Movie You should watch this maybe???

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Get Nepped, Aug 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Get Nepped

Get Nepped Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Up there is a video about a weird, terrible looking movie that isn't actually that bad. I heard it's really good even. I've only watched this video and not the movie itself, so I can't vouch for it myself, (and I don't even have a link to the Amazon page for it) but I felt it was the right thing to do anyway. If you like aliens and stuff, or you're just wanting for a new movie to fill the void, check out the video above maybe?

P.S. It's called The Exigency

.Lance likes this.
  2. king cooly

king cooly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nep Nep

3. Ghost87

Ghost87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can I recommend k dramas here ??

4. Get Nepped

Get Nepped Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess?

5. Ghost87

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll take that as an yes, here are my top 7 fav kdramas : ( 7 cuz its my lucky number....at least I think so heheh )
    1. Crash landing on you
    2. Hotel del luna
    3. The producers
    4. Scarlet heart Reyo/Moon lovers
    5. Persona
    6. My mister
    7. Dream high
    ( yes im a IU fan )

6. Starmiya

Starmiya [Modern Vampire][In Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you doing???? Make your own thread if you wanna recommend some thing. @Get Nepped sorry if that was uncomfortable I just saw it today. Usually @Ghost87 has Brains but she is sometimes a absolute idiot~~~

7. Ghost87

Reading List:
    Link
    ….wtf, she said its fine herself!...…….I think...……………………………………….im not an idiot...………………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….