Spoiler The planned first kiss 첫 키스는 계획적으로

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Jul 23, 2019.

1. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So cute. Thank you for sharing these summaries ❤❤

limueee likes this.
  2. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

limueee likes this.
  3. jayvelyn

jayvelyn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler more please...

limueee likes this.
  4. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Onto the angst....!

It’s morning and Mar and Lydia are having an enjoyable (romantic) time eating breakfast together. Actually Mar is enjoying watching Lydia as she eats and he would reach out and wipe a crumb from her mouth as she compliments his cooking. :aww:

Earlier a royal official dropped off the 3rd and final Empress task for her to review. Lydia hasn’t opened the scroll yet because she thinks they’re done as Mar had told her wants to be with her and that’s all she needs. :blobmelt:

They talk about what it would be like to move into a new home just the two of them together. In thinking about a new place for them both, Lydia heads to Marr’s room to see what he has to pack when they leave. She’s shocked to see an empty room with just minimal clothing and a bed. She turns to Mar asking do you actually have anything ? Mar pulls out a box under the bed and shows it to Lydia. It’s a box of knives/blades that’s his only possession in Lilly castle. :blobrofl:

Lydia thinks okay maybe they should try for the 3rd task because she can earn more money to decorate Mar’s room first as she wants him to be happy living with her. :blob_pout: In doing so she opens the 3rd scroll curious what the 3rd gate will be. It’s a riddle (MTL) “Where...To save me, to kill me, to be reborn by death?"

Lydia wonders about the riddle and says out loud that it’s probably about the star flowers to be killed and reborn in death. (MTL Lydia says “Wow, I guess this is what it means when a cow walks backwards and catches a mouse!” Mean’s “it’s a fluke and blind luck she happened to have guessed the answer even though she doesn’t plan to continue the competition to be with Mar.)

A pale Mar tells her “no” and Lydia says alright it’s not the answer to appease Mar. Lydia notices that Mar is a Lydia pale suddenly and wonders if he has a fever. :blobwoah: She reaches out and lifts some of Mar’s clothing and in doing so glass bottle drops on the floor.
    Lydia reaches out and looks at the ornate glass bottle and hands it to Mar and askes him what the liquid inside is used for? :blob_tilt:
    Mar explains someone gave it to him to help with fatigue.

Recognizing the design of the bottle she asks curiously if it was someone from Periland that gave him the bottle. :blobexpressionless:

Marr curiously looks at her asking why as he puts on the windowsill and explains no it was someone from Genovia gave it to him. Lydia recalls Marr telling her he’s from Genovia and nods understanding.

Then Lydia says, Well I saw Yurishina have the same type of bottle so I thought it was from Perilland. :sweating_profusely:

There is a pause from Mar, “...Glassina Yurishina?”

Lydia says yes because the shape and design matches one she’s seen before from Yurishina and a silent Mar picks up the bottle again to examine it. :blobflag:

There is a signal at the castle door. The monthly servants are there for their delivery and Lydia heads back downstairs to direct them to where to put the supplies for the month.

As Lydia is directing the servants she recognizes one of the people dropping off her delivery, it’s the shoe salesperson from the festival. :blob_tilt:

Both are surprised at seeing each other. Lydia asks how he ended up from shoe salesman to a servant. He awkwardly explains there was an opening and he took the opportunity. Lydia thinks it’s odd but they have a pleasant conversation before he heads up.

After all the servant’s leave, Lydia makes a sandwich and heads upstairs to Mar’s bedroom. It is empty and he is gone. Curious as to why he left she goes to the windowsill and notices the glass bottle they had talked about earlier is opened with a clear liquid spilled out and a dead butterfly lying in the liquid and there is a strange fishy smell from the bottle.

