Spoiler Eaten By The Tyrant I Raised 남주를 키웠다가 잡아먹혀 버렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GeeDy08, Jul 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Eaten By The Tyrant I Raised

Summary:

Ronée once happened to save a young boy. Despite his rare golden hair, she had thought it nothing more than a coincidence. "Ronée, love you. i want to be with you forever." "Thank you for loving me." But the boy had been twelve at that time, and she had been seventeen. "But we can't be together." The age gap was difficult enough, but her father would want to hand her off to a suitable marriage candidate. He was sure to oppose it. So, she rejected him. She had thought that they would never see each other again anyway. However... "There is no other woman in my eyes but you."

Ten years later, he appeared before Ronée again, having become a king. "Thank you for loving me. But..." You, a king, and / cannot be together. Ronée made up her mind to give him a realistic answer. He whispered quietly to her, his eyes flashing dangerously. "We still can't be together?" * A very young and feeble child became the ruler of a continent; his soft and frail hands had become the strong and rough hands of a man. The king, Nabel, slowly moved on top of Ronée and wound himself around her like a vine. "Where did you learn a thing like this?"

The childlike Nabel no longer existed. He was dangerous; no, even more than that. Nabel smiled sleepily. "If it's for you... can even learn even these sorts of things." At those words coming from the lips of the man with the noblest blood on the continent, Ronée's eyes widened.

Author: Lihan Jeo
    Translator: STARLIGHT TEAM - WORDEXCERPT
    Raw: https://ridibooks.com/event/16582 / 남주를 키웠다가 잡아먹혀 버렸다
    18+

-----------------------------------------------------------
    I'm super interested in this novel and I want more. Looking forward for spoilers.

First time creating a spoiler forum, apologies for the error and be kind in correcting me, please XD.

Should the novel be picked-up first before creating a spoiler thread?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Marie_0720, badsanta88, Ahmya and 8 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Please be sure to click the "like" button to give thanks to folks who provide spoilers!

Novel Volume Spoilers

Other Spoilers

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 15, 2023
  3. minakun

minakun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im waiting for plus 19 scenes im daying for them actually :love:

4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    *setting camp here*, waiting for spoilers <3

nikyoruu-chan and Angelsmile like this.
  5. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first **hot** scene is after Nabel rescues Ronee and takes her to his empire. (Chap 27-29) In Ronee's bedroom Nabel asks her if she wants to be a tyrant or a saint. Ronee doesn't want him to be hated so she choose for him to be the saint, a good emperor. He tells her that in order to become what she wants, he needs to her to help fill his greed (aka desire of her). To show her what that means, he starts to slowly strip her and make love to her with his lips and fingers throughout the night. So their first encounter they do not go all the way.

6. ohlynn

ohlynn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

Thank you for the spoilers!! :aww:

elparis likes this.
  7. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this novel have sex scenes? How many times they have sex.

8. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only MTLed the first volume and there a few sex scenes in that volume, hence the 19+ on the cover. :blob_pout: The Starlight team is doing an amazing job on the translation. You can join their patreon if you want to read to the 1st hot scene.

The story and world building is interesting so far around Ronee's fox familiar/avatar which is considered rare and highly revered magical diety in Nabel's West Kingdom. They talk the last person to hold have a magical beast died years ago, etc. That's what protects Ronee from the horrible magic by her family thrown against her. You'll read later if you join patreon that Ronee needs to prove her powers by performing a test to show the authenticity of her familiar/avatar.

Eelillya, hrraa16, Kamina and 43 others like this.
  9. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh interesting. Do you have a link to their patreon? I couldn't find it...

10. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Google wordexcept or see spoiler above to head to that site. The link is there. Apologies as I don't prefer to share links of fan translations on this forum. To many fan sites getting shut down.

Ahmya, GeeDy08 and ketchupblood like this.
  11. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The cover is beautiful, it's a pity that there's no better quality for it

12. GeeDy08

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoilers! I have tried to obtain raw in ridibooks but I'm having a hard time in the 19+ certification, don't know how to it.

Probably, I will join patreon.

Thaank you so much

13. GeeDy08

Reading List:
    Link
    @limulimu Regarding the link. Do you suggest to have the link removed here? If I googled the title in Hanguel this spoiler thread appears in the second google page.
    Thank youuuu

14. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Really up to the member. Oftentimes I see others suggest to google key words like wordexerpt, AO3, etc. Links to fan translations like wattpad, etc. I've seen get reported quickly and that member's poor site gets taken down without any warning.

