Spoiler My sister told me to give up my fiance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 22, 2019.

1. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that all goes to the finding out why part of the sentence. He never asks why does the Duke want to make a substitution. Hell he makes less effort picking his bride, than I do buying vegetables. Most companies today have a more involved process approving an office supplies vendor, than this guy had picking the county's #2

spchntrt, Rin.rinaaa and rock.doll like this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember it right too, while its a very weak defense, but again in the first prince's defense, it WAS stated he was desperate of any high ranking nobles support that while he regrets not even willing to have someone check on the sister beforehand, the one who does hold most of the cards in the negotiation was Eliana's father

lazynoodles and kawaii12345 like this.
  3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason does not matter, as long as the duke is not acting like the idiot he really is the prince's needs are still served, and the duke owes him a favor. The wife is not going to hold any real power, just sit there and shore up a hole in his claim to the throne. But he is also in a position of weakness unless he has another high ranking family (and there are not many) willing to offer him their daughter instead. For his needs if one daughter is the other should be good enough, or the duke would not ask, and he is not in a place to ask questions.

That and I really doubt "who is the cheapest" is a very involved process.

4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry but we seem to be talking past each other. I really wasn't talking about cost, but quality and reliability. Companies vet vendors to insure that they will meet standards and to prevent fraud on the purchasing Mgr level via kickback schemes. I remember a rather big computer supplies vendor back in the 80s where their whole business model was a giant kickback scheme. Everything they had was horrendously overpriced but the "PERSON" making the order would earn points that they could redeem for luxury items. and travel. Really they had brass balls and it only worked because back then few people had any common sense about computers, fun times.

In my case I want fresh vegetables in good condition. Price is minor compared to food poisoning or even a bad meal.

While you may not think the princes' consort important, she is someone who can destroy his chances either through maliciousness or simple incompetence. Think of Sarah Palin, and TBF John McCain was every bit as stupid as this prince, he had an entire staff that was working to see him lose

5. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm; well im very interested now since more spoilers seemingly cant be obtained (readily) to see where this story goes or I suppose also how long it does go. I was curious of the dynastic implications for Elianna as well - kids no kids etc; a formed empire that actually functions since KingdomA is about as intelligent as a ton of bricks with no insult meant to bricks and B is being put back together etc

6. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just curious, does her family ever try to apologize in a blatant attempt to save their lives?

Also, does her sister get mentioned again after she is imprisoned or do they make the wise decision of just forgetting she ever existed?

7. Diagon Alleycat

Diagon Alleycat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the author's perogative to use history or not in the story. Japanese schools have a lot of history classes. History is full of nobles scheming, lying, and backstabbing. Even European history has a great many siblings plotting the downfall of their other siblings. As for rulers, some were so crass as to eliminate debts by simply eliminating the debt holder by creating situations in which the debt holder could be accused of crimes. Judges and witnesses know who butters their bread and where the assassin blade stops, so they comply accordingly. If the author was more history-minded, the story would be more boring and ruthless. In order for winners to move forward in Japan, the losers' story typically needed to be ended immediately.

Eshild Barder likes this.
  8. Ratedhook522

Ratedhook522 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The second prince along with that magician that accused iris of being a witch team together with a duke of the kingdom and nobles that escaped to create a rebel army. They trap greed in a deep sleep with the help of a second dragon god whose power is to make those fall into endless sleep. Fast forward iris crashes the party their having and is almost killed when the second dragon makes his appearance putting everyone to sleep except iris and someone else (probably the duke or evil magician couldn’t understand to well cause it was google translated) and claims he loved iris singing and wanted to hear more. Iris ask him to undue the sleeping spell on greed but says he can’t cause the second prince faction promised him something if he helped them but iris tells him the truth that they were plane out lying and when he ask the duke is this true he sees right through the duke and knows he’s lying and proceeds to kill him on the spot. This right here is the end of the rebel armies short lived rebellion.
    Tbh I think they should have killed the little sister while they had the chance, they’re last encounter just showed how evil the little sister truly is compared to the father. It’s theorized there may be an evil dragon out of all the dragons that exist but it has yet to make an appearance though the little sister may escape and seek it out, who knows.

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohhh~ new spoilers. This was before the reboot/LN news, right? Well at least more details on 2nd Prince. Just to be sure, it was mentioned here that during the rebellion is where the 1st Prince switches sides with MC and co. and Jill gets poisoned at some point. Any extensions/details on that?

kurohamukami and Liliss like this.
  10. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every parent has a favourite always the good parents dont show it but the bad do.

11. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it bad the dragon version of him seems hotter to me than the human?

12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga chapter is out~ can’t wait for the setup for the rebel army to be trounced.

syofiaa likes this.
  13. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to chapter 17 it doesn’t show what happened to ex-fiance. The rebels poisoned jill to distract the magician and jill and rescue the second prince( to use him as a flag the way they said it and gain support) it just mentioned that after the accident both princes disappeared

14. Lamune44

Lamune44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! So, last month the author decided to put back My sister told me on Syosetsu. This version is however a bit different than the LN and the manga. It's also rather short. Here is the link for those that are interested: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9925gx.

For the plot spoiler, I will do my best but mistakes can be made so don't hesitate to correct me. Starting from the moment Greed took over Eliana's kingdoms, the Pinces were emprisoned underground. However the Second Prince was rescued by rebels. He escaped but not wihout making fun of his older brother. Then there is drama because Eliana want to get closer to Greed while he is jaleous that she would have given up her life over the breaking of her engagement. She had to explain that in fact it was because of her parents. Greed then had to leave for a few days while Eliana took care of the Kingdom for a few days. Since they were akward around each other by then she sad and barely eated and was tired with all the work to be done. She also got to meet with the Big Boss of the Dryads that asked her what kind of relationship she wanted with Greed. She answered that she wanted them to be a couple. The Big Boss decided to bless her because she took a liking to her, even if he (ou she?) normally hate humans.

At one point she is attacked by the second Prince who reveal that he has Dragon's powers with wings and all. He also is with Luna who gave her life to him, maybe more a promess that an actual Pacte apparently. Since Eliana is dead tired, hungy and overworked the both of them had no trouble kidnapping her. They fly to a volcano. First there is a showdown beetween Luna and Eliana were Luna tell her that she was always putted down by teachers and compared to her and that's why she came to hate her while Eliana always felt insecure and jealous because Luna is considered to be pretier and she get all the love she never got. Eliana still can't bring herself to hate her and think that even if time turned back she would still stop Greed to kill Luna. However Luna is eventually killed by the second Prince who only wanted to use her (maybe she was a condition for him to get his powers?) and Eliana feel sad. Then he kill Elinana too by decapitation using a special weapon that can deal with those blessed by dragons. Then Greed finally arrive to the scene and fight the Second Prince. He is heartbroken over Eliana but the blessing of the Dryads actually protected her. She came back to life safly. They both confess their feelings and think about having a child. Then the last line is about how she spend hundred of years in hapiness at his side.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  15. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like back up, it started as a WN and was taken down a while ago. (Even says it was being re-posted due to negative feedback)

Being different is normal, as the WN is the raw original, and not edited, but the LN is edited and proof read.

kurohamukami and Dreamingflower like this.
  16. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    spchntrt, KaguyaDreyar and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump.

got a notif from this thread and got curious. Any new spoilers? Was the manga picked up? Novel spoilers, did the LN catch up with the WN now after 2 years?