LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Jofausto

Jofausto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I was wondering if everything was alright with the translator, well, to enter qidian he can't be in his right mind

2. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed the Bai Hua Fairy chapter. Only thing missing from it was GQS being present trying not to twitch at watching Bai Hua Fairy's antics.

tkato likes this.
  3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so we learned about the weird creature and got a wholesome chapter with the sect. great few chapters

4. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm at chapter 1900, and stopped reading because i believe we are close to the climax of the current arc so i want to read in one go, so i'm saving up, but i can answer this question. :
    by lasted raw; Anna suer and cultivation girl and Asura girl ,already confessed their love more or less, be with actions or real words, the author even put a scene where the first 3 of them meet each other and the mc went full mind break/crash trying to think what to do-escape, but luck for him that they are at pretty dangerous moment risking complete destruction and annihilation so the secondary characters deflected the bullet and saved the mc by sending each girl to a different mission.
    of course, when talking about asura girl she is less developed so far but without doubt one of the most devoted and also further away to win the race, given the mc response, is like he is going with the flow :( , maybe is because simple the author did not wrote a lot about them together yet.(well who i'm trying to deceive, is gonna be at least 3,5 harem end, so adding asura girl is a must).
    Plus Anna and suer already accepts each other as partner in loving the mc; cultivation girl is more outside but given her nature as blade cultivator and that entire concept of being direct, she made Suer be speechless by saying things along the lines: the mc is so powerful and so kind that of course there is gonna be multiples girl around him and she does not care, she only want be one of them. (it is more or less like this but since i read a long time ago, some words may be different but you get the gist of it. )

plus there is also our favorite AI waifu who is pretty much in "love" and i put between "" because is after all a Ai, so calling it love maybe a little wrong, maybe a better word would be "devoted" or "devotion" for him.
    and yeah, the shifu is really only a shifu, sometimes we have one or another scene that screams "THE SHIP" is sailing between them but a lot more scenes screaming "not gonna happen" like other people stated really; they see themselves as family really.

in reality all of them are dumbass assholes, all of them; but as the novel goes on the entire god subject is really complex outside of the common ground of all of them being assholes.
    So let me explain a little more the entire concept of "godhood" in this novel since is really interesting with all plot twists and cliffhanger :
    so if i could use a sentence to simplify this entire subject would be like our "own" world there is multiples "god"s from multiples religions and there is debate who is the almighty true god and this debate will be endless and forever so i will try to explain and of course there is gonna have my own subject view on it so be aware, so i will try to explain it again: maybe someone already did it since i did not have read all the 94 pages of discussion; so read if you want to, this is gonna be a HUGE wall text; really huge and fucking complex, sorry for the bad english too.

there is 6 big factions/groups that call themselves god's in the novel until chapter 1900 and to be true since i'm using mtl once you reach this chapter they may even be called by other names but at least the mtl gave god as name for them and some of them really have someform of "backing" to call them so since what constitutis a god is someway vague outside of the 4 big artifacts that is the big 4 righteous gods.
    so for the rest of them a good word to call them would be "divinities" like someone else stated and it really fit them but i don't think we could group all of them in single word like divinities too, because there is fake ones, true ones, and half true ones and multiple degree of them.
    so i will simple write and each one can conclude their own answer for themselves, outside of the big 4 righteous god, this group is a god without doubt.

simple answer: there is only one true "GOD" faction if you could really use the word god to refer to them, as entity that created evertyhing : and those are the 4 righteous god that are the owner of their own 4 divine artifact's; water-fire-earth-wind, because it was stated that the world and matter and everything was created from those 4 elements and the 4 artifacts was birthed in the process of it's creation giving the responsibilities and duties to rule the universe.
    So they are the true god's; but on a twist is not the user who is the big shot, but the artifact itself ; each "universe" was created by those 4 artifacts and not all "timelines" have the complete set of 4: earth-fire-water-wind, but the mc's "universe" have the complete set of 4 plus a special world gate, we don't really know if this means that the mc is the original "universe" that originate everything that was used the forbidden split timelines technique or not , but it does not change the fact that every other timeline/universe wants to come to his own because of it, because it's the only one who is "complete".

