Recommendations Looking for Chinese Modern Yuri/GL Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DoomCalibur, Aug 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. DoomCalibur

DoomCalibur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! I am new to this, but that won't stop my passion for reading what I like. Nevertheless, as a person's lone effort will eventually reaches its limit, I wish to have you all pioneers lend me your help on this road.

I have seen many Chinese GL novels, mostly released by Novel Update until now. While the theme of Ancient transmigration strike me hard with its antique feeling, or the side character/cannon folder character rising to glory with FL excite me to no end, I still find all of them a bit lacking, perharp due to my other preference lies in Chinese Harem Wuxia/Cultivation/System novels.

Therefore, can anyone recommend me a Chinese GL novel set in Modern time, Female MC blessed with a system or cultivation opportunity on the brink of death or a whim?
    As for personality aspect, I like the MC to be a bit on the dark side/anti heroine style.
    (As many of you can see, maybe it is just a normal cliche of Chinese Harem Novel but with Female MC going GL road ^.^ - Btw, the Harem's aspect is optional)

For other preferences of mine, maybe a Mature GL novel with Female MC doing some blackmail, cuckold other guys's girls and women with nice R18 scenes will do as well lol ^.^

Thank you for checking this out.

tabushechka likes this.
  2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
  3. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    O
    Your request is very specific, let me see what I can find. Modern and cultivation don’t really belong in the same sentence that’s gonna be hard. Also, for the system, is it okay if it’s a quick wear?

DoomCalibur likes this.
  4. DoomCalibur

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your quick reply, AsianessPride!

I'm good with either Modern or Cultivation going main, though lately I find myself thirsty for some Modern setting due to many novels I read until now taken place in Ancient China. For the System, can you filter out the Quick Wear for me, reasoning being it being too common lately for me as well. Jumping world after world kind of make me dizzy~~ the System could be similar to an Supporting AI, no need emotion like other Quick Wear Systems.

In summary, my priorities of targeted novels are:
    1. Set in modern ( Main )
    2. Anti heroine - Female MC ( Main )
    3. MC got Cheat/Assisting System - AI
    ( Prefer to be Robotic, similar to other Chinese Harem Type Novels)
    The rest here are optional settings, you can take your time with these in case you don't have these prepared yet:
    3. Cultivation theme
    4. Battle theme
    5. Science fiction x Supernatural beings.

AsianessPride likes this.
  5. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    more>>

She is the Protagonist system
    Who Moved My Ashes
    Marry First, Love Later
    The Hero ([​IMG] ) Hypnotized The Demon King ()
    My Wandering Spirit Lady
    Villainess, I’ll Pamper You
    Villainess With a Cat Changing System
    Abused Female Lead And Beautiful Villainess (Quick Transmigration
    Yuri in Which the World Will End in Ten Days

tabushechka and DoomCalibur like this.
  6. DoomCalibur

Reading List:
    Link
  7. DoomCalibur

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yandere Devil @AsianessPride
    Here is a novel that embodies best all kinds of attributes I wish from an Ideal Yuri/GL Chinese novel I want to read right now ( though I my non-existent Chinese skill is preventing me from enjoying this masterpiece...). The name is 放开女主让我来 - published in SFACG!
    Hope this will give you all a clearer image of my preferences ( and maybe I hope you all will enjoy this as well heheh)

Yandere Devil likes this.
  8. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting,
    Have you read this world hopping novel Ex-girlfriend understand [fast wear] it is interesting, lot of action, horror, Badass and strong OP MC and FL is her ex boyfriend's crush. MC and FL joined together to survived the killing games.

Edited Recommend another GL
    《穿成人鱼后我又穿了回来
    Raw: https://w.ck101.org/info-409208/
    It was cool, action, fantasy and GL romance. Strong MC and FL. Modern setting,

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    DoomCalibur likes this.