Spoiler Youngest Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by emersy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. mijikado

mijikado [Unorganized Member]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your answer! That explains why the chapter was sooo fluffly since it's the epilogue haha

Kuryoma likes this.
  2. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the second part of the spoilers ! This time I used Papago to translate as it seems to be more accurate :blobwink:

The spoiler 2 included some informations about what happened in the previous books

Now, back to our Wolf Fur :blobokhand:

From what I've understood, I think this scene happened before my first spoiler, where Cahill and Enisha fought a magic meteorite (???), and it sent separetely Enisha and Cahill back to the past.

Cahill opened his eyes in a narrow, chilly room where he looked at his young-self shivering in the darkness during those helpless and miserable times under Cartina's abuse (probably his stepmother ?) :blobsob:. Knowing that it was only an illusion, Cahill laughed since he knew that one day his small self will meet Enisha and then he managed to leave the past.

But the magic became more and more cruel. The next thing it showed Cahill was the day the island collapsed (I assume the island was Arcus :blobcry:). Cahill couldn't laugh this time seeing Enisha wept a bloody cry :blobsob:. They had to watch the scene of despair as they reached out their hands to the fallen mages. Nevertheless, believing in Enisha, Cahill perservered and endured . Finally, he was able to return to reality.
    Standing alone in a dried lake, Enisha was the first one he saw. He desperately reached out to her, his body was shaking, fearing that she was going to be scattered under the white sun and fell asleep again in the ice. It was only after he felt the touch of her hand that he came to his senses.
    After that day, Cahill changed his mind and decided to propose to Enisha. Originally, he was going to wait until Enisha's heart was set, but facing an uncertain future and wanting Enisha to choose without coercion, he thought over and made up his minds. :blobxd:

The ring was chosen a long time ago. Upon hearing that a high-quality scarlet diamond was found, he was the first one to make a bid. Actually, there were news that the Hyperion's imperial family also wanted to buy it :blobjoy:, but since they didn't have much money the diamond was finally in the hands of Cahill :blobxd:

It took a long time to get all the work done but Cahill had now a favorite wedding ring. He always kept it in his arms and dreamt the moment when the ring will be put on Enisha's finger :blobmelt:
    Ultimately, he proposed! :blobmelt: Of course, he already predicted backlashes and thought that he'd be haunted by the Royal family and the left and right court mages for a while :blobsmilehappyeyes:

But he never thought he would have to drink himself to death (remember the drinking contest):blobjoy:
    Cahill slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling with a dazed mind and a headache. He later remembered what happened yesteday: he drank like crazy with the Hyperion's, went mad and came to Enisha's bedroom like a homing instinct (well it was a long-time habit anyways :blobjoy:) ...and.... (you know he did what) :blobamused:

"Haa.." Cahill touched his forehead for a moment. The memory of his drunkenness clearly came to mind. Enisha was so kind that she accepted everything :blobjoy: but it shouldn't happen anymore in the future.
    It was time to pledge to himself to never drink with the royal family again haha

"Uh-huh" a sleepy Enisha crept into his arms :blobsmirk: In reaction, Cahill hardened and stopped breathing :blobjoy:. She lightly rubbed her face against Cahill's chest and then hung back. It was only then that Cahill began breathing again. Carefully, he pulled the blanket over her and covered her all the way to her neck :blobpopcorn_cool:
    After confirming that she was asleep, Cahill smiled lightly.

The bedroom was still, the slightly damp and warm air envelopped his body. Peaceful silence, warmth and the loved one :blobbunny:. It felt strange. With a pounding heart, Cahill bit his lower lip for a moment. Then he held Enisha in his arm dearly, swept away the scattered hair, and kissed her forehead :blob_pout:
    [TO BE CONTINUED]

If you find my spoilers too detailed (yeah I didn't want to miss any information :blobupset:) feel free to say it and I will try to make them shorter.:blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    Lumaera, Milkcoffee, -NEAR- and 97 others like this.
  3. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu, i love detailed spoilers if you dont mind, hehehhe, luv yu for giving this spoilers

4. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw thank you and no problem !! :blobmelt:

Fluffy, Cute and Funny moments - The continuation :aww:

"I want to marry you..." Cahill didn't want the numerous political gains that would arise from marrying the Hyperion's third star. "When I wake up in the morning, be with me. That is all I want" :blobmelt:

When Enisha finally woke up, Cahill had already returned to his usual self. The last- night drunkard was gone, and here was the neat Cahill.
    "Yesterday, I made a lot of mistakes" said Cahill, a little shy :blobpats:. Enisha snuggled inside, pulled the blanket down and asked him face-to-face
    "What mistake?" :blobjoy:
    "This and that...." :blob_pout:
    "Is it a mistake to tell me that you want to marry me, that you love me?" Enisha asked while frowning her eyebrows
    "No way." Cahill replied with a straight face and Enisha giggled at his straight answer. :blobxd:
    "Yesterday you were a total cutie" . Cahill blushed a little :blobupset:. As the redness spread over his white face, his serious face became much softer and Enisha decided to fiddle his cheek :blobxd:. Cahill took of her hand and kiss it on the back.
    "That's enough. The schedules are delayed even further" (since he spent the last day drinking and sleeping haha)
    Cahill smilled faintly "Shall I kiss you today?"
    Enisha burst out laughing and held out her arms to him. He kissed her lightly, then chewed Enisha's lower lips :blobupset: and walked away. Enisha become flustered until her sightly swollen lips subsided. After fiddling the ring on her necklace for a while, she got up from her bed since she too had a lot of work to do :blobrofl: .

She went to visit Arcus Special Zone to show the stone meteors and the leaves that she picked up from the North. But... both Beluan and Noxita were in a drunken states .:blobrofl:
    "My head hurt so much"
    Next to the frowning Noxita, Beluan murmured while drinking the herbal water that was good for hangover "I'm curious about the human structure of the Hyperion Imperial family" :blobjoy:
    Enisha glanced at him when she said she wanted to dissect him if she had the chance.

The 2 men observed the stone metal meteorite on the table (The meteorite from spoiler 2). She told them the story of the magic that made them travel to the past. The left and right mages looked serious.

"Well...fortunately I didn't touch anything" Enisha said calmly, but their faces darkened
    Beluan opened his mouth slowly "Maybe..I think it was a test" If Enisha was a little greedy and tried to change the past, everything would have been twisted
    "You have a nasty tempter" Laughed Noxita and Enisha grumbled.
    "But I'm sure we've got it right"
    "The research....under the snow"
    (I didn't understand this part MTL but the meteorite was probably from Arcus (to support the Island, and the time travel thingy since people from Arcus didn't age)

"I'll have to do it after you get over your hangover ":blobrofl:. After laying both of them in bed, Enisha went out of the Special Zone.
    "Enisha!" While she was returning to the palace, someone stood in the way. As she looked up, Hellard smiled playfully while Rosiel sneaked out from behind him. They drank a lot yesterday but still seemed fine :blob_sunglasses:

Rosiel smiled brightly as usual "What are you doing, Enisha?" She told him that she had free time and he proposed her to come with him. Actually, they seemed to be going on a tour somewhere. It seemed like this was something very important as the princes had to go out in person. The twins then exchanged villainous glances :blobamused:
    Enisha can't help but wonder: "Where are you going though?"
    "The duchy of Zadkar" :blobrofl: (Btw Zadkar is Cahill's country)

Actually, the following day of the drinking contest was held an emergency meeting by the Royal Family without Enisha's knowledge, and the main topic was... Cahill Zadkar's proposal :blobjoy:. The atmosphere surrounding the 3 of them was so cold that even the North's winter seemed warm
    Even if Rodgo managed to recognize Cahill as Enisha's partner, when he thought about her getting married made him very upset
    Rosiel too wasn't happy, but for another reason: The scarlet diamond which Cahill used as a wedding ring was actually something that Rosiel bid for Enisha's next birthday, but it had evapored before he managed to buy it and of course he was very disappointed :blobjoy:
    While the twins were arguing against each other about the ring, Rodgo instead was lost in thought: he didn't want Enisha to go and live in Zadkar but it will be a place that she'll visit frequently after mariage. That's why it was necessary to check :blobjoy:
    "I'd you to take a look at it"
    "You mean the Duchy of Zadkar?"
    "We know the king well, but not the people below him". His scarlet eyes shone sharply. They were told that the Zadkar nobles were putting considerable pressure on Cahill over the marriage issue, and the Hyperion family wouldn't like if the aristocrats dared to frown over their Enisha. That's why they need to come over and give them a warning, dig up everything from those they didn't like so that they could get rid of them:blobjoy:
    Rodgo simply ordered "Go" to Hellard and Rosiel to go on a tour of the Duchy of Zadkar.

Enisha, unaware of this underwater situation, was thinking in the most naive way "my brothers are going around the country for me!!" :blobjoy: She was thinking really hard in order to show them beautiful places in the North when she suddenly realized there was a problem: "But wouldn't it be too sudden to visit now?" As many as 3 Hyperionic emperors who showed up, the situation would be really embarrassing for Zadkar
    Rosiel smiled and said to the worried Enisha "I even asked the King (Cahill) yesterday for permission"
    "Yesterday...." She was glad that they got the green light but no matter how much she thought about it, it felt like they had taken advantage of the drunk Cahill :blobsweat_2:
    She then called Cahill (i didn't understand much this part but I supposed Cahill was working in Zadkar and Enisha was talking to him via some sort of telecommunication magic?) to confirm the truth while glaring at the twins to prevent them from doing nonsense :blobunamused: "Hey, can I visit the Zadkar palace now?"
    "Yes, actually it doesn't matter if you come anytime" said Cahill affectionately while drawing a soft smile with his eyes:blobbunny:
    The twins were elated and Enisha finally found out what they were thinking. It was obvious that they were going to bother Cahill. However, rather than sending only the twins, it would be better to go with them and watch :blobpopcorn_cool:. She then teleported the 3 of them to the nord.

