Spoiler The Wicked Woman's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ketchupblood, Jul 17, 2020.

1. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary: I was born as the daughter of a wicked woman in a novel. At birth, my mother had already been exposed to her evil deeds and was confined to the spire, and would soon face a miserable death in the hand of main characters.

I looked at my mother, who was still searching for her ex-husband until the moment she died and held her hands. My little hand got tangled with my mother’s rough hand and her eyes full of warmth turned to me.

“I understand Mom.”

“….”

“Don’t suffer any more, sleep tight.”

Don’t wait for the dad who won’t come.

Tears fell from my mother’s eyes at my words, and soon she fell asleep peacefully.

Since the novel’s “Wicked Woman” is now dead, her daughter, I will be beaten to death by people tomorrow night. And the second part of the novel will begin.

A warm novel in which the children of the main characters begin their adventure full of happiness.

But I didn’t want to die, and I had no intention of letting the story flow that way.

“It’s okay to be mean.”

I decided to completely re-write second part of the novel, because it’s a life that may be killed anytime anyway.

Other Names: Born as the Daughter of the Wicked Woman, 악녀의 딸로 태어났다
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/born-as-the-daughter-of-the-wicked-woman/
    Raw link: https://t.co/wjVgVxFLIB

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    :blobReach:All relevant spoilers, questions, and answers are compiled here | Please edit this and link the spoilers you posts so it's easy to read through and answered questions won't be repeated.:blobReach:

Table of Contents | Main Story: 185 chapters | Epilogue: 6 Chapters

<Main Story>

<Characters>

<Random Events | Facts | Undefined Chapters>
    NOTE: The chapters under this category are NOT linked in order of the novel/manhwa but are based on the time the spoilers were posted in the spoiler thread.

LAST UPDATED | June 30, 2021 | Page 8 | Post # 157

Note: Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

Last edited: May 21, 2023
    syane, hillo315, orange_cat and 11 others like this.
  3. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  4. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: spoilers please

Hadriney, Ice_Rose and Pansy25 like this.
  6. Hadriney

Hadriney Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw free?

7. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls!!!!

Hadriney and Pansy25 like this.
  8. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plssss

9. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Free 3 chapters, and then free chapter a day

10. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Summary:

I was born as the daughter of a wicked woman in a novel.

At birth, my mother had already been exposed to her evil deeds and was confined to the spire, and would soon face a miserable death in the hand of main characters.

I looked at my mother, who was still searching for her ex-husband until the moment she died and held her hands.

My little hand got tangled with my mother’s rough hand and her eyes full of warmth turned to me.

“I understand Mom.”

“….”

“Don’t suffer any more, sleep tight.”

Don’t wait for the dad who won’t come.

Tears fell from my mother’s eyes at my words, and soon she fell asleep peacefully.

Since the novel’s “Wicked Woman” is now dead, her daughter, I will be beaten to death by people tomorrow night.

And the second part of the novel will begin.

A warm novel in which the children of the main characters begin their adventure full of happiness.

But I didn’t want to die, and I had no intention of letting the story flow that way.

“It’s okay to be mean.”

I decided to completely re-write second part of the novel, because it’s a life that may be killed anytime anyway.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  11. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    RaiLi likes this.
  13. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Report for merge.

RaiLi, lazynoodles and Ahmya like this.
  14. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thanks a lot!

RaiLi likes this.
  15. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers

16. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    who's the boy in the photo?

Rania want to QT likes this.
  17. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although chapter 3 is also up. I'll just spoil chapter 2. This is totally tragic. Daphne or MC was born to the first wife of the Duke. The relationship was a one-sided love because the mother really did love the Duke but he did not reciprocate her feelings.

The first few years was a harmonious relationship until Eunice, the original Mc came along. Although it was never blatantly said what crime MC's mother committed, the Duke said she hired others to try to hurt Eunice so she was locked in a spire and there she gave birth to MC. Its so sad because MC's mother was locked up for 7-8 years in the spire until she died and he never visited her. Not even once when she was alive. And during that time she kept calling for the Duke until her death.

The scum duke only came once just to check that she was really dead. To top it all off, that's also the first time he met MC and he denied she was his daughter. The scum said that MC's mother was poor so she probably gave herself away as payment for others to hurt Eunice. Afterwards he left.

Then even the one person who was kind to MC at the nursery, Ulinee, finally showed her true colors. She wanted to follow her and be the Duchess' nanny living a life comfortably. Now that the Duke denied her, she discarded MC. MC was later teased by the other orphans when they returned to the nursery. When she spoke back, Ulinee sided with the kids and sent her to her room.

I won't spoil everything but the first chapters were so sad and I really think MC's mother was framed. MC is right. Why would the original MC try to make a move on a married man. Isn't the offended party here, her mother? They would have been happy if she didn't come along.

The original MC in the novel is a homewrecker. And I really believe she's a green tea b*tch. I can't wait to see how the Duke and his new family get their comeuppance.

18. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Pansy25 please spoil everything you know please!

PrincessBubblegum likes this.
  19. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I'm still waiting for the translations. I can't spoil anything because I don't have thr raw and the story is still ongoing. Chapter 3 is more like filler.

The 3rd chapter showed the extent of the verbal abuse that was going on in the nursery. MC was ostracized a lot because she was the wicked woman's daughter. The kids were really mean. Saying her dad locked her mother up until she died. How he abandoned them and how he hated them so much to throw them away. And how she deserves it.

Ulinee or the nursery director just watched as the kids continued to bully MC. This abuse had been happening for years. Like after a year with her mom, she was sent to the nursery. So the abuse started when she was probably 2-3 years old. That's pretty young. MC often ignored them but on that day MC finally snapped and spoke back. Ulinee sided with the kids and sent her to her room.

MC lamented how she would die but she remembered only her mother was on her side. Even though she remembered her mom often crying and calling for her dad. She still took care of her for a year breastfeeding her and giving her warmth. There, MC decided she wanted to live and that her mom would have like her to live as well.

That night Ulinee went to MC's room with some of the adults who also abused MC. She told MC that the seniors were right and that she spoiled MC too much and how she had to teach her a lesson for being rude. So tomorrow she was going with her to a place with plenty of people to "scold" her. Then she left with the adults laughing as they went.

It was there, MC realized that tomorrow night she would die by being beaten to death. So she had to escape from the nursery today or tomorrow or she would die like in the novel.

Well that's about it. Sorry if its lackluster but the english chapter was cut into segments. If I had the raw like the chinese novels it would have been easier to translate but since the novel isn't finished yet. I'll just have to wait until the story is over.

20. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    So saddening.......

jkumi7 and SweetEstrella like this.