Lydia realizes it’s poison. :blobfearful:

Meanwhile in Tulip castle that’s close to Lydia, (MTL) “31st concubine Yurishina of Periland, we are instructed to take you immediately to the dungeon to be imprisoned. If you resist, you will be put to death immediately. “ :blobfearful:

Yurishina calls out for the Emperor to come as she is being arrested and detained. Armed knights are running through the castle and overturning all the furniture, etc. and arresting all her servants, etc.

A shocked Lydia sees the commotion happening and tries to head to Yurishina to see if she can help her but is discouraged by Yurishina from interfering as Yurishina doesn’t want to get her involved.

Distraught and frightened, Lydia heads back to Lilly Castle. She doesn’t understand why this is all happening. She thought the Emperor loved Yurishina why would he act so. What was going to happen to Yurishina? What was going to happen to her? Needing Mar, Lydia crumbles in her room calling out his name before succumbing to exhaustion and falls asleep waiting for him. :blobsob:

It’s late into the evening and when Lydia opens up her eyes to see Mar by the windowsill. Lydia asks him quickly where he has been and then she notices, he’s distant that he won't’ approach her. :blobsleepless:

Mar then tells Lydia there has been a revolt in Periland and that he must leave. Lydia asks why he has to go. Holding back tears Lydia asks why would he have to leave and Mar doesn’t answer her. :blobconfounded:

She starts to cry realizing that she will lose him to war and a frightened Lydia starts to ask if others can go..and then she asks him to not go as she doesn’t know when she will ever see him again.

Mar tells her he won’t be long and to wait for him for 4 days when he will return to her and then as Lydia reaches out to Mar, he grabs her hand and places something in her palm. It is a seal ring. (MTL → ) M: “..think of me.” “...My blood. I’ve given this to you. If you have it, I’ll be back in 3 days.” :blob_teary:

Lydia does not understand what he means. Then he kissed her hand, her forehead and quickly disappears into the night. :blobtired:

A crying and confused Lydia starts to go around the castle to quickly pack in her favorite picnic basket, clothing, some star flowers in a pot, and other items like Dahlia’s ring.

For Mar’s ring, Lydia quickly puts it on a chain around her neck. She huddles scared in her room to wait for Marr. :blobcry:
    Lydia is awoken by a gentle voice a few hours later. It’s Yurishina. Lydia is wondering how she has escaped. Lydia tells a running Yurishina that escaping will only make it worse and they both can solve this issue together by talking to the Emperor. Yurishina asks why Lydia wants to help her and Lydia tells why she wouldn't help her when Lydia believes that there must be some misunderstanding and that they should fix that as her friend. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Yurishina tells Lydia they have to leave as Yurishina would rather kill herself than be used as a tool to destroy her kingdom. She tells Lydia thatescape is the only way and that Lydia also needs to go with her or she will be caught in the war as a pawn used by the Emperor like her. :blobfrowning:

A shocked Lydia is thinking this isn’t supposed to happen in the book, why are we in a bad ending scenario?! So much for the empress selection..the top two candidates are leaving the empire. :sweating_profusely:

Lydia stops and realizes something. She can’t leave. Mar asked her to wait for him. She tells Yurishina that she can’t go with her as she is waiting for her servant. Yurishina is worried for Lydia’s safety and can’t leave her. She tells her she’ll help her reunite with her servant. She asks Lydia where did her servant go. Lydia says “Genovia”. Yurishina says that’s great as she can help reunite her later with her servant in Genovia as she knows someone who can help them. But for their safety they both need to leave now. :blobdizzy:
    Lydia grabs her packed basket of supplies and heads out with Yurishina. They are quickly met with a carriage outside. A man jumps out and calls out “Princess”. Yurishina: “유시스 (MTL is Eusis)” Lydia realizes it’s the shoe salesperson! :blobastonished:

Then someone inside the carriage walks out, he’s wearing a white veil. Lydia is shocked to see the Emperor who quickly rushes to Yurishina telling her they have to go now! :blobfrowning:

