Forgotten Title MC that probably has CIP (might be BL)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rhea4765, Jul 25, 2020.

1. rhea4765

rhea4765 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, my description will be mostly vague because I can't for the life of me remember other memorable things except for the fact that the MC has CIP (can't feel pain).

Most likely a BL story and might be a QT? I barely remember that it could be a game setting or a dungeon setting. The MC was strong but notoriously cold and detached? It was because he has CIP so he needs to be very careful. But in the end the fact that he has CIP was known by the public (from forums I think) and he won sympathy and acceptance. The MC might be the shameless QT type where his role and his real personality is different.

I don't remember if this is even a novel or manga, but if you know a story that's similar to that, or really just the fact that the MC has CIP, please tell me and I'll check it. This brain fart is really bugging me, I need to find it again pleasee!!

Thank you for reading till this far :D

2. MizuLootus

MizuLootus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chuniii, c.decora, ahkey and 2 others like this.
  3. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably I Have A Secret?
    Edit: Oops, I just read the entire thing. I agree, it's from a BL called I'm A Good Person.

4. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. rhea4765

Reading List:
    Link
    YEAAHH! THAT'S RIGHT! It's I Am a Good Person!! Thank you so muuuch, and now that I remembered it, my memory is really jumbled up because the setting was totally different haha.

Thanks mizuLootus and indusEla, you've made my day so I hope you'll have a nice week!!

IndusEla likes this.
  6. rhea4765

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recommendation, I am actually in the mood for imperial china, added to the reading list~