Plus you will see further on, that is not the god who is almighty per si , again the artifact that is OP and the ones who are their owner is called "god" but everything looks more like you are "taking" the "position" in a company to make sure that everything work like it should and the position name is being a "god", and of course this comes with their own benefits too but also a lot of responsibilities. .
    We also discover that there is at least 3 or more generations of " righteous god"s by chapter 19xx who became owner of those artifacts so far.
    A little background about the universe and the forbidden tech since i'm talking about the universe and the 4 big artifacts. :
    big spoiler: there is 3 forbidden tech in the world;
    one of them is like for all for one from my hero academy with some changes , the dude uses the ability and "gain" the power from everyone in their link chain, in reality all the big guy's in the NOVEL used this forbidden tech to create their own system!; all the systems created a symbiosis relationship and those guy's uses the system "to link" his subjects thus gaining the power of it's subjects , and is a true symbiotic relationship!

there is also a parallel world technique: there was only one world and a "infinity" void zone that is beyond it: but apocalypse struck and thus someone used the forbidden technique eons in the past creating the "infinity parallel world" situation.

the dude,that we don't know yet who it is: used this technique because apocalypse struck the universe, so he used it to create infinite amount of "parallel" worlds to "hide" the true origem "timeline", and this is pretty much the main end game: apocalypse wants to find the original "timeline" and destroy it that in turn would destroy everything because the technique would be stopped too; but they can only go from timeline to timeline> from world gate to world gate, searching and destroying everything until they find it, because at the "wall" of each timeline is separated by a "void zone" that is connected by a "world gate"!!

and yeah is true: the entire history of the mc we know about since chapter 1 is not on "parallel timeline", they are in the "void zone" between parallel timelines!.
    i don't remember what the 3 forbidden tech is.

: the entire god's faction that we are introduced at earliest in the novel is the ones responsible for creating the 900mlayer world.
    the human race ancestors escaped the apocalypse of their "timeline" to the "void zone" where the story started; there they created a lot of things; planets;worlds in the process of seeking "refuge" from apocalypse ; after failing to do so they left the void zone thought a world gate they found.

after they left: a artifact created by the "ancestral human race" gained sentience and started to dominate and developed what have been left by human race: at the start they took what have been left of human race and ruled them as their god because what have been "left" outside of the gate was only the children and the old who could not survive the travel So the "so called" god's took them in a close relationship more like servant-master, they also destroyed-took control of everything they could from what have been left of the ancestral human race but given time new generations of human race was born and new talents emerged and so when human race was close enough to reach the same "realm" battle power as them, they felt threaten again and because of it so they orchestrate a massacre that killed what have been left of human race, after killing the humans left: they went and created the 900m layers world we are introduced earlier on : but this time they somehow with the technology level of the ancestral human race put a hard cap limit on the humans there; making them impossible to reach the "same" or higher battle level/strength/power as them; thus they ruled them as sheep until the apocalypse came again and you know the rest!
    plus there is a honorable mention: they also stole/destroyed/modified a lot of info-history about pretty much everything that does put them in the spotlight; real manipulation of history and creating a bubble of power for them.
    but is a fact that they more or less created 900mlayers worlds and messed up in the creation of the humans there somehow, so is not wrong to call them god's to the people in their small "circle"(900mlayer world), but they are not the true ones too.

they are created by a higher-top grade apocalypse sequence that is pretty much the highest power level of the novel so far, not that this dude is the strongest but on the big league; this sequence discovered the unique and special template of "our" universe(voidzone) that also "posses a closed loop system " and the 4 god's artifact earth-fire-wind-water; after that he also discovered a "special" world gate(not gonna comment too much about it because is the main point of current arc so even i don't have a lot info).

so going on: he hide there to monopolize the treasure but also to heal the wound of his previous enemies(apocalypse sequence are not allies of each other: they hunt people the same as their peers because this make them strong).
    So to survive and heal; he created a new group of "god's" by separating the rules and laws he gained there and thus each rule-law became a new god: the "sequence" was so powerful that he created a army of "god"s to fight for him as cannon fodder; and people each god here is really strong man, strong enough to be top fighter in the overall complex world power of the novel not the topbest but top nonetheless a might army capable of fighting multiples apocalypses !
    of course: the god's created by the apocalypse sequence was not happy by being cannon fodder and dying in their futile battles to protect him, so they make the plan to take control of their own lives and take the power for themselves, allowing them to grown stronger and be free of their "slavery" and they are successful with it at least partiality, they inflicted a lot of damage in to their creator but they suffered a lot in the process; lost a lot of people too, pretty much almost all of the "gods" died, resulting in the creation of a 3.5 generation of gods faction but this generation is pretty much a interlude generation because the 3.0 generation was not over with their plan yet after long centuries of recovery that allowed the 3,5 generation to flourish and rule-keep what have been left of the world .
    the 3.0 leftover god's planned to use their power of fate-destiny and time to do some time shenanigans,so they could take control of the "law-rule" back from the 3.5 generation and revive everyone who died in the struggle to free them of their "cannon fodder" status and of course to finish the job left and kill what is left of their creator but all of this resulted in their MAIN demise once again since once the mc got involved in all of this by showing up to fuck their plans and fuck all of them in the butt, there is gonna be huge arc about it that i'm not gonna write about but this is pretty much the origem of the 3 and 3.5 god faction: the highest sequence created a admin like "copy" to manage his power and protect him: this admin "thought" that why should he do all the job himself, if highest sequence can create a puppet to make things for him, i can do it too: resulting in the creation of the god's and those god's with the same puppet mentality also created-modified a lot of races, be it humans-ogres etc, in their center world resulting in a chain effect of beings-races being created.
    so we could call them god's too in a sense; after all they "created-ruled" those species . even if they are not the strongest in the big picture.

