LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    When Soel told "I will let Miss Baek know as soon as I get back" during his confession talk with Yuhui, for a few seconds I was like "Seol u dumb*ss u can't be srs", but turns out Soel isn't so dense for once.

2. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a satisfying chapter to read and I can’t wait to see how Teresa reacts when she sees them holding hands or notices something between them.

lunarshadow and Shield Loyalist like this.
  3. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Baek/Seonhwa lost before she could even try to get her man back.
    I can totally imagine Luxuria delighted after seeing her "baby" and her "daughter" finally getting together while Gula would be sulking because Jihu didn't choose Teresa.

4. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's weird that the novel ends in less than 100 chapters. There are still many story lines that are open and still a few wars to happen. 100 Chapters sounds like they will just forget about half of them, Seol will get a lot stronger in a short time and then 1 war in which they defeat all parasites and the novel is finished. And this after the novel started to get good again after the last 2 arcs which I didn't like too much.

5. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol like Seol is "only" going to choose Yuhui. hes going to become the executor of gluttony and have a paradise harem. Baek's reaction is going to be awesome to watch too though, partially because i think Teresa is honestly fine with whatever as long as she is included in the harem but Baek groomed him for herself and doesnt like to share lol

6. EmptyBox

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not denying that Jihu could end up with a harem in the future. I mentioned that because Gula is a JihuxTeresa shipper and she once had a "shipping war" with Luxuria because of that. She even said she would admonish him for not paying enough attention to Teresa in the past.

7. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh ya, i completely forgot about that lol. she could punish him by giving him another weird class name if he doesnt treat teresa better in the future lol. so many good moments to look forward to

8. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter is just sweet, damn. I'm really looking forward to the extra chapters now. I'm expecting a honeymoon chapter (or even arc!).
    Also, was Hannah being jealous there when she talked about Jinah?

9. EmptyBox

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Out of all girls in Jihu's harem, Hannah is the one who he flirts with the most, so it makes sense for her to be salty after seeing that he just got a new girlfriend.

10. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So we finally got what the trial is. And it's the same as Agnes'. To lead humanity's change. I'm curious now as to how Seol will purge Sinyoung. And what will happen to Scheherazade Royal Family after their backer is purged. Will Seol purge the Royal Family, too? Or will he let them be, as they will obviously get weakened after Sinyoung is gone?

lunarshadow and tkato like this.
  11. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I...haven't noticed? Can you please say which chapter so that I can go back and read it?

12. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last one?

As for the current chapter. Things are moving a lot faster than I thought. Looks like sinyoung's days may be numbered...unless something annoying happens.

13. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not surprised to see Roselle has agreed to take Odette under her wings. Looks like Seol isn't the only one who wants to collect all the cute crazy ladies. I will be intrigued to see what they manage to drag out of the Bishop for information.

14. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Resolve (1). Cinzia and Agnes met Jihu, saying they wanted to invest to the sequel of the movie. They didn't know what to do about Agnes' trial, but then they found Jihu was doing the content of Agnes' trial. They wanted to collaborate together so Agnes could pass her trial, and Jihu guessed, correctly, what Agnes' trial was since it's the same as his. Cinzia then said Superbia basically told them to cooperate and help Valhalla in purging humanity by giving Agnes the same trial as Seol's.

15. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh. I skipped the chapter by accident.
    So by that chapter we have these onboard...
    Gula
    Luxuria
    Superbia
    Avarice
    Sloth

So...Wrath and...Invidia. damn I always forget Invidia. No presence at all.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  16. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    King Prihi Hussey was so awesome in this chapter. im interested to see how the Scheherazade royal family and Sinyoung try to overturn this situation despite it clearly painting them in a guilty light

lunarshadow likes this.
  17. Arca

Arca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone remind me what exactly happened in the war between eathlings and paradisians before Seol got into paradise? i remember that some coalition lead by Sicilia lost because Sinyoung decided to support paradisians and shifted the power balance tremendously. Please correct me if im wrong.

18. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And with the destruction of Ill Destino the last crazy has officially fallen into Seol's hands.

19. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Flone awakened a new fetish. That aside, with the Parasite Queen calling the Commanders... does this mean we can expect a war coming soom?

20. Kii

Kii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless there is a timeskip I don’t think the parasites can afford to go to war yet, since the parasite queen, and maybe a few of the more heavily injured commanders still need a few months to recover.

A civil war against sinyoung on the other hand...