Spoiler Please Throw Me Away/나를 버려주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Continue from last spoiler, Hexion was dreaming in his "sleep." It was mentioned that these dreams had started sometimes before the hunting competition. The dream he saw that day, had 3 "flashbacks". He saw a man saying that he doesnt have much time left, so he had to leave everything to her. Then another flashback, the man said he shouldnt have waited until everything is set up. Then in the final scene, the man looked very ill from Carlet disease, and was mumbling to himself that he must protect something this time around.
    Based on past experience, its pretty obvious these dreams are what happened from previous lifetimes, and the "man" was Hexion. Everything else is opened to interpretation at this point.
    FYI, Hexion did mention in earlier chapters that he felt a strange sense of familiarity toward Adele, twice.

Hexion woke up from his dream. He could immediatetly tell something was different because he didnt feel any pain. He usually would still be in pain as soon as he gain consicousness. He then saw Adele lying on the bedside, still holding onto his hand. I honestly couldnt tell what position Adele was in, but she wasnt on the bed, maybe only her upper body...
    Hexion woke her up and they talked about the usual. How did she ended up here and she told him what happened etc etc. Then Adele sort of grilled him why he didnt say anything when he was in so much pain. She was NOT happy about it, and thought to herself, she should not just take his words from now on. LOL Hexion's got trust issue.
    Hexion said he was afraid he would get greedy. Adele to him was the same as candies to a child. He also didnt want Adele to feel overly responsible for his illness, especially since she just got away from the Biftas. It would be similar to adding a new burden onto someone when she just managed to take one off. Adele said if he could feel better just by staying close to her, she didnt mind. Hexion paused for a moment then asked her if he could hug her before he leave today. (he was heading to the palace later) Adele slowly nodded in response (she was too shy to say anything). Then she took off to go get washed up.

Then they had breakfast together. Adele wanted to tell Hexion what she found out from the night version of the second tombstone. This time, Hexion was NOT happy about it because this meant Adele didnt really rest last night. These 2 kept getting frustrated at each other for not taking better care of themselves. (_Д_)

Summary of what was on the tombstone:
    It was mentioned that there was a very long living tree in the forest, but something happened to it (either chopped or destroyed) and it caused some unknown consequnces that made
    Hoxenlite (the guy who carved the tombstone) very regrettable. He started to look for something all over the world trying to salvage it. Hoxenlite was friend with a Alpha Vestia. One day out of the blue, Alpha claimed he was chosen by god, and around the same time, Hoxenlite noticed a strange disease that cause petrification is spreading around the world.

From Adele and Hexion's conversation, it was revealed that Alpha Vestia was the first emperor. Then Hexion told Adele what happened to him. He was taken to an underground section of the palace after he got captured from running away to look for his mother. He was given the "poison" in a glass bottle. Mist came out from the bottle and infected his left hand. He also knew that the imperials have been using Carlet disease as a mean to eliminate their threats. Hexion also mentioned that the study of old languages were very lacking, discouraged even, here compare to other countries. As if they dont want ppl to learn the old language...The second tombstone gave the direction to the third (walk 10 o'clock from the second, how simple LOL)

Some sweet moment~
    During breakfast. Adele was very concerned about Hexion going to the palace and meeting emperor. Hexion said seeing her worried face made him somewhat not willing to go. Adele tried to seize this oppotunity and asked him "If I tell you not to go, can you not go?" Hexion obviously still had to go no matter what. But the realization that now he has someone who is really looking out for him pleasantly surprised him. (Although the ppl working under him care and respect him, they could never disagree with him) So he find Adele telling him not to do something is refreshing almost. He said out loud or thought to himself (cant remember...) that saving Adele on that day in the forest was the best thing ever happen to him. If only he could show her how happy he is feeling right now.

Then when Adele was seeing Hexion off by the gate, she was the one who remembered Hexion's request and held her arms out. Hexion didnt get it first and asked her what she was doing. (I wanted to smack his head so bad). So Adele had to "remind" him with her face all blushed. Then they finally hugged.
    This is the first time Adele initiated intimacy If I remember correctly.
    (〃▽〃)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  2. miso_soup

miso_soup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! Hexion is so considerate towards her like he's such fine husband material i -

syofiaa likes this.
  3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!

Seems to me like the dreams Hexion had before the hunting competition were about Hoxenlite, the guy who wrote the tombstones.
    After all in his 3rd flashback that guy said he must protect something this time. Which is also what Adele deciphered from the tombstone in chapter 14.
    Then comes the next suspicion, that maybe Hexion is Hoxenlite's reincarnation and that's why he's dreaming about him. Their names are also similar.

