Spoiler Please Throw Me Away/나를 버려주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Adele241

Adele241 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the website?

2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why/how was the emperor the cause of ml's left arm?

syofiaa likes this.
  3. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me if the Duke/brothers actually hate/don't care about her or it was a ~misunderstanding~ all along?
    This misunderstanding thing seems to be a trend among some kr novels (with the stepmother always being evil) and I always rage, I wish the abusive family burns instead of ~it wasn't like that~ crap.

syofiaa and Wr3n like this.
  4. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I FEEL YOU BRO...

syofiaa likes this.
  5. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean the website for raws?

syofiaa likes this.
  6. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I guess I got lucky, cause I just happened to pick up the novel where a bunch of stuff is happening. But progress went slow now. 5 chapters in and this is all I got

Continue from where Hexion told Adele he is going to overthrow the king, he once again asked Adele to marry him. This time, Adele finally agreed. Not only that, she told Hexion now they need a lot of information in order to carry out the plan. BTW, just an FYI that Hexion also promised Adele that she can walk away from the marriage either until he becomes King or when his left arm is fully healed (how thoughtful).

The day ended with Adele finished deciphering the night version of the tombstone (refresh: tombstones have encryption usually only visible at nighttime, but since Adele gained super vision, she can see them whenever now). Then Hexion took sent her back home.

The next day, Adele went to the area where she used to live when she was still on the street. She wanted to find Maxion, a boy who used to help her (shared food, kept company that kind of stuff) back then. Adele didnt described their relationship as friends, it was more like comrades (my opinion). She eventually did find him, all grown up of course. and VERY POSSIBLY the Second Male Lead.

He has red eyes and red hair, but contrary to his appearance, he actually was the calm, cool, collected type. Wasnt much of a talker. Since they last met 10 years ago, Maxion now goes by the name, Jin, (someone help here, Im not familiar with english names that sound like that. Gene? Gin? LOL). He brought Adele to an "info guild" (direct translation, dont know much about online game...) and seemed to have earned a significant status/position at that guild too, as he has a fancy personal office and have several ppl reporting to him. The first thing he said to Adele after they sat down was that some guys named Jake and Carl told him she was dead. Adele then went on and said they were the ones who sold her. (she got somewhat upset while saying that, but the novel didnt give actual proof, so it was really just her speculations). She asked where those 2 are at now, but Maxion replied that their bodies have been found not too long ago. Maxion wanted to know how shes been all these years, but Adele didnt have much time to spare so she went straight to the point. She is looking for ppl who can gather information for her, at first, she were only hoping Maxion can introduce her to some professionals, but now seeing he "is" the professional, she asked directly for his help instead. Without much suspension, he agreed. Adele didnt mention anything from her side, not the Biftas, the imperials, or Hexion. They just agreed to discuss more in detail in the next meeting. But ofc... after Adele left, Maxion immediately asked his ppl to look up everything around Adele for the past 10 years (Im not surprised AT ALL).

When Adele got home, it was also the day the second Bifta brother, Kuarn, returned. And let me tell you, boys and girls, this guy is insane. Adele wanted to avoid him so bad, she sneaked into her room as soon as she got back. When she entered her room, she saw a big bag placed in the middle of her room. She knew what it was from her memory of previous life. So she dragged the bag out of her room and shut the door for good. When Bella found the bag moments later, she screamed as she saw what was in the bag (it did not revealed exactly what it was, but it had a foul smell and fur around the bag, so be my guest and take your pick, Im saying its some dead furry animal ). Kuarn obviously heard the scream and showed up by the door. He told Adele to come out. But Adele didnt comply. Then this jerk started kicking the freaking door like a maniac. Adele still remained in her room. She suddenly got irritated and wished instead of having healing power and super vision, why couldnt she gain a power that lets her beat up Kuarn instead? (I wholeheartedly agreed for a moment there.) Finally the Duke arrived and told Kuarn to calm the F down. Duke said he can see her at meal time. But the lunatic still ended up breaking (probably blew up) the poor door.

I just want to say, trash gene runs in the Biftas. Various ways they may be, but trash nonetheless. Just name them the ulitimate villain family and call it a day.

It HAS BEEN 5 chapters without Hexion. Im dying here....

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  7. rjrahardjo

rjrahardjo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG. Dear Hakucyou, thank you for the spoiler. I hope these two Adele and Hexion will develop feelings to each other rather than a contract marriage.

SofiyeJaan and syofiaa like this.
  8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SHE FINALLY AGREED!!!
    She thinks she can run away HAHA:blobangel::blobangel::blobangel:

I'm ready to trash that family now:blobcat_hyper::blob_thor::blobcurse:

I kept hoping it was a misunderstanding from the father and he actually cared about her, kept hoping the 2nd brother actually liked her so he was childishly picking on her. But it's pretty obvious now that's not the case. They're all disgusting pieces of sh*t.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  9. vierseason

vierseason Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't it the fairy who gave her healing power and also seeing the other world (fairy world) and can see the other passage of the tomb without waiting for the night.

