Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the raw new chapter seems look like the 3rd bro already caught some hints towards this father son scheme not sure since don't understand korean and about treatment isn't her half brothers also treating her well enough but she is still not believe them completely even after all their considerations towards them it's ok it takes some time but how could you easily trust outsiders to whom u don't even know personally my rant basically she always act they're older from their mind they experience a lot from their childhood they understand everything nowadays how noble people's watching them as a shit but still falling easily for people show off kindness when she should stay in more alert after all this attacks arjen is still in alert but because of her interest towards that boy they both are falling in more troubles she is basically reincarnated from modern world with her previous memories so I m only expecting some maturity from her nothing else but other wise I like this story at this point I only enjoy twins time and family time together but arien has mc I don't know how much I want to see her like this at this point side characters are more interesting.

2. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I say this... it didn't live up to the excitement from the start? Idk, the current development are quite the disappointment?

Maybe because the story show quite early the side of the royal family, their motivations and their reasons, as well as the larger picture and the dangers around, so the wariness and hate of the twin become their immaturity to see the larger picture.

That look, their very existence endangers themselves, as well as the whole royal family. Both extreme loyalist to the blood and against it seeks fro their lives.

Of course they don't know this. But what I mean is, we were shown too early while their anger still burns. Instead of slowly understand with them and reach out, I slowly felt they were annoying. Specially in the lastest chapters.
    Gawd girl, if you're gaurded, don't suddenly melt on a fake smile ah!

Then they kept asking why in their head, doubting and such but not really seeing the thoughts given to them. For a mentally mature person, you'll expect them to at least be vocal at a certain point. At the start yes, they're traumatized so it's understandable.

But then their actions stopped to hint how traumatized they are, rather it shows bias anger.

Well, I guess first impressions last and their hate for the royal family will take long.

Idk what i'm pointing anymore. Maybe just the story was good but failed to deliver the narrative it desired.

3. Popcrazy

Popcrazy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its impossible to balance the focus each twin gets perfectly and still keep everything completely fair (or maybe the author just lacks experience?) it was obvious one of them was bound to start getting preferential treatment sooner or later. I initially was expecting Arien would be the one to get overshadowed by her brothers presence in the story because of her gender as that tends to happen to female leads when prevalent male characters are given a significant amount of importance in the story. I understand your disappointment with the lack of Argen pov, but this shouldn't become a witch hunt for Arien's character. its a choice the author made so I think you should avoid taking your frustrations on a fictional character, if it gets to that point in which you start hating the lead character I think it would really be best to just go read something else that meets your criteria, save yourself stress going forward from here.

also, is it wrong?.. some cynical part of me thinks that if argen was the one getting all these cool super powers and preferential treatment while the sister sat on the sidelines.. no one would be kicking up this much fuss about it :blobexpressionless:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  4. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I am really not understanding the haters?

Hmm what? It is said that Arien saved Arjen multiple times from their mother and vice-versa. And as per the spoilers, Arien is a gifted magician while Arjen becomes a gifted swordsman. So no, Arjen is not there just as a 'guard'. And yes, Arjen does get kidnapped but do u realise that it's always the main characters that usually go through the 'kidnapping' trope? And does Arien needs to be kidnapped to prove some point? Or both need to be kidnapped? Is it some sort of rule in Mangas lol

And what's wrong with liking a smiling face? We know the two are bad coz we r reading. As someone in the story, how do u expect her to understand that person is wrong/ bad? Plus she does not continue to think about the boy. It was more like - waah, such a pretty smile. And then forget about it. Where does this matter of 'trust' crop up? Like they don't even meet later! Nobody talks about them later! She doesn't give a shit about him! Why r people roasting her over liking a boy's smile?

And yes, Arien is the 'main character' in the story. Obviously it will be from her perspective. Nothing's wrong with that unless u wanted the boy to be a main character. And the guardian equally loves both. He loves Arjen as a brother and Arien as a lover. Don't see what's wrong with that either.

This story does have a lot of logical plot holes but in the entire manga I absolutely loved the two siblings and their cute protective relationship with each other.

Edit - One more thing, they were high school students when they died. So kinda like 17 maybe 18 years old. And that's the age of recklessness and naive behaviour and they haven't really experienced the world? So no, not mature. Then they were reborn as children. So first couple of years would have been spent shitting and learning to crawl. It's said they don't even know the language of the country coz no one taught them. So again, they haven't looked beyond the walls of their abusive home so they really don't know how the world works etc. All their perception about their father and brothers is that they abandoned them coz they were illegitimate and weak and now suddenly they are all acting goody-goody. That's a king who can lope off your head to the slightest insult. And we know because of 'future' events spoilers why they were given up to their mother. But they. Don't. Know. So how can they be expected to confront their father and have a heart to heart talk? How can they trust any word that comes out of that father's mouth?!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  5. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The empress has passed away years ago! That's why she's not in the story.

6. Zeras_heyyill

Zeras_heyyill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know why do the twin siblings transgrimate together?

7. Mariotte

Mariotte Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope it gets translated... every tuesday evening I go on newtoki to take screenshots of the new chapter and translated it with an app... that shows how much I like it ^^

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  8. iza.2295

iza.2295 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What app you used!? Please tell me. I also want to read it

9. Aireenluna

Aireenluna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can use papago. It's free

10. DENKI

DENKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Father was Raped by the Mother, in Chapter 29 she’s forcing herself on the King/Father. But I’m not sure there aren’t any other chapters I read the raws.

