Resolved Green snake BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by GoSai, Aug 2, 2020.

1. GoSai

GoSai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is about the MC going back to the time when his family was going bankrupt, he was engaged to a guy who supposedly had qualifications to enter a cultivation sect, but he breaks the engagement by seeing that the family of the MC was bankrupt, I think a servant of the MC goes with the ex-fiance to the sect. The MC died due to one of the sect elders who realized that the MC possessed a powerful bloodline or something like that, so he kidnaps the MC and puts him in an alchemy pot to refine him.
    After going back in time, the MC is full of resentment and hatred towards the sect, he sends his adoptive father and his servant, whom the MC considers a brother, to a distant village, so they can stay safe, later chapters it is revealed that the servant becomes the demon king or something similar and is respected by beast-type cultivators, which can be turned into his animal form. The MC goes to a cave with a pool of spiritual water and I don't remember what he does, but he awakens his bloodline and turns into a small green snake and passes out, while the ML was passing by, he realizes the MC and he takes him as a pet to the sect for a while, because then the MC decides to leave the sect to be able to enter later but in his human form, and I think he becomes the ML's student.
    Something I remember is that the ML confused the MC with another snake cultivator, so he was very confused for a while since he did not know that the MC was the snake, so he considered him as two different individuals to whom he had affection.

I remember more of the story, but I'm afraid that your eyes will burn more with my poor summary and my poor level of English

2. MizuLootus

MizuLootus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GoSai likes this.
  3. GoSai

GoSai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!!!!!