LCD Dragon-Marked War God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Feb 8, 2016.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    9 ranks of greater sovereign will probably be another 500, the typical war, become a boss and ascend again. Leaves 1000 for God realm. I'm assuming he's reincarnated from there or son of a god, since that 'meteor' dude in his lower realm called himself 'son of god'. Guessing they sent him after MC.

2. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yan Qingcheng also in his harem? i just checked from wikia page someone please verify

3. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i let this novel [like others of its type] build up in chapters before i binge read, so the question is Does JC now he's on life #3 and when did the author reveal JC reincarnation status?

4. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Minor spoiler without Mich detail ahead
    So how could so Manu of his friends and comrades be reincarnated as well, one I can accept but......so damn many!!!! And oh wow they coincidentally meant despite this ugh

Um so, not hating on this novel or anything but why does it have so many reviews and why is it so popular when it honestly isn't all that addictive. I made it several hundred chapters in and foresaw a lot of things. I couldn't help it but I got myself some spoilers and that was it for me and this novel I mean how could *almost all* of them be *that* it's totally illogical and just the author pulling it from his ass.

5. Malethicus

Malethicus New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would just like to point out that the Wuxiaworld links are incorrect. Currently Wuxiaworld does not translate this series, Instead they are translating Dragon-Blooded War God