Spoiler The Obsessive Second Male Lead has Gone Wild

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RevieLeCrensia, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    *comes out of the grave* No spoilers yet??? *goes back to grave*

2. hahahatdog

hahahatdog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do not mind me I’m just looking for some spoilers:blobspy::blobspy::blobspy:

stumblmer, syofiaa and minakun like this.
  3. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers .. :blobpeek:

stumblmer and syofiaa like this.
  4. Angelsmile

Angelsmile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :aww: :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Deleted member 265239 likes this.
  5. BlackTeaAndMallows

BlackTeaAndMallows Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool:Oh~ romance of a Commander of the Holy Knights...

:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blob_plusone:

Eraien and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
  7. minakun

minakun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still no spoiler:(

Deleted member 265239 likes this.
  8. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a spoiler but I read the first chapter of the Novel.
    It seems that MC's mother died giving birth to her and her father went crazy. There was a way to bring her mother back to life but she, as her daughter, was supposed to be used.
    MC has mana/magic so using it, She might get her back. All her life was about that. Her father despises her because 'she killed her own mother'
    Then, during a one of her intents her mana vessels were damaged and she had none mana left. In her father's word, she was useless now.
    But she was happy, she didn't have to endure the pain anymore and she was being prepared to be married of.
    I don't remember much but one her teachers, once had a problem and had no idea of how to resolve it. She could do it and it was a pretty simple solution so he complimented her, that she was smart. She didn't think so.
    After that, there were the event of the novel.
    She was supposed to marry that man but weeeell, a handsome priest appeared

9. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I managed to find the translations and this is the situation

Rurutia's mother(Duchess of Brucke) was advised many times that she shouldn't give birth to her child because she'd die, even though, Rurutia's mother gave birth to her and the last words were to name her daughter.
    So Rurutia's father , Gael, hates her daughter for two reasons:
    She 'killed' her mother, and he's said that to her all her life.
    Gale is a magician and he's one of the most powerful, and the lineage of Brucke would always produce a powerful people who at early age would be able to burn a small house but MC not, she's not powerful and , as a child, could only lit a match.
    Since she's weak, her father forced her all her life to practice until she'd start trembling and bleed. Unfortunately, she wouldn't relax at that moment but she would be used by her father to experiment.
    She would be locked in a dark room too.
    Her father would call a priest to heal her so she can repeat the torture the next day...

Do you remember that's in the promo there's two men? The other one is her cousin, Dior. He, unlike her, is a gifted magician whose speciality is the attack magic.
    You might imagine the next but I'll tell you anyway, he would practice attack her. Her father would make Dior use his strongest attacks on her so she could manifest her magic soon and be a good magician. This was a way of training that was prohibited because it could actually cripple the person or even kill them.
    Rurutia has been others experiments to try to Make her 'magic tubes' bigger. It's said that magic runs along with blood so there's a drug that makes that and help magician to use magic but it damages the mind but Rurutia hasn't been affected by that, she's still the same she didn't have any effects, good or bad. That's the reason why Gael asks for 'Dior's help' in the ''''''training''''''

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  10. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I forgot to mention this
    Her father wants her to be a good magician in order to resurrect his wife. It's not clear the method But she has to put mana into a stone that would turn red.
    After many experiments, she could use magic properly but because of the experiments, it would hurt as hell using it and she wasn't that powerful either.
    Her father forced her to fill the stone with her mana but she couldn't fill it completely. She failed since it was so painful and she doesn't have much mana. In the end, she fainted and when she woke up, she managed to listen the conversation between her father and the doctor of the family.
    She wouldn't live more after she turns 20 and her magic tubes(I'd honestly prefer call itr magic vessels) were completely useless. She wouldn't use her magic anymore since that's the situation,she wouldn't be part of the experiments anymore. She was kind of free.
    That's when she starts having classes to be a good wife.
    her father is the Duke of Brucke but he used to be like a merchant. I'm not sure about this but he was like a tyrant, he would rise taxes if failed to be successful in a business.
    There are black gemstoned that are supposed to bring good luck and they're nice so that seemed A good business and Gael is in that and even though many of the noble families agre, there's the Esperada family that disagrees, especially the heir Gust. It's not clear to me the next part but it seems that Gust and Gail argued until they decided a good business plan that would give what Gael wanted but in Gust's way. This man, Gust, would frequently go to his house for many reasons

11. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    Gust would go and teach Rurutia some things, like maths and show her the products that they would be selling soon. That's way there's a time that he would show her a few brooms, that have good quality but that aren't completely perfect and the best of them, wasn't pretty and would seem unpresentable so Gust was stressed because he could not manage to get a way to make it nice and, while being annoyed, he threw it and Rurutia went to pick it up and thought that it would be better if it was coverd by something so she tries tie a ribbon and Gust said that was actually a Excellent idea and tha she was smart. That was the first time someone has complimented her...
    After that, her idea helped him to be a big success with that, so he would ask for her opinion when he had a problem and they would talk about that. Until her father saw that. He started to scream to her and, even though he wasn't as aggressive as before to not be so evident that he was abusive, he slapped her in front of Gust who tried to help her and that made Gael go crazy and he used his fire magic on him... He seems to have killed him but when she tries to see if he was ok (she was feeling guilty because she thought that even if Gael attacked him she was the killer) Gust started to move and luckily survived the attack but he had half of his face burnt so he has scars now:(
    When he came back to see her, he offered her a beautiful comb that had belonged to her mother. Rurutia's mother gave it to Him so he would give it to her when she was an adult.
    She's still a child and have to be 8 years older to be an adult but he gave to her Anyway. Not sure why.
    That's all, this part belongs to chapter 4

