Spoiler Dear Benjamin- (Korean bl)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sa76, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,

Can someone pls give us some spoilers regarding this Korean bl omegaverse novel called 'Dear Benjamin'?

I tried to find some spoilers and this is what i found so far:

Isaac is the owner of a small flowershop in San Diego visited by the famous arms dealer, Felix, late one night. The arms dealer ordered a flower bouquet and Isaac handed him a clumsily arranged one, but for some reason, Felix showed unusual interest towards Isaac.

Felix, a man with a dangerous charm who visits the flower shop almost everyday, and florist Isaac, a man with a lot of secrets who acts indifferent... Will Felix ever discover what Isaac is hiding?

So the story is about Felix, who's a blonde American and a dominant Alpha. Isaac, the owner of the florist shop is an Asian man who's the recesssive omeg

So basically Isaac's secret is that he had a son who is called 'Benjamin'. He had a relationship with a Beta and he became pregnant. That's why the novel is called that way. And his son looks exactly like Felix, the seme/alpha.

Isaac had a relationship with an omega 4 years ago and he was very unhappy with it. He ran away from his role as an father, so he's basically a deadbeat at this point. Then he decided to visit his son and at that point he lives from house to house. He now runs a florist shop where pretended to be a Beta .

The seme is an arms dealer and apparently works for the maffia.

The omega/ Isaac looks like an innocent man now that he works and runs a florist shop but in the past he was a marine captain and a 'femme fatale' but the male version of it.

The MTL got a bit blurry here but it says something like Felix/seme being followed by someone and he got protection from the maffia. Isaac and Felix start a contractual relationship with eachother.

It also says something like Benjamin being Isaac and Felix's son.

Can anyone give us some more spoilers like how did both the mc and ml fell in love, what is both their secret, any love rivals/side couples and the ending?

Thank you!!

2. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    mj209 and Asami like this.
  3. rojin asadi

rojin asadi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay... so umm where can I find the novel? I really want to read it

Sa76 likes this.
  4. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s funny that you replied to this thread cause I honestly have forgotten about it cause there were no replies and I couldn’t find any raws of the novel but the manga is now being translated into English and so far 4 chapters have been released. I’m still searching for the raws of the novel cause the Manhwa is kinda new to and the book has multiple chapters.

5. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the first couple chapters of the novel that has been translated in Spanish using Google translate to translate it back in English, i can give some spoilers. So far the manhwa really follows the novel. The beginning of the novel starts with Isaac, black haired omega who runs a floral shop, being on a mission and suddenly getting into heat. He didn't anticipate that and wonders why the inhibitors didn't work so he started to masturbate before hearing someone else's voice and realizing that he wasn't alone in that warehouse. Suddenly Felix, the blonde haired alpha who's an arms dealer. appeared and said that he didn't realized that there was an omega here who was in heat. To make a 'long' story short, they had sex and there appeared to be a knot. After this Isaac was pregnant cause the story happened 4 years ago before the present where he works in his floral shop and where he meets Felix again and his son, Benjamin who looks just like Felix, is also 4.

Anyways the series has a happy ending as at the last chapter of volume 1 they both get married to eachother and Isaac tells Felix that Benjamin is his kid.

in volume 2, the both live together and the grandfather of Felix, who has raised him and is the leader of the maffia, makes an appearance and apparently doesn't really care for the uke, Isaac.

There's lots of action in volume 1 as Isaac gets kidnapped by someone from the past and Felix tries to get him back. I haven't read this arc yet but i'm almost there.

I forgot to say that Isaac is an omega who has lived all his life as a beta until that point where he met Felix and he was in heat.

7. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Felix, blonde haired seme/alpha, doesn’t remember the encounter with the omega Isaac, uke.

Felix gets jealous when he sees Isaac being happy/smiling thinking about ‘Benjamin’, not knowing that this is his son and thinking maybe it’s his lover, he decided to kidnap Benjamin to see who that fellow is.

So he orders his men to find information on Benjamin and to bring him here to his house. They soon discover that Benjamin is just a three year old child that lives with his grandmother. Isaac runs to Felix’s house to find out that it was him who kidnapped his son.

Isaac is angry and doesn’t want anything to do with Felix and asks him not to come to his shop anymore. Felix apologizes and tells him that he didn’t do anything and knows nothing about it and blames his men for it.

They soon talk and Isaac tells him on how Benjamin isn’t registered as his son and how his mother isn’t registered as his mother. This is because he’s being followed by someone and to guarantee their safety, he decided to live far away and let Benjamin to live with mother and only visit him once a week/month.

Isaac doesn’t tell Felix who these people are that follow him but Felix offers him protection in favor of something else, and you’re already guessed it, it’s sex.