[Next part: their journey in Zadkar :blobpopcorn:]

I've only reached page 36 out of 213 :blobscream: so there is still a long way to go to finish the book so stay tuned ! I'll try my best to update regularely :blobokhand:

5. Vicxx

Vicxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers! I was craving for some EnishaxCahill moments and this is just so sweet :blobsmilehappyeyes:.
    Glad to know it's only page 36 :blobxd:

mijikado likes this.
  6. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! :blob_grin:
    Actually, it's my first time MTL-ing stuffs and it really takes a lot of time :blobscream:, fortunately I've quite a lot of free times these days so I hope I could finish the novel before I became busy again :blobsweat_2:

And here we go again!
    As soon as she arrived at the north, Enisha took out her incredibly voluminous winter clothes from her backpack. After putting a soft woolen scarf and a fluffy coat on Enisha, Rosiel looked around.

Rosiel rated Jadkar's palace, his first visit, as one word “Village” :blobsweat_2:
    "It's too cold. Shouldn't the snow be all melted?" said Hellard while looking at the snow piled up all over.
    “I know. The building's so clunky ...I'm gonna have to get it all fixed up."

Regarding Enisha, she saw in real time her dream of peaceful northern tourism getting destroyed.:blobdizzy:

Not long after, the Zadkar nobles came out to greet Enisha and the twins.
    "Our Majesty is waiting in the Palace." Normally, Cahill would have come out himself, but he seemed busy preparing for the sudden visit.
    Hellard scattered the nobles without replying. The poor Zadkar nobles trembled like lambs in front of the lions. They were already well aware and feared the Hyperions.:blob_grin:
    In the past, as Hyperion kidnapped Cahill, they had begged the Imperial Army's camp for days, and those days were called the "Day of Despair" by the Zadkar’s aristocrats. But even when they were trembling with fear, the Zadkar nobles cannot overcome their curiosity.

They looked at Rosiel. His eyes were surprisingly likable. Unlike the other royal members, who inherited the sun, only Rosiel took over the moon. The cold-chilled Rosiel mingled with the northern snow scene in a plausible way.:blobchristmas: That’s why the Jadkar nobles were friendly to Rosiel because he looked like Zadkar. But Rosiel was neither on Zadkar's side nor on Hyperion's side. He was only on Enisha's side. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

The unsophisticated Zadkar aristocrats thought of Rosiel as their only hope and attacked Cahill openly in order to separate him from the Hyperions.
    "Prince, we will guide you to Jadkar's palace."
    "Your Majesty must not be interested in the landscape of this palace."
    "Yes, it is!" they began to slur over the lack of spirituality in art.
    "He (Cahill) is good at politics, but he has no delicacy," adding, "He is lacking in many ways compared to Hyperion." :blobtriumph:

Rosiel, who was moving slowly, gently stopped. And looking back at the nobleman who had just spoken, he opened his mouth gracefully. "You." With a chilly gaze, Rosiel asked him. “What did you just say?”
    “'What? That's......”
    Hellard then stood in front of the bewildered guy: "Did you just swear at my sister’s boyfriend?" (LMAO :blobjoy:)
    The nobles were frightened and shook their hands wildly, stuttering words to make excuses. “He, that's not it......!”
    "I can't believe I let these less-off men go” said Hellard while clicking his tongue.
    While watching, Rosiel quietly opened his mouth"I know. Perhaps Zadkar is less than ready to greet the Hyperion......" a low voice spread quietly. The Jadkar nobles gulped unknowingly. "I don't know who to hold responsible for this" The coldness of his voice made them chilled down their spines. :blobsneeze:

Whereas Cahill, who was busy preparing to greet the royal family, suddenly ran into an unprovoked chill:blobjoy:

Enisha watched them with her mouth open.

Rosiel smiled and spat venomous words. "You speak ill of the king of your country to other imperial family. You must have no brains."
    In front of the trembling Zadkar nobles, Rosiel asked, snorting his head “Or do you want the Hyperion to replace the King?”
    “No! Absolutely not!" The Zadkar nobles began desperately to deny. They knew what the Hyperion twins were capable of, at it wouldn’t just finish only with words. The twins' eyes flashed with a glare like ‘ How dare you speak ill of my sister's boyfriend!’ :blobcat_hyper:

It was okay for them to bully Cahill, but they couldn't stand when others cursed at him. (aha the possessiveness :blobjoy:)

While Enisha was trying to understand what this was all about, the twins immediately began their next move. Hellard and Rosiel abandoned the Zadkar nobles and immediately invaded the palace. Enisha hurried rushing after the twins.:blobdizzy:
    Cahill, who had been waiting for Enisha in the Al-Hyeon room (??), stood up in amazement at the door that opened with a bang :blobfrowning:. And before Cahill even greeted him, Rosiel said suddenly. "Why did you let the Imperial Lady come and go in such a shabby place?" Cahill was embarrassed by the bottomless and endless remark.

Enisha's face was bursting with shame. In a hurry, she pulled Rosiel’s hem and tried to dissuade him “Stop it......!”
    Then Rosiel asked with a sad look. "Then should I let you go in and out of these places? “While Enisha was dissuading Rosiel to stop,
    Hellard raised his head and said with arrogance. "There were a lot of useless flies in the royal palace"
    Someone came straight away and explained to Cahill "Someone cursed at the king."

And Cahill seemed more surprised at the fact that the twins had sided with him than that the nobles had spoken ill of himself. :blobjoy:
    Enisha felt sorry for Cahill, who was living in a harsh family, but Cahill seemed thrilled. Then he gently apologized. "I'm sorry. I'm not good enough to serve you perfectly." The twins softened a little by Cahill's pledge to be more sincere in the future to support Enisha.

Hellard narrowed his eyes, and said to Cahill, "For now... we'd better clean up the perimeter first," and looked at Rosiel.
    Rosiel answered with a smooth smile. "I'll give you special help, Your Highness." :blobamused:

Enisha was speechless at the sight of Rosiel proudly declaring interference in domestic affairs. :facepalm:

But Hellard was more brazen. "We're going to help you a little as seniors in life," he said, apparently wanting to interfere not only with the landscaping but also with the royal palace as a general way. "It's something you should be grateful for," he said :blobrofl:

Their words were not very wrong. Cahill tried hard to transform the ruinous state back to the glory of the past, but he still lacked a lot. Unlike the Hyperion Imperial Palace, which had been maintained for a long time by the imperial family, the Zadkar Royal Palace was left unattended for a long time.

Having to change Zadkar in such a short period of time, it was natural that he was lacking.
    And the twins, who have been involved in imperial affairs all their lives, had been the continent's top experts in this regard.

"However, this is interference in domestic affairs..." Enisha tried somehow to mediate between Cahill and the twins. But in vain. It was because Cahill, the owner of the royal palace, welcomed the twin's involvement. "If you will teach me, I will humbly obey you"

Then the twins proceed to remodel the Jadkar royal palace. :blobowoevil_horns:

The next fews pages were all about how they remodelated the palace, promoting and demoting people, revealing the nobles corruption, pretending to renovate the Palace but actually just to decide to build a Hyperionic palace in Zadkar for Enisha haha. Since it dealt with politics and stuffs it may not interest you so I decided to not translate this part :blobtired:

There were this funny part where Enisha and Cahill whispered to each other in front of the twins and Hellard interrupted them with a disapproving face “Don’t date in front of us!” :blobcurse:
    They were really in the mood to blow up the palace if they had continued :blobjoy:

[TO BE CONTINUED]

ardills, cjburaira, yuriezzz and 84 others like this.
  7. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmaoooo this twin bros!!! They’re totally wrapped around enisha’s finger :blobxd: lucky the dad did not came along....

8. bultaoreujin

bultaoreujin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone I would just like to ask what does this part mean “They were told that the Zadkar nobles were putting considerable pressure on Cahill over the marriage issue” ‘cause i don’t quite understand it. Does this mean the nobles are not in favor of Enisha as Cahill’s partner???