In the carriage, Lydia greets “your majesty”. She quickly hides Yurishina under a cloth in the carriage. They are stopped by the imperial gates that lead out of the city. At first, the guards are under strict order to not let anyone leave the city. Lydia is wondering why they are giving the emperor’s carriage a hard time. Quickly the emperor opens the carriage door coldly demanding why he is being held up by the guards. They quickly grovel and allow the carriage to pass through the gates into the night away from the empire. :sweating_profusely:

The Emperor quickly calls out to “Yuri!” asking if she’s hurt etc. Lydia’s like hey when did he start to call Yurishina by her nickname? The couple has a lovey-dovey moment as they gaze at each other passionately. Feeling like a 3rd wheel Lydia thinks she needs to be sitting somewhere else. :blobsweat:

Lydia realizing she’s in a carriage with the great emperor starts to formally greet him only to be shocked by a casual voice telling her he hasn’t introduced himself yet. :blobsleepless:

He quickly takes off the veil, the wig, and a shocked Lydia starts at a black-haired green eyed stranger.

(MTL)

J: “Hello, my name is Jamie Genovia.”
    J: “I’m not the emperor of Heron.”
    :blobscream:
    Lydia is in denial :blobconfused: and both Jamie and Yurishina go on to explain who Jamie is and how his kingdom surrendered to Heron and that Jamie was taken in as a servant to the Emperor for the past 8 years.

Lydia thinks OMG, the book “To the Stars” isn’t about the love between the Emperor and Yurishina but it’s between Jamie and Yurishina and she’s read it all wrong!

She then asks the couple where the “real” emperor is. An angry Jamie responds that the current emperor would rather choose the battlefield than run his country and that he is a cruel man who is back in battle again to trample over a small country, Periland that resists his rule. :notlikeblob:

Lydia discovers that Eusis, our shoe salesman, is the Marquess of Terrain. Head of the Periland Resistance. :blobscream:
    Yes, Mar handed to Lydia the Emperor's seal.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
  5. marteenee

marteenee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they’re not gonna hurt Lydia or use her as hostage right? :sweating_profusely:

6. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noo! Don’t tell me they’ll find the emperor’s seal on her? Why did she leave with them? She should’ve stayed and waited for Marr like he asked her to. But there’ll be no drama I guess, huhu.

Cu1turedweeb and michoux like this.
  7. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler:love:

8. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Lydia decides to stay with Yurishina because she must find Mar in Genovia hoping he won’t get stranded there.

Still in the carriage traveling secretly to Periland and wanting to help her friend, Yurishina tells Jamie that Lydia is looking for her servant in Genovia. :blobwoah:

Jamie says he will do all he can and asks Lydia to describe him as he’ll send word immediately. Lydia tells Jamie he’s been the emperor servant and goes to describe him. Jamie tells Lydia that the only servant has been him and he would know as he picks all the servants in the castle. Then Lydia blurts out his silver hair, his red eyes, and that he’s really sweet and very cute and finally she tells them his name is Marquez.

Both Jamie and Yurishina are shocked silent. :blobfrowning: Lydia looks at them confused. Finally Jamie tells Lydia that she’s probably been deceived by this man because the real man that has that name (i.e. Emperor) is nothing like Lydia has described and he feels bad that her servant is deceiving her. :blobupset:

Lydia is still confused and suggests to Jamie that he must be a low level aristocrat as she still believes in Mar. Jamie says he will still help and do all in his power to help her find him. Yurishina tries to console Lydia feeling terrible for her friend.

A frustrated Lydia wants to prove Mar’s existence is real and is about to show them Mar’s ring when she remembers. Mar mentioned someone from Genovia gave him the bottle for fatigue and the contents of that bottle was poison and thus someone is trying to kill Mar. Realizing Mar must have many enemies, Lydia looks away out the window and she is determined to protect her friend so she keeps silent.
    (MTL)
    I promised Marr that I would always be with him. So even if you're not around right now, or even if everyone in the world doesn't believe you, you should trust me.
    Now that I knew that there was an enemy very close to Mar, and that there was a traitor among those whom Mar had believed, I thought I had to trust Marr to protect him. :aww:
    Though she trusts Yurishina and because Yurishina trusts Jamie, once she is reunited with Mar she’ll introduce him to the. For now, Mar’s safety and protection is the most important thing to her.

