News Centinni: Behind the Scenes

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by WhiteMoonlight, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    This is such a loaded question(s). I am tempted to fall for the delicious trap
    but I will pass.
    You can read the thread it speaks for itself
    Cheers!

2. Chronos5884

Chronos5884 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did say I skimmed through the thread, by that I mean I skimmed through every last post in this thread up till this point. I feel like you're still avoiding the question and explaining nothing. I've actually been reading this thread since there were about 3 posts here.

Intentions are definitely relevant, they are not everything, but intentions are 100% relevant.

No, it really doesn't speak for itself. You keep dodging the question and explaining nothing when people ask what you mean by bullying. People just want clarification.

FHandsome, DjB1, chocosheeps and 6 others like this.
  3. Autumn Crane

Autumn Crane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright look dude, you should be smart enough to realize nobody believes, trusts or likes you so go next. Bullying is wrong yes but the reason you're getting shit on is because you have taken this disagreement public, spreading false information about WW, slander and outright spewing bullshit. I could be the bigger man and walk away from this manchild of an abomination but you know what, fuck you, i'm gonna keep sipping this tea until it tastes like shit.

also what the fuck is wrong with you :DDD man like did your mom not give enough attention to you as a child or is there a reason why youre wagging your tail here you dog

Nightow1, FHandsome, Dummy and 11 others like this.
  4. streakingzero

streakingzero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which part of my questions are"loaded"? Care to explain?

p.s. I have read every single post on all three(3) threads.

korynchan, DjB1, Blu De Blob and 3 others like this.
  5. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to recap: There has still not been an apologetic apology from Centinni, yes?

Also Wuji, I asked you this ages ago:
    What reason are you sticking your hand into the flames for beyond the excuse of doing something productive and trying to get 20000 posts to become number 1 on the NUF post leaderboard?

FHandsome, DjB1, Blu De Blob and 2 others like this.
  6. shan1102

shan1102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMFAO Wuji just makes everything more amusing. It's hilarious :blobjoy::blobpopcorn_cool:

Nightow1 and AL13N like this.
  7. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of their staff contacted me. Basically he /she said that I was lying and I am a liar.
    let me clarify things first.
    1. WHEN I JOINED, there was no clear rules regarding:
    a. Salary
    b. Normal Schedule
    c. Requirements
    NO ONE MENTIONED A THING TO ME REGARDING THESE. Being a newbie, it's rude to ask about salary when i haven't got any work done yet. Thus, I haven't ask any.

2. WHEN I JOINED, there was no schedule, requirements, or job descriptions..... then:
    a. I was ordered to choose 3 titles without asking my personal thought on it (In my dictionary, I was forced). Because there was no clear job descriptions, 3 titles right of the bat IS A LOT.. at least for me.
    b. I was in charge of TLing 3 titles, with a certain numbers of chaps that I have to finish. But you HAVE to follow the schedule, in which at the time, there was no regular schedule to follow, they just ask me to finish a lot.
    c. The tone when they asked me is not "hey can you...." but, "Hey, you have to..."

3. MY post was meant for those NEWBIE TL who wants to seek TL GROUP. I was not SHAMING OR BULLYING any particular TL GROUP. I was merely pointing out the things you have to consider if you wan to join CENTINNI.

4. The part about SHADY.
    Shady as in "you should consider carefully", Not "Hey, they are a terrorist group".

5. The staff said that they did not force any work.
    yeah they did not, they just gave you 3 titles with with a lot of chaps that you HAVE to finish, in a short time.
    maybe to build stockpiles, idk, but's that's that.

6. They blame for "why didn't you said so? are you a 10 yo?
    Dude, newbies tends to follow orders without asking a thing because they wanted to be hired. Then they will quit if you ask too much.

7. One of the reason i quit is indeed my Internet, at the time it was running on 50 KBPS. it was hell.

MY MISTAKE:
    1. I did not tell anybody about how hard the requirements are, i just told them I can't TL because:
    a. My shitty Internet
    b. My parents forbid me from staying up all night to TL
    for this, I AM TRULY SORRY.
    Aside from that, I did not lie about anything.
    IF I LIED ABOUT ANYTHING SHOW ME ANY PROOF.

IF MY POSTS IS CONSIDERED A CONTRIBUTION TOWARD THE BULLYING, I AM SORRY, I DID NOT MEAN TO.
    IF SOMEONE BULLIED YOU BECAUSE OF MY POSTS CONTACT ME, I WILL DELETE IT. AS FOR NOW, THOSE ARE JUST MY EXPERIENCES AND MY THOUGHTS.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    FHandsome, korynchan, DjB1 and 10 others like this.
  8. Chronos5884

Chronos5884 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Listen, I don't think anyone bullied them due to your post. If anything was said, it was probably less bullying and more an uncomfortable truth. You were simply saying what happened to you and you specified early on that you were just sharing and that your goal was not to spread hate.

It's okay. *pat pat*

You simply testified that this was your experiences. You said straight off the bat that this was not meant to cause harm and that you wanted to share your own experiences with the group.

If there were other newbie translators who were in the same boat as you, or people interested in joining, this is a good thing for them to be aware of. It is a good thing for them to be made aware that stuff like this can happen.

Thank you very much for sharing!

All the sympathetic pats and hugs for you.

korynchan, nyamachi, DjB1 and 8 others like this.
  9. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what i meant my post to be, a reminder for any Newbie TL out there who wants to join a TL Group.
    Thanks...

DjB1, Kiki0246, shan1102 and 4 others like this.
  10. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Blu De Blob

Blu De Blob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There, there *pat pat* Like what Chronos said, you're not wrong in sharing this. When I first started, the max I could do was 4 chapters a day with 3 hours per chapter. The novel feeling wore off by now and I only take about 1 hr per chapter but having to do 3 projects and churn out 20 chapters per title (60 chapters) in 5 days is still crazy owo. I'd have to spend 12 hrs per day to do that, not to mention having to balance stuff in rl as well. I think I'd go crazy haha. I hope you weren't hurt from this experience.

Hugs for u, mah dood.

korynchan, nyamachi, Kiki0246 and 3 others like this.
  12. Solus

Solus 自分のことお嫌いです

Reading List:
    Link
    So no apologies yet? If so, they probably would never do it then.

AncientFang and Chronos5884 like this.
  13. Bunbun235

Bunbun235 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost liked your comment, but then I saw the number of likes you had...and I couldn't do it :blobrofl:

Also, spicy drama going on. Will a proper apology ever be posted? :blobpopcorn:

14. LightDown

LightDown Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from all the replies so far there wont be cause the owner looks to be a kid who cant take responsibility for his actions :/

DjB1 and Bunbun235 like this.
  15. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The TLer is coming back, he is now posting on Foxaholic

Meloonseed likes this.
  16. redanxela

redanxela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well no apology, wasn't expecting them to give one anyways. But to be sincere, I went through 8 or 10+ pages just to see tinni reply to Foxaholic, as to her (Tinni) being a traitor (according to Tinni's logic) calling someone else a traitor.

Hope Tinni finally reply to that statement, can't wait to see what logic she spins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.