Thank you in advance (i made this account just to ask this question lol and sorry for my bad english, i’m not a native speaker hehe )

9. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they would totally destroyed Zadkar :blobsweat:
    Actually Rodgo also wanted to come, but since the twins are absent, it was his duty to manage the palace work in their stead (the Hyperion palace would be a mess otherwise, and the same goes for the Zadkar Palace :blobsweat_2:)

Haha I guess that the nobles just wanted Cahill to be married off quickly (I assume he had already reached marriageable age but still not engaged to anyone as he'd just proposed to Enisha :blob_grin:) . They probably tried to convince him to marry someone from the aristocraty's faction. Of course they would not like it if someone else took the queen's place but I don't think that they had any grudge against Enisha (adorable as she is :blobmelt:)

10. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    Street Touring, Snowball fight, the Snowman and Cute family moments :blobpopcorn_cool:
    Enisha, exhausted, took both Hellard and Rosiel’s hands and asked them to visit the north together. And somehow the twins laughed meaningfully. :blobamused:

Hellard "Northern view is nice. Now that we've finished looking around the palace, shall we take a look at the capital?”
    Rosiel smiled and said, "I was wondering what the capital of the Zadkar Empire would be like."
    At the words of these two, Enisha opened her mouth blankly. Somehow she seemed to have made a big mistake. :blobfrowning:

Sadly, Cahill couldn't join them.
    It was because Hellard and Rosiel had dropped some bombs while doing some managements (corruption and stuffs).
    Enisha was sorry for him "Cahill........"
    Cahill shook his head to Enisha, who apologized "Today I've gained a lot." :blobsmile:

Actually, in the meantime, Cahill has been engaged in a battle of nerves with nobles. The nobles had planted their own people throughout the palace. They were just those who spent their money on the royal budget, getting paid without ability. So Cahill tried to drive out the old aristocracy from within the royal palace and bring in the emerging forces. However, they were aristocrats who had long been one of the pillars of the country.
    The forces they had built up were solid, and could not be reckoned with.
    But today the twins came and broke everything. “Even if we don't kick them out completely, I think we'll be able to significantly reduce the power.” Since it was Hyperion who came and did it, they would not have been able to properly complain to Cahill. :blob_grin:

With Enisha nodding her head, Cahill drew a smile with his eyes. "And didn't I survive because the nobles were born?" Enisha burst into laughter at his words.
    “I'll make sure that no one will be rude to Enisha.”
    “No one has ever been rude to me." If they had, they would have already died in Hellard and Rosiel’s hands. :blobhero:

The twins were waiting. Cahill only touched Enisha's hand, feeling sorry for her “I'm afraid I can't accompany you.”
    “It's all right. If you come, I think Brothers will be mean for no reason." They were the ones who would torment Cahill. And the capital of Jadkar already knew quite well about Enisha because she had occasionally been out with Cahill.

Then Enisha thought she could be a ruler alongside Cahill. She made up her mind, clenched her fist with a grim look. "I'll protect the capital"
    Cahill laughed for a long time "Don't overdo it. You can just play with the water."
    "Don't say that."
    "But Enisha is more important to me." He shoved her over his forehead and kissed her, hugged her tightly and let her go. :blob_patpat:

After saying goodbye to Cahill, Enisha took to the twins to the streets.
    Wearing a winter robe, Enisha strongly urged the twins before embarking on the tour “Follow me as I show you!”:blobpoliceangry:
    The twins promised coolly. But even if they had promised, Enisha was still anxious. She thought although it would be a little better without Cahill, but there was still a chance that something crazy would happen.
    With an uneasy heart, the three of them walked side by side on the streets of Zadkar. Due to cold weather and frequent heavy snow, buildings in Zadkar mostly had small narrow windows and steep roofs.
    Thick walls, monotonous and unadorned buildings made of coarse limestone were rough compared to the delicate and colorful Hyperion Province. But Enisha thought Zadkar had his own style. But not in the eyes of Hellard and Rosiel at all haha :blobjoy:

In order to appease their minds even a little, Enisha eagerly began to explain Zadkar. "There's a time when there was a heavy snowfall called Nuktika. And…”
    Surprisingly, the twins listened quietly to Enisha's explanation without complaining. Rosiel, who walked behind Enisha, actually showed a great interest in the mansions close to the royal palace. :blobpeek:
    "Shall we buy a house over there?"
    Hellard glanced and nodded. "Not bad,"

Rossiel's gaze was directed at an elegant old house with a spacious garden. Although it was a beautiful house, Rosiel was a wealthy man who could buy dozens of mansions that were far greater than that if he wanted to. But the North was far away and he couldn't come often.

Enisha made a guess on her own. Is he interested in real estate? Zadkar's capital will continue to develop in the future, so the price will go up a lot if you buy it in advance. But the Hyperion imperial family had a huge fortune. There was no reason to but several mansions in the far north. :blobunsure:

Rosiel said with a slight smile. "I'm thinking of using it as a villa."
    "A villa..." Enisha looked at Rosiel in embarrassment.
    "If you often go to Zadkar, wouldn't we need a place to stay?" :blobsmirk:
    Rosiel, who had just decide to buy a house in front of the palace, proudly said, "I'm going to come here and intervene from time to time”

Enisha suddenly became extremely anxious. ‘Can I really take these people around the Zadkar capital......?’ She thought she'd have to take Hellard and Rosiel to a place where there was nothing. Eventually, Enisha quickly gave up the street touring and changed operations.
    "Oh, brothers...! Why don't we go see Seolwon(?)?" saying snowy snowfields are so wonderful. Hellard and Rosiel seemed to want to go around the street a little more, but decided to follow her gently.

The first time Enisha went at Seolwon was when she took a night strool with Cahill. The snowfields between the high mountains were covered with clear snow. The moonlight reflected on the white snow, brightening all around like daylight. Putting her stuffy hat down, Enisha ran over the snowfield. Footprints were carved on the white snow that no one touched.

She asked proudly. "What do you say, brother?"
    “Pretty” said Hellard with a grin :blob_grin:
    “Right?” The snow piled up here in the snowfield hasn't melted through the four seasons..."

“We're saying that you're pretty, Enisha." (LMAO Rosiel critical hit :blobrofl::blobrofl:)
    At Rosiel's words, Enisha almost tripped and fell :notlikeblob:. It was a big deal for Cahill and everyone else to say something embarrassing but however, the twins were calm :blob_sunglasses:
    Rosiel's dark blue hair was disheveled by the wind. He swept his hair over and muttered "It's been a long time since I saw your eyes.”

Next to the rather sentimental Rosiel, Hellard glanced around, and suddenly his eyes beamed pleasantly. "Shall we have a snowball fight?"
    Come to think of it, snow was rare in Hyperion. It would soon melt because it wouldn't pile up even if it came down.
    "Let's go back to our childhood and have a snowball fight," Hellard winked at Rosiel and whispered to Enisha "What do you think?" :blobshh:
    Rosiel raised his eyebrows and said pitifully. "I can hear you, Hellard. How old are you still talking about snowball fights?" But he didn't say no. :blobjoy:

Soon there was an impromptu snowball fight. Enisha was physically disadvantaged, so she decided to allow magic instead.
    Of course it was useless. There was no one here to attack Enisha. Enisha squinted her eyes, thinking she'd just watch and stop them if things got out of hand.

Over there, Hellard was making a snowball as big as a child's body.
    Rossiel, was disgusted. "That bastard..." But as soon as Rosiel noticed, Hellard threw it straight at him.:blob_catflip: A huge snowball shot out into the incredible cliff of the road. Rosiel narrowly escaped. Then the stray snowball burst and devastated the neighborhood. :blobsneeze:

Rosiel looked down at the snowball for a moment, then looked at Hellard. That was when the war began.Pits were dug up like meteorites all over the snowfield.
    In this way, the snowfield was almost destroyed.

Enisha magically flew a small snowball on the back of her twins. “Stop it now!” :facepalm:
    At the words of the heavenly youngest, the twins stopped moving in unison.
    “Put down the snowballs in both of your hands here” said Enisha, beckoning “'Make a snowman instead” She thought that they wouldn't fight if they worked together.

But while making the snowman, Hellard and Rosiel growled against each other like ‘The part you made was the worst, the part I made was the best’ and Enisha managed to make a snowman by comforting the two. Although it was a snowman that was more focused on size rather than shape, she was proud to finish it. :blobchristmas:

Hellard lifted Enisha up, and Enisha put a scarf around the snowman's neck.
    When she picked up a dry branch and attached its arm clumsily, it seemed quite plausible.

Enisha sat in front of the finished snowman and rested for a while.
    Whereas Rosiel lamented loudly, saying, "I was deceived by Hellard and ran around in the snow for no reason.":blobrofl:
    Hellard, while removing snowflakes from Enisha's hair, asked: “If Wrinkly gets married, the three of us can’t play together anymore?”:blobconfounded: ( He still called her Wrinkly lol)
    “No way!” Enisha hurriedly protested and added "Of course not as much as it is now but..”
    Rosiel murmured, warming the cheeks of the frozen Enisha with his hands “That's interesting. Enisha will be married soon”
    “I know” said Hellard crouching "In fact, we're naturally not happy. Because I can't understand the concept of marriage."

Love someone, so tightly bound, one family. The Hyperion did not understand these series of emotions. For them, marriage was no more or less a mean of dealing things.
    Hellard looked at Enisha gently and said calmly. "But you're a special Hyperion. We're fine as long as you're happy," it was an incredible remark that came out of the mouth of the selfish Hellard Hyperion. :blobsleepless:
    Regarding Rosiel, he smiled slightly. "Sometimes I think like that too. The boundless light that you bring to the Hyperion..." His eyes were tender. "Maybe it's time for us to learn new emotions that we haven't known so far, and that's why Hyperion is taking a step forward. It may not just be expanding territory, but also making progress in the mental part” :blobmelt:

It showed how much patience the Hyperions had endured until they let go of their selfishness.
    The heavy-hearted Enisha wriggled her fingers, muttered small. "I'm sorry... "
    “What? Are you sorry about getting married?" Hellard giggled and stroked Enisha's head wildly. :blob_patpat:

Rosiel followed with a laugh, pinching Enisha's cheek slightly.