fourth group: they are from the pantheon of god's; the center world who was also destroyed and fucked up and where the "highest sequence was dethroned"! and the first group that really have some "backing" to call themselves gods since they ruled the void zone for a long time, until their demise.
    this group is pretty much the highest lore wise but also who fucked up the mc the most in the journey, pretty much all big shit that have happen was caused or related to them, plus god's religion etc everything is related to them in some way and form in the "big" universe from chapter 1 to 1500-1600.
    So pretty much with the mc intervention in the "past" and fucking up the previous god group(group number 3 and 3.5 ) by his own actions he creates the god group number 4 that is pretty much "humans" or "special humans" birthed in the "center world" by the "apocalypse sequence+ 3.0 generation gods"!.
    with the mc intervention; those special humans won against the apocalypse sequence and the 3.0 generation of god's, then they took control of the rules-laws left and became the god we know about.
    Anna's death god heritage for example came from here; in reality the mc by going back in time when fucking the plans of his enemies, he took control of the law-rule of death and thus becoming death god, the "second" special human death god, and it was also here that he meet Anna's previous life that made them fall in love with each other.

in reality is all a time paradox concept and very well written by the author, i must say that the author uses the entire time paradox and time shenanigan a lot but he uses it well enough is a truly a master but going on: since the novel started at volume chapter 1 this group already existed and was already "destroyed " up and destroyed by their own king nonetheless that is in fact the main antagonist from pretty much chapter 1 to 1500-1600 until we enter the next big arc.
    Once the central world was destroyed resulting in the "abyss" being created, the surviving god's escaped to the "void zone" and end result was imbalance of their "void zone" allowing it to be easly invaded by parallels timeline that in turn allowed the ancestral human race to reach them and the major villains of the next few arcs too, like i said everything was caused by them, in reality their bitch king was the cause.
    here they took the "survivors" of the central world and together with the other god's they fought against the void beasts and pretty much "colonized" the space zone where the novel started: the death god church and all other 5 church you heard about was made by them in the void zone and again they died in battle here; showing us once more that in this novel being a "god" is not the same as invincible, is more linked to it's duties and the source of it's rule-law-power than anything else. ,

then there is the 5 faction that is also a god: this faction is the more mysterious of them all; we don't really know a lot of them but is clear once we read up to chapter 1900 that most of those "god" factions from before interacted with them in someway and form, maybe they could really have been the "first" god faction per si, we don't know but i'm sure they had done some interaction with the "long forgotten past" of the history in the novel world.
    they are a also little nobler than the other in their origem:in reality they are card's personas, created by the water main artifact of the 4 big artifacts that is a card book, you can see them as "weapon" but also people, each one represents a god and can not only gain power from faith like you expected of a normal "god" but also dominates a entire "concept-law-rule" too.
    they are pretty much a vassal or a "tool" depending of the word you like to use of the water god, but the one i'm talking about is the true "water" god of the past, when they are super big op dudes, capable of doing things like "soul liberation" that the mc went thought.
    and of course they call themselves god's; in reality once the water god suffered in battle; they took more self sentience approach since the war card book of the water god (not the artifact but a war card book artifact created by her) took them away in attempt to complete the water god last mission and acted as real gods since they lost the water god "binding" , we don't know the entire process of what happened but by the end of it they are in fact the ones who have "runaway" that we heard from day one; they have hide themselves in a special pocket world where no special abilities are allowed; there they live on with "faith" energy of the humans, until the mc showed up and took control of the water big artifact and took control of everything.