11. alleycatttt

alleycatttt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the previous spoilers, Luluhan didn't sleep with the emperor. She conceived the twins with the emperor's emperor's blood.

12. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, she was talking about him & her being one & how the emperor couldn't escape... I think she meant by the twins & how she had a trump card on him?? idk...

13. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaat? I still can get it:(
    For the recent chapter, I though the emperor raped by Lulahel

14. Exuria

Exuria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, the guardian Jason loves Arien like a lover? How and why?? Where's my platonic & familial relationships :blobpensive:

Leilacus likes this.
  15. Ran Tomoki

Ran Tomoki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story would be tha same if you replace Arjen with a talking cat or something. Rather than the twin siblings new life it feels more like the typical highschool girl getting isekaid into a shitty but loving royal/noble family. Arjen feels more like an afterthought, once they're done hogging over Arien they look at Arjen. It's really not different from the typical shoujo isekai pile except this one has a brother as a wallflower. ╮( ̄_ ̄)╭

Nagisa11, Ariary, Pansy25 and 12 others like this.
  16. yaoifanfic

yaoifanfic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not trying to hate here, but i thought they were twins.there suppose to be equal i would've of been fine ,if they were siblings not twins . cause even thought their twins, i don't feel like there equal. i came here to read about twins and there journey but instead i got same as usual shounen story. should of just made them siblings one year apart and people defending this story by saying its hard putting with two pov, or its much easier to to write a girl or i don't know how to write a story. sorry but this author shouldn't have advertise their story with twins if we are only gonna get one of them. just make them siblings one year apart much easier and won't be having a problem with people pointing out that your only using one twin. when the tittle says the twin siblings new life .

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    beazacha, Leilacus, Thymelee and 4 others like this.
  17. Slut for em hotties

Slut for em hotties Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the recent chapter arjen suggested to run away at night after accidentally hearing the emperor intended to kill Lou when she was pregnant. Do they successfully run away?:blob_tilt: also who is behind the attack on the twins when they were taking walk?:blobspearpeek:I know it's the noble whose son became "friends":blobunamused:with the twins but like the main culprit who is he? Someone said it was 2nd prince, is it true??:sweating_profusely:

Yuukiyuki, Popcrazy and elyacuty like this.
  18. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    many people will hate my opinion but Idc, so I wanna say that the twins are pissing me off. And that they should be actually grateful to be treated good when they’re actually illegitimate children. I mean in other story’s, aren’t the main characters illegitimate children and they’re being abused and bullied and ignored by their father. In these Storys the father chose to sleep with the woman bc he wanted „fun“ and didn’t love his wife, right ?(idk how to express it) but in this story it’s different, he was kinda threatened with his life, so was there another way ? And he loved his wife, didn’t he ? And right now his wife is already dead and he got children from another woman. They can be lucky that he didn’t actually slept with her. Cause they would be kinda the remember that he slept with another woman. Anyways what I’m trying to say is : that they’re overreacting when they heard that even the emperor didn’t want them to be born, cause who tf would want it in his situation. And they’re kinda childish despite being reborn when they were already 18 :blobunsure: I know that they have already suffered 5 years but was it the emperor’s fault tho ? I know that they still don’t know it but I kinda hope that they would apologize at least once to the emperor. And i need to say that the emperor is a victim too :blobwoah: U guys should imagine that all with ur fav novel/manhwa couple. Like imagine it after the end, when the Mc dies and the Ml after her death has children from another woman when he didn’t even want to. I know it’s not their fault, but it’s so frustrating to see them hating the emperor :blobneutral: when he’s doing the best he can :blobunamused:

19. Mariotte

Mariotte Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The app google translate ^^

20. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder? If someone who didnt show up for years, suddenly wants you, i wonder what will you feel about that? Especially if during those years you are abused? Of course, it would suspicious right? Like what argen thought, when you dont know their motives, it would come off as someone who just did it on a whim. Now, with that feeling in mind, what would you feel when suddenly you overheard that no one wants them to be born? (Even if it is a misunderstanding) With all the abuse they experienced, who would take that lightly? Who would be happy to hear that sentiment? Especially if everyone around you despises the very fact that you are an illegitimate and half blood. But of course, i also pity the emperor, who have no choice but to abide (contract) in fear for his life. However, the root of most misunderstanding is communication. For past 5 years the twin was born, no communication was made. Therefore, they dont have the foundation nor a reason to even try question what the emeperor has said (which leads to the misunderstanding). I also dont know why you suggested that they apoligize to the emperor? Like should they apoligize for being born? Or the fact that they didnt know anything? Also, in my opinion i think they just a pinch grateful to the emperor ( since after all arien is starting to like them) but it was kinda shattered because of their misunderstanding yet again! Lol. But i think even if they are grateful the thorn in the wounds outweighs it, because as i mentioned earlier, the emperor just suddenly appeared, who knows what their motivation is?

It sucks as a reader, because you know everything but is yet unravelled because you need a plot XD.

Pls dont be offended, im just stating my opinion. Pls dont kill me :(