10. ailatte

ailatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understood that the healing power came from reading the stones, while the other power was indeed given by the fairy.

11. nan0bitz

nan0bitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from the spoilers, Hexion is the ML and Maxion (aka Jin, another redhead) is prob the second ML
    someone mentioned that the redhead half brother Kuarn was the second ML since they saw cover art for the other chapters where there was a redhead, but that'd be gross since he and Adele are half siblings (same dad, different moms)
    the redhead is prob Maxion, not Kuarn

hopefully Adele gains more powers from the other tablets to be able to fight w/ and defend herself

syofiaa, Pansy25, AnnaArpa4 and 2 others like this.
  12. Hakucyou

Reading List:
    Link
    Im so fed up with the Biftas... I cant...
    Continuation from my last spoiler (its in this page as well, just scroll up). I really dont like spending so much time on the Biftas, so its going to be brief and not detailed here and there.

So Kuarn blew up Adele's bedroom Door. Adele was reacting differently than Kuarn expected, cause she started rebelling them. Kuarn started to bully her like the past by lifting her up in the air with Magic. Only this time, what the fairy said earlier was finally realized. Adele could see the flow of magic, (probably something similar to the foundations of magic) She saw mutltiple orange strands of magic coming out of Kuarn's heart, wrapping around her. She reached out to the strands, wondering if she could cut them. As soon as she touched them, the strands crumbled like sand, and drifted off as dust in air. She somehow neutralized the magic. But she didnt want them to notice she had this capability, so she didnt do it again when Kuarn grabbed her the second time. Until the bastard pushed her out of the window, and made her suspend in mid air at least 2 stories high. Adele finally decided she was not going to gave them the satisfaction, so when she was on top of a lake, she cut the magic strands and fell into the cold water. She managed to get herself out of the lake. After withnessed the whole thing, the duke said nothing except he just ordered the maids to take her to another room. Adele said she was not going to obey any of his order from now on. Her rebellious attitude infuriated the duke, who then slapped her and ordered the maids to lock her up in a pitch black room and only provide 1 meal every 2 days.

I know a lot of you might think Adele is acting irrationally and being foolish for not trying to just stay low profile until the wedding. But the truth she learned from Hexion, really really got to her. She hated herself for blindly trying to earn any kind of love from the Biftas up until now. The fact that she was going to be traded off merely as a tool. A pawn in a 10 year plan. All the suffering she endured, couldnt have changed anything, meant nothing from the start. In the novel, its quite easy to tell that Adele is actually emotionally rich. I originally thought, since she had to live like an emotionless doll for so long, her actual personalty was bound to be affected to be on the calm side. However, she was just keeping her true feelings surpressed. If you really look at how she interacts with others, she never backs down from a fight(or bickering LOL) Case in point, that blonde girl from the huntung competition. So for me, its understand able that she just doesnt want to give the Biftas any more satisfaction, even if its going to cost her heavily. Almost as if she could not allow herself to compromise even an inch.

And yea, for those who still hold benefit of the doubt toward Duke Bifta, let me put you out of misery.
    1. He refers to Adele as "that", "it" in his internal dialogue.
    2. He refers to Hexion as freak. He even said it out loud when he talked to Adele. When Adele told him she accepted Hexion's proposal, all he felt was how his plan has came to fruition.
    3. He was trying to come up ways to just keep them engaged. So that Adele would still be under his control, and he can keep "make use of the tool"
    I swear to god, If I ever spend one more minute talking about the Biftas...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  13. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats it, the moss duke family is officially on my slap list

thank you so much for this depressing but much appreciated spoiler :blob_teary:

14. Skadjenka

Skadjenka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's wrong with this family?!

15. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They do not see her as human????

DOHere likes this.
  16. rjrahardjo

rjrahardjo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I so wish Hexion will punish the Biftas 10 times the misery Adele has suffered later on.

Th.ay and DOHere like this.
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bastards!!!
    How nice would it have been if the fairy gave mc a more offensive power so she could fight against those Biftas beasts herself.

18. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! This was exactly what I wanted to know, now I can hate them without feeling guilty haha.

beazacha likes this.
  19. Hakucyou

Reading List:
    Link
    Hexion finally came to the rescue
    (* ̄︶ ̄)

A week after not hearing anything from Adele, Hexion came knocking on the Bifta's door. The duke initially wanted to get rid of Hexion by lying to him that Adele was feeling unwell. Hexion immediately rebutted his lies, saying knowing how Adele is (the exact word he used was how responsible she is) she would not miss this meeting just because she was "feeling unwell." He also took the liberty to point out directly to the duke's face that he needed to do a better job at hiding his true intents. He could easily tell what the duke is actually thinking by looking at his eyes. (I guess the loser never intended to hide them anyway...) Hexion wanted to go to Adele's room instead of waiting for her arrival, but the duke insisted he will bring her here, (cause it might hurt Adele's reputation.) Hexion complied out of consideration for Adele(which the duke was definitely just using it as an excuse so Hexion wouldnt see what state Adele was in). Hexion then threatened to turn this place upside down if the duke fail to bring her.