and them there is 6 faction: the samsara-sixpath god's first there is not a lot to say about them, since this is the current arc!! but there is special things to take notice that i would like to point out.
    the six path is a complete cycle "world" in the novel; and this cycle have their own rules ; plus they also birthed their own artifacts!!!, this is something that is important: just like the 4 big artifacts water-fire-wind-earth that was birthed when the universe was created , the samsara also birthed 6 main artifacts (one for each world human-ghost-heaven-animal-underworld-asura).
    and of course the main god's of each path, is the one selected by each path main artifact and of course there is also minor artifacts in each path too, as you guy's know .

so this is it: if i could say something extra is that if i find interesting about god's per se, would not be their power level or strength but the qualification given by the world-universe; this is the only common ground outside of being asshole where i could define someone as god or a deity or simple strong dude.
    the original 4 big artifact; earth-fire-wind-water was birthed by the universe and the owner are god's because they have the respective duties given by the artifact that resulted in the birth of the factions 1 and 5 that i wrote about, and are probably the oldest ones recorded in the void zone history where the story takes place.

the samsara-six path is a "closed loop" universe that birthed their own "big artifacts" too: giving people duties and powers; in essence transforming the owner of those artifacts "god"s" of their selective areas that is faction 6 but i can not accurately put their in the chronological order in the void zone history because they have been brought here at their lasted self destruction and we don't have enough info about the previous destruction.

the highest apocalypse sequence that have hide themselves in the "center world" also found a "close loop" "universe-world" there, with his own live-die-reincarnation, and took control of it together with it's power to create the god's there, birthing the factions 3 and 4 and resulting in pantheon of god's in the central world: after the destruction of the central world they spread in the void zone so chronologically speaking they showed up after the 1 faction but before the faction 2.

in reality the faction 2: the soul artifact gaining sentience is pretty much the "youngest" god's faction in the novel and also the most fake of all of them, since they pretty much used their power to create their own bubble world and limited information and powerup there.

but the main point is: all this does not make them be the strongest!!!!; so in this novel the "title" of god does not mean be the strongest or the almighty but more linked to having a heavy responsibility about something that gave them their tittle, of course it have their own perks too but this is the closest to the truth i had so far..
    there is a lot of strong dude that is not god but can bitch slap pretty much 99,999999% of the so called god's so far by lasted arc.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    lunarshadow likes this.
  5. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    And that's what happens to you when you're on ice for thousands of years. The brain apparently thaws slower than the rest of the body.

6. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok was too busy over the weekend to due some reading so binged 719-724 all at once.

The one mistake GQS made was not grabbing the third divine armament after he confirmed the boxes were able to seal them successfully. I know he was being cautious due to absolute mistrust of the whole situation, but once he knew the people coming had divined the poems, he should have known the third divine armament would have been found quickly. I'd normally say Little Dusk should have realized she could be detected, but her brain has obviously not fully recovered from being sealed (that or GQS has a dumbness aura on him that drops all current teammate's IQ by 50 points. I'm sorry Shannu, but you're condemned to be permanently stupid.)

So my questions:
    1) I don't agree with GQS's logic that these are "fake" divinities (only in the sense that they're different than the ones who sealed Little Dusk originally.) Nothing has shown that the divinities at the time of Little Dusk's sealing weren't equivalent asshats. They already weren't powerful enough to deal with the "sin" being sealed and had to use Little Dusk in the first place. My question here is, were there ever any divinities around that cared about the Mortals in the first place? (and no I didn't read @M4rcosR3is spoiler because I'm trying to keep myself unspoiled as possible for the sake of having fun discussions for the LCD)

2) Will GQS be able to break out of the seal on his own, or will he need to rely on his assassin buddy to bail him out?

tkato likes this.
  7. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is a list of the MC's women a reviewer put, what do you guys think:

Here is a list of the MC's women a reviewer put, what do you guys think:
    1. Hallmaster of Destiny Su Xu'er (now maybe God of Destiny? Dunno, but what I'm sure is that she has the bloodline of the empire of Inner World)
    2. The Death God Anna
    3. Impartial Goddess (she now have her own body that she created with her technological system)
    4. Abyssal Spider Lin
    5. Ning Yuechen the Cultivation World Saintess
    6. Laura? (dunno but looks like MC still view her as his own daughter or sister)
    7. Sacred Saintess from 10.000 years ago but looks like she wants to steal MC Dance of Forgiveness skill
    8. Bai Hua Fairy? (dunno but I hope that she will know what MC did for her in Remote Ancient Age, MC is the one who tells her that her name is Xie Daoling)
    9. Shanhai Qixia the Sect Master of Myriad Beasts World (dunno but there is some emotional dependence to MC, btw she is the first woman who tears MC clothes till he bare-chested).

