Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup!
    eru or eddy, I'm not quite sure which is the right nickname she is calling him with!
    he calls her yerenica or yenny
    but I'm not quite sure if his nickname is eru or eddy

Guide1410, kyesha26, AnnaChoi and 2 others like this.
  2. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are there any major conflict in their relationship?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  3. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    HELL NO WAY!!!!!!!!
    it's to sweet sand painful for singles like us!
    but I'm more than willing to support those two with all I've got of feelings!!!!!
    They're just too sweet!!!!!
    How I wish someone can just get all the fluffy moments between them from the novel and put them in one big major massive sweet fluffy spoiler just telling us how much yenny affected eru's heart and the only one who could do such a thing in only 10 weeks (the 2 months and half she stayed in belgoth) while solard spend 5 yesrs trying to make him just notice her and call her and when she said you finally initiated the calling it was about yenny
    but the weirdest thing is that yenny and solard became kinda friends who badmouth eru whenever they meet and that happened after the final battle with hades since she helped them because she was mad because hades took her body for a whole 2 years
    and she just kicked hades and lemordi took hades and yenny got her body back after hades took it for a while after getting out of solard's body and entering yenny's body and her soul was in front of eru as seo-eun-seo and then of course she told him everything starting from she's from another world and the novel's timeline and deckard and solard was listening and eru believed her and was annoyed she hasn't told him from the beginning (but dude, like she has every point NOT TO TELL YOU, like who'll believe that for the love of god!!!!!!!) but yenny was like "you're lying!" when he said he believed her (honestly, I'm with her!!)
    anyways, they got her body back and her soul was back with it and internal organs damage and bleeding and coughing and vomiting blood and eru was on edge because of her 1 month coma and him trying to control his hand from "checking her body state"
    and after waking up he literally ate her up till his heart was full
    and all this still haven't been translated but I got it from a lot of spoilers threads here, so I thank each end everyone here in this thread for sparing your time and effort for getting us all the spoilers and our daddy eru and fairy yenny's fluffy moments and I reaslly hope for more than this till it's complete!!!!!!
    once more, I thank each and every one of you!!!!!
    Peace Out!!!

Bella94, Ainespi, hrraa16 and 16 others like this.
  4. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the side story..Yenny called Erudian 'Eddy'

5. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice!
    so cute!!!!!!
    Can u please give us some fluff, cause man, I've been craving for some daddy eru and fairy yenny fluff!!!
    so can u share some with us if possible?

dita90 and Deleted member 262282 like this.
  6. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    does yeni tell erudian about her past life and the original novell?? if so, can anyone spoil me erudian's reaction

7. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read everything in this thread yet but she calls him abonim that means her father in law or her friend's father... more like big uncle than father really. like when you call celebrities, white hair dad cute dad moe dad or your MC's father, tsundere dad

Im Who Im likes this.
  8. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he treats her like a kid though..

9. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I caught up with everything, Raulus is so sweet, I don't often see a god just genuinely kind and cares about human beings
    Usually they either look down on humans, tries to pit humans, use humans as amusements etc
    The divinity making things easy for her rejected soul, is so nice too, like saying the god will accept anyone, will protect everyone who is not evil. No judgement. which is what a god should be imo!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    AplCina, Khadz, hrraa16 and 17 others like this.
  10. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? it makes sense in context because she can't touch the ground. And iron-wall Eru is not the type to princess-carry an acquaintance. His touch on her cheek and hair is definitely romantic. I have never seen such an equal-footing and natural/normal falling-in-love in webnovel/manhwa with these settings. Obviously Eru is a big emperor, but he doesn't flex his power on Yeni. He also is not a strong magician who can endanger Yeni's life but the opposite.

11. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do we know the gender of the 3rd baby ? how s/he looks like n all or the novel just ended without disclosing it ?

12. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting here for side story spoilers! I'm curious about Yeny's family's reaction and how they end up married, and if their third child is really finally like yeny this time! Thanks so much to kind people who shared their chapters!

Ariary likes this.
  13. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anybody posted side story here? :aww:

Tofufufu likes this.
  14. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    yup.. he fiddles with her hair whenever he has the chance too. he is quite the romantic:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

her family were angry that the man who once kidnapped her proposed to her and hid all the letters that erudian sent yeni. he also didn't deliver the letters that yeni sent erudian..:blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2020
  15. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys. If anybody happened to have the raws for side story, can dm me. I want to do some MTL. And if it's readable, maybe I can consider sharing it's here. :aww: I just in need for some fluffiness and happiness ever ever after for eddy and yeni. Wow even their name have some cuteness within:blobdead:

16. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO it's pretty easy to find... to the point I'm scared it'll be found by authorities and taken down right after I found it.

toty, limueee, DarkeAOU and 1 other person like this.
  17. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    @dita90
    GOD BLESS YOUR KIND SOUL!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    here lies K.NANAKO
    passed away peacefully despite the acute diabetes she had
    ~~rip~~

kimberlyt, Emma626, ndythrs and 26 others like this.
  19. Deleted member 262282

Reading List:
    Link
    @dita90 thank you so so much for translating the side stories..

20. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s in another side story. There is total 4 side story... this is only the first one