Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there was the fact Maryjun tried to get close to Yulian in the second timeline and that was after she saw Violet was close to him. So while the jury is stil out, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she was a fake White Lotus

I am real curious about that murder and trial in the first timeline. Death commuted to life for attempted murder is way over the top especially since Maryjun wasn't even injured??

But who can tell with this novel. You have Maryjun going from not being able to play the violin to giving a recital in a few days??? (Itzhak Perlman would like a word with her) Just why did Violet give up her moment? Then there's the business with the tea?? Really picking a tea brand is that big a deal and the scool operates its own import company???

Everything is just all over the place

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    Nukuchan, Irie, Hypothon and 2 others like this.
  2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was MJ engaged to the prince by the time of the attempt? Making it was a death sentence cause she tried to murder a member of royalty.

Violet is kinda like the MC from the wolf lords lady.

I'm not angry. I legit wanna know why you think that MJ or the prince dont deserve a happy ending

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    Creolenerd likes this.
  3. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me i just want different ending for them like Prince marry someone else and mary jun may be back to commoner life after the father and mother Get punishment and both of them just out of Vio life all live their own life. I just meant i dont want the ending where they end up Together and That’s all.

4. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if they do get married that wont impede on Vio happiness. She seems to like yulan and is over the prince. She also dosent sem loke the type of person to be happy seeing other people suffer

I personally hope that if they are acutally good people they get there happy ending. I dont like characters getting bad ending just because they wernt 100 percent good to the MC. Sends a wrong message and seems very self centeric

Furiae19, Creolenerd, Irie and 3 others like this.
  5. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, but I just can't help but notice that there is number of people complaining about the discussion outnumbered the spoilers in this thread. This is a 'Spoiler Thread" so the people that are discussing needs to create a seperate thread. THAT'S RUDE. It may be tag as spoiler but its doen't mean that spoilers are only allowed in this thread. Yes, many would think and anticipate for spoilers in this thread but the people that are "dicussing" also gave little spoilers and character observations. Its also not nice to demand for this thread to be spoilers only since the site itself encourage discussions. This subsite of novelupdates is a forum site that gives readers a platform to discuss what they think about the novels and also to give spoilers if ask. Remember this is a discussion of spoilers so discussing is also allowed in this thread.

I'm sorry if I upset anyone but that is just my opinion. Since the story seems to be on hiatus or dropped getting spoilers are impossible. My post maybe out of line and I'm not saying that I'm right but I just want to defend the discussion as I myself am fond of it.:blobwoah: And I also thinks that the discussions are the ones that are making this thread alive so I'm thankful of it. :blobsad:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  6. Sofia Razi

Sofia Razi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People have been saying that what happened to Vio at the end was justified because she tried to bully and kill MJ who didnt do any thing wrong and tried to save her. And her personality was quite clingy because even though she got rejected she still pursued him. even you said something similar about her not being an innocent girl and wasnt being falsely accused meaning she got what she deserved. So how does it turn into me making up stuff to fuel my argument?
    Bullying and killing someone is wrong sure but so is abusing someone, being a third party in someones marriage, neglecting your child, unbiasedly favouring another child. So yeah I think the family played alot of part in shaping Vio into what she turned into in the end. Vio was also very open about pursuing the prince so its doubtful that MJ wouldnt have noticed. And what about the second life she's after Yulan now. Dont tell me she didnt notice vio and Yulan being close because she is so innocent. And now she knows that her father is needlessly being angry at Vio at many things related to her but do we see her doing something about it? No.
    lets not forget that this novel portrays some previous era where laws and morals in the noble upper class are quite different. I am not saying its okay to kill people but I am talking about both the thinking of both MJ and prince being too stubborn and self-righteous. So such oblivious characters possibly ending up leading the whole country makes me pity their subjects. (I have read alot of novels in which imperial family is quite dark and poisoning and killing is common in the imperial family. I guess this novel is different otherwise MJ and prince would have been dead quite early.)
    Back to Vio. She didnt understand the word love because she never got it from anyone. After so much abuse and neglect she needed psychological help instead of off with her head. No human being would turn out healthy and saintly after going through something like that. I am supporting Vio bcz she went through alot and even still she doesnt want revenge she just wants to live peacefully.

WinnieS, Mikaa, spchntrt and 2 others like this.
  7. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    You try to murder someone you get prision time. That's what happens. Just because people say what happened to her was justified dosent mean they hate her character like your implying. They just don't try to justify and defend her every action
    Thats what I mean by making up arguments. The way you phrased it made it seem like people were unnecessarily hating on her when that's far from the case. In fact mor people defend her actions as just more then anything else

criticizing someone's behaviour is not the same as hating them

Alot of peole recognize Darth Vader as Vader as an evil person who did bad deeds yet still like his character. The same people also believe his end was justified

Even violet knew she was in the wrong

Again

Abuse is not an excuse to just bully or abuse someone else
    Thatl just continues they cycle

I swear if vio wasnt the MC you all would say what happened to her was justified. But Protag woobofying is very prevalent in this therad. Like people cant take the fact thay there protaga are grey and thats why we end up with such shitty one dimensional characters. Because how dare the MC not be 100 percent good. And if she isnt we go to heaven and hell to denfed what she did as right even though the narrative itself acknowledges she was in the wrong

And wasnt vio stalking the prince? Relisctically who would want to be with someone who stalked the prince amd was bullying someone else. And let's not forget that its more probable that the prince made the first love towards MJ first. Yet people seem to think MJ was the one who threw herself on the dude. It takes two to tango.

Regarding yulan we only find out she liked him way late. How was MJ supposed to know she liked him when she herself didnt know

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    Furiae19, Creolenerd, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  8. Jun08

Jun08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just made an account to comment my opinion about the parents.