Yukari_me, Bastian, Tobbit and 77 others like this.
  12. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    Caitlyn19, Nia2760, manvugu and 6 others like this.
  13. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah her past is very sad and the dad is an idiot if your wife is willing to sacrifice her life for the baby it means she loved her child.If she found out you tormented and tried to kill that child she gave her life for she would hate you .She even used her last words to be able to name their kid which really says a lot.I understand he was mourning i mean who doesn't when you lose a love one but he doesn't have the right to blame and torture an innocent child.They didn't do anything wrong just because they were born. We can easily say he is to be blamed as well who told him to get his wife pregnant so he indirectly killed her too.He is being so unreasonable.I hope they imprison him and the cousin.:blobexpressionless:

Yukari_me, stumblmer, Tobbit and 40 others like this.
  14. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully it will be like that since the husband-to-be will surely do something on her name. Anyway,I'd love to see her happy she seems so desperate for love and acceptance but she's looking for it in the wrong place...

15. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    Hear it's the summary of Chapter 4
    After receiving the comb from Gust, he said to Rurutia that if she happened to have a problem, she would go to the 'imperial bank' with the comb to receive help
    Gust was accused of trying to injure Rurutia and that's why Gael(her father) harmed him. Everyone supported Gael and it seems that Gust was executed for that.
    Edit: his title was removed and exiled. Gael said he couldn't execute a Vassal. Yeah, it's a lie to be liked more.
    Unfortunately, after that everyone that got close enough to be trusted by Rurutia got killed by Gael, it was an open secret so Rurutia was alone only with her maid that didn't get killed since she was trustworthy but she didn't open up completely to her. That's why everyone avoided her
    Rurutia keep having dreams about herself lying on a white bed while reading after many dreams of her reading different book she happened to understand that was herself in her past life who happened to have died at 20. She also remember that her last book is the one she's currently living in, she remembered that she'd die at the age of 20 since her future husband would completely annoyed that she's useless to have children since she's so weak and what's more, she'd die soon.
    Rurutia had a conversation with her father that he announced her wedding would be soon and she bravely confronted him saying that the count was 30years older than her and that she was no willing to marry him. She decided to do this since anyway she'd end up dead, the difference would be that it would be sooner.
    Her death would be horrible, the count Hyde would be so bad that would give her a wine with poison. She's die slowly suffering so much until she dies.
    Of course, her father was extremely mad at her for being such a ungrateful child but when things were getting hot, the chapter ended
    She says that when she dies, she want to be surrounded of good things and in s comfortable environment. That's all, nor pain or abuse.
    About the novel she's in
    It says that it's about a prince and a poet in a whirlpool for getting the throne and it seems that is a love story also (it makes sense since ML was supposed to be 'the second ML')

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  16. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG stay alert I'll be posting soon what happened in chapter 5

Even if Rurutia stand up for herself for the first time, Gael brought her to the reality pretty soon
    No one would help her to escape, of she happened to do it everyone that has let it happen would die because of her fault
    We know she's quite sensible about that so she kept quiet and crying until her wedding
    We have the events in the promo
    all the knights were cheering up that their regiment commander got married
    His name is Kaneshel Inc Rutter
    So, he's like a priest actually
    There are two kind of priest, both of them dedicate themselves to a live of celibacy but there is one that is special
    The ones that awaken their divine power that have influence and power to even be a paladin
    Our ML is definitely one of them
    So, the problem is you touch a lowly priest, you can get out of that situation with money but it's different to offend a powerful priest, and since the ML is the regiment commander is the most important that would mean she'd be tortured and killed for that
    That was all her thoughts, she didn't have to marry an old man but she'll be killed horribly anyway
    But, the knights are actually happy! The blond one is talking to her saying she's beautiful and that she's welcomed by everyone
    And everyone are happy welcoming her and thinking of her as a bride
    Priest with power can get married with the permission of the high priest soo idk, they are happy because their boss wasdwas kissesd if no permission was given
    Rurutia says that she's not married to anyone
    (To be married you have to kiss and take an oath)
    The knights are like uh
    Well, you'll be treated as a future sister in law anyway
    LMAO I love them

I was saying
    Well, it's not about that honeymoon but this happen after the 'wedding'
    The knights explained to her that she's the commander's fiancée she'll be staying with them in the temple but in an space for women only, that everyone will treat her nicely and that all of the people in the temple will welcome her, that she doesn't have to worry about their commander
    This man was married off so easily
    He didn't say anything all this time
    Now, while his knights were talking to Rurutia, Kaneshel stopped everything to ask her again
    Daughter of Count Brucke, what would you like to do?
    She remembered that as her, he's destinated to die and since he has power he might change her fate and maybe they might survive
    So, she says she would follow him
    I don't get it what happened but he's annoyed but didn't say anything
    So everything was like the cheerful knights wanted
    She went to the temple where her father couldn't touch her easily
    She'd stay there until this situation is clarify
    It's sad that while going to the temple, all that she's thinking is that her father can't touch her there and is a bit relieved that it seems that no one would hit her like when she was with her father
    The last part is that any place is better than the place of her father

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2020
  17. shroug

shroug Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a horrible thing to not feel safe in place which supposed to be the safest :blob_teary:

18. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. b3ntf00rk

b3ntf00rk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link