Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Apollonas

Apollonas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard somewhere that Grid proposed to Mercedes, is that true or was the confession the latest development with them?

2. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it is about 140 chapters earlier than this point. Maybe around chapters 1117-1120.

3. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The times have changed. It is now common to see a player active in the East Continent.
    After anxiety, Bubba also moved his activity base to the East Continent.
    Not only that, but also <the wealth of the sky
    Rum> Many of the rankers who visited the East through the quest took their place in the wash. If they certainly built their own forces in the West Continent, they might have no reason to end their life in the East Continent, which provides hunting grounds and quests richer than those in the West Continent. "...The storm eve."
    A master of battle that can neutralize anyone who fights with you. With a fierce look, Bubat, who boasts a huge body like a bull,
    Murmured.
    His gaze was fixed on the red carpeted floor. Although he was recognized for his achievements and skills in Chaoz, he gained the title of a noble. It was still low in quality and dared not raise his head before the king.
    In Daejeon, where hundreds of small and medium-sized officials gathered, the location of Bubat is malseok.
    It was farthest from the throne.
    "I can't sleep because I am sorry."
    After summoning the meeting, King Swash, who sat silently for the first time, opened his mouth for the first time.
    The golden cannon embroidered with hyeonmu is not splendid and shabby today. It may be because it looks like the face of the washing king, which was yellowed with worry. "With the help of nobles, I regained the old gods that I had forgotten and became independent from Korea. Do harm
    I think we should discuss the countermeasures.” The members of the party who appeared a month ago repeatedly asked the people of Shu to ask about the repatriation, and they weren't enough to shake their public sentiment, so they dared to ask King Shu to know .
    They said their purpose was simple. To guide the location of the return country. It is not possible. The current state of washing is under the protection of the present.
    Thanks to the protection, it was possible to forbid the entry of fake gods (Yangban), but absolute conditions were necessary to maintain this effect forever. Forget the fake god. The people of Zhu should not mention them, nor should they be reminded of them.
    As long as they forgot the deity god, they had to forget them, and their deity was weakened and the power of the deity god became stronger.
    "Because of the unwelcome, there are stories of foreign exchange and Yangban from all over Yangzhou.
    I'm afraid I'm starting to lose the protection of God. How can I calm down this situation?"
    "Um...."
    On the faces of large and small believers, the quality was draped by the artist.
    No one offered a solution.
    Bubat's stomach burned. 'Are you worried about the month? Wouldn't it be simple to just banish them?'
    Bubat storms the atmosphere
    The reason I felt it was the night before was because I expected to have a bloody battle sooner or later.
    I couldn't even imagine that the king of washing and the small and medium-sized officials would be totally satisfied with not knowing what to do with less than 20 people.
    Why can't they provide a simple solution to expel or eliminate the delayed party? Bubart was frustrated, but looked at the situation once.
    However, after 5 minutes and 10 minutes, there was no progress in the meeting.
    I couldn't open my mouth. "If Shin So-ho is going to hwangsong-ha, but if he drives out the fire audience, isn't it simply a problem to be solved?"
    "Huh!"
    "Have you seen such a stuffy man!" When Bolbat of Malseok dared to speak freely, large and small graduates broke the school. Some of the nobles right next to him poked the side of Bubat and shook his head. But Bubbat did not stop. Rather, raise your head and wash King
    Looked straight up and said.
    "If they refuse to leave, I think that even if they use force, they will be punished.
    Bubat decided to live in Wash. And I thought I would do my best to wash the selected image. I couldn't keep watching this ridiculous situation. Hyeonta could have come after every tragic situation.
    Even in a tumultuous atmosphere, Bubbat looked at King Wash cleanly and opened him with eyes wide open.
    Born Syuwang soon had a faint smile. "Yes. Because you haven't met a lot of guys, I'm still going to have a bad eye. So you're basically misunderstanding the situation."
    Anmok? You understand wrong?
    King Wash explained to Bubat, who is laughing at his head. "There are strong people we can't resist.
    Against him is nothing more than a suicide. The whole wash will be destroyed."
    King Shu and large and small believers have been dominated by the class for decades. Serving the man on the side gave me a kind of sixth sense to sense the strong.
    Therefore, it was known. He was a monster with a lazy expression at the rear end of the audience who knocked on the gate....
    A monster that even transcends.
    When I had a glimpse of the figure from a distance, I knew that Musin was coming. "then...."
    Finally, Bubart, who grasped the situation, shut up. Was there a strong enough presence to stop this wash that was so powerful that it was incomparable to a few countries in the western continent? 'As Grid gained Braham, did Gibal get a former legend?
    Bubat was forced to think like this.
    This is because the player who knows the existence of the grandmaster is only a small part.