Vio's mother was obsessed with the father and that make him unable to live with her anymore even if his first intention was to life a decent political marriage with her. And so, he took in a mistress/or met a women outside with the excuse of her wife not getting pregnant I think (not sure if I'm remembering incorrectly) but just a little after, her wife got pregnant, therefore that why he decided to flee away not caring about his daughter because he thinks that she will have a good life since she will be living in the duchy.

And there comes all the mistreatment toward violet, because he thinks that she had everything. A mansion, lots of servant, luxuries, a good title and education that his beloved MJ didn't have. So that's why he thinks that it will be only "fair" that vio gave everything to her poor little (only) daughter since "she had to live in a shabby place with nothing meanwhile vio had it all"

At this point, I still can understand it and comprehend his actions, But, however, if vio had that great live with her mother, how dare you brought in YOUR family righ after Vio's mother DIED if she had been so good with her mother, you should have let violet to have her time to "grieve" over her mother's dead and have a mourning period.

Respect the mistress/stepmom, i don't find any fault for her to just care about her daughter and only her daughter. Even if she did seduce the Duke or she is a third party, the only fault lies in the Duke. Ik it's moraly not OK but she was not the want who broke the vow made by the Duke and Duchess.

9. soffa12

soffa12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like going to a wrong house. 23 pages of discussion in a spoiler thread.

Creolenerd likes this.
  10. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay sks. Why dont you hop into the tardis and get us unreleased spoilers as all the relased ones have been discussed to death already

11. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do people really think complaining will make spoilers appear?

I swear every page has one or two people complaining but nothing changing, spoilers also means we can discuss what hasn't been translated and compare it to what has, and discussing a series can make us think differently about it, it still works!

Anyways, i thought her father was around for a few years and then left her to raise Maryjun, did i miss something saying that he ran away before she was born?

maenochka and DOHere like this.
  12. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved this... and i hoped the so called FL the idiot, dense, asshole yuri suffer.. but i think she wont

basically she just dancing on our mc suffering without a care in the weorld..

i guess ignorance is a bliss

can someone spoile me about yuri?? pleassseee!!!
    when will she get to know about our mc suffering? (you know ignored by mom and dad, mentally suffer, etc) and what is her reaction? is she a pure innocence(idiot) fl or she is a pure white lotus?

13. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link
    And can anybody spoil me about violet stepmom? did she care about violet
    or is she just a selfish bitch?

Mikaa likes this.
  14. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link

HAHAHA, I LOVE HOW YOU DESCRIBE THOSE 3 ASSHOLE... I LOVE ITT!!
    and correction the stepmom is not married with a grade A shit bag of a man, she married with a grade SSS shit bag of a man

if i were the author... i'll killed off the father but probaly torture him for a whole year . then make violet de facto duchess...make her stepmom get kidnaped and gangraped, then make her a slave in a basement, and explained the truth slowly and detailed to mary (cause she is a total airhead) and make her received the same fate as her mom

plotted and murdered the whole royal family with one way or another and marry violet with ml and gibe her the happy ending she deserved :)

gosh, i guess i read to many chinese novel... but damn, this novel really get on my nerves :)

15. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    What the fucks wrong with you. Stick to reading your hentai

I really hope you're trolling otherwise
    .. wow. Get help

"So the stepmom and sis are oblivious to vios suffering? They deserve to get gangraped of course!!!!"

I know there fictional characters but its really worrying when peoples first thought of punishment is rape

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  16. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if Vio's father's lover knew that he was married.:blobunsure:
    In my opinion, if she did not know that the Duke was married and became pregnant, no fault can be attributed to her.
    instead if she knew that the duke was married but continued his relationship, obviously she’s s a woman with ulterior motives (if the duke eventually realizes it, I hope he regrets it)!
    Vio's father is a bastard,:blobdevil: even if Vio's mother had been obsessed with him but what the hell did he do to hate her mother so much ?!:blobconfused:
    Then the fact that Vio was born with "everything" is his "birth" right being a "pure" blood, :blobwoah:it is absurd this part seems that the author wants to indicate the father as the cause of everything!:blobunsure:
    In 1 life Vio was wrong (we are on her side because she is the protagonist) but she tried to "kill" someone.:notlikeblob:
    true that the sister is the usual "fugitive", innocent etc. etc.
    but honestly she didn’t have nothing and I say nothing at all in the whole story:blobhero:

17. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Weeeelllll....
    She did rape him..., isolated him..
    ect

whiteapparition and Otakuotaku like this.
  18. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure about the status of the spoilers up until now but I do have something! ^^
    Mtl’d
    We’re like 100 chapters in and the story moves SLOW ahaaha...

In the most recent chapters Violette comments while watching Claudia work that this part of him was like Yulan. The part of them that works harder than they can manage. Around this time she reassures him that she won’t bother him. She inwardly states that she was glad that he was her first love.
    He offers her a spot in the student council and she’s a bit hesitant because of low self confidence but understands that he wouldn’t select an important officer/member poorly despite his justice personality.
    She still feels guilty towards Claudia because of the previous life.
    At this point she wants to be around Yulan. She is very fond of him by this point.
    Yulan tells her he is not on the side of justice. He just wants to be on her side.

M30WWWW, ReaderEli, Bastian and 30 others like this.
  19. blindpig05

Reading List:
    Link

HAHAHA
    Dude that was a joke i mean if i were a doujin author..

20. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I visited this thread to know what happened to the family and who she ended up with.... So have the three damnable family members received retribution yet? More than knowing if Vio has successfully gotten together with Yulan, I want to know more if misfortune and karma finally found their way to those three.

AnnHime and WinnieS like this.