Biakushi, RakaSarkar, syofiaa and 4 others like this.
  4. rjrahardjo

rjrahardjo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're so funny. Yea let's smack Hexion a bit

5. Hakucyou

Reading List:
    Link
    The author sure has a talent for antagonists...
    I am seriously depressed with the recent chapters... Nothing sweet happened really. On top of all else, the most dreaded discovery to me was definitely the alarming amount of scenes that were given to Kuarn Bifta ( my candidate, Maxion, hadnt made an appearance since). Looks like he isnt out of the candidate list of second ML just yet (* ̄m ̄)
    BUT HOW?!?
    So the second day after Hexion went to the palace, Kuarn showed up at Hexion's place, trying to bring Adele back to the Bifta mansion. The arguement got heated, and he strangled her in the process. JUST WTF?! Maybe the "act" only lasted a few second. BUT STILL. If Hexion hadnt returned just at the same time to chase him out...
    Then couple days later, when Adele and Hexion were heading out to find the third tombstone, the jerk showed up Again! They couldnt actually kill him (even though Hexion really wanted to), cause they would soon become in-laws, so they tried to just ignore him. He chased Hexion and Adele's ride and followed them all the way to the forest. A literal third-wheel on their date. (=_=) The book tried to make the whole Third wheeling humorous, but I wasnt laughing one bit...

Kuarn definitely has got a weird possessiveness towards Adele, dangerly close to those sub male characters I have seen before. Adele thinks these are just his typical harrassments. But Hexion (and I) thinks it isnt that simple...
    And Kuarn must be retarded to ask Adele if she really hated that home(Biftas)... I cant believe poor Adele had to answer that question. I kept intentionally skipping details on this bastard, hard.

The emperor must die before the Biftas.
    The psychopath actually enjoys torturing ppl. When Hexion reports to the palace, he would let Hexion serve him (as his personal assistance, like the position that follows their masters around) without giving Hexion the drug so he could see Hexion suffers. Until Hexion begs for the drug. No words could describe how disgusted I felt when I read this part...
    Hexion also revealed what happened to his mother. His mother was born in a family of performers. She travelled country to country with her family and performed for a living. The family got invited to the palace for 5 days, then everyone died from Carlet disease except her. She bacame the emperor's mistress, but she had no one. She wasnt given any title, wasnt allowed to leave the palace, probably had no one to talk to, basically no freedom at all. After she gave birth to Hexion, the emperor somehow wanted to get rid of him. Hexion's mother did everything she could to save him. (It was unclear from MTL what she did) Eventually, the emperor chased her and Hexion out, without leaving her any financial support. She had to work labour intensive job while suffering from Carlet disease to raise Hexion.

Honestly, there are lot of mysteries unsolved with this. But no exact timeline was given, so I cant make any assumption. From Orlando's narrative, Hexion was lving in the palace at 7, then 3 years later, his mom passed away outside the palace. So why wasnt his mom able to come back to the palace with him at 7? And what exactly did she do so Hexion was able to live? Then why the change of heart to bring Hexion back? The only fact I could 100% confirm is that the emperor absolutely deserves to die, no question asked.

Oh, and this kind of seems like a minor issue with all that's been going on, But Hexion's first real attempt at confessing his feeling (yes, he noticed already) to Adele got shot down in flames rather quickly... Adele is still dead set on not living as Karina Bifta forever, so she couldnt see herself being the duchess, or living as any noble or royal forever. Ergo, she doesnt want to be Hexion's real wife

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  6. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Maybe Kuarn saw Adele as a toy and got mad his toy got taken away. :blobawkward:
    - Thank you so much for your hard work translating!:bloblove:

Lilyworld, beazacha, djan29 and 5 others like this.
  7. daikontaiko

daikontaiko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So looking at all the information revealed so far, and the differences in pacing between the novel and the manwha, I have a few thoughts on everything that's happened in both...

The manwha is definitely paced faster than the novel, so my guess is that Kuarn following them has something to do with the people who chased Adele into the forest on the night of the Hunt's banquet (which happens in the manwha, but not in the novel based on the Wattpad translations). Given the context clues of the artwork as well, they're almost definitely wizards as well and aware of the secrets hidden behind the tomestones. They're likely tied to the Emperor in some way. Whether Kuarn is on their side or not isn't clear at the moment, but it's highly likely he knows what the tomestones are about and is investigating Adele and Hexion's activities by tagging along.