So they enter a beneficial relationship where Isaac and his family gets protection from Felix in favour of having a ‘fwb’ relationship with Felix.

8. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing Can you please tag the Danmei list in here. I hope that someone on that list have read this novel and could maybe spoil for us. Thank you

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, as long as the thread has substance. Summoning now. :blob_grin:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997 @aphrosdiax
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21 @cahmil @crystalirishzz
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111 @hiharu @Ha-Ha @HIMETAN
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee @Karma_Aladdin
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99 @laptop1130
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince @whitequeen
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv @Xinyi2004
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya @ZeeRose
    @324722 @2Bon2B

soie_yoie, Selax, Kleep and 3 others like this.
  10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, nothing in this story is in my strike zone. I've become too picky lately.

Zhen_Qing, jadelin and Ha-Ha like this.
  11. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, this is noice. Someone knows where I can find this in English, please? Or the raws, maybe?

12. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too:notlikeblob::blobcry: This is interesting, but I’m not into this type of seme. He’s just:blobconfused: don’t know how to describe him. He’s an alpha but why would he forgot the one he had a knot with? :hmm::blobpopcorn_two: So irresponsible. At this point meeting again and falling in love and uke accept and got together knowing he’s the father of his son:blobunsure::blobastonished: Just not my type of story though I will wait for more spoiler first in case my thought is wrong:blobawkward:

Ladiabla and Creolenerd like this.
  13. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I’ve read some more chapters of the novel. The first volume of the novel has been translated completely in Spanish and volume 2 is also out. I’ve already posted that link above. There are no English translations.

So basically it’s has been revealed that the uke/omega, Isaac has a double identity and he was actually a former Marine captain that was sent into a mission by his stepfather who was the Army general to capture Felix, the seme on a island owned by Felix for having an illegal weapon Arsenal there.

The mission failed as Isaac didn’t kill him as he was on his first heat cycle and the one who found him in that state was Felix and they had sex.

Isaac never told anyone that he was an omega as he had always thought and lived as a beta until that time.

His parents spilt when he was very young and he was taken away by his father, who was an omega and a CIA agent. His father had a relationship with his stepfather, the Army general who is very corrupt and is the villain of the first volume.

So basically his father was murdered by his partner, the army general.

As I said that the army general is very corrupt as he actually had a business relationship with Felix until the moment the relationship went south. He was also involved in illegal trade of weapons, murders etc.

After failing his mission to kill Felix and seeing how all his co workers were either dead or barely alive, Isaac ran away with all the documents involving the illegal crimes of his stepfather. He then started a new life as owner of the floral shop. He sent his son, Benjamin, to live with his mother as he knew he was never safe cause from his stepfather. That’s also the reason why he didn’t register Benjamin and even his mother as his biological mother and son.

After having sex with him and thinking of his mission, Isaac actually broke Felix’s arm and tied him up instead of killing him. Even though Felix kinda forgot that the omega he had sex with four years ago on that island was Isaac, he does remember that the omega broke his arm and was the first one who he actually had feelings for.

Two very important characters, besides the main characters, are Tony and Jack. They are the main bodyguards of Felix and they always accompany him and know him since he was very young.

The funny thing is that everyone except Felix thought that Benjamin was his son and at the birthday party for Benjamin organised by Felix they (Jack and Tony) stole some of Benjamin’s hair to test if he was indeed Felix son.

When Tony got the results back, the enveloppe was stolen by a thief which was later revealed to be Isaac, who heard the conversation that Jack and Tony had about the genetic testing.

Isaac never wanted to meet Felix again and was determined to raise Benjamin as his only father.

At the end of the novel it has been revealed that Benjamin is indeed Felix’s son, at this point almost everyone knew but him.

In volume 2 , the main villain is actually Felix’s father who wants some kind of secret documents that his grandfather, the head of the mafia holds.

14. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh. Umm... I still have this annoying question in my mind, why would Felix forgot the person he had sex with?:hmm:

Sa76 and Neelambori like this.
  15. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They first met and had sex with eachother in a warehouse and it was very dark so the seme couldn't really see the face of the uke. But after waking up and seeing the uke face in clear daylight, he knew how the uke looked but this event was four years ago and the uke looks quite different in the present with longer hair (not long really but he kinda grew his hair out) so that's maybe one of the reason why the seme didn't recognize him. Also the bodyguards and even the seme himself admitted that he has problems remembering things.

Ranm, Creolenerd, alexfilia and 5 others like this.
  16. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thank you for clarifying:X3:

17. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers :cookie:

18. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
  19. totoroteddy

totoroteddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this one look like it has too much drama in it. Nowadays I prefer to read light novels more. Can't seem to get interested in heavy ones

Ladiabla and Creolenerd like this.
  20. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link