Spoiler The Savior's Book Cafe in Another World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 20, 2020.

1. Andrut

Andrut Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some problems with their website. They use kanji on their url.. never saw that before.
    So we have to do the long way.
    1. Go to their main page
    manga1000 (dot)com.
    2. Insert its title on the search bar "異世界に救世主として喚ばれましたが、アラサーには無理なので、ひっそりブックカフェ始めました。"
    thats all

rock.doll likes this.
  2. PrinceTenjou

PrinceTenjou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the manga isn't very clear in that maybe while the Savior has the potential to "save", she could also destroy/hurt/cause major disasters. Maybe this is why not even the king/queen will step in to remove her? Because they believe it's what god intends for them and if they reject her they'll get punished.

Jukki likes this.
  3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    manga ch 6 make sit clear ;)

4. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for finding this!

here :blobpopcorn_cool:

5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    quarantine is good likes this.
  6. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh really? I did not see anything. I have 2 adblocks on my Chrome so maybe this is why I did not see anything, LOL.

Sorry if something.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    quarantine is good likes this.
  7. PrinceTenjou

Reading List:
    Link
    nielyti likes this.
  8. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a bad omen, heh. When she got upset her mana got out of control, it was a catastrophe and the prince stabbed her, lol. Honestly, in this situation the prince is very unfortunate. Yes at the beginning he was infatuated with her as she's a beauty so he's not 100% guiltless, but later he was just under magic so his ending is a little bit sad in my opinion. Hopefully he'll get some redemption. That spoiled girl is really something...le sigh.

9. PrinceTenjou

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so he really was into her because she was cute? Rip

10. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter explained that the spoiled savior's excessive magic is being converted to trance magic, which is affecting the prince.

IsaacaHawke, OtomeAddict and nielyti like this.
  11. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    ghiel25 and rock.doll like this.
  12. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking through the raws i can't read it, but I know what those two fluffy idiots are saying at the same time.

IsaacaHawke likes this.
  13. gtahtm

gtahtm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read kanji only hiragana and katakana, but is it already completed on the 2nd volume? seeing the few last pages?

14. Coolcat24

Coolcat24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the prince is sad,guilty about what happened to the knights since they are special to him since he was a kid so he told them that he'll make sure that the "savior" learn magic before the aurora festival finish or else she'll not be considered as a savior and will be thrown out of the castle. That girl is spoiled by her parents apparently they always told her to do anything she likes and not do anything she hated and she hated studying so yup prince got tired and stab! stab!. That's why her power became out of control and meteors are falling from the sky.ML is protecting MC while his friemd warned him about the 2nd wave he said "what savior? what did you save us from? didn't you just take away as much as you wanted". MC decided to help told ML she like him and that she hope he didn't hate her and she cast a magic to make meteors go away ML saw that and also the hidden seal at the back of her head.

15. LennyFace

LennyFace New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the saviour girl (the annoying one) ever get sent back to her old world?

16. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are there two Saviors? It makes me think that since FL is the true Savior, then Heroine is the opposite, which is the catastrophe or something.

18. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Its explained why they're two like right at the start.

The god that brought them over fked up and brought a spoiled girl over, so decided to pick another saint that would for sure help the people by just being there. So he brought another saint as a back up plan just incase if the first one couldn't get over herself.

19. Kacy4eva

Kacy4eva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okie, I get to spoil a bit, I read the raws when they were available, but cannot find them anymore and I can just barely remember this much but in the final bit, I think Ill invites her out on a date for an event, something happens between the prince and the saviour and the prince regains himself from the trance and realises what he has done, in anger and confusion, he stabs her and she loses control of her magic, causing a catastrophic explosion. Tsukina makes a decision to use her barrier and saves everyone but in doing so her symbol shone on the back of her head and Ill saw it. She was very upset by this and teleported herself home, but Ill came to her and they reconciled. I'm not quite sure if he reported her existence to the palace or not, but he did try to protect the peaceful life she wanted to keep, they end up married (I think) and living together and that's the happy ending.

As for why there are two saviours, they are called 'saviours' because 1) they are used by the god to sustain the world and 2) they have a lot of power. The 'god' just transfers someone whenever one is needed, he only needs them for the side effect of the transfer so in compensation they can just live however they like and he can only retrieve them when they die. It so happens that he needed to transfer Tsukina and when he did, there was still another saviour in the world and they ended up in the same country partly by chance and partly due to their wishes (tsukina, who wished for a quiet home in a country with good protection- basically, he needed to put her in a country with strong knights)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  20. rekkha_n

rekkha_n Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i quite liked this manga so far

rock.doll likes this.