But contrary to his behavior, he told Enisha with a very determined voice. "But the newlywed house is the Hyperion Imperial Palace." :blobwoah: (LMAO poor Cahill and Enisha :blobrofl::blobrofl:)

They have made mental progresses, but they are still very poorly trained. :blobrofl:
    This marked the end of their journey in Zadkar and their return to Hyperion :blob_grin:

11. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    The next chapter will be pretty long so I decided to put on summaries for some parts instead of translating since there were sooo many details that may not be very interresting for you guys:blobsweat:
    But count on me for the fluffy parts! :blobhighfive:

It covered the preparations for the wedding, the wedding, the honeymoon and stuffs so we can expect many many fluffly moments :blobbunny:

For information, in the previous spoilers, Enisha was 18, the twins 28 and Cahill in his early/mid-20s

The cake shop and the wedding's preparations part 1
    Summary:
    - There was a small cake shop on the street in front of the Hernoir Academy which was considered as a must-visit place for the members of the “Youngest Princess fanclub” (yeah Enisha has a fanclub :blob_pompom:) since the princess often go there and they hoped to see her at least once
    - But in fact when she was actually here, the store became gloomy because of her companion: it’s ok when she came with Cahill but hell when she came with the twins (even the workers there ran away crying haha :blobrofl:)

- This time she actually came with Ismione (the headmaster of the Academy) and Judith Erlhark (the one who will be married to Hellard I think). Judith was the new queen of the East Erlhark, and people often called her a witch since she'd done terrible things (idk what) to obtain the throne.
    - They talked a bit and Ismione announced that she wanted to return to Erlhark as Judith has just became queen and the nobles’ supports were still weak and if Ismione returned, it would give Judith a great boost. When she returned, she’d give her position of headmaster to a certain Harren (the MTL said that he was the descendant and prophet of The great wise/guards or something like that)

- Then Judith asked Enisha “How’s the relationship going?” :blobsmirk:. Enisha was greatly embarrassed “Uh...so…”. She eventually took of her glove and showed them the diamond ring. Judith and Ismione opened their mouths at the same time as Enisha said “I’m getting maried” :blobdizzy:

- When news of the Hyperion Empire's youngest daughter getting married spread, people of the continent who watched the process of her growth suffered from a hollow heart as if they had married their daughter :blobsob:. Some of them were confused by the news of her marriage, or even laid down in bed for several days. There were even extremists protested against the marriage: they held a series of demonstrations but they were disbanded overnight haha.
    - Meanwhile, gamblers did not miss out and began to bet over things like “Where will be the queen's newlywed house?” And there was Leshina who proudly said she had put all her property on the line by betting on Hyperion :blob_sunglasses:, and then she was scolded a little by Enisha.

- In view of the crowds of guests from all over the country, the wedding was decided to be held in Hyperion. After a brief honeymoon after the wedding, she’d stay a week in Zadkar to learn the basic duties of the Zadkar Queen and to greet the Jadkar aristocrats.
    Summary:
    - Since Enisha was very busy with the wedding preparations, she had to step up her researches on the Island. She tried to enchanted dozen of magic formulas on meteorites around in the Arcus special zone in order to make them float, but the problem is that if they didn’t inject continuously mana into the stones, it kept fallings. Then she thought than she should redesign the magic team(?) which made Beluan grinned.

- Then Enisha and the left and court mages went for a walk. But then she saw numerous cariages covered with heavy clothes heading to the main palace . Enisha didn’t know what they were and decided to sneak behind the carts to see what was going on.
    - When the clothes were removed, she discovered that they were literally packed with all sorts of things: jewels, variety of clothes... If we added up all the carts, It would be equivalent to a generous half-year budget for small countries. Then she saw Rosiel and immediately understood that those endless carts were all gifts for Enisha's wedding since the only times Rosiel bought something excessively were only for the youngest. :blobmelt:
    And of course, Rodrigo and Hellard actively supported Rosiel's spending on the imperial treasury :blobhero: (those guys…)

- Then something shiny and white caught her eyes over there: A man with transparent color was moving toward the main palace. It was Cahill. Enisha touched her head "I'm going crazy..." :facepalm: Why is King Jadkar walking around the Imperial Palace of Hyperion?
    - Next to the frustrated Enisha, Beluan and Nokshita rattled. “Why did he come......?” “It looks like he came to meet up with the imperial family.” “Is it...?” The two of them seemed not surprised at all. :blobjoy:

- As always, Enisha was the only normal person (really? :blobjoy:) She said to the 2 mages "I'll be back after meeting Cahill. You're going back to the special zone first." and then she used magic to kidnap Cahill and moved him to a quiet place :blobrofl:

12. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    The wedding's preparations part 2: the Groom's class :blobjoy:
    These parts were very funny btw :blobrofl:

Cahill was calm. He was so happy that he kept hugging Enisha. :blobnom:
    Enisha push out Cahill then put her hands on his waist. She looked up at him and began asking questions. "What are you doing here? You came to the Imperial Palace of Hyperion behind my back”
    Cahill flinched, and soon replied stealthily. "The negotiations........." :blobwhistle:
    "The negotiations are over."
    "That's, the details that are still left..."
    "Cahill." I looked at him with the eyes telling him not to lie.
    Cahill finally said frankly. "In fact, I'm here for the groom's class."
    "Groom’s class?" I've heard of the bride's class, but it was the first time I've heard about the groom’s class in my life. :blobsleepless:
    Cahill explained it to me. "I'm going to be educated about the basic skills required to be Enisha's husband." :blobsmilehappy:

He was already a full-fledged groom, and she didn't know what he was busy learning. Unlike Enisha, who was blind in front of him, Cahill smiled slightly. He hugged Enisha tightly and said affectionately. "This is why the Hyperion comes and goes. Shouldn't you score for your in-laws?"

Enisha wept inwardly, feeling sorry for Cahill's great ambition to be a beloved son-in-law. The number of points pierced underground was no less than zero. It was fortunate that Cahill didn’t have a normal personality. Ordinary people would have been so harassed by the royal family that they would have run away crying haha :blobrofl:

"I've got to go." Enisha sighed again when she heard that the promised time was up.
    Then she said, developing a new magic crew. "I'll follow you, too." What's that groom's class, Enisha decided to follow him and see for herself. To find out what the those three people are doing behind her back.
    Cahill was at loss, but Enisha had already disappeared by magic. He had no choice but to head back to the main palace. Enisha, caught up behind Cahill and entered the main palace, was frightened. Today Enisha told the royal family that she would only study about the Island all day long in the Arcus Special Zone. So they thought she wouldn't come to the main palace, that’s why they was making a big fuss.

With all kinds of merchants crowded, the main palace was bursting with people like tailor, jewelry maker, and craftsman. But the play-round point was that the atmosphere was calm even though so many people gathered. People with their own number cards waited calmly and then disappeared into a room when it was their turn.
    But not everyone was quiet. The mere fact that they entered the main palace made some people have difficulty breathing and shed tears :blob_teary:. For those who cried out that they wanted to go home, the servants even prepared a strange gold ring and fed them.

Enisha closed her mouth slowly, unknowingly. “It wasn't like this at birthday parties in the past... ...was it not? Or it had been like this all the time. Did I just not know?” Enisha followed Cahill, agonizing seriously. :blobtired:

As they entered the palace, the number of people dropped dramatically. Cahill greeted the people, and followed his guide to Rodgo's private drawing room.
    In order not to be caught by the imperial family, Enisha overlaid another magic trick. But she was a little nervous, so she covered it, covered it again, and again in layers. Then came to the front of the private drawing room with Cahill. The servant opened the door, and Enisha and Cahill entered the drawing-room.

Rodgo and the twins were waiting in the drawing room. The eyes of the three men poured on Cahill in unison. Cahill was modestly courteous.

"I meet the sun of Hyperion. I Meet the Hyperion's stars."
    After greeting, Rodgo lightly gestured to the chair. “Sit down” Rodgo and Cahill sat opposite each other at the narrow ends of the square table, while Hellard and Rosiel sat opposite to each other. The atmosphere of the four men sitting on one side of the table was serious. It was like a huge contest that determined the fate of the continent.

With a grim face, Cahill said. "Please train me,"

Rossiel said, pushing the thick pile of paper towers on the table toward Cahill. "It's all I want you to memorize until your next visit.":blobcat_rawr: It turned out to be some sort of paper.

Enisha took her head off behind Cahill and read the titles on the paper.

And she couldn't stand her embarrassment and buried her face in both hands. The titles of the papers were quite a spectacle. The titles that begun with” Enisha's food--how to choose and cook--” were as huge as Enisha’s analysis papers. :blobrofl::blobrofl:

She knew it was a terrible thing, but she never thought it would be this bad. Even looking at those ridiculous papers, Cahill seemed deeply moved, let alone angry. (LMAO :blobjoy:)

"These are the precious materials for me..." said Cahill, carefully embracing the paper tower. :blobupset:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    ardills, cjburaira, yuriezzz and 60 others like this.
  13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    This family and novel is so freaking cute !

14. bultaoreujin

bultaoreujin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

What Enisha predicted in the latest manhwa update really happened lol. They’re harassing him without spilling blood :blobsweat_2: Props to Cahill though for his patience and dedication. Those are the kind of virtues I need in life :blobokhand:. And seriously an Emperor teaching a groom’s class :blobrofl: (Well we should have seen this coming, this guy conquered a country just because it had pearls that he saw fit to be a gift for Enisha). This family is so cute and at the same time so extreme in (literally) everything they do. :blobsweat:

Btw thank you for your efforts in translating and sharing it to us. This is one of my happy pills during quarantine life. :blobnosebleed:

15. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link

The wedding's preparations part 3: The bow-shooting story and the Upset Enisha

"Thank you. I will do my best."
    Rodrigo and the twins looked like “You better should” :blob_thor:
    Enisha was the only one screaming silently. Unlike Enisha, who was embarrassed and twisted up to her body, the groom's class continued in a serious atmosphere.