'Great.... I wouldn't have been able to win if it was the same level.
    Melee combat occupations have at least one stun skill. Once you approach the target,
    If it could be hit, it stunned the target with a very high probability, and at this time it was possible to inflict fatal wounds. The problem here is that you have to hit the skill.
    If the skill itself is missed, there is no probability that a stun will occur. And Gungseong Jishuka is... Tadot. fault. The light body like a feather avoided all the attacks of the feet. Go back half a step, step by step, stepping backwards to your advantage
    I kept it off.
    It would have been a tedious drink if I could just avoid it,
    Ping-! Piping!!
    Each time Gishka opened a gap, she wrapped arrows up at the same time, accumulating damage to Gibal.
    Archer, the weakest class of melee combat, has evolved into a counter of the melee class.
    During the battle, the sword that became a hedgehog after being cut in the middle of the battle finally reached the corner.
    It was put down and put down. "Ha... I lost." Currently, Jishuka's level has been reset.
    For that reason, the arrow hurt a lot for some reason, but anyway, it would be only about 30 level bell. It is natural to win her now.
    Jibal had to assume that he and Jishuka were at the same level. "Even if your level was over 3 million, I would have died before driving it to the corner."
    "If you summon the Maggi, that's not necessarily the case."
    "What is it? Are you saying that you care about other people?"
    It is theorized that without Agnus, the nickname of a crazy dog would have belonged to Jishuka.
    To that extent, Jishuka's character was outrageous. It was far from delicacy. Whenever she met Jishuka from the Chedaka Guild during her hunt at the hunting ground, Jishuka with a folded arm smiled as she responded that she was embarrassed to remember her trouble.
    "As I study the grid's taste, my personality changes a little."
    "Because Jishuka of the world is only a man...
    "You're the same, aren't you?"
    In fact, Gibal was also famous for his frustration.
    He climbed to the second place in the overall rankings and possessed tremendous power and wealth, and he was so arrogant that he earned the nickname of the Prince of America.
    But it's all an old story.
    Jibal, who is realizing his deficiency and devoting himself, is now ashamed of the past.
    He pulled out all the arrows in the armor and shook his hand at Jishuka.
    "Congratulations anyway. It became a legend.
    "Thanks."
    It was a competition at first, then a bad relationship.
    Jishukawa Jibal has been revealing it to each other over the past six years. On the air
    They have been slandering each other.
    However, the two have gone through too much.
    As the times have changed, thoughts and personalities have changed.
    The expression that the paint was done may be correct.
    "Then I'll go. I'm busy because the quest is pushed." "Yes, goodbye." Jishuka turned first, and Jibal tried to let her go.
    did.
    The emergence of Grandmaster, who blocked the road ahead of Jishuka, was completely different from Jibal's intention.
    Jishka's eyes widened. As he turns his back, a tall man stands right in front of him.
    Jishuka also knew the name of the ‘Zik Fracter’ floating on the head of the man who seems to be thin and has shoulders as wide as the grid.
    "Grand Master....!"
    Grid said. The Grand Master, the personification of the Seven Evil Castle and the imperial blackout, was the strongest NPC approved by President Cheol-ho Lim.
    It means that it is one level higher than that of Abraham or Piaro, who are beyond imagination.
    Jishuka was nervous that such a presence suddenly appeared in front of her eyes without any sign. ".....Interesting." It seems to fall asleep right now. Or that drowsy as if I just woke up
    Landmaster's gaze blossomed on Jisuka's chest. It was an offensive gaze.
    As Jishka rolled her fist, the grandmaster muttered.
    "Human bears an arrow of perm."
    Jishuka was astonished. The arrow she just got from the shrine.
    Unlike her expectations, it is like the speculation of a heroic king, or the sword of swordsmanship.
    Was not revealed as a'resource' belonging to the concept. However, the Grandmaster has embraced it all at once.
    As I swiped through the frozen Jishuka, the Grandmaster Siegfritter whispered.
    "Be careful of the gods."

Navy Yangzhou Foreign Ministry Gateway.
    The crowds gathered from all over the country were spirits.
    'White skin and silver hair shining like a snowflake as if I hadn't seen it once. Couldn't the princess in the West Continental Fairy Tale be described that way? The beauty of the exotic looks that caught the eye of the people caught the eye. She was so thin that she barely supported her trembling body with a gray sword.
    "why...."
    There is a resentment in the clear blue eyes.
    Gwaduk, a silver-haired beauty who went there, screamed at a middle-aged man standing by.
    "How many times do you have to fight to get your job done! Damn it! Are you going to kill people!!"
    Unlike the classical appearance, the voice is large and
    The tone is rough. To make people's ears suspicious
    The identity of the silver-haired beauty is nothing less than that.
    It was a grid disguised as Irene.
    From Pangaea to Yangzhou here, he fought with Piaro 19 times over a week, and he was a really crazy and remarkable man. "No, why doesn't anyone know the moderation? The stamina runs out all week, so I can't do it!"
    . Sorry. I was thrilled by the new warriors' majesty and I was excited."
    "Eugh..."
    From the past, Piaro enjoyed fighting with the strong. It is a so-called battle maniac. Yes, Kwang. It means crazy. The dehydration that reverses the opponent's armour, the Yeomryong sword that moves by itself and breathe the breath, and the pioneer completely fell into the grid that simultaneously handles the newly-developed intelligence-intelligent hand and kills monsters. .
    At first, he reached the point of filing for a duel with the grid, and the lead was readily accepted.
    The grid was also because he wanted to be able to make his own level possible.
    That was a mistake. Piaro, who was fascinated by the duel of unprecedented difficulty, has lost half his reason. Only one duel The grid was unsatisfied, and it was no surprise to the grid. For that reason, the grid, which has been exhausted for the past week, has fought with Yang Garam.
    I felt more pain and fear than I did.
    As Piaro grew at a terrifying pace, the more he struggled, the more he was attacked with new weaknesses, so he was physically and mentally exhausted.
    Well, thanks to the fact that you can fully handle dehydration and Yeomlonggum, it can be a great harvest, but it was still a very difficult schedule. That I would never want to experience it again.
    "Dragon rare from the mineral
    I don't have enough, so now I have to worry about team kill. Oh, my arm is sleeping."
    Full.
    The grid slumped down. This is because there was no longer any stamina to survive.
    It's tough for him to open his legs without awareness. Pia Lo, who gave attention with a throat cough, asked. "Are you sure you want to meet King Shu in your present form?" "Uh, I told you. Someday people
    I'm going to make Irene a deity. First, you have to build your reputation. I'll be in the form of Irene until the end of this activity." It was.
    To the judging grid, Piaro ended.
    "I think you should change your clothes first. Your Majesty."
    "Oh? Ah... yes."
    The skirt won't work anymore. The low wind coming through the crotch hits the second one, and there are too many medicines for the body.
    After ignoring that he was doing a double leg without even knowing himself, Grid looked at him as if he were trying to eat the men around him, and then closed his legs.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    zerol1, Lmaster, Tzedakah and 6 others like this.
  4. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    How to describe the chapter, it was like, WTF?

Grandmaster is observing the two nations that is pretty good. Bubat didn't know about the Grandmaster that is also understandable, but Grandmaster is very powerful. The two nations can't do anything about him and what the God Red Phoenix and Black Tortoise are doing? I understand they only save humans or something like that but why aren't they reacting toward Grandmaster. Him being interested in Jishuka is also understandable, he even gave her advice.

The Grid/Irene scene is the true hilarious and WTF thing. Now we have to see next how would he get the Deity stat for Irene or even he would get it or not in 1st place. Things are getting really interesting.

I couldn't understand more about the Grandmaster and Zibal when they were talked about by the King and his committee so I read that again to somehow understand a little. But this chapter really was a WTF.

