Spoiler (BL) My Powerful Ex-Husband [Star]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I don’t really like this one, the MC doesn’t know the bigger picture. Im usually into ones when the ML and MC are “equal” and MC isn’t totally ignorant aand stuff. Plus the vibe doesn’t feel like my type. Thanks for the spoilers, I’m kinda really curious if ML really is all three people.

2. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    I find this story really weird... and confusing

3. Moonmoon0023

Moonmoon0023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting
    Spoiler please?
    Is there mpreg?

4. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that their compatibily (Mc and ML) is at 99%(in other storys means that high fertility) should Mpreg be possible in this story but dunno if MC will ever get pregnant

5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    pokes pokes @Zhen_Qing

sorry i'm fixing my blog :blobpeek:

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fine. I'm hoping for some accurate spoilers as well. Kinda confusing so far.
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

Kleep, maya_sov, ferrelrose and 6 others like this.
  7. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.txt101.com/id/1037/229284.html

The story is set in interstellar era where some people have ability and some don't (ordinary people)

MC was an orphan who grew up in shelter supported by government. Once the kids became adult, they went out and lived by their own whilst sending some money to help the shelter. As the people who lived there grew in number, the support was dwindling and finally the government wanted to stop it.

MC married ML to help so the shelter was supported by Baili family.

ML had weak body. He even sometimes used wheelchair. He also never showed up in night. During their seven years of contract marriage, MC and ML actually didn't interact much. Then suddenly one day, ML brought someone back. Han Ying, the guy, had healing ability so MC thought that ML wanted Han Ying to heal him. But later he suspected that ML liked Han Ying because he saw ML laugh and smile, which ML never did before.

Then the altercation happened (not quite clear about this) and MC was reborn with suspected sound ability. He then went to get divorce, move out from ML house and got a job.

One day, he met Han Ying. They had a fight and MC beat Han Ying. ML then showed up, wearing mask that covered his entire face except for the eyes. MC was angry because he thought that ML was on Han Ying's side. They were in contract marriage for seven years, MC at least thought of ML as his friend.

Then ML's teacher, Mr. Bai, appeared. (mtl name isn't clear). Mr Bai was the one who found MC and told him that he and ML had 99% match, as well as arranged their marriage.
    Mr Bai apologized on ML's behalf, saying that it was ML's fault the situation went south.

MC still insisted on divorcing ML but ML refused and even went to hug MC. MC pushed him away, saying. 'you're so annoying!"

After MC left, ML told Mr Bai that he would purse MC.
    Mr Bai replied that ML had to take care of his own body.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats up with that mistress
    Why did ml side with him
    Why does he hate mc so much
    How did he harm mc

9. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. I dont see it. Thou are very Clear. :blobamused:

HesheFell likes this.
  10. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    who is this second person :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

pray it will be translated soon~~~~

11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more spoilers.
    Interstellars thign is hard to mtl.....

12. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story went off.... unusual. It was disappointing, especially on the mc and ml, dont read if you're expecting to see a good story that actually talks about the title.

13. lykizan

lykizan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl im hella confused on everything other than

1. it's a contract marriage that mc originally had some hope for
    2. ml is w e a k
    3. mc mistakes han ying for a mistress
    4. han ying is kinda shady
    5. mo and mc's friend may also be ml
    6. only decent character other than mc seems to be mr bai

14. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read the first 8 chapters and last few chapters so I can't tell you much but for your questions

1. MC married ML to help the shelter. Orphans and elderly lived in the shelter but government wanted to shut it down since growing number of people meant more money. Since MC grew up there, he wanted to help.
    And no, he didn't love ML yet. But he at least thought of ML as his friend seeing that they spent 7 years together in marriage. The marriage was only formality since he and ML didn't do anything.

2. ML had weak body.
    In the end, it was revealed that ML was actually a prince, son of the emperor.
    ML lived with false identity because of a conspiracy. There was this woman, a concubine maybe, she cheated with the prime minister? and passed their son as a prince. People thought that prince ML had died.

3. Since it was a contract marriage, MC and ML didn't interact much. But one day, ML brought Han ying home. He smiled at laughed at han ying so MC thought that ML liked him.

4. Remember the woman, PM and their son? Han ying seemed to be part of their faction.

I skipped to the end, so I only read that MC, ML and their faction confronted the woman and won. MC apparently inherited power from his father?, the priest.
    ML became emperor in the end but he lost his memory. He only felt that he forgot something very important. One day, he went to other planet and met MC who also lost his memories. They greeted each other, each feeling they had known the other for a long time.

15. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an open ending? Like, for the purpose of providing a chance for the two leads to get reacquainted without politics and marriage that has gone sour between them? :blobneutral:

16. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    At first i was interested, it feels as if either MC was kept out of the situation and didn't understand anything or 2 ML didn't know how to express his affections and suddenly woke up to it when MC left him....but now..seeing this

My interest just dropped to zero, I'm not fond of the memory loss thing and not regaining it by the end, in this case it's probably like a 'fresh start for them' but to me it's like completely new people, not the same people anymore.........so NOPE.

pcheshire and Shizun like this.
  17. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the end is ML the chlihood freind and Mo Boss?

18. Lily Yashiro

Lily Yashiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they didn't end up together?