Both Yusis(I probably have the Terrian commander’s name incorrect, sorry.) and Jamie are exchanging and helping transport them all to safety and Lydia feels bad as they have been generous to her and she wants to earn her keep as they are going through a secret passage in the hills.
    We’re at the battle front and the “Commander-and-chief” (CAC) dude is sweating in front as the Emperor under his veil tells him to “Push it” because they must be done in 3 days! :blobtired:

CAC asks the Emperor how can they do that?!? As they are mere mortals and to finish a battle in 3 days. A blade is drawn as his neck and the Emperor asks him is it possible or impossible? CAC says they will push it using their heaviest and most powerful arterial weapons. The Emperor then informs CAC that he and the elite imperial army will be going as well. This shocks the CAC dude as that is unusual as the Emperor usually directs him rarely does he go to battle. CAC knows they have the Princess in the dungeon and they will use her as a hostage to bring the battle to a quick closure.

Suddenly a messenger runs into the battle tent and tells the CAC and Emperor that Lily Castle is completely empty and Princess Yurishina, Lydia and Jamie has fled the imperial city! :sweating_profusely:

CAC is thinking he’s a dead man as they’ve allowed the Princess to escape. To appease his lord he tells the Emperor that he will do more than before by adding all the elite forces, chemical weapons, etc. and they will trample the everyone without mercy. :blobangery:

The Emperor then tells CAC, that’s too cruel and who told CAC to go so extreme and be so ruthless ! CAC is like ..!???? :sweating_profusely: He’s thinking but!?...didn’t you...?!? CAC is shocked. Who is this? Why the change?

The Emperor challenges the CAC so will you take responsibility if the Emperor is gossiped as cruel and merciless? CAC is like..huh!??! :blobdizzy:

Then the Emperor orders a reconnaissance agent to head out and find the Princess location and leaves a shocked CAC and messenger in his wake.

Later sitting in a high tree looking up at the moon, Marquez contemplates the situation. Though he knew Jamie had tried to deceive him at the time he ignored it as he had thought the title of the Emperor would outweigh Jamie’s attraction to Yurishina, instead he knew that love is what drove Jamie to do what he did. Killing Jamie would be cumbersome as it will be hard for him to find someone of Jamie’s caliber as well as physical similarities to be the Emperor. There are too many weak nobles who do not know how to rule which will make it difficult to open a flower shop in his future. In order for there to be peace he needs to quell the rebellion quickly to keep under Heron’s rule or other small groups will rise. That’s starting to get difficult now. He promised Lydia peace when they were to be alone and he can’t have battles disturb their peace.:blobpensive:
    Marquez starts to worry what Lydia will think of him when she finds out he’s the emperor. Will she be more afraid of him? He then gets annoyed at Jamie for taking Lydia with him as well.

Back in the battle tent, awaiting the status on the wagon/carriage, Mar is not yet sure how to reveal himself and he is thinking he wants to find her before she meets with the rebel group.

(Okay I lied, there are moments of cuteness like this below...)

(MTL →)
    Calm down, let's calm down. If you act more rough, rumors of a tyrant may fall into Lydia's ear again. Marquez, who threw the scroll with a cold face, continued to worry helplessly.

I tried to tempt her last time, quite openly, but the response was not good. :blob_pout: (Mar is remember bringing her breakfast they after their kiss)

I thought I could seduce her with my body, but that didn’t work. It's hot, isn't it? :blobowoevil: (T/N Lydia said so)

I thought it was okay to take off my clothes. I was so sick that I ended up kissing her, but she wouldn't come over and just believe in the sophistry she whispered, and she told me to lie in her bed! :blobrofl:

How could she be so indifferent? My heart almost burst then!

