Spoiler My Whole Family are Villains

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Apr 15, 2020.

1. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone wants to discuss the CP's that are featured in this novel? I caught up with the MTL on a novel site, my first impression was that new characters = one of them might be a love interest but MC keeps everyone at an intimate distance. It's pretty frustrating running into a wall but I love how the author has done it so far. I love the interactions with her peers, but I think Mr. Lin is gunned as the ML. For one, he is the only one dad recognized as a "good guy" at first, Mr. Lin is a character that treats MC sincerely and is reciprocated, MC knows he has future prospects eg. stability for the MC which she admires. To admonish her male peers: genius Xie is too green and fool(s) Xu don't get along with her family, they've earned their demerits. Mr. Lin seems too good to be true but the novel so far hasn't depicted him to be a brother-like figure and the author emphasized in one chapter that his attitude has changed and he opened up more to MC, Dad is also getting vibes from Mr.Lin which is a overhead indicator.
    Edit: I realized I'm not in the same league as some people. Can someone tell me where the raws at so I don't embarrass myself further?

Crayon likes this.
  2. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cough novel is finished . Read spoilers above you .

Uncopyright and IrregularPerson like this.
  3. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've realized, thanks for the reality check. lol, I just embarrassed myself

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  4. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I just wanted to asked if the twins ever met their mother again. Did they ever found out what happened to her and versa versa. And if they ever found out that they had a half sibling? Was there even a closure for that part of the story where they downright disowned their mother for abandoning them?

5. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

No, the twins never met their biological mom in person, but they see her in passing since their half-sister does go to the same school. Xiaobei knows who their mother is, but Xiaobao is smart enough to figure things out. However, the twins have no plans whatsoever to see or talk or connect with their biological mother.

Pres Lin never crossed the line or acted sleazy in front of then 14 years old Xiaobei. However, Pres Lin never treated Xiaobei like a little sister from the start, but more like a colleague (because they do work together) and friend (because they communicate well with each other). So, I’ll give the author props for Pres. Lin and Xiaobei’s relationship subtly transitioning from friendship to love. It does seem a little sudden because there didn’t seem to be much interaction between the two until the latter arc of the story. But the author was not so focused on the romance part, but more on Xiaobei’s familial relations with her dad and brother. Pres Lin and Xiaobei’s romance felt more like a bonus actually, because even at the end it was allowing us to see how Papa Qin was always making sure that his daughter will have a happy and fulfilling life. My only wish actually was to see a (hot and hunky) Papa Qin doting on his grandkids. :blobnosebleed::blobsmirk:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    Neyva, michoux and Marane101 like this.
  6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That line is very thin. I might say no here, but dunno if I find another story like this one and totally sew my mouth over this issue lol

7. AL13N

AL13N Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I read all the spoilers and someone said the ml was X something and I actually thought it was going to be big bro Xu. Yeah, am sort of disappointed. Why don't they ever have a lively guy as ml. I don't mind ml Lin but still :(

Cessavania likes this.
  8. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil what happened to their real mother in the end? Did they ever meet her as her children?

9. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly and if this is the right novel, MC does meet her face to face cause the mom ask to meet her, I don't think that the brother does tho but he has seen her from far away.
    MC basically says that the mom should just not care for them as she had always never bother to look for them after leaving them. And that they should just live their lives as it is now as strangers cause the mom got married and has a kid who also goes to the same school as MC and her brother..

Aquaa likes this.
  10. Pikiliu

Pikiliu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they do, the mother did abandon them and later on gets her own family and a daughter. Her daughter will go to the same school as fl and her brother and will be a minor supporting character. There isn’t much about the mom bc fl doesn’t really care about her and the mom doesn’t really care that much either(she did try to ask for custody but like :] what went down is so obvious lol)

Aquaa likes this.
  11. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding to Pikiliu spoiler
    they actually see her in the class camp that’s coming up and I believe that the dad gets a bit self conscious since he feel that his kids needs a mother love (I don’t remember clearly sorry)

shouahang58 likes this.
  12. Pikiliu

Pikiliu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it being translated in good quality if not if it’s bad quality I can’t read it I literally get too disgusted with bad translations that I never read the story again

AL13N likes this.
  14. If I was

If I was Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Bei and Lin Shaochi begin dating at Chapter 97

Su Bei was the one who proposed it in fact, since she knew that LS liked her all these years

Scene was like this

SB: Let try it
    LS: . . . Okay.
    SB: GTG back to school, I'll see you later LS: Take care
    LS assistant: Why is boss smiling silly

Dad while protective, let them date because LS kept himself in check the past years and SB said he didn't want him to barge in on her love like hihi

Dad was all sad cause his baby girl was being abducted by LS :blobmelt:

There was a party and stuff andddddd that's the end

Next chapters are side stories including Xiaobao's past life

Its so nice everything went well in the end I thought we were gonna suffer from 2nd lead syndrome :blobmelt:

Ceilo27 likes this.
  15. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What ever happened to heir Xie?

Ceilo27 likes this.