Hellard sat and began asking questions. "What happened to them the other day?"
    Cahill replied with a cool look. "We're organizing one by one. As you know, they were deeply rooted... ...it will take some time, but I will make sure to clean up before the princess comes to the palace."
    He seemed to be punishing the Zadkar aristocrats who opposed their marriage.
    "Yes, where our Enisha is going to get married to..." said Hellard, with a slightly satisfied look. "If you can't kick her out, at least be prepared to serve her."
    Cahill promised to make it flat and prone. The satisfaction of Rodgo flashed through his face.:blobamused:

The twins, always looking for a way to tease the emperor, could not miss it.
    "Wow, Your Majesty, you used to shoot arrows at him, and now..." said Hellard and Rosiel who giggled at Rodgo.

Enisha opened her eyes wide with surprise “Arrow...?!” :sweating_profusely: Frustrated Enisha looked at Cahill. Cahill, who knew Enisha was hiding, had a more perplexing look on his face.:blobsweat_2:

Confidently, Enisha took a deep breath. And slowly showed up. The silence fell in the drawing-room. At Enisha's sudden appearance as if she had fallen from the sky, Rodgo and the twins became ice.
    "Eh, Enisha..." Rosiel called carefully, but Enisha was already cold. :blobchristmas:
    "Daddy, my brother..." asked Enisha slowly. "Did you shoot at Cahill?" Rodgo and the twins said nothing to Enisha's question.

In fact, they had nothing to say even if they had a mouth. What kind of father in the world shoots arrows at his daughter's companion? Of course, Rodgo was neither an ordinary father nor a normal man. :blobrofl:

But no matter how much they did, she couldn't let it go this time. Enisha raised her eyes fiercely. The spicy eyes of the youngest, who had always been soft, surprised the three royals. Enisha said firmly to them
    "I'm not talking to my dad and my brothers for the time being.":blobunamused:

And she turned the around and left, leaving Rodgo hardened in shock.
    The twins shot out. "Enisha! Enisha!" The two ran desperately and hung on her as if the world had collapsed. “Enisha, it’s not our fault...! We didn't shoot!” :blobsob::blobsob:

Staring at Hellard and Rosiel, who were stealthily trying to pull out, Enisha said. "You're the same. Did you just watch him when he was having fun? With a smile?" :hmm:

The twins stopped talking at Enisha's words. It was obvious even if she didn't look at it. Leaving the two unable to hold on, Enisha quickly walked out of the main palace.
    All the servants of the main palace were surprised by the sudden appearance of the princess. They rushed off to hide the outsiders who filled the main palace. They didn't know that she had already seen it.

When Enisha had just left the main palace, a low voice called her name. "Enisha."
    She stopped and looked back. "I'm fine," Enisha bit her lips and shouted sharply at him. "Aren't you angry?" :blob_thor:Cahill laughed openly as his fiance got angry "Are you a fool?" She continued.
    He gently held her hands which were tapping his chest to death “Let's go somewhere a little quiet” :blobsmile:

Enisha looked around. People were poking their heads out of the main palace and looking at them. :blobpeek:She thought she should go somewhere quiet for a long time, so she went to the palace with Cahill. Entering the patronage of the Imperial Palace, Enisha flopped down on the first-seen mortuary.

Cahill sat next to Enisha and opened his mouth “Isn't the royal family very special? They love you more than anything in the world, and it's only natural since I took you away from them” Cahill looked at Enisha's face, and then slowly continued. "I think there is a price for everything in the world. It was an honor for me to be allowed to go out with Enisha after being hit by a bow from your Majesty." :blobhero: (LMAO are you a masochist Cahill :blobrofl::blobrofl:)

"Cahill......." When Enisha called out his name in a sigh, Cahill smiled.
    "I am always grateful to the Imperial Household of Hyperion," Enisha looked at him with a soft look. There was no lie in Cahill's eyes. He whispered affectionately “Because it's your family. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't be here today” :blobbunny:
    Enisha murmured quietly. "You're an idiot..." She didn't even know that he had endured all those hardships from the Hyperions. Enisha frowned a little, then pouted her lips and said, “Still, don't like it the next time you've got a bow on your shoulder" :blobawkward:
    Cahill replied with a small smile. :blobsmilehappy:

Since then, Enisha had really not met Rodgo and the twins. She was relieved of her anger, but it was not an easy thing to forgive them. She was going to meet them after having enough time.

But they weren't the ones to leave such Enisha alone. Less than three days later, the twins diligently went in and out of her palace. Hellard and Rossiel did all sorts of tricks in front of the ignored Enisha. Nevertheless, Enisha did not open her mouth. :blobneutral:

When nothing worked, the twins ended up becoming well-behaved. But an Hyperion never gave up.
    It was when Enisha was reading documents related to Arcus in the Oval Office of the Imperial Palace, Hellard and Rosiel quietly walked into the Office without a word.

ardills, cjburaira, yuriezzz and 53 others like this.
  16. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    The Wedding's preparations part 4: The "reconciliation" and the Archmage's past

The 2nd spoiler will be a little bit sad :blob_teary:
    Rosiel clung to Enisha and stole the quill pen. And he scribbled down in the rear of the document Enisha was looking at.
    [Dear Enisha] [Dear Enisha] Can you talk to your brother now?] Rosiel's writing was elegant
    Hellard then took the pen and scribbled it down next to it. [I'm tired of not hearing your voice. His Majesty is starving.]. The twins stared at Enisha. :aww:

Enisha looked at the writings. She was worried that Rodgo didn't eat or drink. :blobupset: As always, Enisha tended to underestimate Hyperion too much. It was Rodgo, who was isolated during the war and was still alone until now even if he didn’t drink a sip of water for a week. No one was worried about his health in the Imperial Palace of Hyperion.
    While no one cared, Enisha was as worried as she heard that he had starved for a month alone.

The twins went into facial expression control: Rosiel made a mock sad face, and wrote down one more nonsense. [Maybe your Majesty is a little under the weather...]. :blobneutral:
    Enisha, who had been reading Hellard and Rosiel's writings several times, eventually rose from her seat. “I'm going to meet my dad, and my brothers need to work too.”
    “Enisha!” :blobsob::blobsob:

Leaving the twins happy to hear the youngest’s golden voice behind, Enisha headed to the main palace. Indeed, Rodrigo had delayed all his schedules today. The head of the main palace guided Enisha to the bedroom.
    "Nobody has told you to come in, but you are always an exception Princess..." Enisha, who arrived in the bedroom following the careful guide, said she would open the door herself and send him back. Not wanting to get close to the distasteful Rodgo, the guide fled, trying to hide his joy. :blobrofl:

As she opened the door slowly, she could see a slightly dim view of the bedroom. She could see a Rodgo lying in the bed. Sensitive to the touch, he would have noticed as soon as she came in, but he lay still without moving.
    “Does it really hurt a lot......?” Suddenly scared, Enisha leaped to the bedside like running. It was when she reached his side, the arms bulged out. In an instant, the arms twisting around the waist lifted Enisha onto the bed.

Surprised Enisha opened her eyes wide. Rodgo, with Enisha on his body, smiled low.
    "Enisha," with a wonderful voice, the scarlet eyes looked at Enisha. "Now you're going to forgive Dad, aren't you?" :blobamused:
    Enisha, who realized she was deceived, vented her anger. “You said it hurt......!” :blobtired:
    "I thought my daughter's heart was broken because she didn't even talk to her father." said Rodo, narrowing the gap.

Enisha sighed aloud. Still, she checked whether Rodo's heart was beating well or not by putting her ear on his left chest. His heart were beating a little faster than an average person.

After confirming that he was very healthy, Enisha groaned with her chin on his chest. "Why do you bother Cahill like that?” :blobtriumph:
    Rodrigo tried to look at himself for a moment, but he failed miserably. Instead, Rodrigo had a little more gossip about Cahill. "He's the first one to take anything away from Hyperion." :blobrofl: He says it's probably the first time in the continental history, but it wasn't very wrong.

She wanted to scold him but it was already done. Enisha was worried that the relationship between Cahill and Rodrigo might get worse after digging in for no reason. Cahill dissuaded her.

All of them were Hyperions who had one personality: they would recognize Cahill's existence as an invasion, and if they had accepted it naturally, it would have been more upsetting. :blobrofl:

Maybe it was a good thing it ended this much, as Cahill said.
    “I'll be good to him from now on” Rodgo whispered, curving his fierce eyes roundly. "Because he's your husband." :blobmelt:
    Enisha ended up laughing. “Promise me you'll stop the groom's class instead”'
    “If that's all you want.” Rodo kissed Enisha's forehead aloud. Then he raised his eyebrows and put a tail like a ridge. ‘But King Zadkar would want to keep getting it?” :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    “Dad......!” Enisha and him quarreled for a long time.
    Summary:
    - While Enisha was fighting with Rodgo and the twins with the silent treatment, Cahill greeted guests at the palace: It was Arcus' right and left mages. Originally it was to set up magic to prevent snow from piling up in the Zadkar palace and have a check-up on the royal court’s mages. Actually Beluan and Noxita didn’t have come but it was Enisha that we’re talking about haha :blobjoy:
    - So both of them stared hard at Cahill and Cahill brought up the marriage “Thank you for allowing me to get married”
    “What do you mean? I just respected the archmage’s will”
    “But...I heard that the Archmage marriage was not acceptable before”
    “It was, because the existence of the Archmage itself was a place to sacrifice everything for Arcus….but, with the collapse of the island, there’s no reason to embrace past laws when they’re all broken and there is no trace left”

- After that they brought out another topic about the rumor that it was the Archmage who destroyed the Island to bring victory to the Empire. The Imperial Household of Hyperion and Cahill caught the wizards who spread rumors every day but it wasn't completely over.
    So Cahill asked if they wanted to reveal the truth but Beluan and Noxita laughed bitterly since Enisha wouldn’t want it but hated the fact that she had to act like a bad person to hide the truth (idk what is the truth).

