Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. MirrorsShadow

MirrorsShadow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be really wild and cute if Alexandro was also reincarnated but didn't know it and he was the man she met on a blind date in her past life.

luliibunny likes this.
  2. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, @bruh123 !
    Wow, there’s still more? I’m excited!

3. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed hard at him being left hanging after getting excited.:blobrofl:
    But what the hell! When the baby girl came they were crying, but the boy all cheering!?:blobconfounded:
    This is sad:blobflag:
    Duncan didn't learn from his past mistakes..

4. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no I think they cheered cause they both came out safely, sorry about the confusion!

5. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I thought Duncan was crying cause it was a girl! good then.:LOL::love:

Zhuzhu likes this.
  6. July27

July27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he crying because he finally got a granchild

7. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know when the new ch is coming out? they have been on a break for quite a while

8. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are talking about the English translation that WoEx were doing, they are not in a break rather they were asked to stop the translations for this one and many other translations eg:remarried empress, baby tyrant etc. So they decided to stop and wait till they get the official license or something I guess.

9. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    no no I was was talking abt the webtoon. it has been a while since ch 41

10. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No update on twitter yet. But she's already working on Season 2. I just don't know when it will be release.

11. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexadnro then went to go check on the babies. The fact that he was a father of the twin brothers and sisters made him feel increidble.

The babies were asleep and the servants and maids already treatd the twins as members of the royal family. The children of Beatrice were the first and second daughters of the Graham family. He wanted everyone to know that.

Duncan came in asking if Alexandro had eaten because he's lost some weight but ALexadnro didn't have an appetite to eat. Duncan and Alexandro went to go look at the babies and they were so tiny that it was scary.

The boy had blue eyes and the girl had brown eyes. Alexandro was a father now and now had the perfect home and more than he could ever ask more. He examined his children one by one. He felt something thrilling. The new life was his evidence of being amazing. His fruits of love were born into the world with Beatrice. Alexadnro wanted to name the girl 'Astrid' (I hope I'm understanding that correctly) and for the boy Fredrich (freddy for short).

He inidcated he qwill have to ask Beatrice later on.

=============================

The marriage of Alexandro and Beatrice became the biggest topic of its time. It was a the story of of an abadoned illigtiate queen and a knight born with everything. They sang songs about it. Rumors were of abundance.

Just today, the marriage of the queen of the kingdom, Beatrice and the empire's archangel, Alexandro took place.

For several days, colored flags shook the sky and the continent was noisy.

Duncan gave the slaves off and handed out meat and alcohol to everyone. It was a fukll fledged festival in the Empire. Alexandro decided to remain only as the husband of Princess Beatrice and decided not to take the king's coronation. In any case, Graham became a royal family nad the emproer was already forseen by Alexandro.

Duncan did not disagree. It was only an excuse to pursaude himself to regain Beatrice's identity at the time when his son would be king so Duncan knew.

There were many celebrities.

Beatrice never dreamed of becoming a bridge again and walking the sacred path of wedding. Life is a mysterous thing.

The Duke of Carlsberg held her hand as he walked her down the red Virgin Road.

It was a new begining. Astrid and Fredrich will grow up nicely and at the end of this road....Alexandro stood. The closer Beatrice got, the more stern Alexandro's face got. and Beatrice couldn't help but laugh.

Alexandro wanted his national marriage to be the biggest ever. Beatrice heard from Aaron that Alexandro couldn't sleep beause of the wedding ceremony. The twins were held by the nanny sitting next to Duncan.

Suddenly, Alexandro was in front of her.

"I love you"

His face said it all. The babies were over 2 months old. They said their vows and he bowed his head to kiss her slowly. It was a trembling kiss but fluttering at the same time.

=======================

After the wedding, there was a banquet held. Everything was beautifully decorated.

12. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    During the banquet, Beatrice met Clara. Beatrice was stunned by her beauty. Nothing really happened, Beatrice offered to take her to the garden but that's about it.