Gymgym likes this.
  5. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft poor you LordDaniel never see crossdress Grid?

Tzedakah and LordDanny like this.
  6. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how the Grandmaster just does what he wants because no one can stop him. The Red Phoenix & Black Tortoise probably wouldn't intervene considering the Grandmaster is only asking where the Yangban country is located. Also, the two gods might still be weak due to their lack of Deity. The only reason the Yangbans haven't re-sealed the Guardian Gods is because Chiyou said not to. This would mean the Yangban (5-elders) would be capable of defeating the two gods in their current state. Going off this, I think the Grandmaster would be able defeat the two gods even if they tried to stop him.

Strongest NPC: Jishuka referred to the Grandmaster as the "strongest NPC approved by President Cheol-no Lim". I thought Hayate would be stronger then him but I guess not(?). The Grandmaster was originally going to be killed in a fight between dragons. Therefore, maybe the Grandmaster's growth rate is much higher then Hayate. The only thing I can't understand is how the fourth prince managed to fight the Grandmaster. Hayate would easily beat the fourth prince in my opinion. Perhaps the Grandmaster was not serious and tried to avoid the fight all together. The fourth prince was defeated by the emperor so I guess this would make sense. I am interested to hear how you guys would compare the two in terms of strength.

Warning: What do you think the Grandmaster meant by "Be careful of the gods"? I had a hard time interpreting the MTL so I might be missing something important. For example, I have no clue what to make of the phrase "Human bears an arrow of perm". That being said, I couldn't imagine the Grandmaster being wary of the 4 Guardian Gods. They were literally created to protect humans and considering the grandmasters knowledge I would assume he would be aware of this (why isn't he aware of the Yangban's nature then?). I think his warning has to do with relying on the God's power. You basically limit yourself by doing this. You would just be borrowing power & not actually making it your own. For example, Damian will never become a threat to the God's because his power(buffs not swordsmanship) solely relies on Rebecca's favor. The grandmaster might be giving advise to Jishuka after seeing her red phoenix blessing & her actions at a shrine.

Irene's Deity: It would be funny if the Cho king makes a move on Grid when he's disguised as Irene. Grid might be able to gain Deity by using the Duke of Virtue ability to borrow one of Ruby's skills. I believe it would be possible if he does that and introduces himself as the Overgeared Queen. He could piggy back off his success/favor that way.

7. rucivfan

rucivfan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid cannot tell anyone else about Hayate. Besides, Lim Cheolho had not said that the Grandmaster is the strongest. Seems to be an interpetation of Grid or Jishuka. See also chapter 828 (wuxiaworld). Lim says there are countless strong enemies .

If you would tell something about Satisfy in real life, the system would recognize the knowledge, because the system must be able to read the thoughts. Otherwise, the system does not work as it was introduced. So it does not matter if it is told ingame or externally. It is impossible to spread the knowledge without negative consequences. Of course, you can only tell things to people in the real world who are not playing. But it is why Grid cannot tell such things in real life to Jishuka.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  8. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Lim Cheolho only said Grid to be wary of Grandmaster. The Grandmaster is the strongest NPC but only in the Saharan Empire, it is not even on the whole West Continent because of the Dragons and Marie Rose. Hayate is on a whole another level. He is an Absolute who can kill the Absolute race. Hayate's meaning is simple, if he fights only against one Dragon he would most likely win but the Dragons then may attack him in the groups. This is also the reason why Gods don't hunt them. Grandmaster is nowhere near the strongest, he isn't even in his full Half God form and is only a reincarnation so he can't fully utilise his skills. He isn't also unpredictable like the Legends like Braham and Madra who can kill the Hydra. The fact that God Red Phoenix and Black Tortoise aren't interfering with him is because in the reincarnation form he may be a human, so it becomes an internal matter of the humanity, while on the other hands Great Demon and Half God are the races from whom the Guardian Gods have to truly save the humanity.

rucivfan likes this.
  9. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't really know anything about the powerlevel, go and see the Evil Dragon Bunhelier's status window. All the Gods, Absolute and Dragons are above may be the 1000 level. While Grandmaster may be at the 700 level at max. Also Juander was around level 500 or higher so it is pretty natural that Grandmaster can easily defeat his 4th son Edan.

The Super-grade Named NPCs are mostly in their latter 400 (level) and have the status of a transcendent that's why they are the Super-grade Named NPCs, all the Dukes are around level 450-480.

First of all don't give all the credit to the Grandmaster. Yeah I know Grandmaster is the strongest active NPC active on the Satisfy's Grounds while the others only make only a little movement like Marie Rose, and Tower of Wisdom doesn't even make a movement. Your sense of power level is really messed up may be because you are a sheer fan of Grandmaster who is interpreting the facts which already been interpreted in the 1st place (i.e. Grid). You maybe also forgot that it was said very early in the novel.

Tzedakah likes this.
  10. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never directly said the grandmaster was the strongest. I added a (?) to insinuate my doubt in regards to the quote. Also, I would not consider dragons or gods to be NPCs (well maybe the gods could be considered NPCs but the grandmaster is in no way stronger then the gods). As for Marie Rose, I honestly completely forgot about her. Personally, I would place the Grandmaster around the level of one or more of the Yangban(5 elders) regardless of the fact that we have not seen their abilities yet. I say this because he is seeking an alliance with them. I doubt he's stupid enough to approach a group/country that looks down on humans without him having the power to defend himself.

11. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler @Sturdza, here is my fanart about that chapter Xd[​IMG]

12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    1st of all, 5 Seniors aren't Yangbans, they are Gods. They may have been created by Hanul but the difference to them and Yangbans is like Grid's Myth Items and Unique Items respectively. What I am telling is that the 5 Seniors may have been created by Hanul as Rebecca created the other Gods like Zeratul, Hexetia and etc, but they are essentially Gods. Yeah I understand their power level may be lower than Dragons or the Gods created by the Rebecca but they are full fledged Gods, but they may also have been weakened by the lose of faith, and also aren't like the Dragons who are the [Creatures of Chaos] like the 3 Primal Gods, but they are a lot powerful than a Half-God simply because they are Gods. While about the Yangbans and Unique Item - as sometimes when Grid creates any item lower than the Myth rating (Like Kraugel's and Katz's White Tiger Sword, Teruchan's Failure and Laden's Black Tortoise Thorn), the items sometimes become the Growth-type items and gains the [Potential] to become a Myth, but sometimes they don't like the Grid's 1st [Failure]. The difference between them is simple, 1st is the Materials and second is the skill. While we know a God (Hanul) has both the skills and good Materials at his disposal but there may be some restrictions to that like [Legends' Creation Skills] which even at the Master Level gives only 30 uses. Similarly the restrictions on the creations of Hanul, Rebecca, and Yatan may be the 5 Gods (5 Seniors) and the Yangbans, 5 Gods and the Angels, and 32 Great Demons respectively. So the premium products of their creation here are the Gods and the Great Demons in top 10 or the top 3. The other products just seem like the Mass Production Grid sets like (The Yangbans, the Angels and the Great Demons in the 10s or above). We may see here that Yatan is really at the losing ends here compared to the other 2 Primal Gods, Rebecca's and Hanul, but normally speaking his creations are very diverse and peculiar in their traits and there are also masterminds like the Amoract and Baal (He wasn't created by Yatan but is under his rule). But objectively speaking all the Great Demons have the soul that can eternally reincarnation and are much powerful than the inferior mass production of the other Gods (Yangbans and Angels), compare Garam or any Yangban to the 19th Great Demon Saleos and Sitri's hand to the Archangel Sariel. It is evident that Yatan has limited numbers of the creation with a balance while in the case of other 2 Primal Gods (Hanul and Rebecca), the balance is very off and hence the powerlevel of the Yangbans vs 5 Seniors and the powerlevel of the Angels and Archangels vs 5 Gods is very disturbed (Note:- Baal and Michael are out of this category because of them being the peak of their species while Baal also existed before the creation of the Great Demons or even Yatan in the Abyss).

But by this talk one thing is evident that 5 Seniors (who don't obtain much Faith/Divinity but are the Real Gods) are more powerful than the Grandmaster Zikfrector. - A Half God, may be at the peak level of his species in his past life? The Sixth Sin, Sin of Slothe, the only sinner of the 7. But in this life, he is only a [Transcendent] and possibly a Human. So he can't use his full powers of the past, even if he was a peak Half God in the past who could compete with a Created God, but now he isn't that powerful. He also doesn't get the Faith/Divinity that he used to get in the past, because he isn't known to many people presently, if he does something to acquire more Faith the [Followers of the War God] will fight against him or maybe Zeratul would himself come to kill him, so this might be a reason why he is very wary of the Gods also he is the true sinner not because of Yatan but because of his actions towards many species other than humans. There is also the biggest sin of establishing the Saharan Empire due to which the whole Human race was suppressed, and lastly he was very lazy that he didn't develop the Saharan Empire towards the right path, the Rulers of Saharan Empire started having a twisted personality and became authoritarians. Due to all this the Saharan Empire declined because it didn't contain different opinions of things and there was only one truth the absolute rule, to rule over the world like China, but when you don't accept the change the development becomes stagnant and that's what happened to them they didn't diversify the nation itself but wanted to make only one nation, but that isn't possible because Human is a diverse race with the different beliefs and hence came the declination of the Saharan Empire, but being the strongest it was the responsibility of Grandmaster Zikfrector to bring the change, however, he was blinded by the revenge ignoring all the sufferings of his race (which he used to fight for in the past) instead focused only on his experiments and revenge towards the Fallen Gods. This was his biggest sin ever.

These are just my thoughts, so whoever is offended by these you can simply ignore them.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  13. Sturdza

Reading List:
    Link
    "Are you nervous?"
    The Grandmaster is silent. After confessing the story of failing to save humanity and overturning the stigma of seven evils, he has never brought out a personal story in the past few years.
    That such beings first brought luck
    All.
    It was like a precursor to announcing a full-fledged quest.
    Gibal responded politely, trying to calm his excitement.
    "It was okay. I waited to believe that the Master would give me directions at a very good time." The reason why Gibal's attitude is so sharp is not just being conscious of liking. To the forgotten old hero who fought against God to protect humanity and is preparing to fight again
    It was respect. "In fact, I wanted to avoid useless killing. To achieve my purpose, I was afraid that I would lose me in the past when I harmed people who weren't at all. I was afraid that the stigma of ugly gods would become a stigma, and I would be a real wicked person. "
    The way back to the hostel. Walking against the setting sun in the setting sun, the Grandmaster Siegfrieder quietly looked at his hand. The glowed red hands seemed to be wet with blood.
    "Then suddenly I realized. My hands already had a lot of blood." The sword of Saharan, which caused tens of thousands of kills in the process of the founding of the Empire, was created by the Siegfractor himself.
    The numerous wars that the Empire had caused were the result of the imperial's response to the desire of Zikfructor, who wanted to serve the continent through an abyss. During the course of the years, he was also a Sieg-Factor who empowered his child to point a knife at his parents to punish the imperial family who forgot the promise.
    The revenge of blood by Zikfrctor, under the name of resurrecting the Seven Residents and punishing false gods, is now irreversible.
    "I have no reason to hesitate anymore."
    It sounds like you can hear the ridicule of the gods, but you have already crossed the river.
    If irreversible, you have no choice but to move forward. To achieve the purpose, one must be evil.
    Instead of erasing the seven evils from the world and regaining the honor of other good people, I will become evil.
    "I gave orders to the other apostles. By now, Yangzhou's palace is going to be burning. We stop the retreat of King Zhou from here.
    "...Yes."
    <The whereabouts of the deported gods> The gimbal nodded when he confirmed that Gust had baffled with <6 Evil Zeke's Resolution>. Eventually, I wasn't disappointed when I picked ZickFracter's choice to solve everything by force.
    'This was the foolish king's judgment. The Grandmaster has given you more than a month of grace, but the King of Wash did not defeat his stubbornness.
    Whoo..... I was nervous in the expression of the deep breath. And the king's guard, who was witnessed from a distance a week ago, is an elite with an average of 360 levels.
    The Grandmaster is there, but if you've been negligent, you'll be reversed.

