Discussion High speed regeneration, troll like regeneration etc.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by canaria23, Jul 31, 2020.

1. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    If a female has this since birth, and she can regenerate even if what's left is a single cell. Does this mean her body is forever a virgin considering her hymen always regenerates?

2. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. However the usual way to tell isn't going to work.

otaku31 likes this.
  3. Alvastar

Alvastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless her subconscious believes her body is complete without one, yes. It would return to whatever she thought was fully healed.

Sabruness likes this.
  4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No need for such a contrived scenario. She could simply have hymenoplasty. Also, not having an intact hymen doesn't mean one is not a virgin considering the hymen may rupture due to other factors including, but not limited to, physical exertion. I've heard some are even born without one.

I'd say virginity is associated with sexual experience (or lack thereof) and not to the breakage of the hymen.

5. Msuuuuuu

Msuuuuuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, your purity is more than just biological. Unless you can cleanse your subconscious mind of the experience, the regeneration is incomplete. The only thing the girl does is trying to fool herself.

6. novaes

novaes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, because Jesus knows.

CoupDeFri likes this.
  7. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

novaes and CoupDeFri like this.
  8. jex890

jex890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, hymen are false. It is basically a giant lie that has been spread. There isn't a film or something that says you are a virgin. It is just that somtimes it can hurt having, uhm, a big thing inside you, and as it spreads blood naturally flows. There are many times where women don't bleed at all at their first time.

9. xiansho

xiansho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have just insulted middle-school-level biology.
    Virgin (Virginity) is a gender neutral word used for both men and women alike. So, it's obviously has nothing to do with hymen. But, hymen is still as real as an arm.
    This is as stupid as saying an arm is a lie because some people are born without an arm or lost their arms in an accident.

10. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    The real question is would she still be a virgin if her lower body were to be cut off before being used by someone before her new limbs grow back.

... What the heck am I saying. I need to go to bed before I say anything else this disturbing.

11. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    i think i might have read a novel at some point where the protag used that as a method of torture for an evil scumbag who technically couldnt die because he regenerated too fast. he just kept lopping off parts and screwing with the guy's head until the guy believed that it was normal not to have limbs so they stopped regenerating.

12. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    What in the hell.

Also, troll regen usually went with the idea of "this is what my body was like before the accident" if I recall correctly. So if she honestly believes that she was meant to be a virgin forever and that her hymen breaking is a wound then I think she could.

13. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Some stories about troll regeneration is about the blueprint of the soul, unless you alter the soul your body structure will not change, even with how much you use regenerative spells, not with the mind. Supreme magus goes in depth with that.

Mnotia likes this.