LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was once when a girl who had an appearance that was truly to my taste came wearing a white robe and, I couldn’t tell if she was demanding research expenses or proposing marriage, but when she did, I said jokingly:

[If you become my number 1, I will marry and give you as much money as you want]

And when I said that, not only did she show me an expression of incredible disgust, she also said:

“No thanks!”

As if her life was at stake, and ran away as fast as she could.

That’s a bit different.

Thanks to someone in the comments section giving the chapter number. I thought it was just a gag before, but who knew it was plot device for the future. So Seiren was probaby approaching Raidou for a research proposal as well as sponsorship, but he misunderstood it as a confession and said it as a joke while weary of gold diggers, and she rejected it completely since she is not after marriage.

So Chapter 332 now make sense to me at least why Raidou wants to clear her name knowing the circumstances behind it. And the bartender or owner seems to confirm she's not a bad person either.

Seiren can be a potential asset like Kaleneon siblings depending what she is researching from a common sense perspective. Shiki, and everyone else is out of norm for multiple reasons, so having an ordinary researcher can be helpful. More so, to poach talent just to irk Gritonia.

Tomoe and Mio probably won't mind Makoto adding other girls as long as they are number 1 and/or 2 on his list of love interests. Although, they still might have strict requirements for such things.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Darkaeluz, Paps and Korleone like this.
  2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody else pointed out that she's from Gritonia, could she have already been charmed, with the 1.0 virus, and that's why she was disgusted?

Paps likes this.
  3. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its not the first time the author throw a line that feels like a joke but ends up having bigguer repercusions, I remember how he joked about to at leas give one slap to the Goddes, and it felt like just blowing up some complaint but he has actually been increasing his power and preparing to the eventual confrontation with her and actually slapping the heck out f her face to teach her some manners (or something liek that).
    Or and this is more far fetched, she could have be disgusted by his atitude, like she though better of him that someone thinking with his d*** and he goes and act the type.

4. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little disappointed with the chaoters content laitly. It feels drawn out and over complicated, specially this latest chapters. There is no real setup for the girl besides being one if the annoying girls that wanted Makoto to marry them just for the money. She doesn't seem to have any ties to anyone with a back story and we are so far into it that it feels forced. I dont know if its because I have set too high a standard for the story, or if the author is having problems being consistent, but I find it less enjoyable after Harukas execution.

5. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The setup is going to happen in the next few chapters if she has any greater relevance. Remember that this story does not have an all-knowing Narrator, we only know what Makoto knows. Setting up a character without Makoto knowing is not really possible.

clmbheat likes this.
  6. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than far-fetched, I think that's the normal response. Makoto did recall that he acted like a scumbag and said a scumbag-like line while he wasn't fully invested in the conversation.

Seiren what we know so far is her research in magic got her a job in the academy, so from that interest she approached Makoto for a research grant. She might have admired him as a magic user that uses newfound techniques and was let down by his sarcastic response. She might be the type that does not think of her surroundings very much and asked for a grant with that poor timing. An aloof researcher lacking communication skills and was only thinking about her future research projects not paying mind to Makoto's gold digger infested surroundings.

Makoto is very scarred by these gold digger's and assumed that she was one of them just like Daena's wife at first. Makoto is and has always been an unreliable narrator. You see it in side stories and POV chapters.

The thing is leaders in influential organizations or a king's words whether joking or serious, has far reaching outcomes beyond the initial situation. Makoto is just now realizing the full magnitude of it all. These sorts of minute details really make the Tsuki ga Michi world a living organism.

A real life example: President Donald Trump said in one briefing that he himself uses hydroxychloroquine as treatment for Covid-19. Then the following days, an old couple used it and died. In another case, parents gave their child it and she died.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    X07Zero, Paps, CountryMage and 2 others like this.
  7. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right. I need to relax and wait

Darkaeluz likes this.
  8. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it can be that but such a notion is not so popular so far knowing the author it migth look for such a deep dark motive.

9. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone add a first-time intercouse tag on the novel page does MC really does it at some point?

Darkaeluz likes this.
  10. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't have to, it's not a detailed one.

11. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as you close your eyes, you can’t find any faults. - Zara

That's brutal, man. Makoto might blackmail you with your favorite series now. Izumo better pray that Seiren is not interested in him romantically.

500 gold coins is chump change with Kuzunoha company's warehouses being stuffed gold just sitting around. Raidou's reputation will go up since the surroundings will perceive it as Seiren being forgiven due to the generosity of the former.

Zara found out Makoto is not a virgin anymore and he reads books. Garbenas family are hopeless people absorbed in their hobby.

Misura recognizing the prostitutes raised red flags with the sisters. Makoto appears to raise a flag with his new students. Samilla in particular and Yunker were named dropped. Another Amelia has been created (talent-less person initially, but gets stronger with their own effort like Makoto).

You can add an off-screen s*x tag as a compromise. We don't see the scenes, only the before and after s*x scene.

12. Darkaeluz

Darkaeluz 『Whosays25 Onii-chan』, 『He who gave up on Love』

Reading List:
    Link
    There should be a tag that says, "MC stops being wimpy beta and comits, becoming an Alpha Chad" lol

Gin_Hindew and Korleone like this.
  13. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All sides are making their moves. War on every side. The apostles, the aion war, the independence war and the war with the demons. Politicians in all corners scheming to get benefits. Gods having their hands in it and Asora developing further and further.

But what is more important right now? Chapter over chapter talk about food and how godly japanese food is. Some orphanage building. Lecturing his new students.
    And now saint Raido-kun spares no effort to save some girl from bad rumors because he doesn't feel comfortable about it. Why not just give that girl the Kuzunoha Company so she will be really happy.
    We had like 2 chapters with content about the revolution army and now 3 fully dedicated chapters for the poor girl who we all deeply care about. It was not even this bad in the past and the past already had a lot of filler. This is the direction the novel is heading to? Exactly nowhere.

This is like a RPG where the world is in danger and you have to save it but it is always more important to do some side quests and help some villagers with their daily work so you never get to the end.

14. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Your whole comment seems to be based in this misunderstanding. The world is in danger, but the mc isn't there to save it, he isn't supposed to, and doesn't want to either. He even said so himself, that if the whole world gets wrecked, he and his "family" would be safe waiting it out in Asora.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  15. Redblue

Redblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am surprised you didn't know this is also a slice of life novel. I don't even understand what you are trying to say, what do you mean by filler? did another person write this? I honestly thought it was the same author.

16. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is not hero you know. He just 3rd party or a mob character but because his title Lucky(Bad). Only people have "lucky" person or "special" can met him. Well putting aside, I hope there a chapter what happen to the heroes and demons fight and what happen to them.

17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I love how funny this chapters are, I am excited about the armor of Kuro!!!!!!

18. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was kind of expecting the second Gen to ask how many other employees are able to take out a country or how many regular employees would be necessary to take out a country. And Makoto instead points out that shiki, Mio and thomoe would not even need a week to take out two or three countries.
    They most likely didn't ask for their own sanity.

CountryMage and Paps like this.
  19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sanilty whats that can I eat it??? Thats Makoto respose to those questions HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

clmbheat likes this.
  20. clmbheat

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think they even had the leisure to even think, if Hatsuharu and Nero can destroy a country then how much stronger is Raido. Honestly if those two are strong enough to take down a country, how are the great powers still around? Mamonos that are as strong as the Gorgon exist, like the highland orcs or mist lizards. How is Aion or Limia able to survive if that kind of strength lmis so overwhelming to the students.

Paps likes this.