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  8. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who? is that list spoiler free and all from within the current chapters cause some of the stuff i dont remember?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  9. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't remember probably

10. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah ok my bad, cause i dont remember her or sacred saintess and couldnt find them in the glossary to remind myself. id also include the female Asura he met that left her mark on him on that list though

11. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is a list full of spoilers and shouldn't be left in the open this way, it should be put into spoilers tag, seriously

12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok good, cause i really thought so. especially the whole thing with Su Xue Er i was so confused about. well that sucks it got spoiled for me but i hope it at least gets either taken down or hidden so it doesnt spoil others that dont want it

13. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok for chapters 725-730:

• While I'm amused completely by the reactions of the people from the churches of death and fate, Su Xue Er continues to annoy me. It's like she keeps refusing to learn her lesson. Then again considering who her master is... that's probably not surprising. I think she needs Anna by her side just so Anna can bitch slap her every time she's stupid.
    • I'm liking GQS's interaction with the sin. Especially every time he counts down GQS's deaths. He's like: "This is the best entertainment I've had my whole life." The egg on GQS's face is fun.
    • The failed attempts to persuade Bai Hua Fairy are hysterical. "Oh you returned from the future? Why the <censored> are you so weak then?"
    • "How did the hell did I die this time?" I could feel the contempt when he answered "A dragon looked at you." Priceless
    • Empress Laura smacks the pope with a fistful of money. It was ineffective. Empress Laura smacks the pope with a double fistful of money. It was super effective.
    • GQS needs to increase his fast talk skill. He couldn't even fast talk a turtle.

tkato likes this.
  14. Kumachi

Kumachi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So few? What about the rest of the girls like Laura, the Tianma empress, Qing Rou, Wan Er, and maybe a whole bunch new one later? The Asura one, is it the one that got reincarnated from Samsara?

BTW i want to ask for a spoiler about Little Dusk, does the MC found her again and at what chapter?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  15. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i only wrote about who confessed before as i stated so i did not wrote about some girls because they have not truly "confessed" to him and have not put the relationship in the open yet.
    this time on the other hand i will try to write about the other ones Mentioned by Animefan4004 and give a background of how the development of feelings have been so far as well as far i recall-remember because like i mentioned before i put it on hold waiting the lasted arc to complete at 19xx and it have been more than a month already and if it have been a month since i put on "hold" don't even ask how long it have been since i read for example chapters 1000-1200-1500 etc! so something may be a little out of order but i really tried to bring out all i remember about them and of course i have add a background interaction between the girls and the MC to justify my answer and AGAIN THIS INCLUDES SPOILERS PEOPLE.
    of course as well i won't write about the ones i already wrote about before.
    and yes, you guy's must have understand by now that i'm horrible with names, and don't recall remember many of them too and i will also put a double or triple spoiler tag to avoid mentioned even their names/ "nicknames" because this alone could be considered a spoiler.

remember when i wrote before that the "girls" meet each other and the mc had a "BSOD " in the process because he did not know what to do? well to diverge the situation each girl was send to a "mission" and Lin was send as guardian of Anna in the process of her acquiring the "death god" heritage to became a true "death god" (this time is a god in being embody by the world-law-rule, gaining power of faith etc not a "fake artifact one)
    so some problems happens that i'm won't spoils but in the process of receiving the heritage the mc shows up and they meet again so Lin confesses to the mc before departing to her death squad mission made by the abyss, by giving a super tongue KISS on him before leaving.
    i won't spoil about Lin's interaction with the mc because after doing a fast search for "little dusk" to confirm which character it is: i discovered that the translation arc is entering in her "arc" where she will be introduced.