"Why didn't you hear that?" A smile on her face speaks for her feelings. Susan, who invaded the palace beyond the castle wall at will, is happy to fly. Even after a month of inhumanity that I couldn't understand, I felt a sense of liberation.
    "We weren't asking for money from you like bandits,
    You asked me to tell you where the soup is. What did you deny when you thought it was such a difficult request? East humans are sin, aren't you as bad as you?"
    Sure!
    The last soldier's helmet that guarded the entrance to the palace was distorted. It was by Susan who knocked down the handle of the sword with reciprocal. The smile didn't go away on my face, killing hundreds of soldiers.
    1....You're awkward.' He is not a human with a normal mindset.
    Judge whispered to the king of the guard, who judged and read the surroundings once again. "It seems that the unknown transcendence has not come with him. It seems good to escape before he arrives and the situation becomes more difficult.
    "If he was blocking the way out?"
    "For only hundreds of years,
    It's hard to think he's got the whole secret passage."
    "I see." The Guard Captain is the person responsible for the safety of King Wash. We shouldn't have doubted his judgment. As the nodding head, King Jin, stood up gently from the prison, Su-jin shouted.
    "Where to run! I want you to know the location of the country!"
    The Grandmaster Siegfracter is not a person hundreds of years ago.
    Before the world was once destroyed by the agreement of the gods. Therefore, humanity in this era is an ancient person who existed even before it was born.
    His abilities were concepts that humans of the day could never understand, and Susan learned some of them.
    Tsukakakaka corner!!
    In response to Susan's anger, the ancient runes emerged, turning like a sharp blade and shaped.
    "Hey!"
    It's over and over!!
    It was launched in response to an order. Reminiscent of chain lightening, however, compared to chain lightening, the spray of lightning, boasting an incomparable range and power, occupied the entire palace and temporarily paralyzed the body of the king and guard.
    The guard captain's eyes wide open. 'Will the magic of shamanism not work?'
    The space where the king of this country dwells
    All. In spite of this, it is possible that unidentified foreigners threatened the country, and they would not have been in vain.
    A tremendous amount of money was invested to amulet all around the palace, blocking the magic of the east and the magic of the west. But it's useless...?
    "Hmm!"
    The guard captain, who was out for a moment, woke up with a runny nose. Even when I swung Eolwoldo as a bell
    The man who stopped Susan's attack on the road is going! As she shouted and unfolded the gold number, Susan's vision turned round.
    Overkill!!
    "The pole ....! Dare to be humble!" Ambassador, the knight of the Empire.
    The apostle who was chosen by the Grandmaster, threw me on the ground!
    Susan, who struck with a reddish scar on her forehead, blocked the Eolwoldo Island that had flew to the nose.
    But I can endure in an incomplete posture
    The weight was not large, and her small body was barely able to balance after flying a few meters back.
    The guard captain, who pulled the bow in the gap and pulled the protest, hurried. 'Are you trying to face?'
    If Susan had used the method of riding down a while ago.
    In other words, if you had to climb the ground, you could evade the attack of the guards without shock.
    Together, I put up a shield to shock
    Absorbed and revealed a gap. He is a self-respecting man who has nothing to say about being a fool.
    Blooding!
    A shot arrow is put on Susan's shoulder, which is raising her body.
    "Oh!"
    While Susan frowned and seemed to be falling, she changed her posture and the captain of the guard and King Swash left the palace with all their power.
    "Catch..... catch the guys!!"
    Susan shouted to catch fire in her eyes.
    But no one came out. Her companions were tied to hundreds of guards who fought with each oath to give their lives. At first, she couldn't stand out loud. "Susan! Are you just missing one because you can't handle it?" "Tooth!"
    The Grandmaster commanded.
    Get the location of the return country.
    His orders must be fulfilled.
    "Hey!"
    Pajik!
    An ancient rune rose in the air and was absorbed by Susan's two legs.
    Shortly after.
    Coo wang!!
    Susan delivered an emergency exit 80 meters away in just a second. He then wielded the sword by closely tracking the guards in the dark corridor and the back of King Wash. "And this!"
    I can't believe the captain with a back
    I made a look. Since we have witnessed the speed beyond the limits of the human species, there is no real sense.
    "Ha ha... ha ha... tell me."
    Susan is a member of the Bainz family, one of the most famous in the Empire. Unlike his immediate associate, Mercedes, he did not enjoy the luxury of inheriting family secrets, but he had a thorough elite education since childhood. Her swordsmanship was sharp and her strength was like steel.
    With the ancient rune technique, she quickly recovers all the side effects that occurred beyond the limits of humans, and points the sword at the king's neck. "Well, tell me. Where is Korea?"
    Why do you have to make things difficult? Susan was frustrated because she didn't really understand.
    King Shu, who stared at her resentful gaze, slowly opened her mouth.
    "I can't answer. Jim is your
    As soon as you answer the question, the protection of Hyunmu will collapse and you will be washed.
    In fact, it is an act of recognizing the existence of a foreign country by'informing the outsider's location to foreigners who have not witnessed it. Rather than forgetting it, it was a must-see, since it was a contributing to the Godhead by spreading the presence of foreigners and foreigners. Of course, Susan did not understand this trick.
    No, even if you understand,
    Would have. I didn't care about myself in other people's circumstances.
    "Yeah, let's see how long we can last."
    Suddenly laughed, Susan threw a knife into the king's chest. I deliberately avoided the address. As a hostage, it is only necessary to kill a valuable being from the beginning. "....One?"
    Susan was startled and stepped back.
    The moment when she pushed a knife into the king's chest, the capital, like the king's dagger, moved her hand and moved the blade off her heart.
    If only one foot was avoided late, a great life would have been released from the chest. "Jim also learned martial arts for self-defense.
    King Shu, who takes a jockey ceremony that cannot be seen in Seodae Look, looks at the cup with a calm look.
    Susan was intuition.
    'Strong?'
    The minimum solo number is night. It seems that the stonework of an old seven-worked piece is about a thrust.
    After all, it is just that.
    "cute. "
    Surprised for a moment. Kick, the nose pinned Susan took another sword and held it. Her prayer, taking the nose of the double sword, has become so powerful that it has a different dimension.
    Grandmaster himself reinforced
    ``The power of Neo Bainz's swordsmanship is revealing the sidelines. The face of the king, who was surprised and surprised, followed and collapsed. That's why I saw Susan's colleagues running from behind the hallway. It was a moment when hope disappeared.
    Together right then.
    "The Queen Mamma of Tempokguk enters.
    The voice of a thick middle-aged man echoed in the hallway.
    And then a new character
    Long.
    She was tied up with beautiful silver hair and was wearing pants, even in a light saddle. It was an outfit reminiscent of street boys. But nevertheless, the elegance overflowed.
    It was because of his noble appearance... "Woah. I'm Irene, the queen of Tempabuk."
    Not only Susan, but even Wash King
    I doubted my ears and hardened for a while. Too much to speak for a queen of one country is too light.... That's not a light level.
    Did you want to lag behind after seeing the reaction of embarrassed people?
    The beautiful woman smiled awkwardly and said again.
    "I'm Irene, the queen of Tempulkuk. Nice to meet you guys."
    "....catch!"
    It's not important for Susan's party to say the beauty of her hair
    Did.
    They didn't want to interrupt this moment. First of all, I decided that it was correct to capture the strange audience and proceed with the latter.
    There was nothing wasted. Any member of Neo Red Knight, such as a thin woman who was born and didn't sin once, could take over in just one second. However, the situation that followed was not quite as expected. "Where do you touch it?"
    "...!" A silver-haired beauty who identified herself as the queen of Tempulkuk. She cut the neck of the Neo Red Knight with her hand on her shoulder.
    "Do you buy it?" Sure!
    A Neo Red Knight who sat down biting the blood bubble, worried in the aftermath of his neck.
    The woman's knees bloomed on the face of the man who tried to regenerate with the help of runes.
    A mercy-free blow focused solely on murder.... It's a terrible sight. However, the sentiment that emerged in the minds of Susan and her sister was'Beautiful'.
    This is because the scattering bloodstain is red, and the tip of the silvery hair is red, causing the illusion that the petals have just bloomed. "Well wash, I'll help you first. Home hmm, I'll help."
    Nod.
    Wash King, who came out wide, just nodded.
    "2 years! What's the identity!!" Susan's priority was changed.
    The murmur of a silver-haired beauty permeated before her cut, wielding a double sword. "Well, where are you two years from your wife?
    "....One?"
    The moment you approach your colleagues and get closer to the beauty of Eunbal.
    Susan doubted her eyes. This is because the transparent sword held in the hands of the beautiful woman suddenly turned red.
    The hot fire it sparked warned Susan.
    'Danger...!'
    The long corridor of the palace burned out.