As far as the Bifta family is concerned, the Emperor showing that he indiscriminately uses Carlet's Disease to remove political opponents and to obtain the people he wants (Hexion's mother), Adele would've been eliminated whether or not she was actually related to the Biftas. Her being the replacement of the original Karina just makes it even more of an excuse to kill her before she reaches the Grand Duke. The Emperor probably already knows of the Bifta's ambitions because he planted Carlet's Disease in the original Karina. So when the Biftas went to him for aid, he offered a political marriage as a pretense to delay the removal of the Biftas from nobility and thus end their goals.

Wow, I've read several villain-type protagonists and the like and their antagonists are not as detestable as the Emperor and the Biftas here.

8. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to say
    THANK YOU SOO MUCH
    for all your mtl-ing andspoilers... It makes me happy that Adele doesn't have to live in that house anymore...

syofiaa likes this.
  9. rjrahardjo

rjrahardjo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand that Adele doesn't want to marry Hexion as Karina Bifta, like who would really?
    Could Hexion marry Adele without the Bifta's noble status ? Could a grand duke marry someone without status?
    I'm curious how the author will set these two people later. Ideally, I'd like to see them ship together.

syofiaa and Th.ay like this.
  10. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Generally, and this is part of why so many otomo game stories are an idiotic world, no. There would need to be a reason to justify the marriage or the other nobles will never agree to it, any that tried to marry a daughter to him and were rejected or have elidgible daughters they are seeking husbands for will feel personally insulted, and they will face major push back and social pressure, as well as the kids being seen as lesser due to commoner blood. So unless she becomes some resource/treasure that the nation can not throw away, they can but can not.

But the setting of the world could have different rules then that.

11. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    what's Wong with his nut brain. god I want to swear at him.

syofiaa likes this.
  12. Hakucyou

Reading List:
    Link
    The issue is, Adele will be married to Hexion as Karina Bifta soon. It would be a challenge to change it to "Adele" later. Before they even have to worry about Adele's actual status. (If they tell the truth, then Adele's real identity would be exposed and thats just a whole can of worms. If they come up with some lies, not only is it still goona be hard to sell, they would have to get rid of the Bifta names too, either by killing or exile all of them...) Maybe after the whole thing is over, Adele and Hexion could leave everything behind and spend the rest of their lives somewhere else as commoners ? That would be also difficult too...
    However, given the recent chapter's information, there might be secrets huge enough that could shake the whole royal families as well as the nation/empire. So there is a possibility of a total reset.

13. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they suffered a lot so they deserve to live their lives in luxury. I hope Hexion will kill the king and inherit the throne.

lazynoodles and syofiaa like this.
  14. Hakucyou

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they definitely will end the current emperor's life. Hexion will most likely be a great emperor, but that would mean a life time of work for him and Adele. I honestly just want them to travel around the world and decipher ancient language... Money wont be an issue if they just make sure whoever they put on the throne is a good person LOL

15. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone tell me what happened to the Bifta's family??

I really really wanna see them sinking in despair:blob_grin:

Migrad, pati_w and Tarniaesquetta like this.
  16. Hakucyou

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally? their first kiss 乁( ˙ ω˙乁)

So Kuarn turned out to be useful for providing info that led them find the third tombstones. The hidden path is only available during certain time frame. While they were passing the path, Kuarn got left behind, so only Adele and Hexion made it to the place. Third tombstones mentioned that from now on, the locations will become more difficult to find, and more danger as they are hidden deeper in the forest. The content on it still talked about Alpha and Hoxenlite. Alpha basically formed a group with his followers because ppl believed he had the power to protect them from getting Carlet disease. The group became so powerful that he eventually bacme a priest or some sort (he gained major influence from the main religion of their country)He was basically considered as the messenger of god. He asked Hoxenlite to join him, but Hoxenlite turned him down. Hoxenlite commented that Alpha has become someone who he doesnt recognize anymore. It was also mentioned that Alpha did not have noble roots. He rose to fame as a commoner. This was an interesting point to Hexion because the current imperial family emphasizes on bloodline. (Hypocrites)

Its not that romantic if you ask me...

After Adele finished telling what was written on the tombstone, she suddenly started shedding tears for unknown reason. (Suspision: she empathized with Hoxenlite's sense of loss over his friendship with Alpha). The mood changed and they have gotten physically close to each other. Hexion then said he only knew one way to stop people from crying, should they try it. (I tripled checked, thats really what he said) Then,
    well, we all know what followed... Just want to point out that there were tongues involved (/ω\) and he didnt let her go until she was out of breath.