Sacred Saintess(should be the Angel woman who was cursed and the mc "saved" by doing the dance!!, if is not just ignore this, because after all there is difference between "translation names" and mtl names but going on, i also don't remember her real name, it is mentioned so little that i forget.
    if i'm wrong, try to give a little more introduction about her so it could refresh my memory, but i'm 90% sure that i'm right of her being the Angel chick by your own introduction.
    she is a bitch that is trying to steal his "entrance" ticket to the dusty world not the dance itself , because she believed that the mc got his dance by going there, so he must posses a "ticket" but in reality the owner of the ticket is Laura, the mc goes there as Plus1.
    Shanhai Qixia: she is just a poor woman; her entire world and all it's people is being possessed by the remains god's of six path , when she was child-teen all the top level fighters of her world sacrificed themselves to save her by killing the "god" of six path that was trying to posses her hoping that she would be the " spark left" of their world-civilization before everyone is taken up , waiting for her to find a way to act-save their people but after that, she still did not find anyway to save them, and her people-world was still being possessed and replaced one by one making her be "alone" in the sea of monsters around her with a smile on her face every day because no one could even discover that she "stopped the possession" because if them find it out they would kill her , until the mc comes up and discover this too and makes a plan to help her and save her people, so of course she became more than "close" to the mc, but the feeling is more like someone who moved from desperation to a silver-line(don't even know if i used this expression correctly)! that could save her and her people because she survived by standing on the grave of everyone who was "top guy" in her world, including families and friends and in the end she could not do shit and everything was still going on, and reaching the apocalypse because of the six path arc(lasted arc).
    and of course after the mc gives the initial push that helps her allowing her to see the "light" that could save her she would developed some-form of feelings but she is pretty much forgotten until very later on, without any interaction, i can see some feelings(again as stated before) but for me is more gratitude to someone that may save her and her world and that she is willing to do anything for it: even herself and her body if it means they can be saved, of course this does not mean she is not gonna join later on, in a "BAD" harem she would already be there without doubt! but the author likes to develop his harem members on both sides from the mc and the lover perspective and she is definite not there yet, not even close.
    she is just a poor soul that would give her everything to someone who could save her of her problems, and this person just seems to be the "mc" so again, in a bad harem she would already be ON but on a good harem with girls being developed every time in not only their own arc's but on future arcs she needs a lot of work to do.
    i don't remember the chapter anymore but their interactions after that is pretty much "only" in the past because as soon as the chaotic god's arc start we go more or less full blow time shenanigans in the novel where we discover the background info that resulted in the "end game" in the future that is destroying everything and only the mc by going back in time and unfolding each piece of the "secret" a little each time he can create a "chance" for the future.
    i don't remember the number but i will give a rundown of her story that in my view does not put her on the HAREM : her story is adorable when interacting with the mc.
    she was fucked up by her sister in the pantheon of god's plot i talked before where the god's used his own power-tricks to suck up her power and let her to die and as we know and as you should know by the translation chapter: she became pretty much a "puppet weapon" after "surviving" and no one know how since in reality she was not suppose to survive! and like i wrote the author does a nice job with all the time shenanigans! .
    So the MC pretty much have meet her before multiples times in traveling thought "time" and every time he meet's her he tells her: if you ever find yourself in trouble the answer is steal someone! (because as we know she meet the mc by trying to steal from him, remember?) so he always says it to her, even if she does not have a fucking clue about it or who the mc is, is pretty adorable!
    Until the mc finally travel to her background "origins story" and is exactly this story that excludes her from the HAREM: little dusk and her sister was both born by the world as special beings with super Op destiny and destiny= powers in the history but the pantheon of god's used her sister body in the process of their last stand and in doing so they also sucked up-devoured little dusk making her die but as we know she survives in the future so how this happen?: we got to know that the mc pretty much later on in the final battle against the pantheon of god's goes back to their past one last time and the further past he have gone so far and he takes place of her "twin sister" and uses the envoy power that was given to him by her in the future to nurture her in the past allowing her to survive in the end; He stays with her for a few days-years as her big brother and taking "care" of her and spoiling her because so far her "real" sister was pretty much the pantheon of god's plan mastermind who tried to kill her-fuck her up so she does not even "know" what the word "love" is until the mc comes back again and take the sister place as her "BROTHER" until she recovers and she is adorable with the interactions between them where he is the big brother and she is the little sister , and in the end of course he does not forget to say "if you even find yourself in trouble in the future, stealing is the answer" but this pretty much solidified their relationship as brother-sister.
    Laura is full daughter vibe; and how she became a daughter :
    the mc found one of his parallel world who married the Asura girl (remember the minor dialogue after the underworld king arc! where the asura girl is saving some mother in the hospital? in that timeline she choice to reincarnate in a baby there to be with the mc)
    but in the end after growing up a marrying the mc she died to save him putting him in a full blow bad ass revenge style of conquering the asura tribe and all their "worlds" as super warlord because only the asura king warlord can awake the previous memories of the asura tribe person, he hopes to "find" the asura girl reincarnation in the world and awake her again to became his queen and because of that he never meet laura nor participate in a lot others "plots" he went full fighting to conquer layers and worlds and it results in Laura becoming a mind controlled puppet by the chaotic side after being captured in that "minor world" we read about where she met the mc for the first time!
    but going on after meeting the real mc they talk about each other "timeline" and the mc argue about her and we are introduced about Laura's puppet destiny and thus the mc start to talk about how he must save her at any cost and the importance she have in his life and after she meet her and the place she took in his life and how she is the daughter that they never had.
    that in the future if they really survive everything and could live a peaceful life this is how he imagine their children be (like laura etc)
    , unknowing to him that Laura was spying him with one of her treasures and we had a minor change to laura where she is crying her eyes out,crying a lot after spying in that moment between Mc's(for me is because she heard of how special she is to the mc and the reason i reached this conclusion, is below) .
    after that the Asura MC stop what he is doing with the "real MC" there and stop all his wars in the world and marches his army to find Laura in the chaotic camp side
    be aware that this Asura Mc is pretty much the strongest MC showed so far.
    So Asura Mc is far strong than the "current mc" because he pretty much went full warlord conquering everything in wars with the systems and as you know "killing=+more power" , he is so strong that even the chaotic god is afraid of fighting the Asura MC and his armies because he can not win, and then some things happens that i won't spoil as well, making Him successful rescue alternative Laura
    to put in perspective: "only" in the current lasted arc where the mc gained a super power up to really reach the big league is pretty much a similar "way" of what that Asura Mc is going thought: the only difference is that we don't know which stage the Asura Mc is on this power up, where the "real mc" completed it in one strike of luck.
    but this is not important to Laura: what is important is that after this "dialogue" with Asura Mc that Laura spied and after she cried her eyes out : i felt a really subtle change in Laura behavior in future chapters, is like she really accepted it and changed-stopped her "conflicted emotions" to the mc and really accepted the daughter role!, helping Anna for example to get together with the mc.
    of course this is just my feelings when reading Laura's future arcs interactions , maybe i was influenced by the entire "daughter we never had talk" and further scenes with Laura my "vision" is biased by it, but at least this is how i felt when reading from there on, it really had a subtle change in her behavior, at least i felt so plus i'm sure as hell the mc think about her as daughter too after all was what the author wrote in his dialogue.
    Asura girl:
    As you have read in previous spoiler , Asura girl history is a little explained in Laura's spoiler; but from the perspective of a "alternate timeline" where the reincarnate as human girl and married the mc before travelling in the 900layers world and dying to save him resulting in the Asura warlord MC, in this timeline she choice to use her reincarnate points to help the mc further up in her cultivation, by reincarnate in the "special cultivation " realm where cultivators goes to when advancing to a higher realm in one of his tribulations , there she used her "fortunate" given by her points to build up a mountain and multiples treasures to help the mc cross the tribulation, of course by helping the mc she became a number 1 enemy and was almost killed in the process once he left and successful went thought his tribulation, forcing the mc to speed up his tribulation of the next realm to try to save her; the mc was successful in dealing with his "enemies" but failed to meet her, because she had locked herself up in her defensive formation that she planned, after all saving the mc would come with risks and she was aware of that.
    in the end she discover that the mc is growing faster and faster and if she wants to be with him, she must become stronger to follow him too and then she went to the ancient asura battlefield, that is a place we are introduced only a few hundreds chapters later, that is exactly where i stopped reading and i almost forget in that arc we also have a "damsel in distress" that may join the harem, but at best i put her in the same "place" as "Shanhai Qixia" is pitiful soul and i'm pretty sure the mc is gonna move his way up to save her and what's left of her faction-organization or at least some of them but the mc is even using his transformation ability as spy to infiltrate that organization, so at best we will have another "shanhai qixia" situation, at least so far by what i have read
    Tianma empress
    she is another one who is a little adorable too: as we know the mc really started the entire process of "seducing" her to justify their "deals" to her mother; the Tianma ruler and she is aware of this too; is all a farce but deal after deal, the mc keep giving her so "good" rewards, and super good at that , that she start to question herself that if they are "simple" "deals" or he really loves her, this creates a doubt in her mind from middle to latest arc, but she does not try to confirm it and is even jealous of why the mc have not contacted her after sometime
    later on the mc is "bad place again" and needs her help again, but is really hard this time since the stakes have grown a lot since they first meet and their deal started, this time the enemies are on the same scale-higher than the "tianma ruler" herself, so if they intervene to help the mc not only would be super risk but also could result in what is left of their race dying out in the process.
    But the mc can not go "persuade" her to their deal, because he is occupied so she already becomes jealous because of it because he send "two girls" to talk to her, that is both his two sword spirits girl, but they fails to do so and in the end the girls try to use "girl talks" to convince her and states multiples lies like : the mc was ashamed to meet her because of his growing love for her and this was the reason that both of them came meet her in his place, and that he is so in love that he writes her name in a rock every day to demonstrate his love her and that he can not forget her and so on, and she totally fails for it because she already had her "doubts" before by the rewards of their "deals", thus making her mellow out complete for him and call her "mother" to talk about it but the stakes is really high as i wrote about so the Tianma ruler goes talk the mc in a full "marriage vibes" about this "deal", like they would be "joining hands" forever and never betray each other but the mc "feels" this wrong vibe but accepts it anyway because they are fucked and since both sword spirit girls did not told him how they convinced the tianma girl in calling her mother and put the deal on the "table".
    he is very clueless until everything blow up in his face , but by then it involves big spoiler about the "tianmas" and the mc himself, so i won't spoil