The Duke of Carlsberg wanted to talk to Beatrice in private to address his dreams and alternatives to slavery.

Alexandro just wanted tthe festival to be over because it meant that him and Beatrice would be able to share the bedroom again. He looked for Beatrice and she was there mingling with the ladies.

Everyone was pretty much socializing at the banquet.

13. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Still at the banquet where Beatrice is now with Lena. Lena indicated that a man two years younger than her proprosed to her. It was Chris.

Beatrice was so excited for her and asked her who the 4th man was and asked if it were true because The Duke was the only one she loved her in life and that will be that.

Lena thoguht she was so cute saying this and responded "Our Grand Duke is really lucky to have met you". She kissed her forehead and embracecd Beatrice for a little bit.

==========================

After the banquet, the officla first night still remained but it was different than normal couples because beatrice had to attend tot he twins.

the twins fell asleep early.

===================

The bedroom on the third floor was the most initmate place for the first visit. it was the king's bedroom that was renovated. it was the largest bedroom.

Beatrice was really tired. the room was dark, candles were glowing and petals were all over the floor as she entered the room.

14. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a strong stimulating sense of smell.

Alexandro was waiting for her. Beatrice understood how much he was looking forward to this night. On the bed full of red petals, Alexandro laid at an angle and waited for her naked.

Beatrice stopped looking at him. Fatigue struck quickly. She shook her hand.

Beatrice: "I told you I was tired today"
    Alexandro: "Yeah just sleep today then"

His glowing eyes, fascinating stance and everything he prepared had different meanings though.

Alexnadro: "Of course you are tired, just sleep. It's only the first night"
    A mischievous laugh came out. The doctor said there was no need to be careful anymore.

Beatrice: "I didn't shower yet"

She never made love without a bath. Beatrice was a shy person espicialyl when expressing affection.

Beatrice: "I'll go wash up and come"

Alexandro got up and grabbed her to take off her dress. There was a bathtub in the bedroom. He wanted to see her naked so bad and imagined it several times in his head already. With only a few candles lit, her necklace left on her body was dazzling. His gaze was very sticky. Beatrice covered her body with body hands.

Alexandro: "Don't cover yourself, you're really beautiful"
    She was ashamed and turned her head.
    ALexandro: "don't cover yourself"

He forced her to uncover by holding both wrists.

Alexandro: "I want to see more of you"
    The atmosphere grew tense. He slowly knelt on one knee and hugged her and looked up at her.

Alexnadro: "i missed you so much"

Beatrice put hishand through his soft hair. It's been a while since they were together like this so she understood.

Alexandro: From head to toe, i missed all of you.

Beatrice hugged him and said I missed you too.

She hugged him with all her might.

============================

Alexandro was playing with her hand and Beatrice indicated the neckalce was too heavy and asked where he had got it from beause it was too extragavant forher. Alexandro told her she woukld have everything and anything she wanted in the future. Alexandro was drunk and grabbed her while she slapped his shoulders begging him to tell her where the necklacage came from because she never wanted something that extragvant again.

Alexandro thanked her for giving birth and spending time with her father. at this moment, alexadnro was really grateful for everything they've been through from julia to lena, etc.

Alexnadro thought he was an ordinary guy but love blinded people and he wanted to be in love all his life even if his eyes were completely invisible.

15. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandro was like a love sick puppy and made Beatrice cry tears of joy. Beatrice thought Alexandro was being really cute.

Beatrice swept her hair with one hand and flipped it over. Her black silky waves poured to the side and at the same time, her neck, shoulders and soft curves appeared.

Alexnadro couldn't take his eyes off of her. They kissed and he held her waist.

Alexandro: "Who are you? Maybe you are not Beatrice"

She's changed and he really appreciated it.

Alexadnro: Are you really my wife?
    Beatrice: Of course I am
    Alexandro: then tell me something only the two of us know.
    beatrice: what shall i say?
    alexandro: the gift i bought for the first time.

