LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she didn't, she only looks like an elf.

2. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but "she" was acting out of desperation, there almost certainly was a much safer method to incorporate them into Lambda's Gods, but likely it would have required patience and to let the worlds recover more first. Which is something Lord stick-up-rectum over there screwed up for them.

3. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there some kind of browser push notification for Novel Bastion so I can post the new chapter links faster than anybody else?

4. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Discord apparently gets ETAs.

5. diamonds

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want an ETA, I just want to know the microsecond the chapter is posted without having to refresh the novel page.

Push notifications involve you subscribing to a website, and then popups will be seen like this.

6. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no clue then.

7. ratfoot

ratfoot Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <novelbastionwebsite>/feed/novel-chapters
    For an RSS feed, no push notifications that I have ever seen from their cookie cutter style website.
    (too few posts for me to add links)

Blue_Minnow and diamonds like this.
  8. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is this your first post? Not to be patronizing or anything, just curious why you'd break a 3-year streak of silence for this.

9. diamonds

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I'll see what I can do with that.

https://lightnovelbastion.com/feed/novel-chapters

ratfoot likes this.
  10. ratfoot

ratfoot Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whimsy mostly.
    Also happened to be a topic that I spent a lot of time on myself when trying to get updates directly from websites that use that exact template (they are all over) can't remember how many hours it took to find the automatically generated RSS system. that is often not linked anywhere on those sites, or even known about for some site owners.

Blue_Minnow, KageTokage and diamonds like this.
  11. diamonds

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zakkart's nuke plan would have left half the dark continent irradiated for 10k years and the Maoh dead right there with few losses.
    Bellwood refused that plan because nuke, which made the war stretch on, the dark continent entirely corrupted with only monsters or half-monsters able to live there going 10k years +, and only about 1M people living on all of Lambda.
    I believe the point was that Bellwood is also a stick up his rectum type who refuses any idea he didn't come up with.

13. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Alda and Bellwood definitely feed each other's twisted views of the world. Though, I still maintain my opinion that Bellwood is the instigator of a lot of Alda's poor decisions.

I mean Vida and Alda are like siblings, they've known the other since the beginning of their godly existence! All of a sudden though Alda attacks Vida, not even giving her a warning! This is not a behavior he would've exhibited without Bellwood's cajoling.

14. Blue_Minnow

Blue_Minnow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I probably said this confusingly. Vida did make the Mountain boundary range, but the other gods power the boundary, the force field that keeps other gods out. With the evil gods pouring so much mana into the MBR, the whole area has become a giant Devil's nest, even the skies.
    As for the nuke, you never know how magic and nuclear radiation might combine. It might make the dark continent come to life for all they know. But yeah, probably would have had more gods to deal with whatever problems arrive after the demon king is defeated.

15. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Farmaun, Ricklent, and Zuruwarn had to wait for Vida to be awake, and aware, so that she could let them into the barrier. Vida was powering the barrier. Also, Alda's plan for dealing with Devil's nests is to torch the ground, killing everything with corrupted mana, the nuke would have scorched the land to begin with, and this would have been before the corruption had spread very far.

16. DragooMind

DragooMind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually Ricklent needed space elf god to get inside the barrier. And befor that he could sent on mirror image because van empire started worshipping him. Zuru im not sure since it seemed he was able to get in the barrier on his own being the god of space. Also I think its all the gods as well as all the True Ancestors who were petrified who powered the barrier. When the gods game van their demon king fragment they explained that would save them power to help maintain the barrier.

17. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Farmaun Gold had to wait for Vida to awaken because the Evil Gods didn't trust him. They could've opened the barrier for him, but he had already betrayed them once before (when he sided with Alda). So he had to go to the Dark Continent and get beat up by the Gods over there instead.

Ricklent was blocked because he didn't want anyone to know that he wasn't still asleep, since he wanted to observe everything first. However, Zuruwarn was not blocked by the barrier (because he could sneak through). Heck, Zuruwarn could even sneak into Rodcorte's Sacred Realm. He was just hiding himself like Ricklent.

18. Prothvar781

Prothvar781 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya know I think we’re all getting heated over something we don’t need to. My comment earlier included the idea of all the Evil Gods needing to die “for the greater good.” Not sure if I put the quotations last time. But that phrase is fairly simple. If you want to know who the good guys and who the bad guys are see where they use that phrase. “YOU need to......for the greater good.” Bad guys. He’s gone but Bin Laden is still a great example. He spent a lot of time selling that line to other people. “I need to...........for the greater good.” Usually good guys. There are ways to warp that but I think we can all get the general gist. If you’re willing to make the sacrifices without being sold by the bad guy preaching usually you’re the good guy. Stories or real life doesn’t matter.

Alda accepted when Bellwood started preaching “They are sacrifices for the greater good.” Evil Gods, Creation Heroes or anyone that went against his vision of the world. Alda is currently a brainwash victim of a cult for all intents and purposes. Bellwood is the cult leader. The fact Bellwood could pull that on not just his own fellow heroes but also on freaking Gods is what we should all be scared about.

19. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    @Prothvar781 Thank you! This is a great way to describe Alda and Bellwood's relationship! I had a lot of trouble trying to find the right metaphor, but I think this is it!

Prothvar781 likes this.
  20. Prothvar781

Prothvar781 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course with his Guider jobs and now Demigod status Van is accidentally a cult leader too lol. Just major freaking focus on accidentally. He’s not malicious. He’s just........cute? Charismatic? Kind, meddlesome and caring? Ok yeah. Those last three. He is kind, meddlesome and caring. But not the “kindness can be the worst form of cruelty.” But the responsible form of kind lol

Eddy andres likes this.