Gymgym, vasiliassy, aqua55 and 7 others like this.
  14. noirdesprit

noirdesprit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Susan oh Susan :LOL:

Stigmazin, LordDanny and Kisaki34 like this.
  15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    So Grandmaster Zikfrector eventually accepted that he is evil, and now there is no turning back.

Lastly Susan you really don't know what the fuck is going on, he he. Maybe Piaro is also there but he is hidden. 4 Legends of the Overgeared Kingdom are on the West Continent. The twist is very nice, let us see what happens next, and how Grid obtains the [Deity] stat for Irene. Maybe there would be a new myth, the [Myth of Overgeared Queen Irene]. Just think Irene with the [Deity] stat or, if Grid works really hard for Irene, with even [Divinity Lv. 1], and Grid, who is becoming a Myth, reproduce another child. Wouldn't that be OP? According to rucivfan maybe it would be a girl next. I really like the plot that is currently going on.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    Gymgym and Stigmazin like this.
  16. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like this is going to be one of the best arcs in the last few hundred chapters. The build up to a confrontation between Grid and the grandmaster has been building for more than 200 chapters. We know he wanted to meet Grid due to his conversation with Marie Rose. Another strong point of this arc is, instead of Grid, it focuses on the side characters like Zibal with special attention provided to Zikfrector. The latter's character development felt natural and his motives make sense. There is room for substantial chaos due to the presence of Agnus. This means Zikfrector is not invincible and there is no need for an asspull. Grid can also talk to him too so we'll have to see what happens. As soon as she regains more levels, Jishuka can play an active role too.

I wonder if we'll see Hyunwoo again. Piaro can benefit immensely from meeting it and improve his natural state/other skills. If it comes down to a full conflict with the grandmaster, I hope Grid will die once and Piaro will be at least fatally wounded (then Grid can save him with a white peach). I still remember Chreshler's warning to Grid about how he should avoid attracting the aggro of an op being. While he gave this advice because of Marie Rose, it applies equally to Zikfrector who can easily kill him and his loved ones. Grid chooses to ignore Chreshler's warning at his peril and apart from a chaotic situation it would feel lame if Grid comes off unharmed.

Finally I don't know if all the players of this arc have revealed themselves yet. The zodiac and Hwang Gildong are both potential allies with decent combat skills. Alternatively, Sabaek can appear and make jiangshis out of Zikfrector's crew. That would be fun. Finally, daoist immortals might choose to reveal themselves.

All in all the arc has great characters, an exciting plot, an unusual and yet welcomed focus on side characters, decent buildup, sympathetic villains, potential for chaos, tension, possibly memorable fights... If the author doesn't fuck it up, it can even lead to a 10/10 perfect arc.

