Spoiler Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by QuinNoteBook, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she kind of has to think about it?? considering she'll be serving the duke and duchess + has responsibility for the maids under her care to see that they don't get ruined by their employers or some other unsavory noble?? and it would be a big problem if maids started thinking they could just seduce their ways into the duke's bed instead of doing their jobs, or that every high-ranking noble could be their future love story instead of just an employer?? or if nobles thought maids were like free prostitutes that they could hit up bc they were open to sleeping their way up the social ladder?

2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I have to worry about changes to the the tax code, the direction of interest rates, just to name two things.However if I start screwing around with a senator's life, or interfering with the staff at the federal reserve, I'll be looking at Iron bars.

As to sleeping with the boss that's his call. Or do you let your secretary oversee your bedroom?

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    @kawaii12345 @Wr3n
    Kinda worried someone here will get mad the situation here went to the spoilers thread to a discussion from a semi finished plot point (I always assumed the head maid was fired after this incident. Ale was merciful enough not to outright slap her for ignoring his authority *again, Ale may be young but he IS the current head of the household and has actually the right era wise to punish the HM the way he sees fit*, if anything the only person left in the household that could be against the relationship would be the butler)
    but since I was mentioned, my 2 cents on this case is more on the summary of both sides on the comment section at Dex.
    * We agree on the HMs decision IF it was a choice motivated by logic, or even better: truly with Ibee's well being in mind. But the problem with this is the HM justifying her actions "in the name of the duke household". Honestly, not sure which case is more scandalous: Both La Vite duke and duchess having their own separate affairs (although, it seems it was public knowledge that their relationship was already strained) or the current duke (in-training) has relations to a maid (but in this particular issue, while it IS scandalous, if the HM is aware, Ale MIGHT *which we know he won't* abandon Ibee later on, then the house doesn't suffer much damage. Heck, remember, Diego himself is currently publicly known as a playboy and was already targetting Ibee for being different in treating him)
    *While the rest of the world is unaware how Ale was cured, Liliana was smart/trusting enough to believe that Ibee is related to it in some way, heck, the second point of the debate is basically, would you willingly throw away the duke's sole emotional crutch (we KNOW the separation was necessary and Ale even comments that he knows it by heart too that they needed time apart and he DID grew maturely) or perfectly throw away the one thing that could keep Ale in line? Remember, in the entire household, only Ibee's opinion matters to him/ the one thing he's willing to listen to. And at the same time, Ale's sole motivation in studying
    *More of a case 1.5 on the "in the name of the duke household", would the kingdom, specifically the king abandon the LaVite ducal household no matter how sh*tty their rep is (and no matter how sh*tty of a character the king is), he KNOWS/IS AWARE he OWES Ale for taking the hit of the curse for his son, so DURING the king's reign, I'd like to believe he won't outright leave Ale to bite the dust (heck, the only reason OGAle was punished was due to his rebellion, a crime big enough to warrant the death penalty, and the one in charge was now Diego, and ofc OGPlot armor fot the OGMCs). And another thing, why WOULD Ale give a sh*t to his house who barely did anything for him, the only people worth a lick of his respect (from what we readers know) would be Ibee, Liliana and a few knights who will swore for Ale's loyalty, Lorenzo (if Ale wasn't blinded by jealousy), the family doctor, and the kitchen staff. The rest? The rest of the maids trust on the contagious curse, the HM and butler was aware the curse wasn't contagious but the best they could do was warn Ibee that the curse wasn't contagious? Heck, the former maid assigned to Ale barely did the minimum (despite Ale's actual standing, he still IS the heir, so the HM SHOULD'VE checked on him more often *and by then the stealing of his jewelry would've been found out sooner upon inspection since Ale's room was only cleaned weekly/monthly plus with no opeb ventilation (the doctor's job was more related to Ale and his curse but he does care but at the same time has no authority to check on his personal belongings)* that the assigned maid barely did anything)

Rokai and Wr3n like this.
  4. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hypothon Real shame we are caught up to the raws and I am guessing we have at least two more chapters before we get back to the duke's mansion.