- Then Beluan began to tell Cahill an old story: after becoming the Archmage of Arcus, Enisha was always busy because everyone wanted her help from the wizards of Arcus to the people of the continent.
    Even if she had an amazing mana and strong magical power, she was still human and got exhausted while forcing herself to help people. :blobpensive:

Then one day, there was a volcano in the center of an island was about to explode and the she couldn’t do anything to stop it. She then tried to talk to the king to evacuate his people to another safe place but he made fun of her, saying that “if you are the archmage, why don’t you stop it?”.
    Desperated, she used all her magic to teleport all the citizens into another place before the volcano explosion and was laid in bed for a week.
    But then when she woke up people began to criticize her, saying that the archmage destroyed their country and demanded an exorbitant compensation. Beluan tried to defend her but he couldn’t stop the rumors and Enisha suffered from terrible criticisms :blob_teary::blob_teary:

“Do the imperial family know?” Cahill asked
    “They know.” In the past, Arcus and Hyperion had an all-out war. Arcus was defeated, and Beluan and Noxita were locked in a dungeon. It was also an opportunity to harmonize with the Hyperion dramatically.
    "At that time, the emperor came to us and heard all about the Archmage's past." Noxita, who had been silent for a long time, murmured in.
    "That's why you hate us..."
    Noxita was overwhelmed with tears "We were immature, and we didn't keep the Archmage properly, and so... ...because she was always hurt..."

The imperial family wanted her to live as a princess, not as an Archmage. It wasn't just that they didn't want her to be taken away :blob_teary:
    "We are grateful to Hyperion and you. But don't be mistaken.I hate the marriage of the Archmage. Still, if she had to get married... …” Noxita said in a heartfelt voice with wet eyes. “I'm glad it's you”
    After that they spent time chatting lightly about the Jadkar royal palace or praising Enisha. The night deepened, and Beluan and Noxita returned to the empire.
    Cahill, who had been sitting alone for a long time, quietly stirred up the snowstorm. The place he visited was the Enisha’s bedroom (again?! :blobjoy:)

"Cahill?" Leaning against the back of her bed, Enisha opened her eyes round with surprise, and quickly smiled broadly. Cahill quickly walked towards her and hugged her. Enisha, dressed in her pajamas, trembled a little.
    Cahill quickly let her down, but he said, "I came because I missed you.":aww:
    "What the hell."
    He was pretty with a grumpy yet pleasant smile. Following the smiling Enisha, Cahill laughed slowly, too.
    From the time he gave his first oath to see that smile, Cahill had never regretted a single moment. He was impatient to give more. He held her in my arms and thought. “Now I’ll be your husband, I’m going to take all the dirty, ugly, dishonorable, and insulting stuffs that's been put on you. So I hope you can always bring the best and most beautiful things.” Cahill prayed eagerly while embracing Enisha.:bloblove:

The marriage's part will come very soon! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

ardills, cjburaira, yuriezzz and 55 others like this.
  17. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link

The wedding's preparations (Last part): The family portrait

This part referred to the Novel's cover :blobsmilehappy:
    [​IMG]

Spring came, and Enisha celebrated her nineteenth birthday.

A few days after her birthday, the wedding ceremony was scheduled, so gifts were sent from all over the country to celebrate both her birthday and marriage.
    Enisha usually got a lot of presents. But this time, it felt like she was getting more gifts than ever before. Leaving behind the pagodas of gifts, Enisha reached the end of her wedding preparations.

Not long ago, she finished the fitting of her wedding dress. The imperial family, swept away the entire continent and called up the best tailor and seamstress. Then they ordered them to make a wedding dress, paying an unimaginable price.
    The dresses made by artisans from all over the world were unrealistically beautiful. To keep secrets, only Leshina came in briefly, and she couldn't shut up at the sight of Enisha in her dress. :blobsleepless:

"I don't know what to say, but it's really crazy." she said and jumped at the conclusion that someone might faint at the wedding. :blobrofl:
    Enisha smiled shyly and told her that it was an exaggeration.
    There was one more incident before of the wedding. It was the collection of Hyperionic family portraits.
    "Because we haven't painted it since her coming of age ceremony," everyone readily agreed with Rosiel's wish for a family portrait.

The family portrait would be drawn by the painter who had been painting the portrait of the princess since childhood.

Dressed in a fluffy sky-blue spring dress and decorated with white flowers, Enisha splashed among the sour black uniforms. She was worried that she might be standing out too much alone, but when she looked at Rodgo and the twins, she found that they were harmonious together.

Enisha sat at ease in the chair. There was a brief fight for the seat next to Enisha, but Rodgo clasped the twins in their positions. Eventually, Hellard and Rosiel came to stand behind the chair.

The beginning was noisy, but after that it was quiet throughout the painting. In the still silence, only the sound of the painter sketching and coloring was dim.

While the artist's eyes were pointing elsewhere, Enisha looked briefly at Rodgo, Hellard and Rosiel. It had been a long time since she saw those three men in uniform. She smiled at them. Rodgo and the twins winked at each other. Enisha also followed them. :blobwink:

The twins, who were frowning and playing with each other, laughed silently.

A few days later, the portrait was completed. The portrait of the Hyperion royal family vividly caught everyone's fancy. However, Enisha found one interesting thing: she had no ring in her hand. :blobrofl:
    That day Enisha was wearing her ring, but it wasn’t here in the finished painting. Perhaps Rodrigo and the twins must have ordered the painter to draw the ring off secretly. :blobwhistle:

The grumpy imperial family was cute until the end, so Enisha laughed for a long time while looking at the portrait.
    The family portrait was hung in the Oval Office of the main palace.

And again, time went by diligently, and it was finally the day of the wedding.

18. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    The wedding day
    Enisha felt strange. Not excited and nervous but rather strangely calm. Maybe it was because she was so busy that she had no time to think about it. She got up early in the morning when the sun was not up and started preparing for the wedding.

She was bathed in water filled with roses, and trimmed from head to toe with perfumes. She then put on the dress after finishing her make-up. The maids in white gloves had put dozens of ribbons crossed and buttoned up, trimming the hem to make sure they didn't wrinkle.

A long, closely stitched dress with a lace of small pearls and crystals. The dress, which glittened with every move, was made by dozens of people washing their hands every ten minutes for flawless white polish. It was so colorful that they were worried that the wearer would be buried in the dress. But for Enisha, it was more than just perfect. When everything was finished, Enisha looked at herself in the mirror for a long time. After today, she would now be Zadkar’s Queen.

"Enisha..." Yudith and Leshina, the best maidservants, blushed as soon as they saw Enisha :blobupset:. They looked barely able to hold back their tears. Both of them were about to wail, so Enisha laughed small.

Finally, she was covered in a veil as transparent as the wings of a cicada, and held a bouquet of white flowers in hands. With the help of the maids, she headed to the wedding hall carefully.

The Hyperion grand banquet hall, which was decorated as the wedding hall, was so different that it could be believed as a new building. Chandeliers and gold candlesticks stretched all over high ceilings, marble carvings and paintings, Hyperion and Zadkar insignias were hung by mixing the Arcus royal flags...

The grand banquet hall, decorated with only the most unusual things, was so expensive that even a tile on the floor made a huckleberry sound.

Guests from all parts of the continent looked at the bride's appearance, and everyone's eyes were wide open. The veil did not make them look clearly, but the fact that it was Cahill who should have entered before Enisha and not the opposite made them surprised.

The Zadkar King seemed to have been a hot topic. People were curious about what Cahill would look like.

A little dizzy in the cloudy crowd, Enisha blinked. Finally, she looked at the white road she had to walk on. At the beginning of the road, where colorful hydrangeas, roses and lixian shirts were mixed together, Rodgo stood. Enisha approached him, and Rodgo reached out his hand. The moment she laid her hand lightly, Rodgo clasped tightly. The grip was firm.

Enisha thought for the first time she wanted to take off her veil. She wondered what expression he had on his face. Holding hands and straightening their postures, the imperial musicians played a newly composed symphony only for Enisha's wedding. Along with the soft music, Enisha set foot alongside Rodgo. She was the most beautiful bride in the world. Not because she was Rodgo’s daughter, but because she was the most beautiful. :aww:
    Rodgo looked softly at the child who was walking. It seemed like it was only the other day when it was small and wobbly, but it grew up quickly and ended up to be married. The child's growth was fast enough for Rodgo to catch up. A corner of his heart was throbbing. It was because he wasn't ready to let the child go yet. But knowing that there was nothing to be prepared for the rest of his life, Rodgo covered the dullness of his chest in silence. :blobsad:

Then he reached out his hand to the child. The small hand came into one hand. He grabbed it firmly without realizing it. They walked together on the white road, holding hands tightly together. The flower petals sprinkled were laid under their feet. The petals embroidered the white road. Enisha pulled the hem of her dress and walked away calmly.