17. Sturdza

Reading List:
    Link
    Talent was full and passion was full.
    There was no luck.
    If I was also born directly. If she competed on a par with Mercedes, she would have been ahead of her.
    "Hero!!"
    Susan has been annoying for years.
    Mercedes Death and the traitor Piaro sent by the emperor. Thanks to the two, who are hard to grasp at home, it was funny that a prominent country pretended to be a big country.
    Guarleur special!!
    The flame of the woman's sword, who claims to be the queen of the Temple of Heaven, sweeps through the long hallway of the palace.
    Goes.
    King Wash and the captain of the guard stooped and shrank, while Susan and Neo enemy knights stood firmly in place and faced the flames. Shou wu wu... The carpet that was burned by the sakka mange made the air tingle.
    The luminous stones that lighted the hallway broke and lost light.
    "Cock, Colock!" Ironically, intruders became barriers.
    Thanks to the Neo-knights who stood in the center of the hallway, the awakened eyes of the king and guards, who had been relieved, stood open.
    The back view of the innocent, living intruders comes into view.
    Susan, who was caught in the flames at the forefront, is unharmed. All of them were ice-like and blue runes. "Hey, the queen, who is in and out of mind. Attacks with attributes are useless to us. If you plan to overthrow with only one unusual sword,
    I want to recommend quitting right now. In fact, Susan had a crisis.
    Even if the rune was only 0.2 seconds late, it would have been charcoal soot. However, I tried to pretend I wasn't happy. It was her skill that triggered the rune quickly, so she was not ashamed to take pride. Yumyong sword was shuddered, and shuddered. -Master, is that human blind? It's an unusual sword when you see me? 'I'm not blind, I'm just crazy. By the way, Elemental Shield
    It's the magic above... it's amazing.' The grid remembers Susan.
    Another rai who accused Piaro of being a traitor on the subject of being a traitor.
    He's insane, but he has the best stats.
    It was proof that the first tier was alive even after being photographed on the forehead.
    home.
    Sock.
    Pooh of the grid disguised as Irene
    The right eye raises the middle left. Neo bandit division.
    A new organization created by the Grandmaster at the end of Juanderk.
    'The fact that these guys who only pursue the Grandmaster's officials are here...
    Grandmasters are also more likely to be nearby.
    'Is the purpose also met with ozone?'
    The Grandmaster had been looking forward to meeting the gods who were kicked out, the ozone. them
    Together, they declared that they would punish the gods of the west and unseal the Seven Stars.
    At that time, the grid did not know the reality of ozone, but did not recognize the seriousness of the situation.
    "I have to stop it."
    Now I know. The meeting of the Grandmaster and Ozone should never be achieved.
    The moment the ozone came to the West, the greedy man did not know what to do.
    In the beginning, the war of the gods itself should not have occurred.
    The moment the disasters falling from the sky hit the world, the West Continent will not be safe. 'Grand Master is misunderstanding.'
    Ozone is never good.
    It is far from the ideal god the Grandmaster wants. Rather than being selfish or instinctive, the western gods may be better. Heel.
    Grid looks at King Wash.
    Ji-kyung, who's sorry
    All.
    The reason the author was on the defensive... probably because he rejected the Grandmaster's request to arrange an encounter with ozone.
    Grid asked.
    "Did they do violence to you without even trying to talk?"
    "No.... That's not it. It gave me a month's grace.'Is hesitating too?' The foundation of the Grandmaster is Sun.
    Again, the above-mentioned grid had hope.
    'You can change your mind by telling the reality of ozone and persuading it well. Once the situation has been grasped, Grid asks Susan this time. "Where's the Grand Master?"
    "What?"
    Susan frowned. "What do you do when you know where he is? Have you ever let him meet with him? Haha, I have a dream."
    . You must be right too."
    "What's yours?"
    Do you dare to do that against my lovely Irene? Despite introducing herself as the Queen of Queen Thamp, Grid angered to Susan, who was inexpensive to the end, wore dehydration and the Crown of Thamp.
    Naturally, only the crown was visible to people.
    "Suddenly, what crown? What? What? Are you? I don't have any manners
    Are you protesting? Are you reminding me that you are a queen?" Scann. Scann.
    Susan, who made a dung of fire by striking the double sword as if she were going to sharpen a blade, flashed her eyes. "Give me a chance to be treated. What is the queen of a small country one day? Scan. Scan! Ska!! The speed of hitting the knife is faster. Whenever two blades hit each other, they accelerate and accumulate, and a scattering fire that scatters everywhere. Sight
    I was dizzy. Are you intending to take a momentary surprise using that acceleration?
    If you were an ordinary person, you would have been alerted by thinking like this....'That hurts all the blades.'
    As a blacksmith, Grid only worried about the status of the pair's sword. It was at that time that the grid was uncomfortable watching the shape of the blade starting to break because it could not be sharply forged. "now!"
    Suzanne, who did not miss the moment when the other party sold her eyes, was shot forward using the acceleration of the sliding blade.
    It is close to the speed of sound. It was a scene that seemed to have to apply the exaggerated expression.
    As such, Susan's surprise attack was rapid. It's breathtakingly surpassing the <Sense of Transcendence> of the grid that is still growing.
    Pooh!
    Grid's shoulders collapsed.
    "Haha!"
    Susan, who judged that she had won, had severely cut another sword.
    Sugak!
    The fabric is torn. A grid that barely stepped back and avoided the attack unintentionally exposed the flesh. King Shu's eyes shook.
    'I am not trained.' At least it must have been in the middle of thirty. Queen Tempa younger than I expected
    His body was as beautiful as his face. There weren't even small scars on the white-skinned skin, and the muscleless skin looked smooth.
    It means that he is a person who does not fit into the battlefield.
    Just holding the sword was overwhelming and seemed normal. But what is that skill?
    Kachang!
    "drama!?"
    Susan moans.
    It was the aftermath that left the sword of the left hand who had only blown the slash and cut only the thin air, and the queen's transparent sword fell down.
    "What power?" The sword of the left-handed man, who could not handle the power of the sword of Queen Tempu, descended to the ground just before reaching the ground, and the left shoulder was naturally creeping down several cups of spine.
    Queen's kick was blowing on her unbalanced face.
    Burung!
    The sound of a watermelon bursting.
    Even though it wasn't Susan who would be fatally hurt to get a kick, she nevertheless shrank greatly.
    This is because the armed forces of Queen Tempak are looming. At least when I looked at my strength, the Queen of Tempest was one more than myself.
    "Nonsense.'
    Susan has been training her whole life. The tight muscles were in her body behind her.
    You say that you have been training for life
    To be pushed out of power by a woman with a soft body... I can't understand. Padduk!
    Suddenly, Sue shook her knees, slightly bent over, and wielded a double sword. The two swords that draw different spirals were colorful and anomalous.
    It was a technique that contained the essence of Bainzian swordsmanship. This is a technique that even the beginners couldn't easily handle.
    Together it.
    Chaeng!
    Queen Thambap was easily saved.