I thought about the distancing point don't know how about I feel that as a plot device. I didn't come up with this till after a little thought, but it's reasonable that the characters would give this consideration. Why not send her off to school to learn the things she needs. If it doesn't exist (The nobles school/ magic academy is so damn ridiculous in anything but a post renaissance society) place her some place where she can be tutored and he can visit and court her.

I am also wondering just what title he bought for her. Guessing baroness

Wr3n likes this.
  5. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really liked the series so far :D

Honestly, I don't see that much trouble with Alejandro romancing a maid (yes it is scandalous, but Alejandro's reputation was already damaged before MC appeared).

Mainly because of the curse, the majority of the nobles looked down on him because of that, and no matter what he could do, even if he married a noble woman, he would be constantly judged.

And secondly his parents did a lot to ruin the dukedom's reputation, with their many lovers for example (especially the mother as she was an alcoholic and a drug addict, probably her addictions weren't a secret among noble circles), so having a maid as a lover is nothing compared to all the shit his parents did lmao.

6. domi28

domi28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody write how this novel ends? I just want to know who ends up with whom and who will die?? Bc i read her some post and there somebody wrote that ML will die?

7. nkkkwa

nkkkwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are there any translations of the novel?? (╥﹏╥)

8. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    From the latest raws
    https://newtoki67.com/webtoon/2740516/날것-공작가의-하녀로-빙의했습니다-56화?toon=일반웹툰&spage=1
    no Korean on my part so from the pics
    Ch. 56
    The Duke is at her door she's wearing a towel so won't let him in. He leaves her outfit for the dinner
    She gets dressed and Lilliane comes in helps her finish, rscorts her to the dinner.
    There's a flashback looks like the prince has murdered a bunch of people
    back to the present she meets with the Duke they look great sparkles everywhere
    They're having dinner it looks like the conversation is making Ibelina uncomfortable the Duke shatters the mood by being affectionate
    CH 57
    Ibelina is stunned others are amused
    She is back in her room thinking
    Duke shows up takes ill
    She heals him he gets frisky she puts him to bed (not with her)
    he gets out shows her his abs makes a bedroom face

rock.doll, OtomeAddict and Tt123 like this.
  9. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If my memory still good from previous spoiler, i think the one will die is the prince. Of course ML will survive.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  10. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw. Chapter 57 left me stunned.
    Are they doing it before marriage.

11. _amna_

_amna_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody please tell me about Diego's end?
    I really want to know this...

12. aasin

aasin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, I've read that he doesn't die...that he ends up with lily

lazynoodles and rock.doll like this.
  13. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Naw, they just slept.
    He got out of his shirt during the night because it got hot loool

lazynoodles and nikyoruu-chan like this.
  14. Jia_Aitora

Jia_Aitora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that Diego and Liliana were getting married, but that is completely opposite to what they said here. Can the person who has given the most information here confirm whether it is real or not? I don't want to read the novel to take away the doubt

Herodanish and rock.doll like this.
  15. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow im more that happy if they did. Though i think it was impossible. Lilliana is just a knight while diego is a prince. Hopefully someone will clarify this thing with all of us.

16. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more than that, lily's ultimate loyalty is alejandro's while diego has pretty easily made himself an enemy (romantically and with the whole 'my dad sacrificed you so i wouldn't get the curse' thing) of alejandro's so. i'm not sure how that could work unless diego steps down and stops being a jerk... i don't even remember what his character development was after he realizes 1) ibelina isn't going to fall for him bc she's in love with alejandro and 2) eleanora is actually a white lotus bitch so not a suitable princess for him.

17. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will it be known that the King used Alejandro in order to protect his son?
    And what will happen when it's known?
    Will the one who cursed the royal familly appear again?

18. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
  19. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know how far the manhwa is towards the part where alejandro (i guess confess again lmaoo) to ibee in the flower field ?

20. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure... I am supposing that Newtoki is caught up, then then the latest is ch 59. CH 60 will be released 05Aug instead of on Wednesday as they have a webtoon day, if I read it correctly. Ch 59 they are fighting off bandits fromthe Ambrosetti, and it is the first time that Ibelina saw Alejandro's swordsmanship, as well as Liliana's fighting style..

kawaii12345 likes this.