Does she not like me? Or is it just as friends...not as a man? But my face fits her tastes. :blobowoevil:
    Face! I should seduce you with my face. (T/N Taking Lydia’s advice) :blob_grin:

Then Marquez starts to blush as he’s thinking how Lydia looks at him, her ideal type she said to him and her cheery voice fills his thoughts. He recalls how after his growing attraction to her he, who really never cared about his looks, went back to Sun castle and got more nice casual clothing to look good and made sure his hair was trimmed handsomely as he pretended to be Jamie. He wanted to look pleasing for Lydia since she liked his face.

(MTL)

Before leaving, Lydia loved the flame of the night sky, which she saw alone outside the Imperial City.

She liked fancy dresses, jewelry, and his silk shirt, but she looked the happiest when she saw the fireworks that day.

So if I decorate it like that flame, you'll definitely like it better, right?

_'Yes, me too.' A dreamy voice tickled my ears. :aww:

Even though she was not next to me now, the sweet voice he heard that day was still fresh.

At that moment, did she know that my heart almost burned away after beating like crazy? :blobmelt:

'You don't even know what I mean.' Marquez muttered a little in regret. :blobtired:

Still, I didn't hate the feeling of my heart, which started to flutter again, with its warm cheeks, ears, and thumping with red energy. :blobmelt:

No, in fact, I was excited because Lydia seemed to call herself every time the heat was on her cold body.

Perhaps if the commander-in-chief had seen my expression now, he would have fainted. :blobsweat_2:

Marquez stretched out his hand vigorously, with a small smile on his face, as if he were floating. I'll have to call the imperial palace and have them bring in the emperor's beauty and clothing officers! (T/N for Lydia)

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty the Great Emperor!" As soon as I opened the door, the commander-in-chief came running, shouting loudly.
    Just happily imagining Lydia admiring him, Marquez suddenly changed to a face full of unwelcome expression.

The reconnaissance agent returns and informs both Marquez and CAC that the wagon/carriage carrying the escapees are near an area called Helms Plains. Marquez knows that is where the CAC had decided to send Heron forces to annihilate a rebellion force located there which means that Lydia will be confronted with bloody carnage.

A panicked Mar who doesn’t want to expose Lydia to the battlefields of war, immediately tells the CAC that he is in charge and rushes out grabbing a warhorse to find Lydia.
    While riding like a madman, Mar is filled with thoughts of what Lydia will think of the emperor, what she will think of him if she sees the bloody battlefield. Will she hate him more? He blames himself for putting the CAC in charge who likes to wipe out the opposition which adds to the emperor’s reputation as a tyrant. He swears he will never use his strength to wipe out any army again so that she doesn't have to worry anymore. :blobfrowning:

Not stopping to sleep, eat, or rest, an exhausted Mar pushes himself to get to Helms Plains. It’s complex terrain and he has to navigate to find the right passageway. Seeing traces of a battle, Mar reaches the aftermath of a finished battle. Mar doesn’t find the carriage wheel tracks so he knows they did not pass through this area.

Then strong smell of blood affects Mar's body and triggers his bloodlust. Not wanting to lose himself like in the past, he flees the area holding his breath on foot where he cannot smell the blood anymore. He has to get his body in control as instinct is trying to take over reason. He ends up crushing a tree in order to do so.

Sadly reality hits Mar. :blobconfounded:

(MTL)
    A terrible curse that loses reason when you see and feel the warm human blood living and breathing with your nose.

Once you lose your mind, you really become a blood-mad monster, a demon, and you can't control it.
    …..
    He was living in the midst of blood and death.

Taking away the lives around you and continuing your life. But how dare he think he would live next to her? :blobcry:

Even if you secretly satisfy your desires when you can't control and endure animal blood, what if you have an unexpected accident?