If I can't find something I usually PM the member.

Ahmya and GeeDy08 like this.
  15. castielris13

castielris13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I really can't wait to read the steamy scenes! (灬º‿º灬)♡

16. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I can't go into too much detail...too many books I'm mtling and not much time...:blobdizzy:..so can't add anything elaborate like The planned first kiss 첫 키스는 계획적으로

Shinshu = The magical creatures considered called "Shinshu" by the people of the West and Ronee's Shinshu is the Fox. And she names her fox, "Bell". The last archmage to own a Shinshu died 10 years ago and it was a Lion. It was said the last archmage and shinshu had defended the Iver family (Nabel's family) with powerful magic before he assassinated which marked the decline of Nabel's family power.

Our ML = Regain his throne from 10 years of battle and is now the Emperor. He is 22 when they meet again.
    Our FL = is from the Eastern Continent that has more religious zealots it seems. She's 27 when they meet again.
    Our ML is very in love with Ronee. For 10 years is fought to bring her back safely to his side. When they arrive at the castle it's called, "Ronee's Palace" :blobsweat:. Nabel is very careful of her and during their 1st intimate time and he tells her she can stop him anytime as he will listen to her. Since his power is that he can read people's minds he's always wearing gloves. Nabel has promised himself he would never read her mind unless she gave him permission.
    Our FL feels the same way and wants to do all she can to help him including helping his reputation by taking the test with her Shinshu.

Antagonists:
    - Originally the Iver House fell to Miltan House. Nabel has already eliminated most of his enemies against his house but currently there are powerful familys he knows are secretly in the Miltan faction. He can't prove their deception yet so he's been watching them carefully. He knows there is still danger around his rule and he wants to keep Ronee safe because the rumor that House Iver has a Shinshu has spread across the Western continent. He knows there will be enemies around that either want to kill Ronee for the avatar/familiar.:blobangery:
    - Ronee's abusive family is still around as well and they attend the tower test ceremony to watch Ronee. Nabel can't act against them yet and they're from the Eastern Continent kingdom and are a high ranking family.:blobangery:

Volume 1 ends with Ronee taking the trial with Bell which is to jump off a tower and you should be saved by your Shinshu to prove the creature is authentic. The Trial is performed in front of a huge crowd. People have traveled wide and far to see the legend of a magical person with a Shinshu. Nabel is waiting below and must wait as Ronee traverses the tower by herself. As Ronee is walking up to the 9th floor, there is an explosion in the tower . The staircase that Ronee walk up is gone and fire is starting to spread throughout the tower. To escape, Ronee continues to the 9th floor and successfully walks out n the air being sustained by Bell and talks to Nabel below in front of everyone. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

There are 5 volumes to his series and I highly recommend if you want to read, purchase the books on ridibooks.com. Link to purchase is at the beginning of the thread. Current fan translation information is above as well. I haven not read beyond volume 1 right now as I'm finishing other novels at this time.

1st time is mentioned in above spoiler.
    2nd time is in the bedroom again after Ronee talks about the abuse from her family. Nabel makes love to Ronee with his mouth, fingers, etc. This time he asks permission to hold her hand to read her thoughts as they being intimate. She allows it and he reads that she wants him too and so they go all the way.
    3rd time Ronee is presented a lovely white dress and Nabel decides to slowly dress her and during that time he uses his mouth to tease her below as he lifts her dress above him.

JinVodka, Chorkie, Eelillya and 54 others like this.
  17. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    ummm...that sound very hot n steamy X_X

18. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty simple for ridibooks on 19+
    1. You just need to take a picture of your id (i.e.: Driver's license)
    2. Black out everything else except for your picture, name, dob, sex, and issue date of identification and date showing it is not expired yet..
    3. Log into your ridibooks account.
    4. Google Ridi books adult authentication and it will take to their customer form. Use Papago.com to copy and paste in the subject line "adult certification" in korean in the topic field.
    5. Submit the form with your image and it's usually 24 hours and you're allowed to read or purchase all adult content.

AsuraSKY, Ahmya, aoerax and 7 others like this.
  19. Lorenzo_cha

Lorenzo_cha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I purchase the book from ridibooks, is it possible to read it in english?

20. GeeDy08

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much @limulimu