Adele didnt say anything about what just happened and Hexion was just being Hexion, so they ended up waiting for the hidden path to appear again in silence (Adele fell asleep while waiting). Kuarn was still there when they returned. He asked if anything happened and Adele made a face so Kuarn knew something did happen. He then charge toward Hexion which forced Hexion to knock him out and left him unconscious in the forest (I laughed so hard at this)

After they returned to Hexion's place and took a good day rest, Hexion came checking up on Adele. She then directly asked if Hexion has feelings toward her. Knowing how she already told Hexion that she did not intent to live as a Bifta for the rest of her life, Hexion answered "no" to
    Adele's question and left her room almost immediately.
    At night, because of the incident earlier, she didnt have the courage to see Hexion and help him fall asleep as usual. So she decided to check on him, now that its late at night. Hexion was enduring the pain once again in his sleep when Adele came into his room. She held his hands and did the usual like before, only this time she tried to leave the room immediately so she wouldnt pass out in this room. However, when she was about to open the door, Hexion woke up.
    He asked her to stay with him, saying his was still in pain. Adele knew he shouldnt be feeling it since she just performed treatment for him but she didnt say anything nor did she move. She then muttered if Hexion needed her. Hexion approached her and hugged her from behind, and said he would need her tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, even after a month, after a year. Adele let go of the door knob then Hexion kissed the back of her neck (//∇//). He carried Adele with one arm and laid her on his bed and said some quite seductive words. Then Adele asked Hexion the same question again and Hexion denied it once again. Only this time he added that he didnt have an answer for her because he has not put a name to this feeling yet, so she didnt have to worry. Then he kissed her (OMG
    (>ω<〃)~♡ second kiss came so fast) But Hexion soon fell asleep afterward, only managed to hold on to Adele's hand for the night.

Next morning, it turned out Hexion got himself very drunk before going to bed, so he DIDNT REMEMBER a single thing. When he faced Adele the next day, he was acting like a child who made a mess and is waiting to be scolded by the parent (aka Adele). The way he tried to cautiously (basically tip-toeing) ask Adele and apologize for whatever he did was hilarious. And since Adele didnt know how to tell him without getting embarrased, she kept it all to herself. Here is a small peak into Hexion's internal dialogue:
    'Nothing really happened? Then why!?Why were we sleeping beside each other, on the same bed?! How did we end up !holding hands!? And what was that look of disdain this morning, as if she's looking at an animal?!!'
    Sorry Hexion, not sorry. (´ー`)/~~

I am so looking forward for the manhwa to reach this point. And alcohol once again, proved itself as the BEST assist at moving progress forward ( ̄∀ ̄).

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  17. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i bet at very least they got slapped... and for daddy dearest he got slapped with a tombstone

thank you so much for spoiler
    and they seriously left the unconscious kuarn alone like that? +100 savagery point i like their style :blobokhand:

18. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Alchohol and male rival are best friend XD always doing their best to make progress in the male lead and female lead's relation :3

anyway, can you tell me in which chapter they find the 3rd tomb stone?

AtarashiSekai, syofiaa, Th.ay and 3 others like this.
  19. KiyomeAmawaka

KiyomeAmawaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly wtf did i get myself into. sigh.... this novel really smtg else. Adele and Hexion relationship is sweet but at the same time frustating(for me):cry:. everytime they have a conversation like 1"why is hexion so friendly to me?" or 2"do you like me, hexion?' it's so heartbreaking
    in the ch where they have that kind of conversation before the day they go to the 3rd tombstone hexion said 1"the end of our promise is always up to you" and after they went back home and drink wine together adele asked him "do you like me hexion?" in the end he said "no". WHICH I KNOW THAT IT'S A LIE. cause the narration is -> no matter what emotional buds were growing, hexion was confident to step and kill again and again before it blossomed. and i think it was the day when they went to imperial banquet(?)[i have to check it again] they also have this kind of conversation before they arrive in the palace. and it said clumsy emotion [that's what google translate show, tho it sometimes changes after i fix the enter, spacing, and all ] . from what i see, deep down in his heart he knows the name of that emotion but his mind try to deny it, supress it, and keep hiding it. cause he knows. he doesn't want to do something against Adele's wish. and he promised her that she can leave when she want.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    L.A.C.L., djan29, gotspurs and 12 others like this.
  20. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, she better try and leave him. I bet at that time when she is no longer within his eye sight he will go crazy to get her back. He is able to kill his feelings cause she is still there when he looks. The moment she will disappear he will not have this moment to think of killing the emotions budding in him cause he will be crazy about getting her back with in his sight. I can understand why he is doing his everything as he does not even have the power to protect . so making someone attach to his life and bringing hell upon her is worse than making her heartbroken and pushing her away. as at least heartbroken or what she will live on.

Naant, syofiaa and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.