What if he loses his reason in a moment when she bled in front of me? What if his body looses to an uncontrollable urge?

Marquez staggered and set up the bridge. His robust body shook dangerously, but Marquez forced himself to take a steady step. :blobsob:

@WinnieS Nope - she doesn't reveal the seal to anyone until she meets again with Mar. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

@marteenee Nope they don't hurt Lydia as she is Yurishina's friend and they trust her. Instead you'll see she helps them as she discovers she's got a skillset with taming mad/tough animals.:blob_grin:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  9. _J_

_J_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww::aww::aww:

10. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad...:blobsad::blobsad::blobsad::blobsad::blobsad:

11. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Mar realizes he doesn’t have his bloodlust in control. How can he be with her?! He can’t trust himself anymore. :blobtired:

Mar realizes Jamie must have taken a different route through Elya Plains to avoided the battle. He’s frustrated as he's not sure where she is until he remembers..’the ring!’ It’s been infused with his blood so he can trace it to Lydia. (Yep..Mar put a GPS on Lydia). :blobowoevil:

From now on he’s using his supernatural speed to run through rocks and hills to track them down. It’s getting late into the night and he sees the camp many fire pits lit around.

(MTL)
    "... ...found," smiled Marquez, in the bright moonlight, with a longing to cry.

I shouldn't do this, but I have to protect her from the instinct that might devour reason. I thought I should turn right away and disappear, but Marquez hesitated about the cliff and soon jumped down the cliff.

"Just once. Let's watch it just once." My heart is pounding like this.

It's been three days since I saw you. Just a moment, I wanted to see you even if it’s from a distance. I couldn't bear it because I felt like my heart would break if I had to return and didn’t see you. :aww:

Marquez sees there are soldiers dressed in Periland uniforms around and he sneaks around and finds the correct tent. There inside is a sleeping Lydia.

(This next scene is heartbreaking and my summary doesn’t do it justice so I’ve MTLed it for you. If it’s bad...I'm sorry. :blobsob: )

(MTL)
    'Lydia..........' As soon as she saw her sleeping quietly and peacefully, everything that had become rigid slowly unraveled and relaxed.

As he approached the front of the bed, Marquez stopped walking. It was because he realized that he had breathed out all of the tension which had disappeared as if it had washed away.
    ….
    I didn't want to wake her up, but... ...I thought that if I did wake her up and if she she saw him... Lydia's glittering blonde hair poured down her bedside.​

Marquez knelt down like a capitulating prisoner and made eye contact with her in sleep. Then he gently brushed some golden hair slightly covering her face. :blobmelt:

"Yes......." As if frustrated, Lydia made a sobbing noise even in her sleep when her hair-covered face was completely revealed.

'.....how can you be so pretty?' Marquez, took a deep breath and couldn't take his eyes off her. She was so pretty even when she was asleep defenseless. It was so pretty and lovely, that even my eyes felt guilty looking at her. :blobmelt:

Lydia always praised his looks every time, but Marquez was not interested in his looks except that Lydia liked them. It was she who should be praised and praised like that. Lydia is pretty from head to toe. Round forehead, friendly eyes, elegant noses, cheerful cheeks, petal lips... ...even a single strand of hair was more beautiful than any other gemstone. :blobmelt:

…. It was so precious that I was afraid it would wear out if I kept looking. :blobmelt:

Marquez approached the bed again, bewitched. And still on his knees, he looked at Lydia with care, but as absentminded as a deity who had witnessed God. In the meantime, she tossed and turned, still deep asleep, and turned to. "Uh..."

'Shall we pick her up?' Can I hug her and go back to Heron's camp? :aww:

My arms will be familiar, so I won't wake her up if I hold her carefully. I think I can take her to my tent before she wakes up. (Mar picks up Lydia in his arms. She is still asleep) :blobnosebleed:

If she finds out he's an emperor... ...she'll get angry....

