Spoiler I’m 8 Million Poor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Venice1, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I’m 8 Million Poor
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-8-million-poor/

Description:
    In the cliché romance novel, “I‘ve been in love with you for a million years”, Jiang Baiyun, a second generation rich female villainess, committed suicide after her family went bankrupt. When she died, all she had left was a bank card with $8 million in it and a small villa in her name…

The white-collar worker Jiang Baiyun woke up to find herself transmigrated as that rich second generation who had just began to swallow sleeping pills!

And when she checked the number in the bank card, the newly transmigrated bankrupt rich girl almost fainted with excitement…

God! Eight Million! I’m rich!

As the big BOSS who controls the lifeline of the global economy, Ji Chen feels that life is not challenging.

He watched on with indifference as the Jiang family went bankrupt. He could even watch his former fiancée Jiang Baiyun, whom he had never met, live on the streets because of the bankruptcy and it wouldn’t cause any ripples in his cold heart.

Until one day, Ji Chen saw his former fiancée walking down the street, treating an LV as a fish basket while chewing on a fruit pancake in her hand.

……How can this woman be so leisurely!

1- Hilarious writing, the author’s logic is dead
    2- The woman is responsible for being handsome and dashing, the man is responsible for being funny. [not] 3- It’ll involve the entertainment industry, but the main character is a mudslide.

2. Venice1

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the chapters translated and I fell in love with this story, I just have a couple questions:
    1. I would like to know if the FL is a white lotus or just genuinely naive

2. What’s the ending for the original ML and FL

3. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting! I hope someone could provide spoilers :aww::aww::aww:

4. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for good food. Yum.

5. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Bah,,, [​IMG] These original Ml & Fl has black holes for brain, from, beginning to end.[​IMG]

6. Venice1

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you serious? Do they try to harm the MC?

7. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, many many time. Ori!ml tried to cause rumor and tarnish the fl's reputation many time. Though he become mellow at the end and realized his fault. But, the ori!fl, oh god! Our fl can't even laugh heartily without her feeling that she is laughing at her. As if, fl's world rotates around her. She causes problem with her cry baby ways and when fl points it out, she goes, "I always want to be your friend, why won't you be by friend? I'm so kind, why you are being mean?" Bah. She went as far as to kidnap the fl and when got caught, behaves as if she is being bullied. I almost went and punch her.
    And as for the villain's ending:
    Ori!fl: Broken up with ml due to cheating (plan orchestrated by jiang brother and his friend as they learned about a conspiracy against our fl and turned table around for the ori fl) , career ruined for cheating and making enemy with Ji's . Finally went to jail for kidnapping.
    Ori!ml: got a reality check of his loves true face and faced financial crisis as well as social condemned.
    Gu duangang: (ji chens ex brother-in-law?) Reputation ruined first by the joint effort of this ex wife, our fl and tan mi, than went bankrupt. Then tried to rape our fl and ruin her using ori!fl but plan got foiled by jiang zhishu and luo xiao. Went to jail.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  8. Udah

Udah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does ori!fl just pretends to be "pitiful" or just delulu?

9. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Delulu, 1000%. Till the end shee couldn't accept that , she isn't some mother Theresa, that she could have negative feelings of her own too? Once she became aware that she is being jealous or she had hurt the ori!ml, she placed the blame on our fl. An indirect quote of her monologue to justify her kidnapping fl, 'Since, she can't take her kindness and friendship, she would would be mean too and send her to US to her parents by kidnapping her and later her brother. She is actually helping her and her bro reunite with their parents, a very good deed. If, Ji Chen comes to rescue then he can be able to prove his love to her, how genius of her!!!' *sigh*

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    Udah, Venice1 and Korleone like this.
  10. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the summary it is stated that they never met. But from the mtl, seems like Ji Chen is pretty familiar with the MC. Will the MC get the hosts' memory? Or will the ML know that MC is transmigrated?

Venice1 likes this.
  11. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc never gets originals memories. And since they are so different, ML will know that they are two different person but would wait for mc to tell herself.
    Mtl is super easy and the story is short and cute. You should read it.
    The only problem I have is they took too long to short out their relationship status. Like, the story is 84 chapter and they got together after 50. Other then that it's awesome.

elaii03 and Venice1 like this.
  12. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the movie emperor the 2nd ML ? Or is it HL? I'm still at chapter 21. BTW, will the host parents be a problem? Thanks !!!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  13. Udah

Udah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for answering.
    I lost the motivation to continue this story because ori!fl part is exhausting to read.

14. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ori!fl's scenes aren't that many. If you ignore her part , the story is actually pretty funny. Special ml & fl's interaction. Sometimes you would feel your stomach hurting from laughing too hard.
    No second Ml actually. But there was a potential one but he fell in love with fl's friend Tan Mi intead. It's Luo xiao. Funny though, netizen shipped Fl with Tan Mi (yes, yuri shipping ) & ml both. So, ml's love rival was Tan Mi & Luo xiao both.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    Venice1 likes this.