At every step, complex ideas rose and fell like flowers. All kinds of thoughts, impulses, and temptations passed through his mind. However, Rodgo calmly let go of all the things he had in his mind. Selfish greed was not necessary here. Obviously, although he walked slowly with Enisha, the road felt as short as ever.

When he finally stopped, Rodgo looked at Cahill. Wearing a navy blue wedding dress with his hair neatly pulled over, he looked much whiter than usual (it was supposed to be a compliment ? :blobrofl:). The guests roared, but it did not fill Rodgo's heart. However, he was satisfied with the clear, transparent, and shady eyes. They were eyes that could devote all for his child. Those blind eyes look like Hyperion. So Rodgo was able to give him the child's hand. Slowly let go of her hand. The warmth that glanced out was lonely.

Cahill took the child's hand and gave him a short nod. Rodgo lowered his eyes for a moment. It was because of the unknown emotions. Slowly stepped back and watched the wedding. The following officiant grazed his ear. Together, they swore eternal love, and he watched them share rings with the twins. Hellard and Rosiel had an indescribable look on their faces. They looked angry, happy, sad, and happy. :blobangery::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobpensive:
    :blobsmilehappyeyes:

“Perhaps I have a similar face too” Rodgo thought.

The long, short wedding ceremony slowly drew to an end. It was when only the kiss of promise remained. Rodgo rose slowly from his seat. The guests looked with astonished eyes at the unexpected reaction :blobscream:. They seemed worried that the emperor might break in and knock the groom down.:blobrofl:

He’d love to, but Rodrigo walked to the platform instead. It was a secret to others, but it was a prearranged affair for Hellard, Rosiel and him. The officiant quietly fell to the side, and Rodgo took the podium.

The child who had lifted the veil had round eyes. Her cute appearance made him smile naturally. Rodgo opened his mouth.

"As the emperor of Hyperion and the father of this child, shall I make a final toast to my daughter?" The guests looked with inquisitive eyes, with a look of great relief.

He picked his breath for a while and opened his mouth. The prepared words were not very long. He didn’t have the personality of enjoying a splendid speech.
    However, there was something he really wanted to say to the child, so he wanted to tell her in the most meaningful place.

Rodgo looked at the child. Countless people gathered, but from now on, the story was only for the child.

"The third star symbolizing the infinite light of the Hyperion. That was the first thing that pointed to you." The child's eyes are already wet. :blobcry:
    To the child who looked up at him with moist eyes, Rodgo smiled and said, "But the fact that you were the third star never mattered. If I had to stand in line, it would have been the last thing to do."

The child grew up, creating new words to decorate itself. They were all acquired by her own strength. At first, the child wanted to remain only a princess. He only wanted her to see pretty things, listen to fine things, and touch soft things. However, it was not possible to hold the child in a bowl called Hyperion.

The child was like a tree stretching out, spreading its branches wide and embracing the Hyperion. And at one point Rodgo realized, that he was protected under the shadow of a child.

"You're a lovely daughter, a great princess.....with the most honest heart” Rodgo said to the child. "You are the Supreme Court I admire" :blobsob:

The moment it heard it, the child bit its lips. It was to hold back tears. But tears that it couldn't even press flowed down its cheeks. It was an adult to others, but it was always a baby in front of him. If it weren't for the people watching, it would have run to him and cried.

"And now you have a new title, Queen" said Rodo affectionately, looking at the child, who was shivering its shoulders to hold back its tears.

"Enisha Rodgo Hyperion." Calling the name he gave her gave a very ticklish feeling to both the child and him. The child wiped away its tears and laughed a little. The child's smiling face made Rodgo melt gently.:blobmelt: Rodgo gave a sweet glazed look and prayed for the child. "Congratulations on your new way forward," and concluded the congratulatory speech with the last word. "Be the happiest couple in the world." :blobsob:

The guests cheered and applauded. The white sun poured down. The child glistened brilliantly, and smiled like a light. She was so beautiful. More than anything he had ever seen in his life...Rodgo smiled slowly along Enisha.
    The continent went wild with the wedding of the youngest princess. Even before the wedding, people protested against it and made various disturbances, and on the day of the wedding, people cried and were in chaos.

“Our youngest daughter could not be sent away like this.” It was a really talkative wedding, but it was a moment that would go down in history anyway.

It wasn't just because of the endless extravagances, overwhelming splendors, and a dazzling list of guests. It was because it was the moment when Hyperion and Zadkar, who reign as the strongests on the current continent, formed a strong bond. :blobparty:

But the guests were not very happy to see this moment in history. It was only natural to knowing the Land of the Hyperion. They were worried that the royal family, who loved their youngest daughter terribly, might make a bloody wedding.

In the past, there was no one who did not know that the Emperor of Hyperion had shot Cahill Zadkar with a bow (lmao everybody knew it :blobrofl:). The guests attended the wedding in great suspense. Surprisingly, however, the wedding was peaceful and beautiful. Dressed in a white wedding dress, the youngest daughter shone like a star.

She was the Hyperion's third star. Hyperion's beastly imperial family did not cause much disturbance. Everyone said it was a miracle to the wedding that ended quietly without any problems.

And the royal family, too, thought it was a miracle that they had behaved well. :blobrofl:

After the wedding, the reception began.

Rossiel said, waving a long glass of champagne. "It's a big deal, isn't it? We'll just stay still" bubbles rolled up from the transparent glass.
    Hellard answered curtly "When the crumpled smile so happily... ...how can you cut in..." Rossiel smiled silently and tilted his glass. It was two people who were the center of power.

Usually, such banquets were crowded with people who wanted to talk to them somehow.
    However, Hellard and Rosiel's surroundings were quiet.

Hellard, dressed in ceremonial robes, with curly hair neatly turned over, was wonderful. But his eyes were crazy. They were so sad that they didn't even dare to come near, fearing to be caught in the fire :sweating_profusely:. He had been drinking with a barrel on his side for a while, looked at Enisha.

Enisha was greeting the guests with Cahill. Hellard murmured with a sigh. “......you're pretty, our youngest princess.”:blob_teary:

“'Of course, whose brother is she?” Rosiel, who was looking at Enisha with a smile, raised his eyebrows slightly. It was because something was hanging in his sight. It was the left-wing of Arcus. :blobconfused:

Changing into a reception dress, Enisha was talking to the left and right court mages with her arms crossed with Cahill’s. The left and right mages both had stiff faces to the point where they seemed a bit blunt. Enisha smiled and talked to them, ending the conversation with a tight hug. And as soon as Enisha turned to the other guests, the two of them had their faces twisted violently.:notlikeblob: They must be trying to hold back their tears.

But it wasn't just anger and sadness. The way they were captivated by indescribable emotions was no different from this side. Suddenly a smile came out, and Rosiel giggled to himself.
    "What, let me laugh with you"
    Rossiel clapped his chin at Helad's words. "Let's bring them over and have a drink together."
    Hellard frowned. "Well... ...I don't think it'll be bad"
    Rossiel put down his drink and approached the left and right court mages.

Life as a Hyperion had been simple. Cahill Zadkar and Arcus. It was all because of Enisha. Rosiel looked up at the sky for a moment. The sun, rising in the clear blue sky, was brilliant. In the tickling sunlight on his face, Rosiel closed his eyes for a moment. A low murmur escaped from his lips.

"It was a strange feeling that a child, who was as big as my hands, grew up like that and got married..." But it wasn't just that he hated it. There was also something new and precious that she brought them. Again slowly opened his eyes, and Rosiel smiled and moved on. :blob_teary::blob_teary:

What comes next after the Wedding? THE HONEYMOON PART :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Meri, Ariary, Lumaera and 54 others like this.
  19. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    THE HONEYMOON :aww::aww:

Warning (just kidding): while reading the spoilers below, you may:
    → scream from embarassment :blobupset: (I blushed like crazy while translating this part :blobrofl:)
    → die from cuteness/fluffliness overload :blob_pout:
    → have diabete from the sweetness emaned from the 2 of them

ENJOY !!!!!!
    After a safe wedding and the reception, Enisha threw off her dress with the help of her maids. She felt like she was carrying a bundle almost all day. Her body ached and she hung on the bed for a while, then she got up and changed into comfortable clothes.

Now she was going to Zadkar. But she didn't head to ZadKar's palace.

The higher the status of the couple, the more people would intervene in the couple's first night. In particular, Zadkar people, who were interested in producing future generations of Cahill, wanted to interfere with the mate unconditionally. :blobsleepless:

But Enisha didn't mate like a beast, and she never could spend the night like that. Cahill had blocked all interference in advance. However, he was worried about it, so he set up a separate place to spend their first nights of their honeymoon.

Cahill came to pick up Enisha himself in the bedroom of the Imperial Palace.

"Cahill!"

Cahill, who was naturally scattering his hair again, smiled brightly :blobxd:. Unlike in the past, where he didn't have much facial expression, he was now a Cahill who was good at laughing and playing jokes.

He clasped Enisha up.

"Ohhhhh..." Cahill gave a small laugh when he was embarrassed by the sudden rise of her body. Enisha followed him and laughed. She could see what Cahill was thinking, and how he felt. Because Enisha felt the same way.

Enisha looked down and said while sweeping over his slightly disheveled bangs and kissing his straight forehead "Shall we go now?"

Cahill smiled silently and called out the snow breeze. A cool snowstorm wound the two of them, and Cahill and Enisha moved to a place well off the Hyperion. Deep bottoms of the northern Great Gorge(?), a place of memories of Cahill and Enisha that no one can interfere with.

