LCD Phoenix Destiny

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jkmessah, Dec 9, 2017.

1. xiannie

xiannie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right XD they seem to make a good pair of frenemies

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "someone who could kidnap Xie Lianzhen wasn’t someone she and Xie Zhanghui could fight even if they joined forces." I was thinking the same thing, and I don't know why he didn't mention it too when she proposed going.

Ugh, why must there always be a lottery? It's the laziest possible form of writing crutch. Its basically the author's way of saying that they don't care enough to bother writing something decent.

"Xiao Sang, this is a bit… useless, huh?" That's uncharacteristically stupid of her. That charm clearly isn't meant to be used for teaming up with outworlders. It's meant to be used with the ML to escape whoever kidnapped him by going to another world and having an adventure while making him the only person in her original world that knows her secret. Though, I really hope I'm wrong about that. The romance is the part of this story I care about the least.

So, does this mean that whenever she goes to a new world that has an incompatible cultivation system, she'll have to train again from the beginning, and that training will merge with her old training and alter the characteristics of her internal energy? That's not necessarily a good thing and she should be wary of it since she doesn't know about her own plot armor.

3. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how has the story been? I stopped reading about the time when the trial selection was going on when they were entering that guy's mountain area. She had been selected as the representative of that one boating group

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did she absorb the poison during the torture or not?

About the same? I wouldn't say the quality has gone up or down significantly.

5. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s pretty good then, I’ve seen a lot of stories like this that start decently enough then rapidly go downhill after a while, usually after the author runs out of things they had planned to write from the start

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if she'll coerce him into helping her train with poison after they kill their captor ;)

Also curious if their captor will ever figure out that its not his concoctions that are improving, but that she's simply unique. If so, things could get quite dangerous for her.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Since they were in a martial arts world and the barrier was made out of mystic force, it could restrain them successfully." I wonder if she can use skills from another cultivation system to bypass the barrier.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, was this dropped then?

9. xiannie

xiannie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No not dropped. But as we are moving to anothet site, we will stop updating it on GT from now on. Will inform when it resume. Thank you so much for the support!

sorrowvail, Arkeus and jacobpaige like this.
  10. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news about this?

11. xiannie

xiannie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi tysm for your patience but there has not been any news currently :( so sorry abt this. Will update here asap if I have any news!

12. AzraGok

AzraGok New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Missing Lu Mingshu...

Arkeus and Inaira like this.
  13. xiannie

xiannie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s back? How has the story developed recently? Where I had left off was when she was reaching that mountain with the other young people to try and get the old masters attention

15. xiannie

xiannie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, it's me, the translator of PD. We have recently moved to Webnovel, and we would need your help to vote for PD to get it picked so that I would be able to continue presenting you with more chapters. Be reassured that Lu Mingshu's story would continue with more exciting adventures. Thank you for your support! See you there! https://www.webnovel.com/book/11800322906528105/Phoenix-Destiny

16. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How to vote?

17. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, seems this is canned?

Inaira likes this.
  18. xiannie

xiannie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arkeus likes this.
  19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C302: “Anything you say, dear.” He needs to learn to take a hint, especially ones as clear as she's been giving him. That is, if you can consider clear statements of disinterest as merely being hints.

C305: I know this guy is the ML, but I really, really hope I'm wrong.

C312: Why didn't she direct the teleport? I thought she had the ability to choose what world she went to? And I'm certain that she knows at least a few worlds that are relatively safe.

I don't really want the alternate personality to be the ML either. Honestly, the series is better without any ML.

C317: How would being robbed keep him from participating in the debate? He wasn't injured in any way. Well, not unless that pill sealed his cultivation or something. Or did participation require a ticket that they stole?

That aside, how do they know the local currencies, or anything at all about the debate?

C325: Why are they surprised that Jiang knew they were there? She straight up told Nie that they were.

C327: "Is the Floating Cloud young master’s seal fake too?” ...She just said it was. Weren't you listening?

That aside, since they don't use soul energy to fight, would the seals still activate?

I'm also curious how long it'll take them to realize that FCYM must be murdering people fairly regularly to maintain his disguise.

C329: "nobody recognizes your effort." She's well known throughout the empire for her efforts...

C335: "Lu Mingsu activated the defence of the boat" How? She has no soul energy. Or does mystic energy work just as well?

C337: "In surprise, Lu Mingshu punched him in the face hard." lol. He totally deserved it :)

C345: I wonder what percentage of this series hasn't been taken up by tournaments. I know its a low number. I'm just not sure how low.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    This just screams trap. I wonder which faction those two are from. I'm currently betting on either the rebels or the emperor, possibly both if the emperor controls the rebels.