LCD Legend of the Great Saint

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IRainstorm, May 6, 2017.

1. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No pun intended so far she is still a Loli, if she gains the onee-san our ouka-san type of body then totally yes........ Or he can go back to use the massive spear, he drowned in a lot of bloodshed with his last one.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, well she's technically an undead and has been so for long enough to be 'legal'. Even mentally she's beyond MC's capabilities, just a little naive, which she'll grow out of (i think with interaction with the corrupted succubus type girl).
    If her body changes at all, it'd probably be because she reaches a higher cultivation level or chooses to shape her body that way after understanding MC's tastes. Either way, loli or not matters not at this point since it's only the 'shell'.

Anyway, i want to see the MC use a double sided battle axe, like a true minotaur.
    [​IMG]

Paps likes this.
  3. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that would be an interesting sigth, I hope the author can provide us with some images of MC in human and Daemon form, I am curious on how that mix of ox and tiguer looks.

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing he'll vary based on which cultivation technique is the most advanced at that time. Like his human body (humanoid, not really human lol) going from giant bulky with sharp fangs and eyes to having harmless cow eyes lol. Also if he'd get leaner if he went more towards tiger etc. I'm wondering what the turtle does besides generally influencing his mind and concealing his presence.
    Imagine if he grows a shell or something, but he can use it as a shield in one hand.

I'm guessing the Ox cultivation is going to be the main theme generally though. I'm just wondering if his main daemonic body will keep growing larger or if it'll just compress the power later on. I'm picturing Godzilla type fights right now. Dude is like a raid boss.

Paps likes this.
  5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you got the rigth idea, if memorie serves me rigth wasn't the Daemon General he found on the mountain big as hell, like Godzilla size??

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but i mean beyond this world. Like brother bull was just a 'harmless bull', i guess that's not his fighting 'form' (final form lol) but i can imagine at some point it'd no longer be just size, unless you see like a giant oxen eye open up in the sky. 'i seeeee moooo... i mean youuuu'.
    Most stories go for compression of power or form at some point, (like SSJ3 after buff 2) , generally it's golden core realm where you turn the qi solid, but i guess it'd be much later here.

In example, that Gu girl (supposedly a half bird daemon?) she'd probably have three forms, human, full bird (huge) and finally the most interesting for a final form, a goddess with wings like an angel. (although i feel like in this novel that'd be the half form, since it's so daemon centric).

But yeah, let's hope we see some giant kaijuu raid action. I'd love to see him go apeshit if someone touched one of the main waifus and risking his life to crash into their sect. (reminds me of that one novel where the mc becomes a giant roc at some point and does the same)
    lol imagine his final form being a literal bull like big brother bull. 'omae wa MOO shindeiru'.

Paps likes this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think his final form migth be in the form of an ox sized tiguer his nature identify more with the predatory behavious of a tiger that the calm disposition of the ox, I mean if he end up compressing himself. The only solutin os for the author to provide us with some godamn image.

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    "Give us all your shit, we'll give you our collection of trash and a cheap hoe!"

Paps likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats basically what they did, now lets see how they handle MC 'HELL NO!!!!!' answer.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    elengee likes this.
  10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This last massacre was nice :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Haiku575 and Paps like this.
  12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactely my though, and given that MC use ice you can see who else from that franchise that confrontation looked like.

elengee likes this.
  13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I was googling for scorpion using that attack on Motaro, who had the lower body of a beast, although a horse it'd resemble a reverse minotaur in a way lol.
    [​IMG]
    He even had something similar to ticher stripes. :blobwoah:
    (the tail could be the turtle... lol)

Paps likes this.
  14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A nice form for MC to take f instead of normal hands he developed some claws, with a tiger mouth.

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    What's interesting is, if that girl wasn't there, they'd have attacked the mc for the sake of looting him disguised as justice, then if they fought he would've gotten attacked by the sect dudes as well 'let us help you fight this evil!'.
    And i'm guessing there's gonna be like a third layer, some more people from the 'sexy granny' sect show up if xiao an gets exposed.

Now at least the fights are separated into bite sized chunks, pretty sure that wolfguard guy will die soon enough. Maybe in a 'school arc' or something. (p.s. i was thinking, maybe she'll fuck him to death... lol - most likely after he wants to get xiao an for her looks).

Paps likes this.
  16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he seems to have some sort of fate with the venom chick, is funny that the human that has been of more help to him is someone that would kill him without bating an eye if she could, so the most treaserous person he knows is the one he can be the most honest with!!!!!

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they're both 'monsters' in a way. Also, she seems to actually care about xiao an as she sees her as her previous pure self and wouldn't want anyone to taint her in any way. I'm thinking she'll eventually die for her as it's the biggest impact she can make in the story, as she's obviously not a suitable love interest.

Paps likes this.
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The stupidity of people in these kind of novels though. One, random junior interferes with 'mortals', then randomly attacks another unknown cultivator. Gets his ass handed to him , 'loses face'. Gets other people to take revenge for him.
    Other guy intends to kill for the 'face of sect' (actually more for greed though), ends up dying in retaliation.
    Sect issues a kill warrent against the 'criminal' , other sects help out just to maintain amiability.
    Probably can't find the culprit, they start taking it out on the mortals that 'instigated' the initial 'event' that led to all this. (instead of the retard that caused it.)

Oh well, the two girls going to see the green whatever sect and the girl not being able to 'go home' are obviously going to be another plot so they'd have to get shanked anyway. Lot of people going to die, very soon.

Also a big fan of his outward appearance being influenced by his cultivation. Currently makes me think of Renegade Immortal's Ancient God body , but with more sharp features (pun intended).

p.s. looking forward to him being able to use his daemonic body freely underground, with none of the foundation stage elders being able to show up due to treaty. KEKEKEEKEKKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.

Paps likes this.
  19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this type of convulated logic that draws me away from some of the CN out there, there is so much of that BS I can handle.
    As you pointed he keeped his normal size but still outward appearence of a daemon and even more powerfull that before.
    This guys just ade his resolutio to eliminate all the cultivators that drop on his territory, I doubt any would walk out, a few perhaps.

elengee likes this.
  20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    If he's in a good mood... lol. Also, i guess his 'turtle' cultivation will breakthrough after this and he'll look like a normal (huge) human again and then the school arc can begin.

Paps likes this.