'I'm sorry I lied to you. Will you forgive me? Or, if I can seduce you so that you can’t leave me...' Marquez seriously agonized over the publication of face (as emperor). :blobconfounded:

Marquez pulled looks up into the sky and tightened his arm holding Lydia. Mar is in agony debating what he thinks is best for her. :blobsad:
    Lydia unconsciously snuggles up to Mar in his arms as if by instinct. Mar notices this and wonders if it is because his arms are familiar to her. This makes him smile as he continues to hold at her gently as if she is the most precious thing in the world to him. :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

He realizes if he takes her away and reveals who he is, he may never see her bright smile again. He sees her suffocating if he takes her back to the imperial palace and fears she will grow to resent him for lying to her and he cannot bear to see that happen.

(MTL)
    ….what he wanted was her love, not unhappiness. :blobsad:

Marquez bit his lips gently. Then he moved his immobile legs (what seemed like a) hundred million feet and put Lydia back down on the bed.​

Lydia doesn’t wake up but Mar sees a grumpy and disappointed expression on her face as if she knows she’s not in his arms anymore but the cold bed in the tent. This makes Mar grin again and he props his chin against the bed, he looks at her once more. (Like a puppy :blob_pout: )

(MTL) What shall we do? If I hug you again, I might wake you up, and I can't hold you until the night passes and the sun rises.​

Then Mar remembers how much she liked to stroke his hair and how much he enjoyed her expression as she did, so softly he takes her sleeping hand and puts on his head. :blobsob::blobsob: He makes up his mind that he will change. He will be the cute and flattering man that she wants him to be.

With pain and bitter regret, Mar takes Lydia’s hand and lays it back down. Peace must come first. (MTL) I'll come back to pick you up when I'm ready to leave the Emperor's seat and leave with you. :aww:

Mar stands up and turns to leave but impulsively he walks back again. He bends down to a sleeping Lydia once more and is face is so close to her that he can feel her breath brush his face. He gently kisses her forehead and says, “....hello master...” and disappears into the night.

:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

(Ch.86-87 is really adorable and heartbreaking at the same time. You get to read a lot of Mar’s thoughts and feelings.)
    So yep...we have about 20ish more chapters to go before their reunion :blobpensive:. The good news is when she does, it’s really hysterical (as he does let him have it for deceiving her), sweet, and kinda hot at the same time because Lydia sees a more aggressive Mar. Like touchy feely Mar. :blobrofl:

Since I’m thinking ya’ll want more Lydia and Marr I’ll do quicker summaries of the in between chapters to get to their reunion. :blob_grin:

Lydia wakes up that morning and heads down to the river to wash. She is sore because the tent bed is hard. Lydia get’s clumsy while washing her face. She forgets a towel and trips when she is caught by Yusis. He hands her a towel to dry her face and she thanks. Yusis then awkwardly apologizes to Lydia for all the deception in the past and discomfort she is currently feeling in their camp and is trying to formally address her as well by the correct title. Lydia smiles and says just call me by my first name.

The previous night, Jamie and everyone met-up with Commander Galan with his troops who were waiting to guide them to safety and they had set up the current camp area.

There everyone is feeding Lydia and treating her as a special guest. They are curious about the woman who accompanied the princess and she’s feeling guilty and wants to do something to make sure she’s earning her keep. Everyone seems to have a role but her. :blobpensive:

Later she sees a soldier having difficulties with a wild black horse that breaks free after injuring a soldier and goes on a rampage and heads towards Lydia. Lydia ends up taming the creature in front of a shocked group of soldiers. They see her now as a goddess because she’s saved lives from difficult animals and can tame unruly beasts like horse, pigeons, etc. :blobrofl:. They beg her for help and so she now has an unofficial role as the Periland army animal tamer. Everyone admires her skills.

@biha Yeah...it's sad :blobcry:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  12. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your hard work . Can't wait for the moment when they met again!!