The first night that Cahill had prepared in advance was the place where the silver tree were. It was such an unexpected place, that Enisha was surprised. And she burst into admiration at the sight before her eyes. :aww:

"Wow....!" The original grotesque silver tree had been turned into a perfect bedroom on the first nights of the honeymoon. The surrounding air was warm, with bathtubs in the corner, and on the other side, tables were stacked like towers with food for Enisha to snack on, with a large bed under a tree full of fresh silver leaves. Glitter leaves were sprinkled on the white sheeted bed. The leaves of the golden and silver trees were mixed and scattered.

Enisha, who looked around with her eyes wide open, was purely impressed.

"I totally like it..."

"A little help." Said Cahill, a little shy.

There was a magic circle on the floor that kept the temperature steady. Enisha knew right away that Beluan had drawn it. While pretending not to be, everyone seemed to be pretty close.
    After a pleasant tour, Enisha sat down in bed. And she patted the seat next to her with her hand.

"Come on, Cahill. Come here."

As Cahill sat next to her, Enisha said enthusiastically, clasping her fists. "I actually have a lot of things I want to try!"

Enisha was a curious mage. Naturally, curiosity was bound to explode over the first time in her life. In order to prepare for the actual battle, she read a lot of books and finished the theory study by herself. (She was so invested for their first night I'm dying :blobrofl:)

In front of the bewildered Cahill, Enisha told him everything she had been studying. "You know, Cahill. I read it in a book…''...And Cahill looked blankly at Enisha babbling, saying, "Let's do this, let's do that, too." (Enisha how shameless are you :blobrofl::blobrofl:)

Then suddenly he burst into laughter. Enisha only blinked and asked.

"Why are you laughing?" :blobsleepless:

Cahill hugged such an Enisha and fluttered wildly. He said in a laughable voice. "What the hell did you read?"

"'No, just that......" She replied, "I''ve been working hard on the things with red signs" (I wonder how did she obtain all those books without Rodgo and the twins knowing lol)

Cahill laughed for a long time again. Then he looked at Enisha and said:

"I love you so much that I can't help it. I'm so happy that I'm going to die, I might die of a heart attack one day," he muttered. :blobmelt:

Enisha glanced at him firmly. "Are you going to make me a widow?" :blobwoah:

From the first night of their honeymoon, she had her eyes glued on him to not say anything stupid, but to little avail. Cahill just grinned as if he were dying of cuteness :blobsmilehappyeyes:. Enisha, who frowned her nose for a moment, mumbled, and Cahill called her name quietly. "Enisha."

A snowstorm from somewhere blew out the candles that were lighting up around them. Soon it darkened everywhere, and only the faint light of silver and golden leaves dimly lit up the room.

In the dark, clear eyes stared at Enisha. Suddenly a little nervous, Enisha swallowed her saliva. Cahill leaned towards her slowly. Enisha's body leaned back naturally, and soon her back touched the bed.

A low voice sank in the street that was passing by the tip of his nose.
    "I'll let you do everything you want. So, be honest with me. I want you to show me where it's good, how it hurts, and what you like.'' That's what Cahill said. "So that I could know about you." (Ma boiii Cahill you've grown so much :blobsneeze:)

Long fingers touched her lips, stroked her jaws, and slowly swept down her neck. Breathing in small breath, Cahill's eyes bent.

"As long as you tell me, I'll give you the best things in a minute," Cahill whispered in a short kiss. "I'm a quick learner" :blobsmirk:
    It was calm and warm. In a cozy silence, Enisha slowly opened her eyes. She looked around with a slight dazed mind. A tree full of silver leaves, a soft bed, and warmth felt next to her. Enisha was in his broad arms. She could see Cahill's face as he fell asleep right in front of her.

Enisha observed him to her heart's content for a moment :blobmelt:. She could see through his peacefully closed eyes, draw along his eyebrows in the air, and feel the tickling breath of her fingers at the tip of his nose. She was laughing because she was having fun alone, and his eyelids opened.

The clear blue-gray eyes were revealed, and a low-lung voice came in.

'' ......Did you see all that? I thought you were sleeping well, but you were awake. '' Cahill hugged the startled Enisha and whispered. "Do you want me to close my eyes a little more?''

"I'm done watching." :blob_pout:

Enisha was burying her face on his chest, and raised her head slightly. Then Cahill kissed her forehead naturally. A short kiss on the back of her nose, on both cheeks, on the lips and chin. The hands around her waist pulled Enisha close. Even though he was already holding it, he wanted to hold it more tightly, so he kept pulling it.

Enisha grumbled at him"My back hurts..."

Cahill quickly stopped pulling, and gently squeezed her back.

Enisha, who was lounging under his massage, murmured "You really....... ...how many times... ..." she said, "Why did you do that much?" and pressed him to death.

Then Cahill asked back with a very curious look. "Isn't that normal?" :blobowoevil_horns: (Cahill you too are soooo shameless :blob_pout:)

"No!"

"I don't know. Enisha, please tell me." Said Cahill, drooping his eyebrows.

It was amazing. It was obvious that he knew everything. (Enisha you were not the only one who was invested for their honeymoon :blobsmirk:)

"Shameless Wolf Fur." :blobxd:

He laughed short. Old nicknames naturally told old stories. Since they had been together for a long time, Cahill and Enisha had many memories to share.

Time flew by as the two talked about Dorando. After a long conversation, Enisha suddenly opened her eyes wide. "I'm hungry..."
    Both of them were busy talking and missed their breakfast. As soon as she said he was hungry, Cahill became serious at once.

For those who lived in the Imperial Palace of Hyperion, they were bound to have brainwashed how important it was to take care of her meal. Fortunately, there were plenty of pre-arranged foods piled up over there.

The problem was that Enisha was now unable to move herself.
    Enisha said sullenly, with her soft quilt round her body.

"It's too hard to move. It's because you didn't let go last night "Enisha blamed Cahill a little.
    "I'm sorry."
    "I'm hungry......I can't eat the food in front of me.'' Enisha's expression became gloomy.
    "I'll feed you" said Cahill while tapping Enisha.

It was a little embarrassing for her to be feeded, but it seemed worth the treat. Enisha, who was recalling the numerous atrocities that Cahill had committed last night, nodded to herself, saying, "It's deserved." Still, Enisha wasn't joking.

Among the foods that Cahill brought, the things that needed to be heated up were made by magic and became hot. Freshly served hot soup topped with Enisha's magic baked bread.

Cahill put ice in the fruit drink to make it cool.

After finishing his work, Enisha sat on Cahill's lap, and hung herself on his chest. And she just opened his mouth gently. Cahill put Enisha on his lap and fed her one by one.:blobmelt:
    "That's a big deal, by the way," Enisha gulped down the green grapes she was eating and asked.

"Why? Didn't you do half what you wanted to do?"

Enisha, who was eager yesterday, confidently expressed her ambition to do what she had studied, but when she started, she struggled because she lacked stamina :blobrofl:. Enisha, who was being dragged by Cahill, eventually stretched out that she couldn't do more. So all the hard work she had been doing has been wasted.

Cahill spoke to her anxiously. "Should I get some health food or something..."

"No, don't." Enisha looked serious and explained to Cahill. As soon as rumors spread that Cahill had bought health food, it was clear that the continent's ecosystem would be destroyed. All the plants and animals that are good for one's health will be taken away and their seeds will dry up. :blobrofl:

At Enisha's explanation, Cahill was quickly convinced.

"Let's try one at a time every night," :blobxd:

Enisha smiled at him "We're going to be together in the future, and we have plenty of time..." She added

The hand of Cahill, who was peeling the fruit, hesitated. He replied a little late.

'' ......Yes, Enisha." The answering voice was slightly shaky. It was a thoughtless remark. But it seemed like it was a precious gift to Cahill . The joy was reflected in the blue-gray eyes. Cahill smiled softly and kissed Enisha on the nose. He put his forehead on hers and said, "There will be countless nights for you and me to spend..." He promised Enisha that he wouldn't be in a hurry.
    (Cahill you are so shameless but so precious at the same time :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:)

Enisha saw a ring on his left hand. The ring with the blue diamond was worn by Cahill at the wedding. Looking at the brilliantly shiny blue diamond, Enisha put her hand on his hand. Scarlet and blue diamonds were placed side by side. It was a sight that she liked. Enisha smiled.

The honeymoon was chosen as a quiet place out of reach.

The palace was always crowded with people, so she wanted to go to a quiet place and rest on her honeymoon. Indeed, it was a good choice. Enisha spent a cozy time alone with Cahill, doing many things she couldn't normally do. They watched the sunset spreading as the sun went down, and played games while rolling all over the empty grass. It was also fun to find a flower she had never seen before and named it, and to cook by herself while picking various fruits.

At night, Enisha cleared one by one of her goals day by day. Cahill was a great student. As the days went by, his skills improved to the point where Enisha could not keep up. :blobbunny::blobbunny:

After the two of them worked hard to achieve their goals (Lol Cahill do you have a goal too? :blobrofl:), they hugged each other and fell asleep.

And the next morning, they looked at each other's faces and opened their eyes. It was a very pleasant and precious time. :aww:

Having a dreamlike honeymoon, Enisha thought for a moment that it wouldn't be bad to live so quietly. But soon she gave up. To do that, Enisha had too much things to do. And she had already missed Rodgo and the twins, Beluan and Noxita.
    Quietness is good, but Enisha's bustle was the best.

Leaving the regret behind, Enisha and Cahill returned to their daily lives with precious memories in their arms.