Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear the more chapters I read the more I grow fond of Raulus!!!! He’s so cuteeee!!! I literally wanna squish him!!!:blobmelt::blobrofl:

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    well I read upto 85 ch in wattpad and was on the verge of having a cardiac arrest due to continuous heart throbs due to their fluffiness but then they removed it. I heard that they contacted the translator:cry::cry:

SkeletoNQueeN06 and hikaharu like this.
  3. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, ive read all the pages here (until the latest).
    First, I really thank the people who gave us spoilers(๑´•.̫ • `๑)

But i have some questions, i hope theres a kind soul who wants to answer my questions:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:, hehe
    1. Exactly how many years is the age gap between Eru & Yerenica?
    Someone said eru is a year above yeni. But on insta, i saw a spoiler account said they had a quite big age gap. (But i forget exactly how many years it is) — if im not mistaken, when yeni was 19yo, eru was already >20yo (but neither 21 nor 22)
    2. How long would Yerenica stay in Belgoat? [before Eru sent her back to Lebovny & the Glucaman Road affair was over]
    Somewhere in this thread, it's told it took 2 months & a half. Was it really that short?

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't really read the novels and am completely relying on my memory on the adaptation and spoilers here but to answer your question. At least on question #2
    her stay on Belgoat was indeed just a few months. Remember, our girl successfully broke his iron wall so Eru DOES care for her. And because he cares:
    he's worried on what Solard can/will do at her. I mean, the guy knows she's evil but he doesn't know how FAR she'll go.
    Remember, Yeni's physical constitution is downright terrible and it doesn't help her body is denying anything magic related which Belgoat is practically known for so he WANTS her to go home just so he wouldn't feel as guilty that he might indirectly kill her for letting her stay in the kingdom for too long
    And again, BECAUSE he cares, he's willing to have the bridge/whatever treaty it is that caused Yeni's kidnapping to be unfavorable with Belgoat just so it could speed up Yeni going home (ofc with spoiler threads saying, Yeni will inevitably have to stay in the temple first and some top quality skinship material *cough*kiss*cough* before she goes home)

5. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I thnk it was more than two and half months. I thnk it was atleast three months

6. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwu nice questions. For question 1, I just thought that perhaps their age gap are indeed quite big. Idk if I'm confused with other stories but I thought I heard some spoiler said their gap is between 2-5 years. Not quite sure. But I just thought it might be larger as we all see how matured and composed daddy is compared to cute and fluffy yenii.

This is just basically my opinion tho:blobokhand:

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  7. Linlin0510

Linlin0510 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Physically, they’re 7 years apart (Yeni is 19 and Erudian is 26). Mentally, they’re 1 year apart (or perhaps the same age) (Yeni was 25 when she died in her previous life + 8 months)
    A 7-year age gap doesn't seem big to me tho

8. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreeedddd. Hahahah for me the gap between 5-7 years is actually pretty ideal as the man will be mucchhh moreee mature. And this is the explosion of fluufiness I'm searching forrrr:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

9. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh i see, thank you(๑´•.̫ • `๑)
    Eru, someone whose iron wall had been destroyed, seemed to lose his control. Pfftt( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), i cant wait to see eru & yeni' fluffy moments (when eru lose his 'cool') in the manhwa( ´∀`)

Ahh i forgot that <Seduce The Villain's Father> is isekai:v, i even forgot that the current yeni had been reincarnated:facepalm::blobjoy:

& yep, i think 7 years is pretty ideal. I want yeni to keep calling him 'father', it always be funny moments( ´∀`).

10. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask what happend to the red hair women in the first TL ?

Spoilme likes this.
  11. Aicaele

Aicaele Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks so much for this, please finish with the finale and ending and maybe some spoilers about baby making!!

dita90 likes this.
  12. BananaShake

BananaShake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dita90
    I have been backreading and following all of your posts. Even though some have already spoiled the ending, I patiently scanned through this thread to read all your spoilers. I really like how you shortened some of the events. It's easy to read and understand. I also like how you react to cheesy and funny moments in the novel. I find it so cute!
    Anyway, thank you so much for finding time and effort to translate and share it to us who don't understand and can't read korean. I really appreciate your kindness and generosity. I am hoping that you continue to share your translations and reactions in the future for I think you have not finished all of it. Once again, thank you so much!!!

13. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh all I know about Soelia in the first timeline is:
    • She marries eru and becomes the empress
    • She gives birth to deckard and teaches him black magic
    • She never loved eru
    • She and deckard use eru as a sacrifice to hades
    I don't know if she died or what but she pretty much had all of the power in her hands, Specially after father dies. In this TL she is killed by hades when he takes over her body. Who knows that the novel has a separate side story about what happens in the first TL but so far, It isn't really explained both in the novel and the manhwa. The only story of the the first TL we know about is <Brisney wants to be happy>
    [Since nothing about the parents generation is explained in detail]

14. Tastytoasts

Tastytoasts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 111 caught me off guard. do not read in public. lordy they need a warning before that chapter.

15. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened?:blobpeek:

lazynoodles likes this.
  16. Tastytoasts

Tastytoasts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they reunite and erm.. spend a night together in Euredian's room.

17. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he sneaked into lebovny thou after 2 years of sending letters to each other and then he sent a marriage proposal and the king of lebovny (aka yenny's father) keeps on shredding them to pieces every time he sends them and for 4 month they kept his letters from reaching her and never sent her letters and no communication between them because of her father, sister and that bastard sergey who was supposed to send her letters to belgoth but he gave them to her sister instead
    and of course our daddy eru couldn't take the silence and emptiness in his heart and his craving for our adorable yenny he decided to sneak into lebovny and just eat her up
    and that's pretty much what he did
    he booked a room in an inn used by soldiers or nights and got a room booked by countess iven (team yenny supporter and has been helping our daddy eru with yenny's rivals though they're certainly not even considered rivals since the only one who was able to crush and dissolve his iron wall was no other than lebovny's second princess yerenica and he literaly got immunity and experience in rejecting girls thanks to his cold rejections to yenny's proposals 2 years ago) and kept eating her up all night and then stormed out of the room when she heard euredian saying that he never got a reply for the marriage letters he sent and also the fact that she never heard anything about it

18. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the discussion of how to get to hades. They went to the temple in barshad.
    The plan was for yenny to end the contract w/ raulus and yenny soul will be pull into judetta where her body might be. Raulus will fight with hades and get yenny body back to earth. And next Euredian need to summon raulus back so he can pull yenny to earth safetly.
    Solard will stand by outside of the temple of Rashad if thing go wrong and hades came back to earth.
    So it was a success but yenny was in badly shape as her body are badly bruise and internal organ damage as well as she vomit blood in Eddy arm. Eddy knew this would happen as to reason why he doesnt like the plan. it was then Raulus give his blessing upon her as promise so she become priest and no longer have malaadjustmnt disease.

Yenny has been coma for a month now and there is no sign of her waking up. While raulus now a big wolf and eddy can hear raulus voice now but he found how annoying as he talk to much. Raulus kept on saying he is bored and he miss crumb. When will she wake up and all. Eddy thought that Yenny is amazing to withstand with Raulus for more than 2 years with his annoying talking and also jeles that he raulus was the end next to him.
    As yenny remain in coma in that one month. Eddy constantly wasn’t able to concentrate with his work and every few hour he will went to her room to check her breathing then also lying beside her on bed looking at her sleeping face wondering when will you wake up. He said she broke her promise again. She had promise before not to leave him alone and yet here she is with eyes close. Even so near yet so not far and he was heartbroken to see yenny this way. (Awww.. i wish to see this in manhwa fast. Eddy laying beside yenny. So loving!)
    One morning, yenny finally open her eyes and she was alone in her bedroom. So feeling the light divinity flow in her and no more heaviness she walk out the room through the window and she feel so light hearted. At that time she bump into diego and was so happy.
    Meanwhile in Eddy Oval room, Raulus suddenly got up and mumble
    “hmm? Where are you heading, baby?”

After hearing his word eddy immediately run out of the oval room understanding the meaning of Raulus word.
    After seeing yenny face talking to Diego happily he immediately hug her from behind. ( their reunion )

So after that he and she has been spending time in bed together talking and kissing and hugging and ehem ehem... (pervy Eddy )

While walking around with diego and raulus yenny was surprised he can still hear raulus voice and raulus told because of the blessing he gave her. And diego complain to yenny that he was actually been suffering with entertaining Raulus while she was in coma and was quite taken to know Raulus personality. So yenny laugh it out.

While walking with diego Yenny been showing off her divinity power on how much she was able to do. While doing so diego told her to be careful and yet she accidently flip the ground under her and she was standing next to Solerd. At this point soleird and the other black wizard after being purify by divinty was now imprison underground. Then yenny had a small (starting of weird frendship) talk with her. After that Solard sent Yenny back to the upperground w her magic saying ‘That obsessive man of yours might go mad if he couldnt find you.’
    So when she return back up eddy was there with worried face. She apologize to him for the little accident as the whole garden was destroy thanks to yenny. Eddy said its fine as long as she is safe. Then she told her she had a little talk with Solard and eddy ask what they were talking about but yenny just laugh and didnt tell him.

After that, Eddy became extremely busy and sometime been avoiding her so Yenny complain to Raulus and Diego about Eddy sudden change as she was worried he doesnt like her anymore now that she is no longer mala adjust or some other reason maybe. But both raulus and diego knew the reason why he been avoiding her and buzy himself.
    That is because he been preparing and complitating on how to propose to Yenny once again.

Eddy has been asking alot of people what kind of proposal would women like usually. As he didnt want Yenny to reject him again. So he want to be prepared this time.

After asking over many people even Countess Iven. Most said to give an extravagent proposal that made a women go crazy. Propose declaration at the banquet or big flower shower things like that. But in the end diego was the only one who said that the princess is a simply person that would like anything he give. And Eddy remember yenny didnt like to be the center of attention of crowded people... so in the end he could not decide.

Then one night Yenny went to Eddy in his office and they went for a walk. They were being all akward again. Didnt know how to bring up the story. So yenny started to ask and eddy became flustered so when they reach at an empty hall way while walking down the grand staircase. Eddy bow in one knee and propose to yenny.
    “I didn’t know how else to propose to you and this is the only way i can think of. While you were in your sleep i constantly thought there is no other place i rather want you to be than to forever stay at my side. In my palace. In my sight. Will you marry me and be my imprisonement forever? Yenny....”
    (Kyaaaaa~ the most catchy proposal i ever read!!!)

Yenny cried her eyes out as she was so touching and was not able to reply so she nod and just hug him. Eddy ask her again “will you not reply again?”

And yenny finally said “Yes!”

-THE END-

unfortunely thats how the chapter end. About her family respond and their children are in the side story.
    I probably will share the side story another time.

Enjoy!~

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  19. Linlin0510

Linlin0510 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You made my day (♡°▽°♡) Thank youu

20. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is eru and eddy the same person?