice: "It will all work out, i promise. please allen"

Beatrice finished talking and got up but Alexandro grabbed her hand.

Alexnadro: and if you die? He had a serious face on/
    Alexandro" "What should I do if you die during childbirth???"

Beatrice finally guessed what he heard from other people.
    Beatrice: "i will not die"
    Alexnador: "are you immortal?"
    Beatrice: "maybe"

she laughed but he was still pretty serious. she remineces to how she was reincarnated, etc. etc.
    She tried to comfort him by telling him she had a secret and he was wondering if she really did have a secret because she was a simple bean.

She basically told him of the reincarnation where alexandro forgot why he was even mad. Her stories were enjoyable. He wanted to know more about her childhood and just more about her in general to which she conluded with:

"Happiness is a choiec, if you decide to be happy, you will be happy. life changes and theres nothing special but when i was young, i only remembered the good things"

she was getting thirsty from telling the stories so alexandro fetched her some water.

18. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    While everyone was asleep in the palace, they still continued their conversation. He was so intrigued with her past life and started with endless questions.

Alexnadro: "Did you meet a man in the past life? What's a blind date? Do you meet face to face? What's a street cafe?"

It was a world he could have never imagined.

Alexandro: "What about marriage? Were you married? Don't tell me you were married"
    Chloe: I wasn't

He felt a bit of relief and leaned back. They were amazing stories, he exhaled and calmed his mind and looked at beatrice. Her belly was so swollen. It wasn't until today, that Alexnadro knew so much about her.

Alexandro thought about how much Beatrice has left behind and now sitting in present day with his babies in her tummy. Beatrice wasn't scared and she tried to comfort him indicating "life is life, let it be. it's a little scary but we'll get through it"

====================
    Alexandro had the maids clean the room and then slept next to Beatrice that night.

19. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    While they are in the bed.....

Beatrice grabbed his head pulled it towards her for a kiss.

Alexandro: "I'm going to want more now."

Alexandro stared at her as if he was possessed. Her lips met his again.
    He wanted to get on her right now, but he couldn't. In the meantime, he was sad while kissing her.

Her teasing was thrilling.

Alexandro: "you are mine forever."
    She reached out again and closed her eyes to kiss him and pushed her tongue into his. She grazed his neck and said "well...."

Kissing was so rare and Alexandro was getting extremely excited.
    She touched his strong muscles as he ran his hand through her thin dress.
    She stopped and he became very disappointed.

Beatrice: "Now I'm sleepy"

He questioned what he heard.
    Beatrice: "Good night allen"

He stared at his wife. Now...? Goodnight??? Seriously?
    She muttered something about breakfast with dad and then she closed her eyes.
    Alexnadro: "Why did you do this to me? How are you going to get me excited and then just go to sleep and leave me hanging? Hello......I'm talking to you"

Beatrice yawned and pretended to be tired.

=============================

Finally the day that everyone was looking forward to came but it was a bit sudden.

"Ah...ahhhh. father!!!"

Beatrice who ate a heavy meal with a heavy body grabbed her stomach and collasped.

"oh baby!!"

Duncan who was eating with Beatrice was startled and supported her.

Duncan: "Call a doctor, call a doctor right now!!! It;s only nine months, what the hell is this!!"
    Beatrice: "Father, i think it's about 9 months now and a full moon!"
    Duncan: Dont' worry sweetheart, the doctor is coming.

When the doctors arrived, they were ready to take her. Duncan was so furstrated. Alexnadro was greatly annoyed by Duncan because he was mkaing a promise that if the baby was born safetly, he would build a temple throughout the empire and make it a national religion.

Alexandro: Shut up! you;'re so noisy and no help!

at the same time, beatrice's tearing screams were heard through the door as she was placed in her bedroom. Both men were praying for the babies to be born safely and hoping for a successful birth. In the bedroom, she had her sister Lena. She was holding Beatrice's hand. Alexandro thanked Lena for the first time and her presence.

The first baby was a girl. Duncan was crying.

Next came the boy. Everyone was cheering. Alexandro didn't want to see anyone at the moemnt because all he was worried about was Beatrice.

After a long time, Lena came out of the bedroom. Alexnadro ran to her.

ALexanndro: "my sister, my wife is she alive"

Lena laughed and said everything was going to be okay and the princess was very strong.

Alexandro's eyes were hot.

=========================

A day later.

Beatrice woke up and ate.

Beatrice: "I told you everything will go well"

ALexnadro was so proud, so proud he didn';t know what to do.

They had two babies and the mother was healthy. They were born in good health.

Alexandro didn't want anymore babies. Lena was also in the room and Alexnadro told her he'll never forget this. After that he was kicked out as the ladies got together to take care of Beatrice.

20. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    that's it for now guys, we are nearing the end :)