Recommendations (BL) Beautiful shou!MC who bewitches thousands

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by gnessa14, Jul 27, 2020.

1. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe not thousands but many people. MC doesn't need to be super beautiful as long as those who see/get to know MC are hooked. I like the idea of multiple people falling in love with him but it's acceptable if there's only 1 love interest and others are just generally bewitched/obsessed. I'm looking for both raw and translated novels! Even if what you think of isn't 100% matched or that it has problematic content, please feel free to list!

Thank you!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    TokioftheBel likes this.
  2. senyadon

senyadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth Degenerate Slave Abuses Tyrant has MC like this. Everyone is just...very thirsty for him. People going to war over him and such. Just fyi that novel is really dark though.

TokioftheBel and gnessa14 like this.
  3. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Peerless Immortal Surrounded by Demonic Disciples

Donutts, senyadon and gnessa14 like this.
  4. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Game Loading” sort of has what you’re looking for, and it sort of doesn’t.

TokioftheBel likes this.
  5. anniebeebuzz

anniebeebuzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord of End of World - 3P ++other dudes pining for MC

6. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been very hesitant to read this because reviews mention that it's bashing women? Something about the sister doesn't deserve being treated that way?

7. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Forcefully Doting On You
    It’s ongoing and it match your description 100% though it’s a world-hopping story.

SuouNono and gnessa14 like this.
  8. anniebeebuzz

anniebeebuzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's certainly a lot of systems of abuse in this novel, and, though it's not a comfort, it's happening to men and women alike. There's plenty of warning tags
    cannibalism, rape, s*x slaves, slavery - pretty sure I'm still missing something
    so if you're uncomfortable reading about any of these, maybe rethink reading this novel.

And with the sister, there's maybe some parts where I don't approve of how one of the MLs judged her. Her backstory cements her mentality quite well, you'd understand why she does those things. But she's honestly pretty much a b*tch - no matter how understanding you are of a person you'd still strain your eyes rolling them so much at her I SWEAR. But she's not totally unforgivable so... and I also quite appreciate how her character's written.

This is honestly not one of the best novels but it still has its plus points. Great side characters, great fight scenes, steamy bed scenes, plot's not going off tangent(my standards have gone pretty low lol). Overall, give it a go (if you don't mind the warning tags). It's not a waste-of-time kinda novel

gnessa14 and TokioftheBel like this.
  9. senyadon

senyadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. personally i dropped that novel because of how it portrays the sister character.

10. Donutts

Donutts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True Star
    MC is really calm and smart, works as an actor. As far as I remember there's at least 3 love interests, I haven't finished reading it yet so I'm not sure if it's 1v1

The Villain's White Lotus Halo
    Buggy system enchanted the entire nation instead of turning MC into a hateful villain. There's only one love interest, it's more full of cannon fodders admiring MC's charms.

As the Minor Gay Rival in Het Novels
    Quick Transmigration. There are quite a number of characters who shows interest in MC, not to the point of obsession though.

A Crowd of Evil Spirit Lines Up to Confess to Me
    Horror Survival. 1v1. Comedic undertone.

Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do!
    MC willingly bound to a system and transmigrated to his own book. Each ML represents one of the Seven Deadly Sins. 1v1, Gong abuse.

I Rely on Kissess to Clear Survival Game
    Self explanatory title X'D, comedic undertone, 1v1, HE.

I feel like I've read a lot more but can't seem to find them on my reading list.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    lowgran likes this.
  11. Passerby7

Passerby7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s beauty (not harem)

12. SELMASELU

SELMASELU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sick beauty
    *After Running away with a cub I became everyone's favourite
    * I rely on beauty to stabilize the country
    * I regard you as enemies, yet you're all after my heart!

Narjes likes this.
  13. sonata123

sonata123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Whole World Is My Crematorium
    Sick Beauty [Rebirth] +1

Narjes likes this.
  14. TekuKiryu

TekuKiryu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sick Beauty : MC burned his face and got disfigured, none knew his real look before fire. He was actually very good looking before. After burnt mark he was mocked and disliked for being ugly. He was discarded and betrayed by everyone. After his rebirth he avoids the fire that disfigured him, shows everyone his face and now everyone is suddenly in love with him, acts good towards him. But of course MC is disgusted with their behavior. He sees how much looks matter.
    I Rely on Beauty to Stabilize the Country : MC a modern transmigrator becomes a small cannon fodder character, sick and weak Emperor of a novel that was mentioned briefly. But this Emperor is so good looking, so sick, so weak, everyone wants to pamper him like a baby.
    The Whole World Is My Crematorium: I completed this one but don't recall a lot of things at all. It was probably good otherwise i would have dropped.
    Quick Transmigration: He Likes Being a Father : Each body that he transmigrated into is somehow the best looking person to exist? Author always describes him 3 dimentional face, jade skin, doe eyes and how everyone stares at him on the street e.t.c Everyone wants him after seeing him. And even his original body is equally beautiful.
    Thriller trainee : Seems like everyone has time to admire his beauty in dire situation. Beauty meter 5/5, long white hair. Always in center of attention because of his looks.

Yonaz likes this.
  15. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you definitely can't miss this then, 万人迷今天崩人设了吗?there's a second book too, just add a 2 behind the name and the author is planning on writing the third book now. There's alot of arcs like Sun Wukong, Su Daji, Egyptian Pharaoh, anime theme and many more. The mc shou is so beautiful that the author writes so much about it and a LOT of people fall for him.

16. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually tried to read this a while ago but I got put off by the non-original worlds, especially the first one which is Journey to the West. I just can't get through. What do you think?

17. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    It was interesting because it feels like a copy of the original story but happen in another dimension lol

18. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, you can just read the arcs that have the settings you like. I only watched the Monkey King movies before so that's how i got through that arc. And every previous arc doesn't really affect the next arc so you won't miss anything.

19. Sachi8003

Sachi8003 wishing for truck-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    transmigrated as the cannon fodder abandoned by the movie star

depression, suicide

20. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    Each arc seems to be based on a show but I don't know any of those. Is it necessary to know them to understand the arcs?