last one introduced: fate girl:
    this is another one who is pretty much 0,5 harem, we could not even call her full fleshed harem member because she did not have a lot of "feelings" but is important to talk about too: i will try to skip most things to avoid spoilers because she is related to a huge major arc.
    first i would like to say one simple thing: her power is fate-destiny related ; her mother is also fate destiny related; and both of them are from the void zone and she was introduced to the mc by xiao die (this is important) but going on:
    they are not "humans" who was caged and toyed by the "gods-artifact" and had their power levels limited in the 900mlayers world, they are "free humans" and very strong; she herself is top level fighter, where she can not reach true god level of battle like the 6 big god's of six path (each one as main god of each faction ), she is stronger enough to be considered a general level god of six path, responsible for a entire section in one of the 6 "factions" , like one step lower than the big 6 rulers of each faction (human-ghost-world-heaven-asura-beast).
    and why she is Harem member: once she was born, she was born with very special destiny-fate power, that is super OP related fate-destiny ability that is also the reason why troubles seek her , and her mother made a prediction that once she gives away this power to someone this person is destined to marry her and maker her happy!!
    and because this power she is also hunted down by a even stronger antagonist and in the process of saving herself and her faction, the mc shows up trying to strife trouble to that antagonist and thus siding with Xiao die and her faction because xiao die introduces the mc to her but after being played and put in a corner by the antagonist, she "willing" gives away her power to the mc because he could escape so the antagonist would never get the power and of course betting that the mc will try to save them, and "only" after the "current" difficulty situation is settled and they are not on the imminent risk of "death" that they are finally introduced/remember to the "prophecy" again, making her be embarrassed but not really in "love" but ultimately "Xiao die" keep teasing her from now on until the last chapters-arcs i read about it and she is "failing" for him, but they still does not have a lot interactions is more like the "power of prophecy" is a big deal to her because she is fate-destiny related user, together with "xiao die" teasing every time they interact that is making her going from:" i don't even know that dude": to "it may not be so bad after all to be with him" and the feeling have been steady growing so far, but only that. .

