Spoiler I’ll Become the Tyrant’s Tutor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruruki, Jun 6, 2020.

1. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pls
    Why is her eyes glow purple?

arlovebird and Mikaa like this.
  2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    Lykalee likes this.
  3. Lykalee

Lykalee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really looking forward to this novel. It's quite different from the usual love at first sight and it shows the love grows too and there isn't always 'fated one'

Mitsuki000, Choct15, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  4. Slut for em hotties

Slut for em hotties Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so mc goes on a search for ml's "beauty" and finds someone named Elina (I forgot her name) and they become friends and our ml is having feelings for mc and he gets jelly:blob_coffee: when mc goes out to visit her friend. Mc thought that her friend was a male :blobsmilehappyeyes:.
    There's going to be a party for 7th princess and mc and ml go together. Mc meets with the emperor (he seems happy cause Reynsis can at least see a colour) while mc meets with beauty and Delph (a prince who bullies our precious beast) suddenly pops up ( he likes beauty but she doesn't like him) and something happens so Prim loses her shit and fights with the prince while doing so her eye colour changes to purple which the prince notices and gets kinda scared. Just then ml and emperor appear and the bully prince has got hold of our mc and tells the emperor she's the man who cursed him then emperor gets angry :blobrofl: (serves him right) Ml is getting angry at how the bully prince is treating the mc with strong hold :blobokhand: the emperor tells him to act right and mc, beauty and ml leave. Mc introduces them and ml is relieved her friend isn't male:blobparty: they go to banquet and he is greeted by a noble man given his personality he doesn't react so mc steps in and talks but seeing her talk and laugh with another man makes him go :blobhero: jelly mode and starts to talk with the nobleman. Mc had taught ml to start convo and create small talks so he put her teachings into action and MC's like our beast is talking:aww: after awhile he's surrounded by many nobles and Prim gets pushed back so ,she goes to the garden

after prim goes to the garden she meets someone (emperor's aide? Not sure) they talk for a while and when she tries to leave he blocks her and doesn't let her. Meanwhile in the banquet hall Reynsis doesn't find Prim so he's like tf I'm doing when she's not even here :blobcurse: so he tries to leave but the nobles are like where you going?? Reynsis like piss off and goes to find Prim and he sees her with a guy :blobhyperthink: so he approaches them and offers his hand to prim cause he doesn't wanna force her like that guy:blob_blush: of course Prim takes his hand and they talk for a while. He tells Prim that he didn't see colour even after meeting beauty hoping to tell her there's no fate but he saw her expression was bad:blobsleepless:. Anyways the talk continues like mc telling ml she'll find his "beauty" and he gives her flower which she takes but mc turns it into a lesson:facepalm: saying he should do this to beauty with sincere heart. Now ml is hurt:sweating_profusely: and angry, he's like I GAVE IT TO YOU :blobcat_hyper:and MC's like yes? He then goes off with his long ass legs cause he mad-mad and prim can't catch up to him she even drops the flowers he gave her and when she picks up wondering which flower it might me and looks up he's gone

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
  5. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    at the end of ch29, he finally is able to see colors it seems.
    This was a painful chapter where he was almost at the door of making the prophecy true. Like the prophecy said he was blinded. In his dream he was shown the true colors of people where those people talk about killing him but they wanted to keep his beautiful face so they ,even the king who is Rayn's father, talked about keeping his head unscratched. Those words drove Rayn to the brink of choosing death but at the last moment he was reminded of Prim. He thought who she would look if she was to never wake up from sleep. Then thinking about her took him to the memory of cherry petals and her in the rose field. He first saw the color pink in the petals which he tried to catch but failed and then he followed the petal to reach Prim. this meant )i guess) his choice. He chose Prim and to live for her. Then he woke up and saw his ceiling which had colors, the colors he had never seen in his life.

the reason he was blinded could be in my opinion his despair. when his mind came to the conclusion that Prim was not his destiny as he could not see colors even after meeting prim and prim clearly said his destiny would make him see colors, he was broken. His despair took over him and his reason for sanity broke. which was why he was shown those hurtful words of those nobels and his father who only wanted him for their greed where as Prim was the only one who wanted his happiness. So he, with his last bit of sanity, chose Prim. and yes, she was his destiny.

6. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As u mentioned that there's another thread for this one...maybe of possible someone can tag it here??

7. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    OMICODD ♡ ♡ ♡
    SHOO FREAKIN' CUTEEE:blobcatblush:!!
    HEART ATTACK:blobnosebleed:!!!
    JGXGKDJGDUTZJGDGDUTSJFSHFXGJSGXJFZJFSJFDHFSJGDIGDKGDHKZJGDKHDKHCGK

8. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the 'beauty' "have black hair and red eyes"… I immediately think that maybe MC had typos and she accidentally mix it and instead she writes "red hair and black eyes" :blobpeek:… cause that usually happens to me and my classmates :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

9. Angelsmile

Angelsmile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that too:blobsmilehappy:

simplysharonda, Misti, Mikaa and 4 others like this.
  10. lazy_neko

lazy_neko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows why the translation is not being updated? :blobpeek::blob_tilt:

11. HYAwanOI

HYAwanOI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • chap43 he realize the problem that he his too young and that prim dosen't realize how manly he truly is.
    • reyn confessed because he his now 17and an adult but Prim run naway at chap58 so our male lead as gone crazy, 5years time skip at chap60 (reyn really became a tyrant emperor and prim a swindler kkk)
    • chap78 Prim is still trying to run away because she think she dosen't have the capacities?. Reyn is really scared that he could never see her again
    • he is longing for her, and when he find her he want to tie her to him and confess (and a lot of what a yandere would say)
    • during the time they werent together we will have a lot of monologue of the ML about is desesperate love (thats going to hurt my feeling, really angsty)
    • chap81 both talk and reyn say that he can't let her go and prim will confess everything after[/
    • chap84 he dosen't hate her for being the reason why he suffered
    • chapt104 first kiss guys took them quite the time gosh
    • chap134 snu snu and she got pregnant
    Reyn father and brother are trying to kill prim and conspire to make her seem like a witch

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  12. auroraa

auroraa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 30 Prim dreams that Reynisis comes up to her and gives her a red rose, he tells her it looks like her. When she accepts the rose he reaches out and strokes her cheek with his thumb and tells her he really wanted to touch her, the color of her complexion looks good on her, and that he likes it. She thinks about how he would never compliment her and that he would usually say something mean to her. She also thinks that his hand is warm and the way he’s touching her is the way someone would touch their precious treasure. When he put his fingers under her chin and thumb on her lip, he says I love you but she doesn’t hear so she steps closer but then he tells her to wake up.

13. Shulovesreading

Shulovesreading Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plzzz can you spoil us in more detail from snu snu :oops: onwards

Ariary, leyeh2 girl and Mikaa like this.
  14. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is coming out in February 6

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    ghiel25 and Spoiling Queen like this.
  15. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahhh, really?!!!!!!
    Yayy!!!!:blobparty::blob_pompom:
    :sushi_yes:

Wapdyne likes this.
  16. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I saw the news on Instagram, but the release date might change according to the publisher

Rin.rinaaa and Spoiling Queen like this.
  17. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML & FL are so cute!!! I can't wait to read the new manhwa adaption. Anyway, how old are both the ML & FL?

Can't wait to see the ML all grown up! XD how old is the FL when the ML is 17?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
  18. Slut for em hotties

Slut for em hotties Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember but maybe fl is 4/5 older than ml?

snowberry likes this.
  19. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link