For Those who got bullied

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NoNamejustGhost, Jul 22, 2020.

1. NoNamejustGhost

NoNamejustGhost You don't know me

Reading List:
    Link
    I come to know people got bullied but never fight back?
    I thought it was novel(manga) thing but i was shocked when i know people don't fight back.
    So lets start from start.
    A strong kid(still human with no powers or pro fighter) just scary looking in your case.
    1st case
    Bullied Puch you and basically bullied you.
    Results :- you got light injuries
    And this keep going on until you graduate or he lost interest.
    2nd case(which i think you should do)
    Bullied Puch you and you Puch back (meaning you fight back)
    Results :- you got light injuries (same result i know)
    You grow in confidence to fight back, he maybe become your friend (which happens in some of my case) either he will not bullied you after few times you fight back or you will both get injuries (i don't wanna give false hope saying you will not get injuries )
    My experience
    Some people try to bullied me
    My first thought was
    I will fight back and i did (no injuries ) and then we hate each other(but never fight again).
    I want teach him a lesson (the person who fight with me) so i go to senior and give him a a school girl number (at was fake number if number was not pick i would say she didn't take calls from strangers as there was no way to verfiy)
    And told him he (the bullied) was after the girl and the senior with his friends taught him a lesson (no fight by the way just threat)

If you think i have strong body

Then you are totally like 100% mistakes if you have heard people saying stick person then my body is same as the stick person.
    Same as this pic (100%)
    Here

2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I was bullied for a bit as a kid. Put up with it for a few months since it was a gradual change in behaviour between me and a guy I'd known all my life, but then decided one day that enough was enough. So I grabbed him by the throat and choked him out against the wall in the hallway and that was the end of that. The trick to bullying is to make sure that you psychologically subvert the will of the victim so that they don't consider fighting back.

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    TLDR, i got bullied as a little kid while i was still rambunctious but i was the one that got blamed for it instead because i'd react very emotionally. Misunderstandings and detention from teachers, yelling parent etc.
    Later on i'd just react passively to everything as i felt isolated and that there's no help anyway.
    Even though i was like 1.80 and a bully would be like 1.50 m. Even his friend was laughing , 'why are you taking that from this midget'.
    But the shutdown reaction was already ingrained by then.

4. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there are circumstances. And the depression that follows it.

felidormit, Chuki Yuuki and imK like this.
  5. Dolidza

Dolidza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to be bullied in middle school. I was actually bigger and stronger than my bully but the bully had q lot of like minded friends and if I fought back he would come at me later with his friends and they ganged up on me and I was left with worse injuries than if I just took it in the first place.

6. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    In our place I don't think there is a bullying there at the very least there is a mischievous kid who joke around and run.
    Maybe because all the kids there fight back if you bully/tease him/her too much or if he can't fight back he/she will tell the parents or brother. then it will escalate faster if the old involved.hehe that's why all the parents there educate their children about this so that they can't bring problem to them.

7. Cass UwU

Cass UwU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bulling isn't just punching and fighting, there is also verbal bulling which is the type of bulling I receive (for my appearance (I always had messy hair, and then I decided I wanted to grow it at the worst time possible, just entering high school, couldn't tie it till 2nd year so there is still quite a lot of bulling)), and its quite annoying, you can't really fight back, what you are going to fat shame them or something like that, I just usually tell them to fuck off and that they are dumb as fuck. But that doesn't really stop the problem there is really no escaping it for me, I'm just doomed to be bullied till I finish high school or till they just fuck off....

felidormit and imK like this.
  8. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I was never bullied (punched) but I was isolated and insulted. I didn't realize at the time, I just laughed when people came up to me just to well, insult me. But I guess I should have notified the teachers at least.

felidormit and imK like this.
  9. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Maso cult

10. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fighting back doesn't always work. For me I had a few bullies that just got worse after I fought back. One ended up gathering a few people and beat me bloody for going against him. Another upped his harassment after I fought back.

Besides most bullies aren't physical unless they get really bad. Most harass, tease, isolate, berate, and just generally try to rip apart their victims self esteem. Many bullied people know that if they take action against these bullies they will be seen as the one in the wrong by the school since the bully never actually does anything against the rules. I was suspended for pushing a bully that kept yelling in my face and calling my names, and they didn't even get a talked to.

11. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been on both sides - bully & bullied and it did not affect me that much :blob_grin: I am tough:blobhero:

NoNamejustGhost and Nao Otosaka like this.
  12. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was bullied for being a bit obese back in the day when I was 4(at both my school n dance classes)...put up with it since it was just a bunch of girls trying to act superior n me being sturdier was used to some complicated dance steps(at my dance classes there was another kid who was a bit smaller for his age...n I was made to lift him up make him stand on my shoulders etc)...life seemed easy if being gossiped around for ur round appearance is what u would call bullying...but things changed when apparently my family situation got revealed (it was a lot more complicated then).... every one avoided me like a disease...mockery could be hinted in the teachers' words, kids(esp girls) were used to throw their water bottles at me, n non of the guys stepped forward to help...things got a bit complicated (we were all from the same neighborhood do we were bound to meet at the playground...n this place was my safe haven back then) when I was thrown of from a spiralling disc...crashed to the ground, ripped my muscles, bleeding heavily....i didn't cry in front of those brats(as far as I can remember)...n after covering a short distance I broke down(some stranger helped me clean my mess up n took me home)... afterwards when I entered a new school (my mom's joint efforts helped me from transferring from that hellhole)...I became the school bully....if at least physical fights with the most notorious bunch of guys could be considered as bullying..

13. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Great job:blobhero::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpL:

14. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Since you fougt back already, why not kept it.
    I'm sure if you just make one or 2 bloodied also they will stop it. Or at least if you can't fight because there a lot of them at least pick a stone then throw at them I'm sure they will run.

15. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey u need to be practical here....he could hv fought back n made a bloodied mess out of his opponents but then what?..Hv u thought of repercussions he would hv to go through if he did that??...He might not be able to come to school for few days....even if it was school violence, the parents of the bullies hv the ability to file complaints n they would retaliate...due to being outnumbered n also under the constant parental pressure the person to be affected will be the victim in the end....to satiate himself by beating those bullies he would be wasting away his crucial time on this trivial matter...

16. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Well people talk about bloodied bodies they read too much manga:D

Oh those days where the parent of bullied kid came to school and told that he will put us in jails :blobpoliceangry:

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  17. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did fight back and I was throwing what I could. They just attacked more to prevent me from being able to act. Kind of hard to do much of anything after they slam your head into the ground and all 5 people start kicking the living sh*t out of you.

As for why I didn't continue fighting back, I didn't feel like getting jumped by 5 people again since they weren't likely to be as "friendly" the next time, and I wouldn't have put broken bones out of the question. Real bullies aren't nice. They can and will deal very heavy physical harm if you keep going against them. The ones that jumped me were suspended, arrested, and charged for assault, and they still came after me even worse than before despite me having a PPO against them. School and cops couldn't do a damn thing for me since as they put it "the ppo is only applicable outside of school since they couldn't reasonably keep 20 yards away from me during school hours." The school even told me that if I took any actions myself they would be forced to suspend ME.

To be honest here, your question is one of the biggest problems with bullying. You can't understand why people don't fight back, so you see it as at least partially their own fault for being bullied. That is not the case. Most victims of bullying have fought back, but quickly learn that fighting back doesn't help. The only thing that standing up for yourself does is encourage the bullies to up their bullying.

18. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    if you want to fight bully back on physical mean~ learn some self defense nope not thing that never teach practical sparring you may learn on active military soldier lol~ or fight to death, literary~ use any mean to kill your opponent~ gun, poison, knive, kick groin, poke eyes, bite hand ect~ move to kill but plan your action before so da success rate increase~
    thats if you don't wanna learn self defense and still want to resort on physical mean~
    well you may die along with them tho so highly not recommended~

now bully who resort on non physical mean~ media expose~ this require technical skill and detail planning plus get ready to destroy whole school reputation and blacklisted from many many many school later~

well those are extreme advise so just think it as lul~
    this cat never think get bullied cuz simple ignore such thing~

at it core really depend on time place and occasion~ various factor can involve and affect bully thing so it not right or wrong to fight back, passive or run away~

19. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    In many cases, you don't need to fight back at all. These types of bullies just enjoy a feeling of superiority by pushing you down. Just take it for awhile, without losing your cool and eventually your bully will become bored. Just don't keep doing stuff that makes your bully renew their interest in you until they actually leave you alone. Because by now, your bully would've chosen someone else to bully.

In some cases, you do have to fight back as these types of bullies are tenacious and make it their goal in life to ruin your day and make others think you're a loser. These bullies will not stop, either because they really hate you or there is something wrong in their heads. Violence from the victim is the only way to stop these types of bullies. But then again, if the violence is not followed by intimidation, they will come back with a vengeance.

Most kids can't tell the difference between these two types of bullies, so they approach it in the wrong way. Basically, one type thinks they're superior and pretty much anyone will do, and to solve it, you just need to steel yourself and weather the storm until they're bored with you. The other type really can't stand you, and only violence from you will tell them that you're not worth the trouble.

felidormit, mir and imK like this.
  20. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not everyone can fight back and came out victorious. Life isn't a movie. Psychological bullying can be even more taxing than physically hurting them.

felidormit, imK, Zomula and 1 other person like this.