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    Mithun and Kumachi like this.
  16. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters 731-732:

GQS: I won't die so easily this time, don't worry.
    Proceeds to die before he even gets back to that point.
    Trapped Sin: ... Are you absolutely sure this is the only feasible plan?

Ok I have no idea which set of Divinities were around in the Age of Desolation, but that was an ultimate asshole move. It's one thing to flee, but completely another to kill your allies then flee.
    [​IMG]

tkato likes this.
  17. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read those spoilers, but it hurts my eyes when I see sentences with no period. Its like printer test run. All jumbled letters.

Wujigege likes this.
  18. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant say i dont get where hes coming from, but that thaumaturgey would have been super helpful to him for a long long time. i feel like this is a case of reverse plot armor where the author doesnt want to give him something so powerful and above his current power level, just like with the armor back in the ice world.

19. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 733: GQS should have taken the thaumaturgy. He could have become the turtle hermit from Dragonball. Admittingly Bai Hua Fairy would have made fun of him until the end of time... but there's a 50-50 shot Anna would have found it cool.

Chapter 734: Divinities continue to be asshats... and that bomb drop at the end... Holy crap. Mind you that makes me wonder how Bai Hua Fairy ended up with the Earth sword considering the master split the three disciples to go to different areas.

20. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 735-736: Nothing surprising here, typical Chinese novel betrayals that make no sense for people who have achieved that level of strength. There's no way a sword cultivator gets that strong without understanding the basics of what a sword cultivator is, come on. Be more imaginative in your betrayal reasons author! Lazy writing.

Ch 737: So many sword waifus, but you can only choose one GQS. So much sadness.

Ch 738: While I hate compressed time training arcs in stories, this one at least looks like it's going to be entertaining. GQS has gotta impress dead father-in-law that he's worthy.