    Susan was dominated by the chaos.
    It is shocking that he fought back and wounded himself because of his lack of fencing.
    Everyone is equal in front of the prosecutor's office.
    He who consumed vitality by blowing a linker to Susan who vomited blood
    Reed said in a tidy way. "At this point, the topic is over. Stop it and take me to the place where the grandmaster is."
    "2 years!!" It is necessary to understand to accept certain results.
    In this sense, it was difficult for Susan to recognize defeat.
    Being a natural genius, she has tried hard for her life.
    Why did you even get yourself an ancient rune from the Grandmaster?
    Should I be defeated? It should not happen unless the world is crazy.
    "Hero!!"
    Pajik!
    An ancient rune came to mind and then permeated Susan's body. Her colleagues, who watched the situation, peeked into the nose. "After all, I crossed the line. Runes are a kind of tool for creating a phenomenon. How to use it
    It is a bundle of rulers, one of which was absorbed by the body.
    The rune that permeates the user's body helps to exert transcendental powers and magic by dramatically strengthening the user's bones, muscles, or mana nuclei.
    The problem here is that it strengthens the mana nucleus. The fortified mana nucleus expands and overloads the body.
    So usually, I had to adjust the intensity to a level that strengthens a part of the body, but at this moment, is Susan a mana nucleus?
    I strengthened it. It was the time limit.
    At the same time as Ganghwa's duration ended, she was more likely to be unable to cope with the aftermath of the coming storm.
    It wasn't a bad result in her peers' position, who always seemed like a poem to Susan, who was always on her own.
    "I'm going to kill you."
    Pajik! Gripping!
    There was no change in Susan's appearance. But it creates intense airwaves
    It was threatening enough to excite the surrounding airflow. 'It's like a black flower.' The grid was armed for the first time.
    The armor made of Khan's masterpiece and the death's breath quickly covered his entire body.
    Then the importance of appearance was revealed.
    All.
    When armed with black and red armor in the shape of a grid, it felt like a villain villain, while a child
    Armed with the same armor in the form of Lin, he felt like a holy paladin regardless of the harmony of colors. It was a moment when the grid, which had been shedding hair during the battle, tried to tie the hair up again. "Haap!"
    Suddenly, Susan burst into the grid.
    It was like an ore petrification. Susan reached the nose of the grid before the end of the synthesis,
    Swung four times.
    "this....!"
    King Wash stood up.
    In an instant, he expected that the sword-struck Queen Tempat would have suffered the slightest serious injury.
    This is Eun-in's wife.
    Even turning away from her at risk to help herself didn't make sense. "Where."
    However, while washing king, I took a few steps
    Did not go
    He couldn't handle even a single Susan, and he could afford more than 15 Neo enemy knights.
    "Okay... I know! I'll tell you the location of my return home, so don't hurt the innocent!!" King Wash, captured by the enemy knights, shouted and shouted.
    "Yeah, I have to let you know the position of Korea. Of course, I'm going to kill two years. You think it's innocent to call us two years aimed at a knife first.
    It doesn't make any sense..."
    Suzanne, who was laughing at King Suh, grabbing the hair of Queen Thambup's head, was surprised.
    That's because Queen Tempach, who had to die while bleeding from the seven balls, was staring at herself with a clean face.
    'how?'
    Susan's trembling gaze hastened the queen's heart.
    And saw. Rather than being torn apart, far
    Her grim armor and shoulderplates.
    "Tempu...
    There is no one in the world who doesn't know the meaning of Tempat.
    However, there are people who have not yet experienced the power of Tempat. Susan belongs to the latter. In preparation for the upcoming counterattack, a small whisper permeated before Susan's, stepping back and crossing the twins.
    "Jim doesn't allow your comfort
    Do. "
    ....!"
    The runes are imprinted on the body.
    The strengthened bones and muscles were rapidly weakened and the body was out of balance. The mana nucleus, which had been inflated, contracted and was accompanied by more than imaginary pain.
    "Sure....!
    Susan, who spilled blood from the seven ball, stumbled as if she were going to fall. She wanted to lose her mind. It was painful enough.
    However, he endured the pain with his attention and flesh.
    She never let go of the two swords barely struck by the trembling hands.
    It was a determination to make Queen Tempak, who approached herself with an inspirational face, just like that kind of slumber, as a companion to the road. But her determination was not made.
    Fang!
    Two swords in their hands
    However, he endured the pain with his attention and flesh.
    She never let go of the two swords barely struck by the trembling hands.
    It was a determination to make Queen Tempak, who approached herself with an inspirational face, just like that kind of slumber, as a companion to the road. But her determination was not made.
    Fang!
    Two swords in their hands
    It was because it fell. No one will believe it, but it is real. The sword fell out of its hands as if it had a will.
    "Monster...."
    Pooh!
    "...water."
    2 Multiple linkage of convergence swords
    Widely wide!!
    After all, Susan's body, which was nothing but a mountain intestine, was oxidized into light after being overwhelmed.
    Grid couldn't spare her to live with Irene.
    The grandmaster's wealthy, Nabal, and the shoots that would be the recurrence of the liver moved.
    The grid, which wiped off the white blood on the cheeks, asked Neo bandits, who were hardened like a stone statue. "Shall we do more?"
    ".... no. "
    The Neo Red Knights, who left the country after the rebellion of the 4th Prince Ethan, observed the continent with the eyes of a third party.
    And they have been questioning the rapid growth of the country.
    The new emperor Basara was particularly puzzled every time the circumstantial entrepreneur, who looked at the convenience of Tempu-guk, captured it.
    The King of the Kings Grid and Piaro, Mercedes
    death.
    The reputation of the three giants is great, but just because the power of the three giants is scary, does it make sense for the Great Empire to help the small country? Neo enemy knights even queer in vain jokes as to whether Basara had a heart for King Tempat.
    All.
    But now it turns out that the abyss is red, it wasn't that bad. There was a monster hiding in the temple. Queen Irene. She is more famous than King Tempak. no. He was one of the masters with a much stronger ability than Piaro and Mercedes. This is the real sally of Tempulkuk.
    "I will step back." Neo, judging and greeting awkwardly
    The Red Knights rushed away.
    The grid didn't hold onto them.
    There was no reason to visit the landmaster in person, as the situation went so far.
    'I will know and come.'

Lmaster, LordDanny, Tzedakah and 7 others like this.
  18. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how would Irene react when she comes to know this xD

19. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Susan went too far, then Irene (Grid) also went that far. What the fuck is going on, is it competition? He he, what a miserable end.

Overall a fucking development, and great changes are to happen again.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  20. noirdesprit

noirdesprit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already know this gonna happened

She has been left alone for so long, her end time is here.

LordDanny likes this.