It was actually a difficult question as beatrice thought deeply.

beatrice: ruby necklacge.....?
    Alexandro: you are not beatrice...the first sthing i bought was a canary hair strap
    beatrice: but you didn't give it to me.....
    alexnadro: are you a witch?

They laughed and conversed a little more about her being a witch and him enchating him.
    alexandro: "even if you are a witch, what would youdo? i am yourhusband. it will never change wherenever we will be in the future. no matter what i am called, before that, i am your husband."

Beatrice asked why he wanted to become an emporer to which he explained to make her an empress and will revenge on everyone who did her wrong. it was a vow he made. his goal was to repay all those who insulted her.

Betriec was a little stunned and responded with "then i am still a slave to the grand duke"

his eyebrows went in and grabbed both her shoulders
    alexnadro: "What are you talking about? do you think you're still a slave? is that why you want to liberate the slaves???"

Her resentful eyes passed over him and looked elsewhere.

16. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Aelxandro: "Please speak. Today is our wedding, what should I do? Don't keep it in your mind and tell me. I told you everything."
    Beatrice: "So I never wanted to get married again."
    Alexnadro: "What?"
    Beatrice: "Slave is just an identity, but without it, slaves will still be everywhere."

He was confused as he held her.
    Beatrice: "It's women like me."

Alexandro felt his stomach drop.

Beatrice: "No matter how high of a position you are, if you marry a woman, the woman will still be the husband's slave."

Her thick voice felt like a bit of a whip to Alexandro.

Beatrice: "My opinon isn't important and is ignored, and it's useless if I don't have a son to succeed."

What Beatrice now says was her past. An insulting past he denied.
    If so, what he is doing is recurring. Maybe she was insulting her again.

Beatrice: "I didn't want to be a princess or a queen. I wanted to live as a person, not as a woman. But why did you swear to return your identity and respect me?

Alexandro was astonished at her words, as if a clogged dam had been struck. Her words were shocking, and every single word came out like a lightning bolt.

He quickly thought about it and understood the current situation. His wife was constantly surprising him.

Alexandro was forced to admit. 'It's a great first night.' Probably the only groom to hear this from the bride is himself and he was strangly ticked.

There was a brief silence. Fortunately, it wasn't that gloomy.
    Alexandro was depressed.

Alexnador: soooo you regret marrying me?

Even if it was regret, it was too late now but he couldnm't help but ask.

She stared at him for a moment and smiled.
    Beatrice: "maybe"

She was teasing him. Alexnado didn't like it.
    Alexnadro: " i understand, i will try harder"
    Beatrice started listing her demands....she wanted to live in a simple mansion and have her name back as a herbalist while raising a dog, she wanted to stay in the roal palace and establish a training center, if and when she became empress, she wanted people to follow her to the temples and have it be their happy place, she wanted to run a banana planation in the south of the graham trerriority and she wanted to visit her old town"

Alexandro laughed and couldn't help but how cute she was and he knew what he had to do.
    ====================================
    It was the last day of the banquet. Beatrice told Alexandro about Chris.

It was a happy day. Alexandro saw a brighter future in Beatrice's shiny eyes.

He wanted to have the same dream as her and make it a better tomororw.

He was glad to be Beatrie's husband before becoming emproer.

I will you love happily and forever and I will be loved.

That's the life we chose.

THE ENDDDDDD

17. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    there's a bonus chapter but i will have to translate it later, sorry guys :)

18. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ♡ for your time and hard work just for the sake of our thirst ♡♡♡

19. bruh123

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has any recommendations for WEBTOON or novel that I can read like Lucia and Beatrice? Lol

Ellavader6666, murumuru and rock.doll like this.
  20. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Living as villainess queen, predatory marriage, under the oak tree hihi anyway thank you for the spoilers!!! We really appreciate it!!!!:blobnosebleed:

jujuli97, Maeve Arte and ShiraYuuKii like this.