The duke went to fetch Adele, told her to get herself ready to meet the grand duke. Adele said no (OK, I think she was saying no to the part that she had to make herself presentable. She probably just wanted to go straight away) She repeated again that she would not listen to anything coming out of his mouth ever again. The duke started berating her and began raising his hands. Aaaand Hexion showed up and stopped the duke by seizing his wrist. Hexion didnt release the duke right away. Instead, he asked WTH the duke was doing. (Their exchange was just standard stuff, but keep in mind that the duke had to answer to Hexion cause of their status difference. He couldnt tell Hexion to let go.) During the exchange, Hexion used a considerable amount of force so the duke was in pain the wholetime. He then turned towards Adele and asked if she was alright. At this point, Kuarn Bifta entered and attempted to pull Hexion away from the duke. Hexion handled Kuarn like a walk in the park. He only countered what Kuarn threw at him, then at one point, he lifted Kuarn up (not sure if he did so by grabbing Kuarns neck, but one can hope). While dodging Kuarns attack, Hexion stated he will take Adele with him starting today, that is, if she agrees. Adele accepted his offer right away.
    Both Biftas were trying to physically stop Hexion but they literally couldnt lay a finger on Hexion, so all they could do was to watch Adele and Hexion walked out the door. They ran into the duchess as they walked down the stairs. Adele finally said what she wanted to say all this time. "As your wish, I will be out of your sight from now on. I pity you, duchess." While the duchess was in bewilderment by those words, Adele casually left the mansion with Hexion by her side.

I have to say Kuarn Bifta was not how I envisoned at all. He is way too impulsive, whereas the rest of his family all give off a cold vibe. He doesnt seem so bright either... Even though he has never seen Hexion before, he couldnt tell who he was until probably after Hexion talked about fiance and marriage etc. And he spoke in informal speech to Hexion the whole time. I mean... does he not know the status of a grand duke? It just feel so strange that the duke allows a Bifta to be such ill-mannered. Kuarn looks like a textbook spoiled second generation to me. Oh, FYI, he called Adele her real name once when she was leaving. Nope, still dont give a single damn.

After they left the mansion, they started to head towards Hexion's place by sharing Hexions' ride (no carriage). Hexion asked again if she was feeling alright and if she has been living in that room all this time (I cringed at the possibility) Adele assured him that she would only be in that room when she was being punished. He then asked her if there were any other mistreatment. Adele just mentioned she was given 1 meal every 2 day. She wasnt physically abused cause the duke still cared about her appearance. Hexion pointed out she spoke like she is used to such living condition. Adele admitted she didnt realize how unreasonable they were until lately and she will try very hard to live more normally from now on. Hexion stated that once she is at his place, not only will she get 3 meals a day, she could also have afternoon tea if she wishes. (FYI, when Hexion rescued Adele moments ago, he could tell right away that she has gotten thinner in a week's time frame T.T) He encouraged Adele to start eating more cause he felt Adele could be carried away by wind any minute. (Yes, let the SPOIL begin)
    Adele suddenly realized she only brought her note book with her, but thats nothing to be concerned of as Hexion was filthy rich. I mean RICH. He didnt care if Adele was to spend all of them, since no amount could alleviate any of his pain, except temporary escape with alcohol. Just like that day when Adele saw Hexion's left arm for the first time, she asked him the same question, "did it hurt?" Hexion frankly admitted it hurt. He also felt frustrated that he was only feeling anxious for not hearing back from Adele without knowing what she had to endure over the past week(this section was pure dialogue, but I sense he was blaming himself for not acting faster last week). He then rested his forehead on her shoulder (my blood pressure (///ω///)) Adele tried to ease his self-blame by reassuring him she didnt suffer as much compare to him because she could see in the dark from the fairy's gift. She naturally reached back and lightly stroke Hexion's hair. Hexion was pleasantly surprised and a little shaken by this unexpected, unhesitating act of warmth.
    They small talked for a bit then Hexion told Adele after they reached his place, she should eat then rest up. Adele wondered if he wanted to hear the story from the tombstone. But Hexion said there is no rush since he can still hear from her the next day.
    "Arent you going to be by my side tomorrow too?"
    "I never promised that, but you sure are confident."
    "Thats what makes my charm"
    "Thats what you called shameless"

Im swimming in sweetness~

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  20. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for spoiler! I still remember yesterday i was shaking from the previous spoiler and now im healed :aww:

Hexion pretty much beat their ass with only one hand, Adelle called out the duchess wow such a blessed spoiler:blobnosebleed:. still waiting patiently for the slappening of the duke family though

Also maybe because im a bit influenced by the eckart family from the other manhwa, but i think kuarn is actually... like adelle or something? It seems like a twisted attempt to take out any reaction from her or something? Or maybe he is just sad that his toy is taken away?